AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-22, 08:38   Link #19101
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
At least we don't have teenagers buying guns from wherever they want.
About that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
That's the only thing Praxidike can offer.

Though there's is another spoiler I posted few pages back about some rectifications for Inami's unit, the one concerning him retaining some weapons from Minerva Kai when it enters its shift process.
What about the head Praxidike guy actually having his own version of the Minerva by the end, Minerva [Banshee]?
Old 2012-01-22, 08:38   Link #19102
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:

@ Stratos - Shouldn't the teachers be helping as well? They are equipped to deal with threats, after all.
Yeah, they should, actually. Then again, it's already implied in the previous chapter that they're short on instructors since it's summer and there's like less than a handful of them left on duty while the others are pretty much gone for vacation and stuffs.

Then there's also issues the current threat being out-of-campus which might be out of their jurisdiction and whatnot.

I'm planning to have someone helping him out though, that someone who's currently in the infirmary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
What about the head Praxidike guy actually having his own version of the Minerva by the end, Minerva [Banshee]?
Got some wild ideas for him after playing some good rounds in Gundam Extreme Vs. ^^

You're free to take a guess as to which baddie machine I'll be basing off for his machine. XD
Old 2012-01-22, 08:40   Link #19103
Eratas123

@ Box - You know what? I don't wanna know.

@ Stratos - They do have a security team composed of 5 IS' pilots. I dunno if being summer is a good enough excuse for all of them to be gone.
Old 2012-01-22, 08:43   Link #19104
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras

The usual twist, they decided to return to the future but then surprised that they ended up in the exact same situation, except their parents are older.
Old 2012-01-22, 08:46   Link #19105
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - They do have a security team composed of 5 IS' pilots. I dunno if being summer is a good enough excuse for all of them to be gone.
But said security team would only be activated for in-campus threats, right?

They will play a role during the inevitable drone invasion on the ISA. But an unrelated threat in the Tochigi Prefecture that has yet to set foot on the ISA or even make an attempt to approach it...

I just find it weird if they were to be as carefree as any reckless students.
Old 2012-01-22, 08:46   Link #19106
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Yeah, they should, actually. Then again, it's already implied in the previous chapter that they're short on instructors since it's summer and there's like less than a handful of them left on duty while the others are pretty much gone for vacation and stuffs.

Then there's also issues the current threat being out-of-campus which might be out of their jurisdiction and whatnot.

I'm planning to have someone helping him out though, that someone who's currently in the infirmary.

Got some wild ideas for him after playing some good rounds in Gundam Extreme Vs. ^^

You're free to take a guess as to which baddie machine I'll be basing off for his machine. XD
Don't tell me it's [Extreme], though thinking of the cast fighting a dude with a guitar is actually kinda awesome.
Old 2012-01-22, 08:47   Link #19107
Eratas123

I guess that'll work The only person who stays behind is Kazuma since he doesn't really have a future to go back to But wait, wouldn't that take out the wincest?

@ Stratos - Depends, is it heading for ISA?
Old 2012-01-22, 08:49   Link #19108
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Stratos

They're deployed during Gospel capture operation to block all escape route. There's a good reason Gospel not running across ocean.

So, anything involved I.S.A. will also involve them.
Old 2012-01-22, 08:59   Link #19109
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Once the girls realize that ichika pairing up with anyone except them would result in the loss of their child, would they act differently?
Old 2012-01-22, 09:00   Link #19110
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Don't tell me it's [Extreme], though thinking of the cast fighting a dude with a guitar is actually kinda awesome.
Well, I do like the idea of a power armor using an even bigger power armor.

Quote:
@ Stratos - Depends, is it heading for ISA?
Nope, it's target is Jinrai and Inami, as per Gerald's pre-recorded message. But Jinrai's back in Noshiro while Inami's already well on his way to Mount Nasu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Stratos

They're deployed during Gospel capture operation to block all escape route. There's a good reason Gospel not running across ocean.

So, anything involved I.S.A. will also involve them.
So I see... I don't know if news of the threat will reach them fast enough, let alone mobilizing, seeing as Inami would've already been halfway into the Tochigi Prefecture by then.
Old 2012-01-22, 09:02   Link #19111
Eratas123

Not reach them fast enough? Chifuyu's right there and most likely has the teachers on speed dial or radio. Inami has about 2 minutes headstart at most.
Old 2012-01-22, 09:06   Link #19112
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
SO, 7 season and sthere's still sequel, oh man....
If anything, I'd most probably give up writing Stratos by then.

Quote:
@ Meistah - Also laughing at the fact that you took Karon's LI's and gave them to the others. Now she's mostly stuck by her lonesome and her flatter chest
It's called [Sharing The Love].

But also, its because I have a cunning plan for Karon and Narukami "Irish" Yuu.

(Sorry! I only just realized that they both have the same first name!!)

(But really... Irish growing to be the epitome of cool in S7 thanks to the 4 year time skip... No wonder Karon invested in him early. )
Old 2012-01-22, 09:07   Link #19113
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Yo Dawg, I heard you like girls, and mecha. So I put girls in your mecha you can see girls in action while you see mecha in action.

Quote:
So I see... I don't know if news of the threat will reach them fast enough, let alone mobilizing, seeing as Inami would've already been halfway into the Tochigi Prefecture by then.
As per Eras' opinion, same thing happens to me. Ichika managed to stall Seven PT mooks equipped with Pseudo Stratos long enough for Instructors to come and curbstomp them like there's no tomorrow...

But considering it's a drone, I don't think Inami need more than 5 minutes to solve it.
Old 2012-01-22, 09:10   Link #19114
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Not reach them fast enough? Chifuyu's right there and most likely has the teachers on speed dial or radio. Inami has about 2 minutes headstart at most.
That sounds fair. Then again, it might be a little bit tricky for me unless I get some names.

Either that or I'll just have one of them tag along in a Raphael Revive variation(most likely basic), while the rest are stationed at possible infiltration routes.

I guess that way, I won't need to have Cecilia ditch the infirmary to go help him.

Quote:
As per Eras' opinion, same thing happens to me. Ichika managed to stall Seven PT mooks equipped with Pseudo Stratos long enough for Instructors to come and curbstomp them like there's no tomorrow...

But considering it's a drone, I don't think Inami need more than 5 minutes to solve it.
Then there's also this. And I'm wondering if I should take a page out of SRW for Inami just for the fun of it.
Old 2012-01-22, 09:11   Link #19115
Eratas123

@ Meistah - What do you mean give up writing Stratos by then?

Side note - The LI's sure are freaking diverse We've got a 17 year old pilot, a 19 year old strategist/teacher, a 15 year old prince, a 17 year old nice guy apartment manager, and a 14 year old child terrorist Anybody I miss? I can just imagine how awkward bachelors night is going to be

@ Senpai - No comment on the question?

@ Stratos - Dont worry, they'll most likely just be told to barricade the way to ISA while 1 or 2 help Inami.
Old 2012-01-22, 09:17   Link #19116
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

My answer: it's really up to your choice of characterization, but probably they'll do and act more maturely about chasing Ichika (then again Ichika himself is not dense enough that ignoring all the girls means he erased a lot of child from existence).
Old 2012-01-22, 09:18   Link #19117
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:

@ Stratos - Dont worry, they'll most likely just be told to barricade the way to ISA while 1 or 2 help Inami.
That would be good. Now I'm just thinking if the security trooper should actually have a chance to help or barely arrive just in time to see Inami doing a Gespenst Kick on the drone. (which would result in him having a sore knee for hours)
Old 2012-01-22, 09:19   Link #19118
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Ichika has to deal with the choice that by focusing on one girl, he's literally killing off the others. That's probably why he pretends to act dense: By ignoring them all, no one gets the lead and all the children are safe (For now).

@ Stratos - Help is better. Having Inami do all the work all the time gets annoying after a while. Remember the Silverio Gospel fight?
Old 2012-01-22, 09:22   Link #19119
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: Would Tabane expecting it or not expecting it have different consequences? Because I'm pretty sure Tabane wouldn't expect Akatsubaki to lose to any IS, unless that IS was Byakushiki or piloted by Chifuyu.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 09:23   Link #19120
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:

@ Stratos - Help is better. Having Inami do all the work all the time gets annoying after a while. Remember the Silverio Gospel fight?
Aye

I think I know how to work this one out.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest