AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross > Past Macross Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Macross Frontier: Sayonara no Tsubasa Movie Rating
Perfect 10 40 42.11%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 33 34.74%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 12.63%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 5.26%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 3.16%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.11%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-12, 12:00   Link #3321
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Ranka would have been more lovable if her characterization did not result in such bad sport with an intense case of oral diarrhea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeKags View Post
Plus, Alto never stared at Sheryl's boobs. And he didn't stare at Sheryl's boobs in Ep.11 either. Look at the pan again, he's looking up, not down.
He was trying very hard to resist. I doubt its appropriate to be staring at someone's boobies even if they are very erm... visually enticing...

Actually, don't try to put yourself in our shoes... you fail every time.

Quote:
He treated Ranka differently than the others, I noticed. He actually took the time to encourage Ranka separate from them (Ep.3 as an example) and spoke his mind to her often (a good Movie 1 example). I don't think you could truly compare his actions towards Ranka to any of the other characters in the show because there were significant differences.
Yeah, he treated Ranka as an individual with a cordial friendship. That is not romance make, try again.

Quote:
Nowadays, that doesn't work anymore...
Really, what credentials do you possess to lecture us on what works these days and what doesn't?

Quote:
Trust me, Alto and Sheryl never became so-called "fluffy-ish" with one another enough for you to see a growth in romance between them. By the time the fluff came around, it was already in my mind that he was pitying her because that didn't truly show till Ep.22 after he learned of her illness.
Sure, because you wrote the script and dictated the episode... right.

Trusting you is to lower one's standards faster than relying on drugs & alcohol. I think I will pass.

Quote:
Alto relied on Ranka early in the series for purpose (as stated in Ep.23 with the "I met her, joined the S.M.S. to protect her" piece). Then he allowed Ranka to rely on him for courage. They had quite a few moments of this.
Alto relied on Ranka so he could fly in the SMS. Alto was using Ranka unconsciously and Ranka translated that to love falsely, and this being implied by the word-of-god in an old interview. Yeah, you should trust me on that one. Courage my ass, Sheryl gave her all the courage Ranka ever needed, Alto was a complete, and utter douche-bag in that department when it comes to Ranka. He did not even have an inkling of an emotion approaching love, not even this... erm... pity that you love to talk about so much.

Quote:
This is later redeemed by him taking Ranka out on a "date."In both universes, it is not hard to see that Alto goes to great lengths just to learn more about Ranka
Hi, there was no date. There was... a tag-along.

And what did Alto learn in both universes about little queen? Not very much. That is despite Ranka spewing forth her story over and over and over again every single time she had a conversation with Alto. Alto actually learned more about Ranka from the NUNS than he ever did from her.

Quote:
whilst if Sheryl doesn't feel like sharing her history with him, that's fine. That's not a mutual understanding but rather a "I don't give a crap about it."

Right, because I am going to put a gun at Sheryl so that she would share her story with me.

Quote:
So his worrying over Ranka's past is actually a plus because he's concerned over a person he possibly wishes to grow closer to (like a girlfriend/lover/wife).
Or, in your fantasies maybe. Good luck writing that fan-fiction, when will it be published?

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.

Last edited by Tak; 2011-11-12 at 12:27.
Old 2011-11-12, 12:31   Link #3322
Lancel

On the subject of Sheryl and Alto clicking, my interpretation of it is that they do in their own way. It's true they argue and sometimes bicker, but they have tender moments too. Early on they really had to get used to one another, and they change throughout, partially as a result of those arguments I think. Their arguments prompt them to think deep down and realize what they want and what they want to be. Just as Alto was right to call Sheryl out on not wanting to sing, it ultimately helped her to do better. Sure, sometimes they infuriate each other, but the source of it seemed less to do with "I don't want you to be that way" and more like suggesting "YOU don't even want you to be that way." They knew each other's character and they knew when the other was being out of character.

And together they had some really tender moments, too. They didn't always argue, and when they did it was more often because they cared, though obviously they didn't click right off the bat. With Ranka though, I dunno, she's easy to click with, she's just adorable and nice. Sheryl might take some getting used to because she's very... forward.
Old 2011-11-12, 12:34   Link #3323
Tak

^ or the simple fact that all couples argue. Then they reconcile. It happens to every couple in the world, that is simply part of a relationship.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2011-11-12, 12:42   Link #3324
raile
Retired Toaster
*Author

^Heck, Alto and Sheryl's arguments are waay milder compared to a few big lover spats I've seen. Besides, a healthy fight is good for any relationship. Just ask Beto.

I still don't know why we have to go over the (resolved) triangle, the dead horse is...dead.

Oh btw, anyone catch when (or if) F Refrain plays in the movie? I might have missed it but I can't really seem to catch it (if it was played..).
Old 2011-11-12, 12:46   Link #3325
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

That's in the chibi-Alto and Sheryl flashback, Lord raileon.

Oh, and you guys are totally right: make-up sex rules. Scientific fact.

Old 2011-11-12, 12:48   Link #3326
raile
Retired Toaster
*Author

^ Wasn't that Prologue F? F Refrain is the one in the movie's soundtrack.

Can't argue with Science.
Old 2011-11-12, 12:48   Link #3327
supernaps
old school actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raile View Post
^Heck, Alto and Sheryl's arguments are waay milder compared to a few big lover spats I've seen. Besides, a healthy fight is good for any relationship. Just ask Beto.

I still don't know why we have to go over the (resolved) triangle, the dead horse is...dead.

Oh btw, anyone catch when (or if) F Refrain plays in the movie? I might have missed it but I can't really seem to catch it (if it was played..).
I'd rather prefer the version, of unicorn being alive and flying. And the small, tiny horse..well being left behind. Let's not use the word dead rai, it's kind of mean, isn't it? |D

As far as I can recall, it wasn't. Hum, but I've got to check the movie again.
Old 2011-11-12, 12:55   Link #3328
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Quote:
^ Wasn't that Prologue F? F Refrain is the one in the movie's soundtrack.
Blame it on my scrambled sleep-deprived daddy's brains.

Quote:
Can't argue with Science.
No, you can't. You can always try to replicate their findings, tho.
That's where the fun is...

Old 2011-11-12, 14:08   Link #3329
Swampstorm
Lovestruck Fool
*Fansubber

Quote:
I think you actually missed the basis of my point as the only role reversal that never changed (explained above).
I read your point. I just don't see the significance of it.

Quote:
Actually, the last one, "what if she was written out of the plot entirely" has been one of the questions I believe Endo once asked Kawamori, and I don't believe he could respond to that. I think his desire was for Sheryl to be a strong character but not exactly get together with Alto. His intentions seemed to be more on "she is fine as an independent character so why tie her to Alto?" And if you look back, 90% of the scenes they have together (or apart), Sheryl is independent, meaning her attachment to Alto is a failure to her character (or what Kawamori had her out to be). I think that Kawamori would rather Sheryl be herself (alone) and live for her songs rather than be tied to a lover (even if it is Alto); that's another reason why I really see his AruRan ending, since he wants Sheryl to be just herself.
I don't think that being independent is at odds with having romantic relationships. If you have two fiercely independent people, they intrinsically understand the value of having dreams and ambitions. If they respect each other and are willing to make compromises, they can push each other to become much more than they are individually, and to make those dreams into a reality. They're strong apart, yet even stronger together. In fact, I'd argue that this is the only sort of relationship worth having.

Quote:
As for your last reply, Alto and Sheryl really had no chemistry when they met, or did you miss the beginning episodes. He had to be forced to become her bodyguard (by her request) for him to get closer to her and know her because he honestly disliked her from day one. That doesn't strike me as clicking together.
What you call "chemistry" is an euphemism for sexual attraction. That's there from the outset, buried under a generous coating of reaction formation.

There's little else that you can glean out of the first few minutes of meeting someone, unless they have their curriculum vitae tattooed to their forehead. If you want to find out something more meaningful, you need to find the occasion to actually get to know the person better. "Chemistry" is simply one of many incentives to do so.
Old 2011-11-12, 14:51   Link #3330
MichiNekoChan
::::D

Send a message via AIM to MichiNekoChan
Quote:
Plus, the fact is, that two people who argue that much would not work.
haha yea its hilarious that she thinks that. Wow, wish she would of seen my boyfriend and I when we first met. We disliked each other greatly and argued tons. And now here I am with him and coming up on our 4th anniversary together :P

My personal belief if that you actually learn MORE if you argue with someone since the feelings come across that much stronger. It doesn't matter what its about, true feelings show when arguing. (albeit its not always pretty)
Old 2011-11-12, 16:13   Link #3331
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by karice67 View Post
^

I had been hinting at it for a very long time, you know...it's nice to FINALLY be able to say why, instead of just telling people to 'wait until you can watch the film'. Although I was also right in suspecting that it wouldn't make a difference...

=====

@LMK

The scene at the end really isn't that important.

It's the scene where Ranka confesses that's important.

Remembering that Alto and Ranka BOTH thought that Sheryl was dead at that point, what do you think Alto would have said had Ranka not stopped him? Or more pertinently, what did it LOOK like he was going to say, given his expression and the tone of his voice?

And pardon me, but I'll leave the rest of you to deal with any replies to that. *goes off to bed*
Someone should make a video-video comparison to his scene with Sheryl in the TV series. Alto was promising her to return, telling her that he figured out that: "a person mustn't fly alone" (hey, Edward Elric uses Alchemy to propose, Alto uses flying metaphors, very fitting). He sought her out and was passionately objecting about her rebuttals and dismissals. While with Ranka... you all saw the scene. He wasn't even bothering to say goodbye until she intercepted him and made him promise to return.

The soundtrack also helps for the setting.

One has passion, Alto flirts and agrees with Sheryl about her remark about a woman as great as she is. The other... it looks like a heartbreak. I really, really felt bad for Ranka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
And what did Alto learn in both universes about little queen? Not very much. That is despite Ranka spewing forth her story over and over and over again every single time she had a conversation with Alto. Alto actually learned more about Ranka from the NUNS than he ever did from her.
I... disagree with this in movieverse. Alto knows Ranka rather well (and actually for the longest time, trusted her more than he trusted Sheryl), but he's not romantically attracted to her. It is Sheryl who captured his heart and charmed him, but it doesn't mean he doesn't know Ranka. It's the opposite, it's to Sheryl (there) he had to struggle to trust. Also, he listens to what Ranka has to say and all. He trusts her advice.

She's his best friend.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"

Last edited by Thess; 2011-11-12 at 16:25.
Old 2011-11-12, 16:18   Link #3332
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

That's the key, right there: I felt bad for Ranka, whereas I felt elated for Sheryl.
That's all there is to it...

Old 2011-11-12, 16:39   Link #3333
LoveMeKags
#1 Ranka Fan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
Really? Did you read the series' bible or something, so you can outright state something like that? Would someone who has never seen the series be able to interpret his past like that? No? Then we're through with this argument, right here.
I was asking that question to you. Do you have any proof that Alto's history changed? No... no? Then drop that. If there is no proof his history was changed, then it remained the same as the series.

Besides, Kawamori did state that it was a rewrite of the series storyline, not their pasts; so we are left to realize their pasts are pretty much the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernaps View Post
Sheryl and Michael often teased Alto who responded in a similar way of imma-angry-face, but that does not equal 'treated them the same.'
They are all different people, therefore they get different treatment.
No, Alto treated Sheryl the same way. Blushed and was flustered because she's a woman at times, but otherwise, he gave her the same irritated replies just like with Michael. He seriously treated her, in an argument, like she was one of the boys.

Quote:
Alto knew that Ranka is a young, innocent and sensitive girl so he was being there for her, encouraging her and all this jazz shit.
With Sheryl, at first she comes across as a strong individual relying on her musical career and stuff, and later when she breaks down he is also there, reaching out on her and helping her.
Point. He was there for both of them, but the difference lies in the fact, that he got intimate with one. That's the difference between friendship and romance.
Except, when he met Sheryl, he didn't give a rat's ass about her or her career. He was there to do his job. Until he messed up his stunt and had to catch (and carry her) through the crowds; he didn't even acknowledge how good a singer she was.
With Ranka, he met her; they clicked right off the bat. Ranka may have talked him to death but her good first impression was inviting him into her life by saying "come by Nyan-Nyan sometime and I'll repay you" hence giving him a "come see me again" line. This was a welcome mat.

Sheryl's was not.

So it took him a long time to warm up to Sheryl.

And actually, until I read the light novel for myself, I don't believe Sheryl and Alto ever got intimate. I don't see any physical proof. A kiss, touching, maybe; but I doubt he'd be stupid enough to have sex with her and possibly get the virus himself. I don't think Alto is that stupid.

Quote:
He was trying very hard to resist. I doubt its appropriate to be staring at someone's boobies even if they are very erm... visually enticing...

Actually, don't try to put yourself in our shoes... you fail every time.
Ah, where's the actual screen shot when I want it:
Spoiler for screen shot:

He ist staring at her face, not her boobs; and he don't even look happy she's there either.

Quote:
Hi, there was no date. There was... a tag-along.
Her exact words: "I heard from Onii-chan that the S.M.S. is taking a vacation on Mayan island. I was hoping we could meet..."

And, a few clips later, Alto is waiting for her.

Ranka: Wait long?
Alto: Not really.

If you really look at Alto and Ranka's first words here, you already know that this is an implied date. Whether either party takes it that way is up to them. But their actions at the beginning here are boyfriend waiting on girlfriend, she arrives, apologizes for being late, and they head out.

Plus, to knock it out of the park, they spend the entire day doing things that couples normally do. I'm surmised to say that seeing Alto and Ranka eating snow cones was a big smile for me. It has a similar effect (though opposite in my case) of watching Alto and Sheryl with the hot dogs in movie 1.

Quote:
Take into account that Ranka didn't know much about herself to begin with. She knew somewhere that she had a connection with the Vajra, but she didn't know why or how. So of course he had to learn that from N.U.N.S. because she didn't know it herself.

What part of amnesia do you not understand there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampstorm View Post
I don't think that being independent is at odds with having romantic relationships. If you have two fiercely independent people, they intrinsically understand the value of having dreams and ambitions. If they respect each other and are willing to make compromises, they can push each other to become much more than they are individually, and to make those dreams into a reality. They're strong apart, yet even stronger together. In fact, I'd argue that this is the only sort of relationship worth having.
I was meaning, in a certain case when I stated Sheryl was better as an individual that Kawamori originally gave her out this way. I think I remember at one point, Kawamori had been interviewed by Endo and joked about Sheryl being find as a stand-alone character, because she was strong enough to be by herself; unlike some of the other characters. So I was basically saying that whether Alto ended up with Sheryl or not, Kawamori's stand-alone choice was for Sheryl to be by herself (and I think that influenced his end of Sheryl ending up by herself - though Alto might return one day).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiNekoChan View Post
haha yea its hilarious that she thinks that. Wow, wish she would of seen my boyfriend and I when we first met. We disliked each other greatly and argued tons. And now here I am with him and coming up on our 4th anniversary together :P

My personal belief if that you actually learn MORE if you argue with someone since the feelings come across that much stronger. It doesn't matter what its about, true feelings show when arguing. (albeit its not always pretty)
The more you argue with someone, the more you're inclined to dig deeper wounds and cause problems in the future.

Now, take, for example, my father's parents. They married when they were young (grandmother = 18, grandfather = 23). My grandmother died when she turned 78, my grandfather's still kicking; they'd been married that long. But they had arguments and disagreements like no other, ones that even affected how their kids saw them, but that's the same type of love that Alto and Sheryl have (arguing over stupid things like dishes). But he eventually decided to treat her like trash because he felt she was doing so to him. And, in the end, he became conceited, forced all the responsibilities onto her, and she died because she couldn't take anymore of the pressure. Because of how they acted around their kids, my father refuses to see eye-to-eye with him, nor does a lot of the kids in his family.

Take into account that their arguments, in the beginning were like Alto and Sheryl's. Now this arguing they're doing now... it's only gonna grow. I'm sure you don't want to see them repeat my grandparents now, do you? If Alto is to be with Sheryl, they have to do some serious molding, otherwise, I can already tell there will be some issues when they hit financial problems (and everyone does sooner or later even the richest people).
Old 2011-11-12, 16:50   Link #3334
Tak

If Ranka had an inkling of special attachment the way Alto considered Sheryl, he would have accepted Ranka's confession. The fact is that he did not, despite thinking Sheryl had died speaks volumes of his true feelings toward the poor girl. Thats all there is to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeKags
And actually, until I read the light novel for myself, I don't believe Sheryl and Alto ever got intimate. I don't see any physical proof. A kiss, touching, maybe; but I doubt he'd be stupid enough to have sex with her and possibly get the virus himself. I don't think Alto is that stupid.
Word of god said he did, dear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
She's his best friend.
Certainly. No argument about that, at least in the movie-verse. I hold reservations about it from the TV series, however.

- Tak

Old 2011-11-12, 17:11   Link #3335
MichiNekoChan
::::D

Send a message via AIM to MichiNekoChan
Quote:
Take into account that their arguments, in the beginning were like Alto and Sheryl's. Now this arguing they're doing now... it's only gonna grow. I'm sure you don't want to see them repeat my grandparents now, do you? If Alto is to be with Sheryl, they have to do some serious molding, otherwise, I can already tell there will be some issues when they hit financial problems (and everyone does sooner or later even the richest people).
I could drone on about how happy both of us are in our relationship and how we argue maybe once a year now (at most) but this isn't the Michi's Relationship Thread.

In any case I believe arguments aren't going to be a problem with Sheryl and Alto due to the infrequent of them and the fact they never argued about the same thing twice or more (which I've seen ruins things quickly). I believe they will mold and adapt rather quickly to another cuz that's what you do.
Old 2011-11-12, 17:24   Link #3336
Darthtabby

Alto and Sheryl had plenty of chemistry. Just take a look at episode five of the TV series. Alto may have been dragged into that outting to start with, but Sheryl's enthusiasm proves infectious and pretty soon he's taking the initiative to show her Island Three. He didn't go there for Ranka. Her train was at a different station and there wasn't anything saying where it was going. He was generally quite happy to simply hang around while Sheryl did stuff on Island Three (the exception being when he was leading her somewhere and she kept getting distracted -in an area where it would have been easy to loose track of her).

They also seemed to be able to talk to each other quite naturally while conversing in Episodes Six and Nine. Granted they don't open up to each other entirely (Sheryl's childhood on Galaxy is a difficult subject) but they seem to open up to each other more than they do for just about anyone else. They seem to understand each other decently well and have a lot in common too.

Now things play out a bit differently in the movie, but they hit it off pretty well there as well. I'd go as far as to say that Alto is smitten with Sheryl by the end of the movie version of the outting that took them to Island Three.
Old 2011-11-12, 17:56   Link #3337
supernaps
old school actually.

Quote:
No, Alto treated Sheryl the same way. Blushed and was flustered because she's a woman at times, but otherwise, he gave her the same irritated replies just like with Michael. He seriously treated her, in an argument, like she was one of the boys.
Lawd.
They were teasing each other and bickering. Simple as that. You can't use this as a vsRankatreatment argument, because Ranka did not annoy Alto like Sheryl did.

Quote:

You do know that there was an 'indecent' version of that scene in #22 recorded, with moans and stuff? That's pretty much self-explanatory.
Old 2011-11-12, 18:00   Link #3338
teelatsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtabby View Post
Alto and Sheryl had plenty of chemistry. Just take a look at episode five of the TV series. Alto may have been dragged into that outting to start with, but Sheryl's enthusiasm proves infectious and pretty soon he's taking the initiative to show her Island Three. He didn't go there for Ranka. Her train was at a different station and there wasn't anything saying where it was going. He was generally quite happy to simply hang around while Sheryl did stuff on Island Three (the exception being when he was leading her somewhere and she kept getting distracted -in an area where it would have been easy to loose track of her).

They also seemed to be able to talk to each other quite naturally while conversing in Episodes Six and Nine. Granted they don't open up to each other entirely (Sheryl's childhood on Galaxy is a difficult subject) but they seem to open up to each other more than they do for just about anyone else. They seem to understand each other decently well and have a lot in common too.

Now things play out a bit differently in the movie, but they hit it off pretty well there as well. I'd go as far as to say that Alto is smitten with Sheryl by the end of the movie version of the outting that took them to Island Three.
Well to be fair, in the series this is a blink and you miss it, but Alto was searching for Ranka in the series because he did see her taking the train to island three.

That doesn't take away the fact that they did have tons of chemistry and LMK is just trying to apply her personal experience in here, even when her personal experience is in the minorities; everyone has pointed it out we enjoy the usual fight with our loved one and, we enjoy even more what follows it.

The same goes in most works of fiction because people know this to be true; a couple that never fights is going to explode sooner or later.

Quote:
I hope you noticed that Alto would be unable to treat her as one of the boys if he is aware that she is a woman, that statement is contradictory.

Quote:
With Ranka, he met her; they clicked right off the bat. Ranka may have talked him to death but her good first impression was inviting him into her life by saying "come by Nyan-Nyan sometime and I'll repay you" hence giving him a "come see me again" line. This was a welcome mat.

Sheryl's was not.

So it took him a long time to warm up to Sheryl.
Which also means they got to know each other before deciding they liked each other, way better than finding bad things later.

Quote:
If you really look at Alto and Ranka's first words here, you already know that this is an implied date. Whether either party takes it that way is up to them. But their actions at the beginning here are boyfriend waiting on girlfriend, she arrives, asks if he waited long, and they head out.
Let them have this one, after all is the farest that sinking ship got.

Quote:
Take into account that Ranka didn't know much about herself to begin with. She knew somewhere that she had a connection with the Vajra, but she didn't know why or how. So of course he had to learn that from N.U.N.S. because she didn't know it herself.

What part of amnesia do you not understand there?
This always bothered me, Ranka was really young at that time so, why it seems like Ranka had no life between the incident with the Vajra and the start of the series/Movies? Unless amnesia makes her forget everyday of her life.

Quote:
I was meaning, in a certain case when I stated Sheryl was better as an individual that Kawamori originally gave her out this way. I think I remember at one point, Kawamori had been interviewed by Endo and joked about Sheryl being find as a stand-alone character, because she was strong enough to be by herself; unlike some of the other characters. So I was basically saying that whether Alto ended up with Sheryl or not, Kawamori's stand-alone choice was for Sheryl to be by herself (and I think that influenced his end of Sheryl ending up by herself - though Alto might return one day).
Now, you seem to believe that being independent means not wanting a romantic relationship. Sheryl could have one, if she wants and she does, and so does Alto.

Quote:
Spoiler for This has nothing to do with anything, please keep your personal life personal:
Now not all relationships go down this route and also you missed that Alto and Sheryl discussed way less as time passed.

Last edited by teelatsuki; 2011-11-12 at 18:23.
Old 2011-11-12, 18:17   Link #3339
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by teelatsuki View Post
The same goes in most works of fiction because people know this to be true; a couple that never fights is going to explode sooner or later.
There are times when I am convinced that small-wars are actually healthy for mankind...

- Tak

Old 2011-11-12, 18:23   Link #3340
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernaps View Post
Lawd.
You do know that there was an 'indecent' version of that scene in #22 recorded, with moans and stuff? That's pretty much self-explanatory.
I'm not trying to inadvertently help LMK, but you DO know that the "indecent version" was a joke, right?

Apparently, not only Nakamura and Endo, but all the other voice actors, and even the staff, were ALL moaning and sighing. So unless you think Alto and Sheryl were having a big ol' orgy, you can't use it as evidence for anything.

Tags
mecha, movie, romance, science fiction, song