AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2009-06-10, 23:17   Link #721
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by intermu View Post
Is there any link to the guides for the baseball game routes and the laser gun routes and stuff?
Klashikari's walkthrough for that route can be found here.

Should note that the laser tag route is actually the first half of the baseball route.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 23:20   Link #722
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Has anyone here installed the Tomoyo After game? If so, can anyone help me with something here as I've got this error everytime I try to run reallive.exe

I tried running it in XP compatible mode, all to no avail. Anyone having this problem as well?
Basically says it cannot find the directory. Please uninstall and install again to correct the problem.

Personally, I've never had that error before, and I don't have known as a directory.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 02:40   Link #723
intermu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Klashikari's walkthrough for that route can be found here.

Should note that the laser tag route is actually the first half of the baseball route.
Thanks mate, much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Basically says it cannot find the directory. Please uninstall and install again to correct the problem.

Personally, I've never had that error before, and I don't have known as a directory.

- Tak
Thanks for the heads-up, got that problem fixed now (by moving them to that directory). It's weird as the installation make no mentions of such directories. Anyway, now that I've got that set up, I have another error on what I assume to be the mouse cursors. I'm running this on Vista and have Jap as system locale.

And mcur01 and mcur02. Does this mean the source where I got it from is borked?
intermu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 07:22   Link #724
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
And mcur01 and mcur02. Does this mean the source where I got it from is borked?
It says the file is broke due to file size error.

But I don't know what to tell ya, I wouldn't touch Vista with a 10000 feet pole...

- Tak (Maybe uninstall and then reinstall is your best option)

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 11:10   Link #725
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

This is a video of Clannad Xbox360 exclusive spinoff story.

Last edited by Littm; 2009-06-23 at 11:40.
Littm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 18:10   Link #726
swtrooper42
Melancholic Swim Captain

Seems to take place while Kyou and Tomoya were in their second year, with Kyou acting as the protagonist and narrator. Kyou seems to come to terms that she may like Tomoya as more then a friend.

Nice CGs, but I wish they used Yuichi Nakamura for Tomoya's voice.

Now just to translate this and splice it into the PC version.

Close Curtains, Thwart Snipers
Sameo, Paladin of Legend
swtrooper42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-27, 17:34   Link #727
Harrycombs

I was wondering if anyone could help me, I have gotten the Clannad game working fine on my computer with the English patch, but it seems everything I do causes the game to return to the title screen on April 26th.
Harrycombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-28, 00:43   Link #728
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycombs View Post
I was wondering if anyone could help me, I have gotten the Clannad game working fine on my computer with the English patch, but it seems everything I do causes the game to return to the title screen on April 26th.
Is there a scene before it returns to the title screen, or does it just glitch and cut back there?

Edit: Yeah, the default bad end is on the 26th. That's what you're getting.

Quote:
Restart the route, this time using the 300 Hour Guide. I think it might because you don't have enough flags or something...
Use that and the link I posted at the top of this page. Visual novels are the kind of games that normally require walkthroughs to really complete.

Last edited by Tyabann; 2009-06-28 at 01:19.
Old 2009-06-28, 09:45   Link #729
Harrycombs

Alright, thank you very much! I have beaten a route now.
Harrycombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-01, 14:26   Link #730
Alec

Hey guys, I'm new here, and I've only started reading the novel a few days ago. I'm pretty far into the Nagisa route, and I've really been enjoying it. I just have a few questions I'd like answered w/out spoilers if possible.

1. I'm loving Sunohara as a character. I lol at pretty much everything he and Tomoya says. So is he just as involved in the other routes as in the Nagisa one?

2. What are the best routes in the novel? Basically, what should I do after the Nagisa one, and how would you compare it to the other heroine routes?

3. And finally, how long is the After Story and once again, how does it compare the the school routes?

Thanks.
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-01, 22:41   Link #731
lluoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec
I'm loving Sunohara as a character. I lol at pretty much everything he and Tomoya says. So is he just as involved in the other routes as in the Nagisa one?
Sunohara is involved in pretty much every route so some extent. Once the story line becomes more focuses on the current arc he occasionally gets cut out but sometimes he stays pretty much till the end so you will see lots and lots and lots of Sunohara (bad for the people who don't like him, good for the rest of us)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec
What are the best routes in the novel? Basically, what should I do after the Nagisa one, and how would you compare it to the other heroine routes?
You can't actually do the Nagisa arc first (if you try and play it in cannon to the anime you will end up with the bad fuuko ending). In fact you have to finish every other arc in the game to get to after story and then there are two versions of after story. There is a game guide somewhere around (go for the 300 hour one, not the 90) which has a recommended rout list (follow it and you won't miss anything)

My question, i have to format my computer and i was wondering if anyone knows if backing up the SAVEDATA folder (with the save999.sav in particular) will let me restore my game when i reinstall it.

.... EDIT: if anyone was wondering then copying the SAVEDATA folder into a clean install seems to works fine.

Last edited by lluoc; 2009-07-10 at 10:00. Reason: follow up
lluoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-02, 00:02   Link #732
Alec

Can I repeat the Nagisa route again later? Or should I just start a completely new save?
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-02, 04:41   Link #733
lluoc

.. oh i see. ok how the game works is that you have to start a new game each time you play a new arc. You play the arc until its end and then you are returned to the main menu. When you have completed an arc to its (if it has one) true ending then
Spoiler:
. Once you have completed most of the school life arcs then the Nagisa arc becomes playable to the end (ie, after story).
In other words you can continue your current save but you wont be able to get very far with her. if you have been following it as per the anime then you might be able to reach the true end of the fuuko arc. Either way you will eventually be returned to the main menu and when you are, chose new game and take a diffrent route.
Have a look at the game guide. some of the choices don't seem much but they effect the game in a huge way. Such as
Spoiler:
lluoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 00:18   Link #734
otakujohn

Could someone lend a quick hand here? I've cleared what I thought was the whole game, but I am still missing a couple of achievements (playing the 360 version).
Can someone tell me what these two achievements are supposed to represent? Best guess is fine.

otakujohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 00:45   Link #735
Seitsuki
Onee!

The first one I am guessing is something to do with the baseball route. (maybe win or get all three outcomes)
The second.. I have.. no idea. (is that some completely different visual novel?)
Old 2009-07-08, 00:56   Link #736
otakujohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikita View Post
The first one I am guessing is something to do with the baseball route. (maybe win or get all three outcomes)
I guess I'm retarded and don't recall a baseball route.... Oh wait, it doesn't mean the one in Tomoyo's route does it? Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikita View Post
The second.. I have.. no idea. (is that some completely different visual novel?)
Nope, that's still Clannad. My wild random guess is that it has something to do with the minigame, but I have no clue how to get the minigame to pop up.
Old 2009-07-08, 01:00   Link #737
Sidestep
Bumpy jumpy~!
*Graphic Designer

Yeah, it has to do with that manga mini game in Sunohara's room. I think I got while playing through Kappei's route.
Old 2009-07-08, 05:11   Link #738
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by otakujohn View Post
I guess I'm retarded and don't recall a baseball route.... Oh wait, it doesn't mean the one in Tomoyo's route does it? Hmmm...
Sigh...

This was posted by me at the top of this page. Follow that to get the baseball route, which is really damned awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otakujohn View Post
Nope, that's still Clannad. My wild random guess is that it has something to do with the minigame, but I have no clue how to get the minigame to pop up.
No one knows, though I think it depends on the flags you have with Sunohara. Or it might be random.
Old 2009-07-08, 10:29   Link #739
otakujohn

Quote:
Sigh...

This was posted by me at the top of this page. Follow that to get the baseball route, which is really damned awesome.
Wow... I fail to read.
Thanks for pointing that out though!

Quote:
No one knows, though I think it depends on the flags you have with Sunohara. Or it might be random.

I'll keep working at it. I think I might have found a reliable way to get it. I believe the option to play the minigame pops up if you do any of the "storage room curse" extras, but I won't be sure until I test that hypothesis.
Old 2009-07-10, 22:19   Link #740
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Nothing much, just want to rant a bit ^_^

Got up to this screen in Kyou's route and i'm so damn happy now. It would be another 2-3 hours before the final ending, i guess
Spoiler for Kyou's route+ 3rd of May:

Hope no more mistake would be made, cause i hate reloading and clicking mouse like mad xD

Tags
bishoujo, key, pc game, ps2, romance, school life, xbox 360