AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-02-11, 05:43   Link #1141
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Reading this arc is like watching table tennis game

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 06:50   Link #1142
Diveman

wow Fanalis going in with everything they have, their level of brutality is very high for this manga's stardarts I mean, they even decapitated a couple of magicians with their metal vessels.

next chapter Aladdin + his 3 Stands vs Fanalis, can't wait!!!
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 06:54   Link #1143
Kazu-kun

I'm getting tired of this war. Aladdin's intervention is making thing escalate even more, and now I think someone needs to stop the fight once and for all before it's too late. Maybe Alibaba will appear to stop Aladdin and the finalis. This would be the best moment to do so, since the Kou army must be getting close.
Old 2013-02-11, 07:58   Link #1144
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I think the sequence would be like this : Aladdin owning -> scherazade foreshadowing -> scherazade appears -> scherazade + mu vs aladdin -> alibaba appears -> alibaba + aladdin vs scherazade + mu

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 08:04   Link #1145
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
I think the sequence would be like this : Aladdin owning -> scherazade foreshadowing -> scherazade appears -> scherazade + mu vs aladdin -> alibaba appears -> alibaba + aladdin vs scherazade + mu
If Alibaba and Aladdin let things escalate to that point even though the Kou army is around the corner, they're exponentially more stupid than I thought they were.

Needless to say, I hope they won't let things go that far, or they will become an easy prey for Kou. The ideal would be for Alibaba to appear and stop the fight before the finalis clash with Aladdin's golems.
Old 2013-02-11, 09:14   Link #1146
Diveman

And also isn't Aladdin supposed to end this quick? I guess the golems are his last resort and I don't think he'll go beyond that if it works.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 09:22   Link #1147
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Aladdin is the beacon to call upon his Candidate King and Friend, Alibaba. Surely he could recognize the flow of the Magoi.

I wonder if Morg will make her appearance as well. I can't wait!!!

The gathering of the Blue, Red, and Yellow to stop the war!!!
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 09:33   Link #1148
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
Aladdin is the beacon
As if he needs a beacon. I'm pretty sure the fight is drawing enough attention already. Alibaba must be watching the fight from a nearby location, waiting for the right moment to intervene so he can stop the madness instead of making things escalate even more like Aladdin's doing.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2013-02-11 at 09:46.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 09:37   Link #1149
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I want to see ShotaMagi vs LoliMage...then maybe at some point BishounenMagi and YankeeMagi can join in and we'll have an all Fetish Magi battle!
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 12:01   Link #1150
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
Aladdin is the beacon to call upon his Candidate King and Friend, Alibaba. Surely he could recognize the flow of the Magoi.

I wonder if Morg will make her appearance as well. I can't wait!!!

The gathering of the Blue, Red, and Yellow to stop the war!!!
Mor the last time we knew was have Tea with Yunan. Plus we had no flashback or arc in how she spent her time when she left other then taking and having tea with Yunan so it would suck if she would to randomly appear in this war not only that how would she if is so unknown to us to get back from the dark continent when the last time we hear was a one way trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I want to see ShotaMagi vs LoliMage...then maybe at some point BishounenMagi and YankeeMagi can join in and we'll have an all Fetish Magi battle!
That would be suck a good fight. Pllllllluus if that was to happen you would think a way battle would insure with ShotaMagi vs LoliMagi vs Judel once Kou enters the fight. Which one is BishounenMagi and YankeeMagi?

Either way seeing how the fight is dragging on as we still yet to see the other 2 metal users go into battle plllus Kou army is most likely drawing in and who knows how many of their users would be coming how will the war end? Because either way one side of this 3 way war will end up losing. Also the chapter confirms that even a half fanalist doesn't have that much magoi compared to a normal person maybe a bit more then a pure fanalist.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 12:39   Link #1151
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Which one is BishounenMagi and YankeeMagi?
It should be obvious but:

Aladdin = ShotaMagi
Scheherazade = LoliMagi
Yunan = BishounenMagi
Judal = YankeeMagi (though I've also seen him be refereed to as YamiMagi but it sounds more cooler than funny...)
Old 2013-02-11, 21:27   Link #1152
shalala

^ I can agree on that order. Yunan is going to be fabulous when he goes off to battle. I wonder if him and Sinbad know each other? As he did appear in his spin off. So surely yunan would have visited him when he came out of the first dungeon.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 22:42   Link #1153
Sixth
Hu Tao

Speaking of Loli Magi.....for someone who have lived more than 200+ years, does she even have a sexual need/urge? Maybe because she was sexual frustrated, she declared the war on magic kingdom because she is angry and moody.

If that so, Aladdin needs to "rescue" her from that state.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 22:54   Link #1154
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Speaking of Loli Magi.....for someone who have lived more than 200+ years, does she even have a sexual need/urge? Maybe because she was sexual frustrated, she declared the war on magic kingdom because she is angry and moody.

There's plenty of Lolicon in the world that could satisfy her needs...plus she's basically the ruler of an empire, one word and she'd have all the men she wanted in her quarters.
Old 2013-02-12, 00:32   Link #1155
XFire
150% done

Quote:

And BOOM goes the mood. From serious philosophical discussion to blood thirsty combat to lolicon in an instant, only on Animesuki.

Joke aside, I cracked up when I read this.
Old 2013-02-12, 00:50   Link #1156
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
And BOOM goes the mood. From serious philosophical discussion to blood thirsty combat to lolicon in an instant, only on Animesuki.

Joke aside, I cracked up when I read this.
What's wrong with that? It's tiring having only serious discussions...silly and stupid crap is necessary for an entertaining forum too.
Old 2013-02-12, 02:22   Link #1157
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
If the mages can suck out magoi from normal people, why can't they do the same to invading armies?
That reminds me of something someone said to me once.

"hey if microwave can heat things and blow things up, why can't we just have microwaves pointed at enemies and use it as weapons??"

I figure it's about the same logic there.
Old 2013-02-12, 11:58   Link #1158
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
There's plenty of Lolicon in the world that could satisfy her needs...plus she's basically the ruler of an empire, one word and she'd have all the men she wanted in her quarters.
The problem is, I have a hard time to imagine she doing that with the men in her empire, unless those men got their memories wiped out after she done with them. After all , she is literally a "holy" messiah in everyone's eye, and there is no way she going to ruin her own reputation.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 12:09   Link #1159
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
The problem is, I have a hard time to imagine she doing that with the men in her empire, unless those men got their memories wiped out after she done with them. After all , she is literally a "holy" messiah in everyone's eye, and there is no way she going to ruin her own reputation.
Only a couple of the newer religions actually link holiness with celibacy, it was quite common for religious figures of higher standing to NOT be celibate and abstinent in older religions...hell, in most of the older religions the Gods were more sex crazed than any human.

Considering it's an empire based on the Roman one (which only adhered to Christianity later on) and her standing, it would be farfetched for her to have any man she wanted.
Old 2013-02-12, 14:33   Link #1160
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
"hey if microwave can heat things and blow things up, why can't we just have microwaves pointed at enemies and use it as weapons??"
Because there is not enought research ATM to make it feasible
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen