AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2013-05-02, 21:00   Link #3341
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
...No that's pretty much how we used to do it

It was standard back in the days to include seiyuu in your character.

MeisterBabylon was even more hardcore than me when it comes to OC-ing...
O_O

Wow... I thought that I am crazy but Meister beat me in all aspect of Chunibyou.

*Age respecting him for being very hardcore*
===

Edit: I think I will focus more on Dreamworld aspect. It kind of justify any mind-screw.
Old 2013-05-02, 21:44   Link #3342
tsunade666

meister babylon rapes the thread. The usual tame thread becomes active.

Chaoz said before what will happen when Touma ended up in hogwarts or hp verse. While reading fanfic of HP. I thought how about Touma ended up there. What will happen? what kind of "such misfortune" will Touma encounter. Give Touma 6 months and his world famous for being the world savior. What will happen if you give Touma 7 years!

And no, I don't have skills or intent to put many characters from tamni in hp verse.
Old 2013-05-02, 21:48   Link #3343
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The building itself is magical. Dobby would dissolve on contact, the dragon trial would be similar etc. Etc. Etc.

Have to respect the seniors. They mean serious business. Even for hobbies
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-02, 22:32   Link #3344
tsunade666

Imagine breaker takes effect on what's natural. So I dob't think if Kamijou was transferred into different world will change that. As long as Dobby isn't made up of mana or telesma energy then he won't die. Like the artificial angel and angel in tamni verse. They are pure energy so IB is their ultimate enemy.
Old 2013-05-02, 22:49   Link #3345
tsunade666

I' having trouble if I should kill harry or not.

My scenario has 2 route.

The normal route is having Harry's parent alive him being the sole symbol of light. A beacon of hope but the bigotry wizarding world turn Harry into something like Ron. The troublesome loud mouth that views everything into white and black. (which is the same as the canon but turn solid worse and a worshiper of dumbles) With his parents alive and all. He will be trained and pampered because they new that the dark lord isn't really dead but only in body dead. Its spirit is still alive. A prat harry that was trained and top of the class but also a stuck up fool which is what a gryffindor is.

Now here comes Touma ended up in that world but I'm still trying to put campione verse as a ss here. I just like Touma beating up heavenly beings. Touma as a lay low being ended up being shrunk back into a kid when his been revived as a campione. With a plot of the dark lord arising. Knowing Touma he will ended up doing everything to stop it. He ended up enrolling in hogwards but being an idiot he is. He is dead last. And he doesn't even understand magic at all so he can't perform spells. A a campione doesn't help because he ended overpowering the spells and it explode on his face.

In morning he is a dead last in studies and a delinquent that ended up fighting those stuck up students or plain old bullies. Touma would be a loner here because he doesn't want to attract attention but knowing his luck. The opposite happens. He is also secretly assisting harry so he won't ended up dead. And Touma probably hates bullies and views the world as not black and white so he is against the order of phoenix or dubmles for the matter. Touma's view isn't "for the greater good" that you can sacrifice the other so your goal was meant.

At morning he helps the wizardning brat, while at night he goes with the non-human kind and help them. elves, centaur, meeting with the dragons, heretic gods. any fantasy you name it!

He also ended up again and again in the hospital wing, like always but magic won't heal him but he is a fast healer to begin with and being a campione helps it more.

I only see him using his IB and Precog as a main weapon with an additional authority.
Precog helps him to feel the world but not see him. the authority I'm planning is for him to see the fault, weakness or the end of things (like mystic eyes of death perception with alpha stigma combine)

I imagine him beating the crap out of basilisk but basilisk is only a small snake but the real one is a hydra, a horde of trolls entering through a portal. Fighting the cerberus or ended up as an idiot.

He is saving the world while no one knows it except for few who he saves. Well its Touma so its normal for him to start rescuing princess and troubled classmates.

The other route is him being still a campione but the battle ended up in privet drive where everyone die. This route is kinda dark one. With harry ended up almost dead. Touma made a pact with Gaia and Pandora. In exchange for his body of a campione to save the kid. The world's contract save harry by combining his body together with Touma. Touma lost the bonus of being campione but he still has his authority. Now Touma and Harry are together to save the world.

I hate james potter. The father of Harry for being a bully. I don't like bullies so if I ended up doing the first route. Expect a IDTI for him and together with Sirious and Remus. Voldemort won't stay for 7 stupid years!! I'll end if fast because we are talking about Touma.

For now. That's my idea of what's happening. I only had plans for year 1 and 2.

I also plan an OC for Touma. but that's will be spoilerish. I just want a partner for Touma. Like Index to Touma. But I'm not sure on if I will do it.
Old 2013-05-03, 00:45   Link #3346
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Hmmm so combine Erza, Gilgamesh and the faiz system. A wry smile is all I can make at this.
I said I liked her, but I still did abandon the entire library. Which I believe you can see why given how broken/crazy/overthetop each one are.

You can also see where I first started Ridering into Toaru, though in Liz's case, its very mild, not like Tarou is.

Quote:
Hime is an OC I made actually. I tried imagining her looking at the ark. Mostly because Hime can see what the Ark really looks like because of her eyes.
I wonder what she'd see. If its age, she really is 14, just that her bloodline has been producing virgin births for 2 millenia and each generation passes on the memories to the next.

Quote:
As of now if Saten gets higher level demons, she'd get... Quetzalcoatl, Gogmagog, and or Culebre. All of which are pretty OP now that I think about it. Maybe a Genma race could work too.
I'll need to watch more DS before I can comment on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyingbreath View Post
Nope, Mr. President is Kuroko.
Ah yes... That Kuroko.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyingbreath View Post
I really like how you actually chose a voice actor for a character in a fanfic. It seems a bit silly at first but, assuming you're aware of the seiyuu's work, it can really improve visualization of the character's voice.
Quote:
...No that's pretty much how we used to do it

It was standard back in the days to include seiyuu in your character.

MeisterBabylon was even more hardcore than me when it comes to OC-ing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
O_O

Wow... I thought that I am crazy but Meister beat me in all aspect of Chunibyou.

*Age respecting him for being very hardcore*
I blame Nya~an. That trap wailed on the forums until I got the voices right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
No rape. It was consensual. Fanfic-tans are part of my harem endo.
Old 2013-05-03, 02:54   Link #3347
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Chaoz said before what will happen when Touma ended up in hogwarts or hp verse. While reading fanfic of HP. I thought how about Touma ended up there. What will happen? what kind of "such misfortune" will Touma encounter. Give Touma 6 months and his world famous for being the world savior. What will happen if you give Touma 7 years!

And no, I don't have skills or intent to put many characters from tamni in hp verse.
Kanzaki is sent as an ambassador of the church, Index is brought along just because and therefore Kamijou is there as well.

Anyone tries to make them students I'll falcon punch them myself!

Now come at me bro with your questions!
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-03, 03:10   Link #3348
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Oh. My. God.

A Mugino Touma fanfic.
Old 2013-05-03, 03:10   Link #3349
jalvin_billster1091
Arcaneus Magi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
I reckon it is pretty good as well
jalvin_billster1091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-03, 03:47   Link #3350
tsunade666

Quote:
Kanzaki is sent as an ambassador of the church, Index is brought along just because and therefore Kamijou is there as well.

Anyone tries to make them students I'll falcon punch them myself!

Now come at me bro with your questions!
What you don't want Touma enroll at hogwarts. But let see... location or setting wise.

There would be a big problem because isn't voldy terrorizing british lands?

How can he be considered a threat if Necesarius exist or for that matter is ints tamni verse is merge into hp verse.

Voldy and his bands of death eaters are considered small time if you ask me.

While I try to consider it. This one makes it hard.
Old 2013-05-03, 04:10   Link #3351
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
What you don't want Touma enroll at hogwarts. But let see... location or setting wise.

There would be a big problem because isn't voldy terrorizing british lands?

How can he be considered a threat if Necesarius exist or for that matter is ints tamni verse is merge into hp verse.

Voldy and his bands of death eaters are considered small time if you ask me.

While I try to consider it. This one makes it hard.
The trick is to distract people away from the incompatible parts, dont try to fix it because you can't.

I don't want him to enroll because I always thought its stupid to do that especially if your character is on a mission. Even if its protecting someone you don't see bodyguards pretending to be go to school =_=

The death eaters are pretty organized, I think they'll be quite troublesome at least. Remember that individual power level arent the only deciding factor.

They could also try to ally with someone...
Old 2013-05-03, 04:17   Link #3352
tsunade666

hmmm but comparing a wizard against a knight is absurd. But if he is not enrolled there and only on mission then it will be a short time event. unless a exchange student.

Ally the wizard with someone. But they are pretty much looking down on others and pretty close minded fools for the whole series. Paying a mercenary is possible.
Old 2013-05-03, 04:59   Link #3353
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
hmmm but comparing a wizard against a knight is absurd. But if he is not enrolled there and only on mission then it will be a short time event. unless a exchange student.
Toaru doesn't last a whole year, it's definitely going to be a 'relatively' short mission. Who seriously actually writes it to be a whole year anyway? That way you can keep the characters around as guests without forcing them into the school.

Quote:
Ally the wizard with someone. But they are pretty much looking down on others and pretty close minded fools for the whole series. Paying a mercenary is possible.
Doesn't matter; it has to be something that is mutually beneficial otherwise it wouldn't work.

Think of Gremlin and Trident.
Old 2013-05-03, 05:51   Link #3354
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Iron Man 3 is awesome. Ultimate metal hero. And zomg the ideas!!
Old 2013-05-03, 05:59   Link #3355
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Meh, too American....

This is all about Cyborg Ninjas
Old 2013-05-03, 06:01   Link #3356
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Meh, too American....

This is all about Cyborg Ninjas
You're talking to the one with the cyborg detective, Lord Chaos.
Old 2013-05-03, 06:18   Link #3357
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

No songress transformable plane/tank/bikes and v antenna mecha 1500m super dimension fortress ?? randomly throws certain Tengen toppa mech

I forgot "It NANO machines Touma kun"
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-03, 06:21   Link #3358
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
You're talking to the one with the cyborg detective, Lord Chaos.
Cyborg NINJAS

Everything else is just a stepping stone to this true goal
Old 2013-05-03, 07:02   Link #3359
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@meister: she'd see Ark's soul. If the spirit is that powerful. Hime would probably be staring because it shines brightly and would be enchantingly beautiful. Incomplete but partly perfect.

The anime isn't a good way to judge demon levels well not according to game anyway. The byakko is level 40ish. Andf it was shoown episode 1. Uetzalcoatl shud be around larte 30. Culebre at late 40 and gogmagog is 40ish as well.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-03, 08:09   Link #3360
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
No songress
Akiyama Mia & Takatsuki Nanami, Kataru Tsubomi and the No Hokago Kohi, Mitsuko+Uiharu+Wakana+Felli = HEMISPHERE.

Quote:
transformable
[Steel Dragon Mk I] and later Marks, culmulating in Steel Dragon Kai.

Quote:
plane/tank/bikes
Kongou Industries.

Quote:
v antenna mecha
X-Caliber.

Quote:
1500m super dimension fortress?? randomly throws certain Tengen toppa mech
Academy City Air Force shenanigans.

Quote:
I forgot "It NANO machines Touma kun"
Ever since he got Touma-punched, he's taken to taking potshots at Kamijyou with a gas compression airsoft gun.

Quote:
Cyborg NINJAS

Everything else is just a stepping stone to this true goal
Ah yes, the guy trying to be a little like Tainaka, even when the latter's settled down, started a family with a certain ________ and is later long gone.

Also known as Hidari Shotaro.

Quote:
@meister: she'd see Ark's soul. If the spirit is that powerful. Hime would probably be staring because it shines brightly and would be enchantingly beautiful. Incomplete but partly perfect.
I see. Would be interesting to see this happen... If I can find any reason for the Knights Templar to be involved.

In my latest version, the KTs remain in hiding aboard their flying Noah's Ark. God supplies everything they need so... why bother interacting with anyone?

Quote:
The anime isn't a good way to judge demon levels well not according to game anyway. The byakko is level 40ish. Andf it was shoown episode 1. Uetzalcoatl shud be around larte 30. Culebre at late 40 and gogmagog is 40ish as well.
Maybe you should bang something out and show me rather than explain.

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction