AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2018-10-18, 04:40   Link #3041
AkitoW013

Thanks for the little summary shmaster.
Muzan is really a edgelord, did he really singlehandedly killed every people during Ahura Mazda so there was no sides anymore?
"There's only enemies and the enemies of my enemies. "
Truly a dark edgy hero.

Also, are the Gods present here Aeons of Kouha or the real deals but just being restricted from killing each other?
AkitoW013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-18, 07:23   Link #3042
devil_slayer

4 other big bads besides Naraka is certainly interesting. Muzen is the biggest edge lord there it seems
devil_slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-18, 09:35   Link #3043
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkitoW013 View Post
Thanks for the little summary shmaster.
Muzan is really a edgelord, did he really singlehandedly killed every people during Ahura Mazda so there was no sides anymore?
"There's only enemies and the enemies of my enemies. "
Truly a dark edgy hero.

Also, are the Gods present here Aeons of Kouha or the real deals but just being restricted from killing each other?
That's what he claimed to have happened. He killed both sides until on he is the only one left. But apparently but both sides love him in one way or another.

The gods we see there are the real deal. Mithra is introducing Kouha to them, so she can make more accurate Aeons.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-18, 10:15   Link #3044
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
That's what he claimed to have happened. He killed both sides until on he is the only one left. But apparently but both sides love him in one way or another.

The gods we see there are the real deal. Mithra is introducing Kouha to them, so she can make more accurate Aeons.
Oh, I thought how a copy of Hajun could be threatening Naraka and co. Anyway, where did those Gods come from when they are supposed to be dead? Recreated from Throne data or what?
Old 2018-10-18, 10:46   Link #3045
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

No explanation on that.
But Ren is the post KKK Ren.
While Mithra, she makes you wonder if she ever had been dead at all.
Old 2018-10-18, 10:47   Link #3046
trexalfa

So the whole Episode Zero play was a red herring? Given the Ren it featured said his memories stopped at their fight with Hajun.
trexalfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-18, 10:49   Link #3047
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
No explanation on that.
But Ren is the post KKK Ren.
While Mithra, she makes you wonder if she ever had been dead at all.
isn't Ren after KKK a normal person and not a Hadou God?
Old 2018-10-18, 10:55   Link #3048
AkitoW013

Either retcon or sensory.
I bet for the sensory/Aeon theory.
Old 2018-10-18, 11:32   Link #3049
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Or just got reawakened by Naraka.
Old 2018-10-18, 11:38   Link #3050
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Does anyone else notice how similar Kouha's brother looks to Ren?

And Muzan also raises a good point.....Ren can timestop Hajun now? Either Hajun has weakened or this Ren is at least as strong as Yatou...
Old 2018-10-18, 11:45   Link #3051
AkitoW013

Btw shmaster, about Hirume, the one we see with Yomi is a sensory because her true self is the whole 7th Heaven right? But at the end, I saw some spoilers who says that the sakura tree is also her real body so which is it? She has 2 sensories or am I misunderstanding something?

@Cosmic Eagle: yeah if it's the little boy, they are a little bit similar but if he's the same person as the new guy we got from the last stream, they don't look like each other to me.

If what shmaster says is true, this Ren IS Yato so it's not really surprising he got to keep his might.
Old 2018-10-18, 11:51   Link #3052
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Yonao has also greatly stepped up his game. The BGM for this Switch Pantheon prologue is epic
Old 2018-10-18, 11:55   Link #3053
AkitoW013

My favourites for now are Muzan and Satanael new themes, so good. Argh! I want to listen the full version!
Old 2018-10-18, 11:59   Link #3054
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Btw shmaster, about Hirume, the one we see with Yomi is a sensory because her true self is the whole 7th Heaven right? But at the end, I saw some spoilers who says that the sakura tree is also her real body so which is it? She has 2 sensories or am I misunderstanding something?

@Cosmic Eagle: yeah if it's the little boy, they are a little bit similar but if he's the same person as the new guy we got from the last stream, they don't look like each other to me.

If what shmaster says is true, this Ren IS Yato so it's not really surprising he got to keep his might.
Oh yeah...good point if he's post KKK Ren. (Yes...confirmed...he IS Yatou. Even has flashback of him to his Yatou period)

And the text going by spoiler vid on Twitter seems to say that the sakura tree is Hirume's past self. Does that mean it's literally Amaterasu's past sensory that was replaced with Hirume or what I am not sure. Alternatively it may be the sakura tree is an analogy of the actual 7th Heaven....dunno. After all she does also say she's the avatar of "that" refering to the tree

More notable is her refering to Habaki as "father" lol

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2018-10-18 at 12:23.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-18, 12:13   Link #3055
AkitoW013

Now I want to see the Eastern Expedition faces when they get to meet Hajun again, should be hilarious. I wonder if Hirume will call him her brother or uncle?

Funny thing is Nerose also calls Muzan "Father", well, he's the big God from judeo-christianism so it's not that surprising.
Old 2018-10-18, 12:16   Link #3056
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Marie also seems so insecure in her role. I mean, feeling bad that she bears no ill will towards Hajun and that everyone else is more brutal than her? Would have thought she is used to her position and doing things her way since her world is more successful than theirs and she's been a God for so long

Quote:

Funny thing is Nerose also calls Muzan "Father", well, he's the big God from judeo-christianism so it's not that surprising.
With an attitude more fitting of Amakasu.... <__<
Old 2018-10-18, 12:17   Link #3057
AkitoW013

http://www.light.gr.jp/happylightblog/?p=7537
New event and stream on the 26th?

I think it's very intentional why they'd chosen the same voice actor for Muzan you know...
Old 2018-10-18, 12:20   Link #3058
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Does anyone else notice how similar Kouha's brother looks to Ren?

And Muzan also raises a good point.....Ren can timestop Hajun now? Either Hajun has weakened or this Ren is at least as strong as Yatou...
It is more like Muzan stopped. So Hajun goes back to staring with no one provoking him any more.
And yes, this is our Ren who had halt Hajun for so long.
Old 2018-10-18, 12:23   Link #3059
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Oh yeah...good point if he's post KKK Ren.

And the text going by spoiler vid on Twitter seems to say that the sakura tree is Hirume's past self. Does that mean it's literally Amaterasu's past sensory that was replaced with Hirume or what I am not sure. Alternatively it may be the sakura tree is an analogy of the actual 7th Heaven....dunno. After all she does also say she's the avatar of "that" refering to the tree

More notable is her refering to Habaki as "father" lol
Habaki was Amaterasu's sensory when he was still a tumor.
When tumor became the 7th, Habaki became a gudou god and Hirume is Amaterasu's sensory as the 7th.
Yakou kinda extracted her from the tree. And yeah, the tree is the tumor.

Quote:
Marie also seems so insecure in her role. I mean, feeling bad that she bears no ill will towards Hajun and that everyone else is more brutal than her? Would have thought she is used to her position and doing things her way since her world is more successful than theirs and she's been a God for so long
Because she did nothing to Suvaha despite knowing she is a totally broken psycho. She regretted doing nothing outside being nice.

Last edited by shmaster; 2018-10-18 at 12:34.
Old 2018-10-18, 12:42   Link #3060
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Habaki was Amaterasu's sensory when he was still a tumor.
When tumor became the 7th, Habaki became a gudou god and Hirume is Amaterasu's sensory as the 7th.
Yakou kinda extracted her from the tree. And yeah, the tree is the tumor.

Because she did nothing to Suvaha despite knowing she is a totally broken psycho. She regretted doing nothing outside being nice.
Well she later still came to terms with being herself....what I meant was that's like a core part of her personality and indeed her ability and her reign as a God was still quite long; she didn't have to compare herself to the rest. You will never see any other God beating themself up like that

BTW, the giant lotuses of light are Naraka and co?

Tags
相州戦神館學園 八命陣, acta est fabula!!!, chuunibyou, insane love, kuso, senshinkan, shinza bansho, toki yo tomare!!!