AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-02, 21:00   Link #201
syke123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
3 Void Genome's and there are 3 people who centered around current events who knew each other as children and whose parents knew each other and or were related with the exception of Gai who was adopted. Once we know his story i can complete my theory.
Next episode will probably reveal everything behind his biological mother and father, and also Haruka.

How did she manage to escape without getting shot? She's most likely hiding something from everyone.
Old 2012-03-02, 23:45   Link #202
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by syke123 View Post
Next episode will probably reveal everything behind his biological mother and father, and also Haruka.

How did she manage to escape without getting shot? She's most likely hiding something from everyone.
She got shot. Look at her shoulder when she is riding her motorcycle with void genome.
Old 2012-03-02, 23:54   Link #203
syke123

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
She got shot. Look at her shoulder when she is riding her motorcycle with void genome.
Oh your right, lol figures they'd go for the shoulder lmao even though she was completely exposed.

No but seriously, I didn't notice the blood.........
Old 2012-03-03, 07:43   Link #204
Allium
Keep on keeping on

Quote:
Oh your right, lol figures they'd go for the shoulder lmao even though she was completely exposed.
Maybe she began running just as the bullet was fired and therefore it hit her shoulder instead?
Old 2012-03-03, 13:13   Link #205
bimbim

Wink

Quote:
I see your point, but I don't understand how Gai is supposed to be "one of them". His agenda from the start was to save and reunite with mana due to the love and life debt he held for her. I don't think he was supposed to become this ethereal being that they turned him into. It may have been because of the mistake of having him die in front of Mana. Therefore making him ethereal as he disintegrated alongside Mana? Also Mana never existed as a "spirit", she became divine/immortal after the encounter with the strange rock, and after she nearly exterminated the entire population. Going by that logic I don't think they were born, but chosen after the unforseen circumstances.

But I also have some serious faith in the whole "host" thing. The rock that illed Mana may have been carrying "supernatural beings", and instead of them becoming immortal/divine out of the blue because of a cancerous rock is highly improbable to me. So truth is realistically, even if it has no realistic margin. Them being posessed by the supernatural is very possible.

If so who are the characters inspired from?
Up to now the only thing I can decypher is that Mana is referenced to the tree of life as the 10th sephirot, as Malkuth/Shekhinah. A feminine sephirot which has the symbolic features of that of a bride carrying a veil over her head. She also has 2 possible partners. The son of god/and or god himself. But ther way I see it, whoever marries her, they become king and get to replenish the exterminated population with their clean DNA.

Also how they keep throwing this wedding and veil over her head, kinda draws me deeper in my delusional speculation
Hi syke.
Actually, your post made me to look up around the sephirot and i want to share my speculation.

First, i'll list all the sephirot excluding da'at because as we know Da'at is the thick eyebrows kid.
Spoiler for list of sephirot:

Let's start with,
----------the upper sephirot--------

Keter a.k.a Crown: it's a Crown, described as "pillars of light" and also symbolized as "Nothingness" (void). Remember shu has that pillar of light thingy when he uses his void genome? Keter must be the Void Genomes.

Hokhmah: This is Kurosu obviously because it's symbolized as Father.

Binah: First it's symbolized as the mother of the Shekhinah (inori/mana). Well, this must be Haruka although there's another description saying that "Having received the seed from Hokhmah, Binah conceived and gave birth to the seven lower Sefirot". it might be strange considering she never really gave birth to shu but i'll assume that means she raised him and Mana.

---------- seven lower sephirot--------

Shekinah/Malkuth: it's symbolized as humans mouth, Queen, Bride and etc. You're right, mouth is really fits Inori with her songs and Mana with her blood-red lips

Tif'eret: According to its description, Tiferet represents the ideal balance of Justice and Mercy needed for proper running of the universe. it also symbolized as king, bridegroom, prince and etc. This must be shu (been through all those harsh justice king and merciful king thingy)
note: Tif'eret is the offspring of Hokhmah and Binah.

Din: Translated as Judgment, Might, Power and symbolized as left arm. I guess this must be his left arm holding power with his new void genome .

Hesed: Translated as Kindness, Compassion, Grace and symbolized as right arm. obviously his new void hand holding burden of peoples as an act of kindness

Hod: Majesty.
Nezah: Eternity, Endurance, Victory.
These two are pair of legs. Might be ayase's.... but wait, shu's legs always gave him victory against missiles & endlaves with majestic magic circles

last one is Yesod: This Sefirah is symbolized as the male phallus The first thing on my mind is this sephirah represents gai because he can be a d*ck sometimes.
Okay, so yesod translation is a foundation and also described as "Yesod is the channel through which Tiferet strives to unite with the Shekhinah and pass on the creative and benevolent divine forces."
Does that mean Yesod is The Virus? The Rock? The Void? meh i'm not really sure about this one.

Well i hope you guys will help me dechiper the last one or correct the others if i'm wrong.
Old 2012-03-03, 15:08   Link #206
syke123

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimbim View Post
Hi syke.
Actually, your post made me to look up around the sephirot and i want to share my speculation.

First, i'll list all the sephirot excluding da'at because as we know Da'at is the thick eyebrows kid.
Spoiler for list of sephirot:

Let's start with,

Well i hope you guys will help me dechiper the last one or correct the others if i'm wrong.
Close to my interpretation, although there are actually 5 lanes, 1 physical and 4 spiritual, which represents the 5 sephirah.

Tipheret is the embodiment of the lower side of the tree the zeir anpin, therefore they're counted as one.

The crown, the all father, the all mother, the son of god, and the daughter.

Each genome user is supposed to represent one of each materialized sephirah.

I'm not entirely sure about the kid being da'at since daath can be a reference to the Qlippoth, or the shadow of the tree of life.

I can't give you a straightforward answer just yet, since this is heavily influenced by christianity and their interpretation of the tree, so most of everything can be nullified throughout the show.
Old 2012-03-04, 10:25   Link #207
bimbim

Quote:
Close to my interpretation, although there are actually 5 lanes, 1 physical and 4 spiritual, which represents the 5 sephirah.

Tipheret is the embodiment of the lower side of the tree the zeir anpin, therefore they're counted as one.

The crown, the all father, the all mother, the son of god, and the daughter.

Each genome user is supposed to represent one of each materialized sephirah.

I'm not entirely sure about the kid being da'at since daath can be a reference to the Qlippoth, or the shadow of the tree of life.

I can't give you a straightforward answer just yet, since this is heavily influenced by christianity and their interpretation of the tree, so most of everything can be nullified throughout the show.
So genome users are Tif'eret candidates? I can't see that eyebrow kid as a candidate though, he is like an observer or a guide. Well, i think it's unfair for gai because shu already inherited the crown and pillar of lights since episode 1 .

About the Qlipoth, i guess it's more logical to think daath as an 'evil' secret organization which can be a reference to the Qlipoth.

I got it, thanks for sharing your thoughts anyway
Old 2012-03-04, 11:58   Link #208
syke123

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimbim View Post
So genome users are Tif'eret candidates?
I meant the lower part of the tree is a single sephira 1 genome.

The whole sephira thing may have been a small rip, and I don't know whether or not to put too much significance on it. I've found a few references to Shu's betrayals/events that occured that coincide with religion but I can't find anything linking the chronology. And to me it seems that they ripped everything from the kabbalah, christianity, Egyptian mythology, Budhism, and Hinduism. So trying to link everything is probably impossible until we get to the maybe before last episode.

Now every show has a few character references, but we can all hopefully agree that this isn't the particular case, right?

Last edited by syke123; 2012-03-07 at 22:51.
Old 2012-03-08, 12:26   Link #209
ChocoBar9
Banned

http://www.guilty-crown.jp/story/#20
Quote:
We have little time, but we have a chance.
A chance to save Inori and stop Gai.
A battle for the fate of humanity is about to begin.
The prevention of Mana's revival and Inori's life that is fading away.
The Da'at Gravekeeper stands in my way, and the time of Apocalypse is upon us.
Next time: Taking Flight/Emergence
The Crown of Sins shall test me
Old 2012-03-08, 12:43   Link #210
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoBar9 View Post
21, not 20
Old 2012-03-08, 12:45   Link #211
Soji

^Wich mean is the second last...with make you wonder how the hell they will do a proper ending?
Old 2012-03-08, 13:03   Link #212
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
^Wich mean is the second last...with make you wonder how the hell they will do a proper ending?
All people will come back from dead and will clap hands together.
Who needs a "proper ending" in GC? It didn't have a proper script and other things from the start.
Old 2012-03-08, 17:36   Link #213
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

So i'm guessing either the end of ep 21 will be when Shu finally faces Gai or they already started fighting.
Old 2012-03-08, 19:58   Link #214
Azn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
So i'm guessing either the end of ep 21 will be when Shu finally faces Gai or they already started fighting.
Probably. I wonder if Daath will play any role afterward if Gai is defeated and Shu manages to escalate his powers into saving the world. That would be an interesting premise for the finale.
Old 2012-03-09, 04:13   Link #215
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azn View Post
Probably. I wonder if Daath will play any role afterward if Gai is defeated and Shu manages to escalate his powers into saving the world. That would be an interesting premise for the finale.
Or we are gonna have Chrono Crusade ending
Old 2012-03-09, 04:17   Link #216
Soji

konart @.........Please no. That kind of ending dont really fit here.(if you mean
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-03-09, 07:40   Link #217
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
konart @.........Please no. That kind of ending dont really fit here.(if you mean
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoilers
Spoiler for ending
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-03-09, 16:55   Link #218
syke123

My final speculative thoughts.

Spoiler for Maybe:
Old 2012-03-09, 20:54   Link #219
sky black swordman

One thing i can say is the chances of Mana betraying and killing Gai to be with shu are high 75% to 85% this happen's.
There is a possibility that if shu cuts of Gai's hand and the power he stole from him will return to him and increase his own power.
Old 2012-03-09, 21:02   Link #220
Xaturas

Not much will happen as story is kinda closing.
Shu will defeat Gai and maybe Yuu.
Mana will either merge with Inori or disappear somehow.
Shu and Inori will get together and either be Happily ever after, or die on the spot (or maybe just Shu will die, its 50-50).

There will be some usual GC Dafuq moments with the closure. And then bam the end. I just want a new song from Supercell for last ep.