AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-01-19, 04:57   Link #261
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Who among the girls are closest in becoming Ichika's girl friend /special some one ??
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 06:51   Link #262
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
The feeling i get from just reading the first 4 volumes is that Ichika does bets in teams. Houki's IS is pretty much designed to support him yet a better result could be achieved if he paired up with Charlotte, since the two trained together for so long that Charlotte knows exactly what to do to allow Ichika close in with even a far superior the enemy to do his thing.
But he somehow does well against Rin alone too. So far, there's too little battle to judge Ichika's real ability in "serious" fight. Laura, Tatenashi, and Madoka is clearly currently superior to him, but I'm not sure about putting him below Chal, Houki, and Rin. Chal's IS is clearly below his, and Houki's piloting skill is also below his, but Ichika's battle style make him easily beatable if he lose his concentration even a little.

Answering who between the girl has the advantage for his affection, I have to say right now it's none of them. He make several remarks about how each girl's charming point(Chal's angel smile, Laura's doll like cuteness, Cecilia's model's body, Houki's voluptuousness, Rin's cheerfulness, Tatenashi's perfection) but doesn't think any of them as girlfriend candidate yet. He's like a grade-school boy in that matter I guess :P.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 09:54   Link #263
Maverick05

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post

Answering who between the girl has the advantage for his affection, I have to say right now it's none of them. He make several remarks about how each girl's charming point(Chal's angel smile, Laura's doll like cuteness, Cecilia's model's body, Houki's voluptuousness, Rin's cheerfulness, Tatenashi's perfection) but doesn't think any of them as girlfriend candidate yet. He's like a grade-school boy in that matter I guess :P.
Honestly, I donīt think it is that bad.......Can you imagine how much money would any country offer to "crossbreed" one of their top IS pilot with Ichika? That country would get the Orimura gene, which may give them a male IS pilot or a Chifuyu level pilot if female. XD

I mean, I am kinda surprise that Japan hasnīt order to place a chastity belt on Ichika.
Maverick05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 10:10   Link #264
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick05 View Post
Honestly, I donīt think it is that bad.......Can you imagine how much money would any country offer to "crossbreed" one of their top IS pilot with Ichika? That country would get the Orimura gene, which may give them a male IS pilot or a Chifuyu level pilot if female. XD

I mean, I am kinda surprise that Japan hasnīt order to place a chastity belt on Ichika.
But...the harem route would be ruined if such an event occurred..
(and Sugisaki along with other harem masters would not approve of such a thing)xD

You know wat? The post just reminded me of an H-series I just finished some days before about some guy that wants to take over the world (via his genes) by impregnanting his classmates (all willing participants but unaware of the world domination thing) to spread on to the rest of the world.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 10:12   Link #265
Sixth
Hu Tao

Frankly speaking, harem route is nothing but a fleeting dream, especially to us...am I right?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 12:01   Link #266
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Frankly speaking, harem route is nothing but a fleeting dream, especially to us...am I right?
Nonsense! A harem route is always possible, although we have many people who oppose it though...

You know, if ichika manages to score a harem with ALL the girls in his academy, there may be world unification and peace.

Old 2011-01-19, 12:15   Link #267
Maverick05

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Sigh.....harem route......in several animes/manga/LN, it is the best course of action...but there are too many variables for it....

The only one IMHO that came close to it was Saito from Zero no Tsukaima since half of the harem didnīt mind sharing....but Louise, the greedy one screw everyone.

Yet, I think Ichika has enough guts (or at least way more than Kampferīs Natsuru) to achive the harem, and achive world peace!!!
Old 2011-01-19, 12:20   Link #268
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Then i guess none of the girls have yet to confess their feeling right ? My guess is Ichika thinks being the dense idiot about relationships that girls like Houki, Cecilia, Rin and other are out of his league, unknown to him that all the 5 girls ( or will there be more?) are looking for husband material like him ( Ichika) Lucky bastard
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 17:19   Link #269
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

anyone tried a harem route in real life?
I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 18:40   Link #270
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
anyone tried a harem route in real life?
No. Simply didn't have enough time (or money) for even one let alone more.

Old 2011-01-19, 18:57   Link #271
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Fuck that. More Like Simply couldn't find a single girl worth my time or money. I am good friends with a lot of them but perhaps because of that, I have seen things about girls, even smart, beautiful and celebrated girls, that I am disgusted by the thought of actually being in a relationship with a real woman. >.>
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 19:17   Link #272
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Nonsense! A harem route is always possible, although we have many people who oppose it though...

You know, if ichika manages to score a harem with ALL the girls in his academy, there may be world unification and peace.
I mean, despite with all those teasing, the writer of IS probably end the series with open end...or Ichikia will only pick one instead of Harem end. Basically, it is a fleeting dream (harem route) for the reader.

Maybe it is just me, except the Hongkong comic and hentai, I never see an official harem end in the manga. The good thing about the hongkong/chinese comic, Harem route always win.
Old 2011-01-19, 20:51   Link #273
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

if its going to end with one girl its probably going to be Houki.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 21:29   Link #274
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken_Infinity View Post
Fuck that. More Like Simply couldn't find a single girl worth my time or money. I am good friends with a lot of them but perhaps because of that, I have seen things about girls, even smart, beautiful and celebrated girls, that I am disgusted by the thought of actually being in a relationship with a real woman. >.>
Quote:
trying but i know how its going to end. I have a friends who went with 3 girls at once and he's like an otaku, who has never heard of darker than black and hates code geass (GOD I WANNA PUNCH HIM). Unfortunately they found out.
I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 22:14   Link #275
ZeKeR
Superbad

well at least hes not a wuss.... like teh other male leads....
Old 2011-01-19, 23:39   Link #276
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
Then i guess none of the girls have yet to confess their feeling right ? My guess is Ichika thinks being the dense idiot about relationships that girls like Houki, Cecilia, Rin and other are out of his league, unknown to him that all the 5 girls ( or will there be more?) are looking for husband material like him ( Ichika) Lucky bastard
Houki already confessed to him once(but her sound couldn't be heard because of fireworks sound :P). The only one Ichika ever think is out of his league explicitly is Tatenashi. The other, he only said he hasn't thought about getting a girlfriend yet(when Chifuyu ask him did he get a girlfriend already).
Old 2011-01-20, 00:17   Link #277
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Houki already confessed to him once(but her sound couldn't be heard because of fireworks sound :P). The only one Ichika ever think is out of his league explicitly is Tatenashi. The other, he only said he hasn't thought about getting a girlfriend yet(when Chifuyu ask him did he get a girlfriend already).
LULZ MODE... ON!

why does he ask for one? when he has a line of impressive women from various nations gunning for him...

inb4 sudden coming out of sister's hidden brocon
Old 2011-01-20, 06:46   Link #278
Sixth
Hu Tao

For those who read the LN, is the evil organization lead by the male or female character?

and do you think that in the end of the novel, IS will not longer restricted to female and can be accessed by male as well? Because it is not, it kinda leave a bad taste for me.
Old 2011-01-20, 08:20   Link #279
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Female. Beside Ichika, only female can use IS. It's not clear yet who's the leader of Phantom Task, and I already mention in my summary Squall(or Scholl) the current high ranking leader(and probably leader) of Phantom Task is a girl even stronger than Tatenashi, and there's no indication where the story will go except the author, even Tabane, the character who made IS herself claim that she doesn't understand Is completely or why it only except women as the pilot.

Please try to read the summary first before asking ><. It makes me feels like I write the summary for nothing cause no one read it ><.

Last edited by kuroishinigami; 2011-01-20 at 09:43.
Old 2011-01-20, 11:32   Link #280
Maverick05

Quote:

Please try to read the summary first before asking ><. It makes me feels like I write the summary for nothing cause no one read it ><.
Donīt say that!! I know most of the serieīs content because of your summary!! I really appreciate your work!!!

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen