AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-03-25, 21:52   Link #101
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Did anyone notice that the woman was the one shown in EP 1 when Stasis was casted?
I knew something up with that coz her character design was too good to be just a mob
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-25, 21:55   Link #102
LG-MAX 2.o

and then, genostudio passed the test with your first anime TV?
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-26, 11:06   Link #103
Nivek von Beldo

That ending...yeah the blond was there the begin but that twist was still something, explain a lot of things and Juri have massive mental fortitude but in complete lonelyness anyone would break.... still that last scene..that was a dejavu the first episode.

Amazing anime but still have a lot of doubts, hope the manga being translated or a ova would answer those

10/10 Amazing anime unique and terrific.
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-26, 15:45   Link #104
Dop
Mmmm....

Yeah, the ending with the real founder (Woman did the work, man claimed the credit, so it goes) seemed a bit out of nowhere and you have to wonder she was aware of what Sagawa was up to.

But in the end, it was a good ending, you really got to see how Juri was suffering after baby Sagawa had been sent on, day after day stopped in a frame of a world where nothing moves, with quite literally no future. So to see her sent back to return to her family was quite uplifting.

Would love to see the manga get an English release for comparison.

Nice to see a show which can do something outside the trends and plough its own furrow in the field of anime. I did like the way we learned the whole mechanics of the time-stop, a frame in the film-strip of time, and the system's defence mechanism in the heralds, to prevent people using stasis to commit harm. Seemed like a well thought out system.
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-29, 09:39   Link #105
MgMaster

Like, one's tempting to say the ending was sudden and perhaps it was, yet it also concluded itself well enough. We already saw Juri spend quite some time in statis, with the child then on her own so there wasn't really much left to show. I actually loved that part btw, as I'm sure many would be curious what would it be like to live in a still world - well, Juri shows. Glad she got a happy end tough. The biggest flaw I can think of right now is how that woman blonde woman just had one brief appearance early and now just a few mins at the end. I mean, I'd like at least half an ep about her,maybe hanging out with Juri's family. On the other hand, it wasn't really necessary.

I wouldn't mind getting more shows like this every once in a while and they don't have to be masterpieces either. This much was enough for me.
MgMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-30, 08:57   Link #106
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Not sure how I feel about such a Deus Ex Machina of an ending. I thought the story as a whole was really strong up until Sagawa lost the fight and then it started losing its edge as if it wasn't sure where to go from there. I didn't dislike the last few episodes though. They were just kinda average compared to awesomeness that preceded them.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon prime