AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-01-01, 21:01   Link #61
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Huh this series ended already and sequel is out for like..60+ chapters? Last I read was when the wife
Spoiler:

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-01, 21:30   Link #62
assmdxd

sex change .. ... ........ really ... i am aman and i don't want to change that fact or even think (or like to) about that
so
good bye .....

so cool
assmdxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-01, 21:34   Link #63
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by assmdxd View Post
sex change .. ... ........ really ... i am aman and i don't want to change that fact or even think (or like to) about that
so
good bye .....
This is an ok story.
It's about a bad ass katana wielding dragon girl going around killing things and sexually harassing women
No need to worry about anything homosexual or anything that might threaten your manhood
And
Spoiler:
Old 2016-01-01, 22:00   Link #64
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
This is an ok story.
It's about a bad ass katana wielding dragon girl going around killing things and sexually harassing women
No need to worry about anything homosexual or anything that might threaten your manhood
And
Spoiler:
Does the mc even have the main role in the story? I mean I read until the "she" meet the "hero" demon lord dude and the mc decide to "team up" with him but it seem like the mc is more of a support character to the guy or something, so I stop reading it.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-01, 22:25   Link #65
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyxnami View Post
Does the mc even have the main role in the story? I mean I read until the "she" meet the "hero" demon lord dude and the mc decide to "team up" with him but it seem like the mc is more of a support character to the guy or something, so I stop reading it.
If you're talking about the sequel then no she's not the main character.she is more like this support teacher role that shows up every other chapter.
Old 2016-01-01, 22:28   Link #66
luffyxnami

Quote:
If you're talking about the sequel then no she's not the main character.she is more like this support teacher role that shows up every other chapter.
No, I was talking about this one instead of the sequel. It seem like the story was going to turn the demon lord into the main guy and make the mc a supporting character when they decided to team up with each other so I was wondering did that happen.
Old 2016-01-01, 22:33   Link #67
cabman11

Quote:
No, I was talking about this one instead of the sequel. It seem like the story was going to turn the demon lord into the main guy and make the mc a supporting character when they decided to team up with each other so I was wondering did that happen.
No it didn't. Mc is still mc.
But do you have a problem with having multiple main characters and perspectives?
Old 2016-01-01, 22:36   Link #68
luffyxnami

Quote:
No it didn't. Mc is still mc.
But do you have a problem with having multiple main characters and perspectives?
No I don't, but it look like the demon lord guy was going to have a bigger role than the mc, I dont mind different perpectives, in fact I welcome it since it's interesting how other view the mc and his feat but I get annoy when the mc role got overshadow and some dude take over the role in the middle of the story.
Old 2016-01-02, 07:24   Link #69
Velsy

When I heard Dragon Blood line, I got interested.. Like Dragonborne? O_o or Dragons ?

But all this talk of it being about banging women, and growing male parts. Has put me off.

I am Wrong? :S Am I best to pretend I didnt hear anything and move on >.>

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-02, 08:21   Link #70
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
When I heard Dragon Blood line, I got interested.. Like Dragonborne? O_o or Dragons ?

But all this talk of it being about banging women, and growing male parts. Has put me off.

Well, I've read what's been translated into English... which is quite a bit but a lot of what's been discussed here hasn't happened yet. Not much beyond some occasional ogling and groping so far. That being said, in what I've read it seems the MC has gotten quite far with some women in the past (though exactly how far isn't clear).

But yeah, the MC's basically a sword/combat maniac who's open about liking women and whose main motivation is to become male again.
kari-no-sugata II is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-02, 19:14   Link #71
iky43210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post

Too many gender bender these days goes full homo days after "sex change", I much prefer this kind of variety.

But I much prefer completely asexual gender bender stories, like youjo senki.

Just really personal preference. I wouldn't read it if it bothers you
iky43210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-02, 19:23   Link #72
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Past gender doesn't matter, if now he's a girl and then fuck girl, that's fucking homo. Yuri is disgusting.
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-02, 20:35   Link #73
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Past gender doesn't matter, if now he's a girl and then fuck girl, that's fucking homo. Yuri is disgusting.
What? What are you talking about, lesbian/yuri sex is hot as hell. I doubt any one want to see or watch a transsexual having sex with a guy.
Old 2016-01-02, 20:47   Link #74
cabman11

Quote:
What? What are you talking about, lesbian/yuri sex is hot as hell. I doubt any one want to see or watch a transsexual having sex with a guy.
Yeah but in real life lesbians are a bunch of asshole dykes.

I have actually read some stories where it works out perfectly. Like you're actually happy of the guy and the girl (former guy now fully girl) falling in love with each other.

When the body is not an issue sexuality is nothing but a mindset

Tags
gender bender, reincarnation