AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-09-06, 06:22   Link #2441
Soraya21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Mea's beamspam skills put Kira Yamato to shame. Considering how much more advanced she is compared to Yami, I have to wonder why the Master wants Yami to join their side so much. Yami might be a better melee fighter, but that's it.
Yeah, since she's technically an older model, it's a real head scratcher as to why Nemesis is taking such a round-about method in order to unlock Yami's secret potential. It's got to be on the scale of planetary destruction at the very least, or else this whole thing will feel kind of insignificant in the face of Gid's feats.

Quote:
I wish Yami would share her worries with Mikan as well... she's her best friend after all.
Same here. But truthfully, I think the creators are leading up to something with Mikan, as well as Nana, still being in the dark regarding the whole Mea affair. It wouldn't surprised me all that much if those two turned out to be the last to know for dramatic effect.

Quote:
Once again, I must say Mea's outfit was awesome. She gets bonus point for not wearing any underwear underneath.
Just another trait she happens to share with her big sister. Yami feels too constrained with the top half while Mea obviously feels the exact same way about the bottom.
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-06, 07:00   Link #2442
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soraya21 View Post
Same here. But truthfully, I think the creators are leading up to something with Mikan, as well as Nana, still being in the dark regarding the whole Mea affair. It wouldn't surprised me all that much if those two turned out to be the last to know for dramatic effect.

Just another trait she happens to share with her big sister. Yami feels too constrained with the top half while Mea obviously feels the exact same way about the bottom.
It's obvious Nana is going to be important since she likes Mea a lot (and we've been shown in a previous chapter than Mea likes her just as much, she almost went as far as risking her mission to save her) and she's strong enough to fight, but I'm not sure what they intend to do with Mikan. Thus far, she's only being build up as Momo's main opponent regarding the harem plan (I can't wait until she find out about that too), and I have no idea how she'll get involved in the darker side of the story. She could provide advice to Yami, but for that, the latter would have to confide in her. It sucks that they're keeping her out of the loop.

Mea didn't wear a bra either
Oh, and I just remembered Mea turned her arm into a canon in chapter 4, so nevermind my theory about her transformation abilities being limited. So yeah, Yami's body has to be hiding some incredibly powerful ability. No idea what the hell it could be that Mea doesn't already have though.
Old 2011-09-06, 08:02   Link #2443
Marty17
Like What You Hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Sayaka Arai. She wasn't named until it was revealed in the databook.
Now looking back on previous (TLR vol.) CH's, there's 1 more girl that I'm curious about that regularly appears alongside Arai (glasses, twin tail). Was her name revealed (from the databook) too?
Old 2011-09-06, 08:13   Link #2444
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty17 View Post
Now looking back on previous (TLR vol.) CH's, there's 1 more girl that I'm curious about that regularly appears alongside Arai (glasses, twin tail). Was her name revealed (from the databook) too?
Yup. She's Koyomi Shirayuri.
Old 2011-09-07, 04:19   Link #2445
Marty17
Like What You Hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Yup. She's Koyomi Shirayuri.
Thanks, now I think that covers all (Sainan High) characters.

Last edited by Marty17; 2011-09-07 at 04:28. Reason: Adding 'Sainan High' to the sentence
Marty17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-09, 02:17   Link #2446
kotodama

anyone else want more mikan?
kotodama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-09, 03:50   Link #2447
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotodama View Post
anyone else want more mikan?
That's a very silly question with an obvious answer.
Old 2011-09-10, 03:31   Link #2448
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Iam more looking forward too how much Yabuki can push the ecchi of this manga.
Old 2011-09-10, 04:50   Link #2449
Marty17
Like What You Hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Iam more looking forward too how much Yabuki can push the ecchi of this manga.
Same here, cuz everytime he surprises me, & I always say, there's no way he can top it in the next CH & he always does, whether going back from extreme ecchiness to standard, it just looks amazing. Now I wonder since we've seen full female nudity, where he go from here? Maybe some (finally) Rito development? (laugh if you will)
Old 2011-09-10, 14:42   Link #2450
kotodama

the ecchi's alright, but its always Rito gets faceplanted by some cute girls crotch, eye reflection or not. im not sure if i like the idea of Rito's development at all, seems like it'll throw the storyline way off balance, cuz that'll actually give TLRD a decent plot, which doesn't mix with the fanservice at all.
Old 2011-09-10, 15:04   Link #2451
Johnny
Working the bags...

^He'll get development alright. He'll develop a face-sitting fetish...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-10, 15:46   Link #2452
MAX_COLA_POWER!

It's like I said, The Gods of TLR, or Yabuki, want Rito to accept his pervyness, to become just like the Principal and Saruyama.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-10, 15:56   Link #2453
Xagzan

Ugh, let's not go that far. Accepting his pervyness is one thing, but the day Rito becomes like either of those two annoyances is the day I just...ugh.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-10, 16:16   Link #2454
MAX_COLA_POWER!

And that's why Rito is likeable by everybody, because he's not like every other earth male in the series-v-;;. In most of his, Momo quote, tripping of the Gods moments, most of the people here would lose control in a heartbeat.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 01:46   Link #2455
kotodama

@Johnny i rather have Yabuki develope his inner siscom instead ;D
Rito should always stay the same, always undecided on which girl he wants, with the occasional jolt of love for the girls. The girls, on the other hand, should be so fully developed so that the only obstacle to Momo's plan is Rito himself. That way, there'll be both more fanservice and plot development.

edit: dont know how to do the faces T.T
Old 2011-09-11, 04:04   Link #2456
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Man I hope next chapter there will be perv Rito or a clone Rito who is a perv.
Old 2011-09-11, 05:11   Link #2457
Marty17
Like What You Hate

...or switched bodies with Saruyama jk
Old 2011-09-11, 05:32   Link #2458
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
Hey not a bad idea there. It's still Rito's body.
Old 2011-09-11, 05:49   Link #2459
Marty17
Like What You Hate

It might bring into light how Rito actually feels if that scenario crops up, because everybody will be treating him differently, & seeing somebody else getting all the attention / maintain his God given accidental prone ability...

Actually, the latter would just trigger his gentleman side, & protect the girls from harm (but he would get a taste of how other male students feel). I would love to see Rito's reaction when his physical bodied self is making moves with Lala or Run, etc.
Old 2011-09-11, 15:39   Link #2460
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
It's like I said, The Gods of TLR, or Yabuki, want Rito to accept his pervyness, to become just like the Principal and Saruyama.
Or, you know, Gid. Face it Rito is doomed to fall to the pevy side. If you only knew the power
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen