Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-06-11, 18:51   Link #81
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
No one is discussing why Orochimaru now looks female/male
It's hard to be surprised anymore when it comes to Orochimaru...
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-11, 19:02   Link #82
Artful_Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
Orochimaru's character was ruined back when he agreed to do Sasuke's bidding and he actually did end up meaning it
When was that, and what was his "bidding"? I'm not saying it didn't happen, I just must have missed it or forgotten.

Quote:
I think Oro always looked a bit more... "elegant" than most male characters. lol. I guess he's more concerned with his hygene and skin care than the average ninja?

But I think its more hilarious that he looks arguably younger than Naruto and Sasuke, and he's just been hanging out in his lair, probably doing whatever experiments he wants for all this time. He probably doesn't even need to hop through bodies anymore since he has probably the best possible body, a clone of hashirama. Who knows what modifications he's done through the years. And he looks pretty happy about it lol
Artful_Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-11, 19:19   Link #83
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Kishi diving into some sci fi themes with his addition of clones is pretty cool. I mean it's magic ninja clones running around c'mon tell me that isn't cool
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-11, 19:44   Link #84
cyberdemon

Quote:
He just looks much younger. Likely he started making clones of his original body to make it easier to find a body to his liking. would be easier to customize than a living one as well. he seemed to like them young before as well lol
Old 2015-06-11, 21:13   Link #85
itachi-san314

Quote:
well, he's already done the gender swap thing with bodies before so it's nothing new. I think now, Kishi is going for an androgynous vibe. I assume he still has a zetsu body, but like others said, he's probably chock full of hybridization.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful_Dodger View Post
When was that, and what was his "bidding"? I'm not saying it didn't happen, I just must have missed it or forgotten.
back when Kabutomaru was defeated and he summoned the edo-hokages. He said a couple of times to Sasuke and to the Hokages that he meant no harm and just wanted to help Sasuke do whatever he wanted. I took that as a lie at the time since his character should be snaky and strike when everyone's guard is down, but he apparently really meant it. I prefer the old double-talking Orochimaru. Not this pseudo-good guy. He should still have a forked tongue
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-11, 22:23   Link #86
ayanami0000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
scanlations are out.

So Naruto isn't even aware of this. However a big question is whether the DNA used even belonged to Karin. Suigetsu didn't really seem entirely sure and seemed to be taking a guess. Though if it is DNA found locked up in her drawer, Sasuke's DNA seems more likely with how obsessed she is with him. It would be hilarious if they thought they were comparing Karin and Sarada's DNA but were actually comparing Sarada and Sasuke's lol.
That is so totally valid. Can't wait how this will turn out.
ayanami0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-11, 23:19   Link #87
The Green One

Anyone else get the impression Kishi hasn't actually decided who Sarada's mom is yet and is flipping back and forth to see which gets the better result?
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-12, 02:09   Link #88
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
I know but sadly those kinds of speculation are common in NaruSaku circles since they refuse to accept that NaruSaku has no future.
Honestly speaking I do no care regarding pairings in narutoverse. I mean for real.
I only dream that one day we'll have a manga dedicated to Madara, who goes there and there and beats all bad guys around without compromises

I mean I really enjoyed Naruto while we have some legend-like characters, whose powers considered "on completely different level"
Old 2015-06-12, 08:00   Link #89
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
I only dream that one day we'll have a manga dedicated to Madara, who goes there and there and beats all bad guys around without compromises
Sure, so long as he's shipped with his life-long bro, Hashirama
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-12, 08:14   Link #90
jmacintosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
LMFAO Suigetsu went all Maury with the DNA tests and everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0li-wH3W5Yo
After watching the video...this comment won the internets yesterday.
jmacintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-12, 08:19   Link #91
james0246

Chouchou is still totally owning this series. Hopefully Kishimoto will realize her awesomeness and create a spin-off were she wanders the nations randomly inserting herself into any conversation she finds interesting.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-12, 11:44   Link #92
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Chouchou is still totally owning this series. Hopefully Kishimoto will realize her awesomeness and create a spin-off were she wanders the nations randomly inserting herself into any conversation she finds interesting.
While still looking for her 'real' father...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-12, 11:53   Link #93
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Maybe it's because I played too much Tales of the Abyss, but I am starting to believe that Sarada is a clone using Karin's and Sasuke's DNA.
Old 2015-06-12, 12:00   Link #94
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Maybe it's because I played too much Tales of the Abyss, but I am starting to believe that Sarada is a clone using Karin's and Sasuke's DNA.
considering Suigetsu really just assumed the dna belonged to Karin, it will probably turn out it wasn't hers but, considering Karin, was Sasuke's DNA that she was planning to clone.

However looking at the graph, it was identical to Sarada's DNA. COMPLETELY identical. This could also mean that the dna sample compared with Sarada's WAS Sarada's. Perhaps Karin was the one who had been the doctor for the birth and kept her umbilical cord as a souvenir.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2015-06-12 at 13:16.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-12, 14:03   Link #95
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
However looking at the graph, it was identical to Sarada's DNA. COMPLETELY identical. This could also mean that the dna sample compared with Sarada's WAS Sarada's. Perhaps Karin was the one who had been the doctor for the birth and kept her umbilical cord as a souvenir.
Wow wow
Never thought about it. Could be possible though
Old 2015-06-12, 14:11   Link #96
Brill

Since it's Karin's desk my guess is that the hair is Sasuke's so of course Sarada is going to be a match. Time will tell.
Brill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-12, 17:09   Link #97
Romanticide

Except the graphs/match would be almost the same if it's a mitochondrial test.
Romanticide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-12, 20:12   Link #98
GDB

I really hope Naruto slaps Sarada at the beginning of the next chapter. It might be cliche to drop the whole "your family is who raised you and cared for you, not your blood" thing, but it's applicable here since Naruto never knew his blood family but basically treated Iruka-sensei as family.

Speaking of whom, where's Iruka?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-12, 20:14   Link #99
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I really hope Naruto slaps Sarada at the beginning of the next chapter. It might be cliche to drop the whole "your family is who raised you and cared for you, not your blood" thing, but it's applicable here since Naruto never knew his blood family but basically treated Iruka-sensei as family.

Somehow when I read that I couldn't help but think of Doflamingo from One Piece. lol

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-12, 20:39   Link #100
fuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post

they showed him in chapter 700 remember? as for gaiden they havent shown everyone yet
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion