AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-05-21, 08:35   Link #21
Kumagawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfTwo View Post
Sasuke continues to be a jerk well into the future. I'm glad the little prick hasn't changed so I can continue disliking him. The bonding moment with Naruto and Sarada was cute though (now if you could have a few of those moments with your own kid, i think he'd be a lot happier).

So anyway, don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet or not, but I'm really getting the feeling that Sarada is actually a test tube baby made by orochimaru. Basically he took the genetic material from all the members of Taka and mixed them with Sasuke's to try and make himself the perfect body. Shin was Sasuke and Jugo mixed. We'll have one with Suigetsu. Sarada was obviously Sasuke and Karin. Makes her the potentially most dangerous since the uzumaki genes from Karin can have her getting a Rinnegan. Naruto and Sasuke found out and stole her while she was still an infant. Sakura took her in and raised her as her own daughter. One of Team 7 can keep an eye on her, she's in the village with Naruto, Sasuke can keep on wandering about like the brooding ass he is. She's gonna find out Karin is her mother but she never gave birth to her so she won't know who she is either. Gonna come to the realization Sakura is her actual mother (hence the framing with chou chou not believing who her dad is) because she's the one who raised her and loved her and blah blah blah.
6 minutes too late bud check post above lol.
Kumagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 09:02   Link #22
Wandering Soul

Naruto is such a great father figure to everyone except Boruto. It is funny all the kids want him as a father.

Sasuke really isn't helping his case in the bad parent arguments. Hasn't even seen his daughter for so long that he can't recognize her.
Old 2015-05-21, 09:10   Link #23
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
THIS!!
i REALLY hate the inconsistency of the naruto-world, i mean, how fast are they on their legs?
30km/h? and this for the whole time... that measn that they reached around 60-90km after 2-3 hours,
btw, how far was sunagakure?
2-3 days? if we say that they run for 12 hours without stop, than that would mean that suna is around 720-1080km away from konoha :/ how small the world of naruto is -_-

I don't think we know enough about the naruto world to know how big/small it is. The maps we have seen only consist of the 5 villages and even those maps are cut off; in particular a very large portion to the west. For all we know the ninja world that we know of is just a small part of the entire naruto world. That maps that we have seen could essentially be showing us just 1 continent. The 5 ninja villages could basically be about the size of europe (which would fit Suna being about 700-1000 km away from Konoha) and their could be A LOT more world beyond them.

Really i was just focusing on the travel time... They left the village, stopped for lunch and then met up with Sasuke; this implies they have been traveling, at most, a few hours. sasuke is well within visiting distance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
Nah what's going to happen is

Sasuke "Since when do I have a daughter?"
I feel like Naruto's comments in this chapter imply that sasuke should know about her. He thought that Sarada would knew what he father was like an then he remembered that sasuke has been away this whole time. If they were keeping her a secret from him then Naruto would know sasuke doesn't know about her and thus know that Sarada would have never met her father.
Old 2015-05-21, 09:13   Link #24
KnightOfTwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
6 minutes too late bud check post above lol.
Yeah, noticed that after I posted. Took too long to type it out

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought of it though.
KnightOfTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 09:14   Link #25
akumaten

Keep lying to yourself, Naruto
You are a fox by nature
akumaten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 09:45   Link #26
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
I don't think we know enough about the naruto world to know how big/small it is. The maps we have seen only consist of the 5 villages and even those maps are cut off; in particular a very large portion to the west. For all we know the ninja world that we know of is just a small part of the entire naruto world. That maps that we have seen could essentially be showing us just 1 continent. The 5 ninja villages could basically be about the size of europe (which would fit Suna being about 700-1000 km away from Konoha) and their could be A LOT more world beyond them.
yeah, i thought this too (pretty much like in HunterxHunter) :/
Quote:
Really i was just focusing on the travel time... They left the village, stopped for lunch and then met up with Sasuke; this implies they have been traveling, at most, a few hours. sasuke is well within visiting distance.
i know, i agree too, it makes no sense, but...like i already posted, kishi doesnt really has it with "explaining why a char does what he does" at least he cant do it in a satisfying manner :/
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 10:01   Link #27
Ultragunner

Dat Naruto, he's still boasting something he wasn't

Though to be fair, he became real popular in The Last so..., not to mention all the ladies from other movies (despite them not being canon)

Goddammit Kishi, if only you had made other characters as likeable as Sarada in the original series, we wouldn't have so much hate irl (regarding the series itself)
Old 2015-05-21, 10:16   Link #28
The Green One

Sasuke, dad of the year. Watch out Hisashi, you've got competition for your title of best dad. Naruto's bonding with Sarada was cute.

Sarada can't seem to catch a break can she? If only she had let Naruto go with her so that a trusted face was present that could of gone soooooo much better.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 10:23   Link #29
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

You people are up in arms about nothing. Attempting to stab people is Sasuke's way of trying to bond with them. This is just his way of bonding with his daughter.

Still, Naruto's revisionist history was beautiful.
Old 2015-05-21, 10:32   Link #30
sasuke2007
Missing-Nin

Can someone clarify for me: can Naruto use the teleport jutsu like his dad or some sort of high speed movement technique?

It's Showtime

Last edited by sasuke2007; 2015-05-21 at 10:33. Reason: grammar
sasuke2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 10:35   Link #31
The Green One

Naruto hasn't been shown to know the flying thunder god technique.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 10:37   Link #32
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke2007 View Post
Can someone clarify for me: can Naruto use the teleport jutsu like his dad or some sort of high speed movement technique?
highspeed movement, im prety sure he would have made a seal to their "meeting place" if he was bale to use this jutsu :/
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 11:04   Link #33
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

If Sarada is really Sasuke's daughter, then let me hit him

I like how Naruto still feels bitter about his rivalry against Sasuke during academy time
and the way he pointed out about Sarada's character, which is like a combination between Sasuke and Sakura, must put her in ease a lot.... except before facing her dad
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 11:47   Link #34
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke2007 View Post
It's not thunder god, like what Minato uses, I believe the move Naruto uses is called Lightning Step. It doesn't require having a seal in the target location to move to.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 11:52   Link #35
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

I never see her take her backpack off.... this could very well be a doppleganger.

guess i gotta wait another week to be sure.
Old 2015-05-21, 11:59   Link #36
james0246

Decent chapter. For whatever reason Chouchou really does it for me. She's just a perfect little comedy ball, similar to little Naruto from the beginning of the series.

Not much to say about the whole Uchiha mess...it would be funny if Sasuke accidentally gives his daughter the MS...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 12:01   Link #37
akumaten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
You people are up in arms about nothing. Attempting to stab people is Sasuke's way of trying to bond with them.
So he loves
Gaara
Naruto
Orochimaru
Itachi
Karan
Danzo
and
Sakura

Makes sense
akumaten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 13:18   Link #38
Ero-Senn1n

It would be nice if after so many years Naruto learned teleporting like his dad did, after all he is an Uzumaki and so he should inherit at least a little bit of their legendary abilities with seals. Just the seal for teleporting and the jutsu itself. Then he maybe already tagged the little guy and can teleport there, of course by giving chakra to the other 3 they could all be teleported there.

I don't know if Naruto lying about his young self was meant to be a funny thing, but it was kinda lame, i guess Kishimoto will never allow Naruto to be 100% cool

So if Karin is the real mother then it seems Naruto is completely unaware of the situation, as expected from a guy who was checking animal penises on an island during a world war

Quote:
Originally Posted by hai_san View Post
Only 4 chapters but Sarada already got 2 mental blows to her...
That's how the sharingan evolves With Sasuke, Sakura and Karin around she would reach a full 3 tomoe sharingan in a few weeks

So i wonder if Orochimaru becomes the Dr. Gero of this new series. I guess he lost his interest in Sasuke after Sasuke gave up his plans and chose to let Naruto lead the world to boring peace. Clearly nothing happened in all those years as the kyuubi tells us that Naruto didn't fight.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 14:08   Link #39
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

We all know Orochimaru always wanted to be a little girl, just so happen that it's a big bonus that the little girl has Sharingan too!

Anyway, seems like everyone is calling Naruto a DILF now, lol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 14:44   Link #40
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
We all know Orochimaru always wanted to be a little girl, just so happen that it's a big bonus that the little girl has Sharingan too!

Anyway, seems like everyone is calling Naruto a DILF now, lol
He is adult with two kids = DILF
(Naruto in S1 = Shouta // in Shippuden = Shounen )
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote