AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2008-03-05, 13:15   Link #3701
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Wrong place to put the thread, but anyways...

I don't know the original one you've seen, but the yaoi genre has been spoofed magnificently in the 2nd season of Genshiken, episode 5.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-05, 13:34   Link #3702
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellaya_dw View Post
Ok, where is this from?
Spoiler for saving space:
Um, direct linking to a 4chan image is a really bad plan. For one, it won't work (hence the reason the image won't load), two, it's stealing the bandwidth of another site, a practice that's heavily frowned upon, and three, 4chan links expire extremely quickly so the image isn't likely to be there for long.

I've saved the image and upped it to my own image script here, since I'm nice:

Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-05, 19:16   Link #3703
X_Danny_X

im trying to find this romance anime/manga it had time travel

i need to know the name of this anime, they made like a two to three episode pilot series of it but there has to be a manga. i just forgot the name of it. i hope someone here knows it.

it basically deals with this boy who was attracted to this girl in his time. the girl had green hair and all the boys were in love with her.

this girl came from the future and not telling him until later that she is a time traveler and it is her job. she told him she needed to change things in his past in order for the girl that he loves not to die in some accident, basically crossing some street and getting hit by a car.

he needed to change some events that he had with the girl he loved and also with some girl that was a swimmer.

the girl that was the time traveler kept messing up and said that he needed to change this event and this other one in order for the girl he loves to live.
Old 2008-03-06, 04:29   Link #3704
Ziv

Quote:
Originally Posted by willsan View Post
Hi, at a convention a few years ago (it was either Minami or Ayacon, from about 2001 or 2002) there was a video doing the rounds where it had been fan subbed, but turned into a spoof gay love story. Does anyone know what I am talking about? Can anyone tell me the name of the spoof? Would love to see it again. Thanks!
Can you give any descriptions of the characters or what they were doing? There's a lot of shows that could be construed into a gay love story.

Off the top of my head, digimon fits those criteria.
Ziv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-06, 05:33   Link #3705
DarkDemonz
Zetsubou Demonz

Heyy, I was browsing through some wallpapers and I found this

not sure where she from, any help please~
DarkDemonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-06, 06:16   Link #3706
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
i need to know the name of this anime, they made like a two to three episode pilot series of it but there has to be a manga. i just forgot the name of it. i hope someone here knows it.

it basically deals with this boy who was attracted to this girl in his time. the girl had green hair and all the boys were in love with her.

this girl came from the future and not telling him until later that she is a time traveler and it is her job. she told him she needed to change things in his past in order for the girl that he loves not to die in some accident, basically crossing some street and getting hit by a car.

he needed to change some events that he had with the girl he loved and also with some girl that was a swimmer.

the girl that was the time traveler kept messing up and said that he needed to change this event and this other one in order for the girl he loves to live.
Natsuiro no Sunadokei (Hourglass of Summer). Don't know anything about manga; it is based on a Visual Novel
Old 2008-03-06, 06:45   Link #3707
willsan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziv View Post
Can you give any descriptions of the characters or what they were doing? There's a lot of shows that could be construed into a gay love story.

Off the top of my head, digimon fits those criteria.
All I can really remember was that it was about two guys, and it was just one episode that was subbed... the characters reminded me of the art style from Initial D. I do remember one scene though where one (maybe both of them) were at a railway station and an announcement came over the tannoy speaker but the subtitle for this was something about calling one of them a gay boy...

It was really funny, honest!

All else I can remember is that it was subbed by a UK couple, one of whom was female. She was at the con when it was screened, I wish I could remember what it was called!

Last edited by willsan; 2008-03-06 at 06:47. Reason: Added more info
willsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-06, 17:36   Link #3708
Mozen

where is this from?

Mozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-06, 18:53   Link #3709
Asa-Chan

Help idenitify an anime.

Well, I came across this picture and I was wondering If anyone know what anime this is or is it just random screenshot.

Feel free to close this when I got my answer :x
Asa-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-06, 18:57   Link #3710
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
The second most frequently requested identification is this image which has also been made into many wallpapers.
This wallpaper is made from this scene from the Mahou Shoujo Ai game. There is also a hentai OVA series. Mahou Shoujo Ai is full of hardcore tentacle rape and many other sex acts so it might not be what you were hoping for when you saw the image.
And there's a thread in the General Anime forum for this type of thing.
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-06, 19:04   Link #3711
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Sadly, that introductory post of common requests does little good when someone can't even find this thread.

Thread merged, but thanx anyway to KholdStare for offering to help.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-06, 20:19   Link #3712
azntakeaway

Question please help.... still looking for anyone who might know of this manga....

About a year or so ago i read a small booklet that came in an anime magazine that had a collection of small chapters from various new mangas that were soon to be coming out. One of the chapters that caught my interest was from a sin city - like manga. it involved a duo of policemen who did patrols in the most run down seedy high crime areas of the city. One of the officers (possibly the most inexperienced one) gets frustrated at how high the crime rate is in the city and how hookers and drug dealers are everywhere but no one seems to do anything about it. One day he goes into an alleyway to make a bust on a small group of people doing some illegal activity (which i cant remember) even though the more experienced officer tells him not to because the group he is about to bust is part of some big time dangerous organised crime gang. The unexperienced officer goes anyway and tries to arrest them but something happens (cant remember either) and the unexperienced officer is caught off guard. The now unfortunate officer is then held still while the leader or right hand man of the group grabs a soldering iron and jabs it into the officer's eye and scorches his eyeball. the officer screams in agony while the guy who did it lets out a long eerie laugh and says the officer's eye reminds him of grilled fish.

Anyway thats all i can remember of this manga. It was all in english so i presume it is already out in usa. If anyone can remember the name of this manga or anything about it at all please tell me. thankyou
azntakeaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-07, 00:32   Link #3713
Mitsu Aoi
Undine in the box T_T

Send a message via Yahoo to Mitsu Aoi
Could anyone help me with this link?

http://contents.dwango.jp/games/higurashi/

all I know that this is a game and what made me wonder whos that red haired character?

side note please give me full details =<

Canned Tomato Soup and Avocado Flavored Noodles are her favorites.
Mitsu Aoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-07, 00:55   Link #3714
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfig View Post
Eh, I got another one..

nani?
Here you go Konfig ^^

http://matsuryu.blog.so-net.ne.jp/

Took me a bit since after all my thinking I couldn't figure it out, but someone else did from my other places ^^

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-07, 04:34   Link #3715
Konfig

Send a message via MSN to Konfig
Thank you sooo much Aoie_Emesai You're always an awesome help ^^
Konfig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-07, 10:11   Link #3716
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsu Aoi View Post

all I know that this is a game and what made me wonder whos that red haired character?

It's some mobile device only extra chapter. So unless you happen to have a phone capable of running foreign apps, or happen to live in japan and have a japanese phone, you won't be getting it. The redhead girl is a new character in it. Don't really know much more than that I'm afraid, I tend not to be overly interested in things I can't play/view.
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 02:10   Link #3717
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozen View Post
where is this from?

Oh now I remember ^^. Isn't this from the To Heart manga?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...ga.php?id=3599

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 10:22   Link #3718
Aurelie
THE BRITISH ARE COMING!!!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by willsan View Post
All I can really remember was that it was about two guys, and it was just one episode that was subbed... the characters reminded me of the art style from Initial D. I do remember one scene though where one (maybe both of them) were at a railway station and an announcement came over the tannoy speaker but the subtitle for this was something about calling one of them a gay boy...

It was really funny, honest!

All else I can remember is that it was subbed by a UK couple, one of whom was female. She was at the con when it was screened, I wish I could remember what it was called!
Was there actual sex in it? From the scene you mentioned it sounds like Boku no Sucky Sucky, a spoof of Boku no Sexual Harassment, but that was yaoi to begin with.
Old 2008-03-09, 06:31   Link #3719
Bucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsu Aoi View Post

The red haired girl is called Inoue Wakaba and she lives in Hinamizawa.

There are two arcs; Niesagashi-hen and KokoroKuzushi-hen. There are four new characters and it's about some ex-policeman looking for a lady... KokoroKuzushi-hen is Niesagashi-hen from Wakaba's perspective.

Also there's a possibility that this game will also be on the PS2 sometime.
Bucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 07:02   Link #3720
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozen View Post
where is this from?

It does look like Akari from ToHeart, but I digress.

She's Peke, from Mahou Shoujo Neko X.

Here's a figure of Peke. Slightly NSFW(?).
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel