AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2016-02-06, 22:05   Link #81
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Isn't Shinobu from monogatari still a bit evil? I mean she lives with Koyomi now but her nature still hasn't changed. She's still a vampire that will eat people and donuts. Also the northern princess from kantai collection... not that she has much personality to begin with.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-25, 10:17   Link #82
Evil Loli

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPD Renegade View Post
Did no one mention this nutcase?
Spoiler for Kill la kill:
I thought Kill la Kill is a dull parody, but saw this picture and watched this anime, I fell in love with her, she is evil loli goddess ^ ^
Spoiler for spoiler Kill la Kill:

Renegade, thank you ~

In Angel Beats! 8 episode cute Clones of Tenshi is pure evil too
Evil Loli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-20, 06:18   Link #83
NorwegianboyEE

I have seen the most evil loli yet, she trumps all the characters you guys have suggested. She is from a game however. Not anime.

Spoiler for From a game called rosenkreuzstilette:
NorwegianboyEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-20, 08:44   Link #84
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Since we're talking about evil characters, I'd say Nae from Steins;Gate deserves a mention...scary stuff.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-20, 17:18   Link #85
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Owari no Seraph's Krul Tepes is short/petite enough to count as a loli, in my opinion, and she's at least an antagonist, arguably a villain. I think she's a pretty fun character, shame she doesn't have all that much screentime.
Old 2016-05-21, 09:41   Link #86
Evil Loli

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorwegianboyEE View Post
I have seen the most evil loli yet, she trumps all the characters you guys have suggested. She is from a game however. Not anime.

Spoiler for From a game called rosenkreuzstilette:
Noo, so cute loli is evil but it`s not anime ..... how sad ..... I will wait anime with her, if she will be always evil I`ve already love her ^_^

Infortinately, in Steins Gate draw is not so ..... lolish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Owari no Seraph's Krul Tepes is short/petite enough to count as a loli, in my opinion, and she's at least an antagonist, arguably a villain. I think she's a pretty fun character, shame she doesn't have all that much screentime.
I know her and I saw all two seasons and manga, but ..... May be she turn to good and that means she is just a fake? Will she always be evil? That`s the main question ..... Remember, evil lolies means only if they are always evil or die staying evil

I remember Kurumi from anime Needless, she is not loli enough but cute and die staying evil
Old 2016-05-24, 16:48   Link #87
NorwegianboyEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Loli View Post
Noo, so cute loli is evil but it`s not anime ..... how sad ..... I will wait anime with her, if she will be always evil I`ve already love her ^_^
Doubt a anime will be made since its a slightly obscure indie game. :/
Since you probably won't play the game though, you can watch the longplay i linked if you have time. ^_~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fre92Bw6LlI

I recommend it.

Also i became a fan of evil lolis myself. Have you guys found any completely evil ones yet? (Disregarding the one i told of )
NorwegianboyEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-31, 15:48   Link #88
Evil Loli

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorwegianboyEE View Post
Doubt a anime will be made since its a slightly obscure indie game. :/
Since you probably won't play the game though, you can watch the longplay i linked if you have time. ^_~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fre92Bw6LlI

I recommend it.

Also i became a fan of evil lolis myself. Have you guys found any completely evil ones yet? (Disregarding the one i told of )
Thank you ~ How could you defeat Iris, for me it will be quite hard and painful, I like her very much ..... and I want more this xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5INkCWIQSzE but I would kill her enemies with great pleasure ^_^
The only thing I not play this game is because you cannot choose to help Iris create her world and kill all her enemies, I want to do that ..... Iris is complitely evil and I will always love her and be by her side ^_^ I want more characters like Harime Nui or Iris

Was it mentioned here Gretel and her brother twin from anime Black Lagoon The Second Barrage?

Last edited by Evil Loli; 2016-05-31 at 16:08.
Old 2016-12-03, 13:18   Link #89
Evil Loli

I found another very greal evil loli- not so loli because she is 800 years old xD but loli))
Anime "11 eyes", name Liselotte or Babylon Witch
In manga and game she is not so great villain, but in anime she is great villain ^-^
I like 11 episode of this anime the most ^-^
and this is this Babylon Witch, she much looks like Suigintou from Rozen Maiden
Spoiler for Babylon Witch:

Tags
loli