AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-12-06, 01:49   Link #2041
Kuroshinobu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
It's monthly and Ultra Jump comes out the 19th of every month. However, there is usually a version out a lil bit before so it'll be a week or so before we see 74.

I was actually looking at a quick poll of who people's favorite characters were. Eve was first, Yamada (female cruz) was 2 and Mio was 3. Aruka was 4th (above Blade). Didn't realize how popular she is =P
Ah thanks very much for the quick reply.
Kuroshinobu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 01:56   Link #2042
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
^
Yes, I have my weakness, lol. (another reason I'm predicting Kuchinashi to show up again soon)

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see what happens with Blade&Co in the upcoming chapter. Since Eve is at the hospital in the guild, it means there'll be a reunion between Seto+Blade and the Guild. Wonder if there's any bad blood between them and if there'll be any conflict before they see Eve (unless she's missing).

you sound to me like you're one of those Moe-takus...

Moe-takus: the reason why guys who look good in dresses are so popular...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 02:12   Link #2043
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
you sound to me like you're one of those Moe-takus...

Moe-takus: the reason why guys who look good in dresses are so popular...
It depends. My other favorite animes are xxxHolic, Tsubasa, TTGL, Gundam 00, NGE, and Ruin Explorers. (if you've heard of Ruin Explorers, you are my hero)

But yeah, Blade didn't use any fragments while he was in the guild. I wonder if they know he's a Needless or not. I'm actually thinking something will happen to Blade&Co before they get to the underground city. Like traveling across Blackspot they might run into some Simeon people causing trouble and kick their ass.
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 02:19   Link #2044
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Unless the anime was wrong, I'm pretty sure Seto told him to not let others know they were Needless...

and yes, I have heard of Ruin Explorers... a friend of mine even has it, and I somehow intend to borrow it off him and watch it...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 02:27   Link #2045
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Unless the anime was wrong, I'm pretty sure Seto told him to not let others know they were Needless...

and yes, I have heard of Ruin Explorers... a friend of mine even has it, and I somehow intend to borrow it off him and watch it...
Yeah, be interesting to learn more about the Guild. Just people just call up and ask for a bodyguard or handymen and they send them out. Seems kinda like the police or order there in the Blackspot, except they come with a price.

Also, if you like RPG/Fantasy stuff, I think you'll like Ruin Explorers. Only 4 episodes and has some funny scenes. Hope you enjoy it.
Old 2009-12-06, 08:19   Link #2046
shadowii

they did have the pretend her sword had the power thing, and blade would say "i release the reaper"

love how the sword looks like a zombie blade now
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 09:42   Link #2047
Homura7

I just remembered Blade copied Rin's fragment, but he didn't make any use.

Do you think that power will play an important role? Considering it makes the opponent unable to move due to the air pressure.

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-12-06 at 09:56.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 10:03   Link #2048
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
I just remembered Blade copied Rin's fragment, but he didn't make any use.

Do you think that power will play an important role? Considering it makes the opponent unable to move due to the air pressure.
didnt he use it to fly right here?
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/58734/16
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...0?t=1260112039
Old 2009-12-06, 10:14   Link #2049
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
That's just Blade jumping high. Hatfield did the same. People capabilities are reinforced when they gain a fragment.

Air pressure works different, it's used for the offensive.

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-12-06 at 10:49.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 14:28   Link #2050
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
That's just Blade jumping high. Hatfield did the same. People capabilities are reinforced when they gain a fragment.

Air pressure works different, it's used for the offensive.
He copied the fragment, but has never seen it used since Rin has been inactive this whole time. Kinda like when he copied 4th Wave. He did copy it but didn't know how to use it. Once he sees Rin use it as an air pressure attack, he'll have a pretty powerful fragment.

Btw, has the weather in Needless always been sunny until Hatfield showed up? Seems like they get some nice weather there...
Old 2009-12-06, 15:03   Link #2051
Kuroshinobu

Just curious but it hasn't been explained why Aruka blew the hole up for Cruz right?

Just a whim?
Old 2009-12-06, 15:04   Link #2052
shadowii

ya black spot is kind of like a desert, and we know kanna's giant patch is the only place where plants grow.

but they have sewage so .....

Aruka said she wanted to see if Cruz could survive since the hole changed the situation from total hopelessness to like .01% survivable

why she thought he could still live against a needless is mysterious, an optimists view is that she thinks he might have a fragment after all but a cynics view is that she expected him to run through the hole and leave the others to die like a coward. (she done that before faked death and let him run through a hole)

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-06 at 15:21.
Old 2009-12-06, 15:16   Link #2053
Kuroshinobu

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
ya black spot is kind of like a desert, and we know kanna's giant patch is the only place where plants grow.

but they have sewage so .....

Aruka said she wanted to see if Cruz could survive since the hole changed the situation from total hopelessness to like .01% survivable

why she thought he could still live against a needless is mysterious, an optimists view is that she thinks he might have a fragment after all but a cynics view is that she expected him to run through the hole and leave the others to die like a coward. (she done that before faked death and let him run through a hole)
Ah thanks I see, she left the battle before Cruz stood up for himself right?
Old 2009-12-06, 15:22   Link #2054
shadowii

she may still be around, as kurusu noted cruz suspects it, but no one has seen her since chapter 71

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-06 at 15:56.
Old 2009-12-06, 16:13   Link #2055
Avvesione

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'm going to guess Aruka will get some more development as a character since she did create an exit for them which seemed the opposite of how she was in the Third Shelter wanting to kill Cruz. Perhaps we'll learn more on who she thinks stopped her in the Third Shelter or her childhood, growing up with Cruz.
Old 2009-12-06, 16:17   Link #2056
Kuroshinobu

Aruka is honestly my favorite and the character I'm most interested in. Though, Saten does seem to be stirring up the story quite a bit little by little.
Old 2009-12-06, 21:01   Link #2057
Avvesione

I'm going to guess Aruka left and we won't see her for a while (unless they cut away to her talking to Arclight about what happened in the village and why Hatfield isn't back). First reason is because if Blade&Co try to leave there, no one there could take her on. Everyone is too weak and injured and Blade is w/o The Fourth Wave. I seriously doubt she'd encounter them and not fight. Second reason is that everyone wants to go see Eve. It seems like the next few chapters are going to focus around her (with the help of Saten of course) so maybe we'll find out more about her and the Eve Project.

But I like Aruka and hope to see more of her in the next few chapters. I'm wondering if she'll have any new attacks for her next fight.
Old 2009-12-06, 21:13   Link #2058
shadowii

well the poll speaks for itself. Aruka is the most popular baddie as well as one of the most popular characters. no personal surprise there.
and saten is the least popular baddie, little more surprising (i have a feeling a good majority of our fellow readers only read for the fighting and fan service so his shadow tactics annoy people)
well lets see what he does next

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-06 at 21:36.
Old 2009-12-06, 21:18   Link #2059
Kuroshinobu

As long as I get my over-the-top Needless action in the coming weeks I'm happy.
Old 2009-12-06, 23:34   Link #2060
Used Can

Quote:
Spoiler:
FUCK!

It must be really hard having a sister like her. It'd be like, having a heat explosion in your pants every single time you've got to see her.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen