AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2003-12-25, 19:38   Link #241
Thelastguardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paiser
oh about that a good question!

Nope its correct.
Once in past don't count.

Story say he can use magic 8 time when entered Aoi Acadamy. <-- main words

And stay in topic. If your gonna talk about DigiMon go make a forum about it.

yea put some spoiler tag next time [ spoiler ] (wut ur gonna say) [ / spoiler] With out spaces. Your leaking information that people may not wanting to read.(Noobs for instance.
am i not allow to cross-reference to something that I notice is similar? I don't remember seeing a rule that talks about forbidding cross-referencing.
Old 2003-12-25, 22:50   Link #242
Lumiere
Sugar-Cube Editor

Sugar-Cube Maburaho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelastguardian
but at the same time no group is seriously subbing it (A4L doesnt count XD ).
We're serious, but between finals, people out for family vacations, the problems we have had with our domain name, and Triangle Heart OVA ~Sweet Songs Forever~, which had been a thorn in Sugar-Cube's side... it's been hard to get Maburaho time. We hope to be up to date before 11 shows on January 6.

Sugar-Cube.org continues to be down, we are hoping that it will be fixed before the first of the year, current S-C Releases are available on my personal domain at http://www.misato.us/sugar-cube/

Lumiere[LovesEclair]
Sugar-Cube Fansubs
Distro and QC Coordinator, Quality Control, and Editor
Lumiere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-25, 22:55   Link #243
Thelastguardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiere
We're serious, but between finals, people out for family vacations, the problems we have had with our domain name, and Triangle Heart OVA ~Sweet Songs Forever~, which had been a thorn in Sugar-Cube's side... it's been hard to get Maburaho time. We hope to be up to date before 11 shows on January 6.

Sugar-Cube.org continues to be down, we are hoping that it will be fixed before the first of the year, current S-C Releases are available on my personal domain at http://www.misato.us/sugar-cube/

Lumiere[LovesEclair]
Sugar-Cube Fansubs
Distro and QC Coordinator, Quality Control, and Editor
Well I am relieve to hear this (I mean the not-dropping serie issue), wish your group best of luck with a brand new and wonderful year .
Old 2003-12-26, 17:52   Link #244
Paiser

Sugar-Cube Has best subs for Maburaho, yet.
Scince Lumiere did make a good point in vacation and finals. Also they have Triangle Heart OVA to sub. I want sugar-cube to continue subbing Maburaho. S-C is best at it.

Stay on topic on the forum's.
Paiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-27, 17:28   Link #245
akabane-san
'J'

Smile

After completing get backers, and the usual 1 week per epi naruto. my bandwith is going to waste.. then i saw this thread thanks to the eat my kitty thing. really hillarious. this is a good anime series... thanks.. but this long wait for the next epi... is torture....

so do u guys have anything to else that is recommended??

apart from,
naruto, get backers, green green, deeper eyes kyo, witch hunter robin, vandread, shaman king, one piece, hikaru no go, psychic academy and initial d
akabane-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-27, 18:33   Link #246
Mr.Minou

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabane-san
After completing get backers, and the usual 1 week per epi naruto. my bandwith is going to waste.. then i saw this thread thanks to the eat my kitty thing. really hillarious. this is a good anime series... thanks.. but this long wait for the next epi... is torture....

so do u guys have anything to else that is recommended??

apart from,
naruto, get backers, green green, deeper eyes kyo, witch hunter robin, vandread, shaman king, one piece, hikaru no go, psychic academy and initial d

yup. We've been waiting Maburaho 9 for sooooo long...

akabane : try Shingetsutan Tsukihime and Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
Mr.Minou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-28, 02:41   Link #247
Paiser

Try Chrno Crusade. Real good
Oh yea episode 9 and 10 is probally coming out together. So This series my favorite yet.
Old 2003-12-29, 09:16   Link #248
akabane-san
'J'

Thumbs up

okay.... i am d/ling chrno epi 1 and shingetsutan epi 1. thanks for the recomendations guys!

yea guess i have to re-download epi 9 if it comes out.. anime4life's subtittle font is hard to read.
Old 2003-12-29, 09:25   Link #249
bOcyOgl
lv.2 频道贼

try fullmetal alchemist too, its quite popular
bOcyOgl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-29, 23:57   Link #250
sreaberac

Hmm Considering ur taste seems to be the same as mine. I suggest Hunter X Hunter. Animation in the beginning is older but the plot is pretty interesting and the voice actor is the same as Naruto's so you know what to expect. All the elements of a great series.

Otherwise you can keep urself busy with Read or die. The OVA first and than the TV series.
sreaberac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-31, 20:35   Link #251
Thelastguardian

ok a new question after I rewatch the serie:

In esp7 when the monster is attacking the stage, Yamasa said something along the line to Ku. "That's alright, you are the hero. You've just forgotten it now."
And to add more cloud to the issue, she later said "I wanted to be by your side until you awakened. But I...." This was confirm by the red hair girl "Yamasa-san's lines arent in this.".

Obviously this is a hint to something, and I dont think she meant it as an event of the play. Anyone found anything about it in the book?
Old 2003-12-31, 21:33   Link #252
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Ya know, now that you mention it, you're right. I'd also be willing to bet that was a spoiler or hint towards the future.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-01, 02:54   Link #253
Anlushac11

Cool

Geez you guys whine nad beg for people to d/l the show. So I did. There ya happy?

BTW...very cool show. I like the artwork and the style. Glad you talked me into it. And the anime girls are cute...in..a...anime...sort of way.
Anlushac11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-01, 13:05   Link #254
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Well, glad you enjoyed it.

Now all we gotta do is give the fansub groups a good swift...er, reminder to get caught up. We're dying of withdrawl over here. Not to sound like a nag, because I most definately enjoy and apreciate their work. It's just that very soon I'll be running out of anime to watch as I get slowly caught up over the holidays here. So I'll want more coming in soon so that I don't find myself sitting around with no more anime to watch for a while.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-01, 22:46   Link #255
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Well I managed to get a hold of the RAW for episode 10, so that has put me to rest for the time being. Episode 11 isn't released until sometime in January (the 4th or 11th I think...). I hope by the time its released the fansub groups will be back on their feet and ready to dedicate themselves to a great series
Roots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-03, 00:25   Link #256
Paiser

go to the irc channels at animesuki or sugar-cube or something they talk about it alot
Old 2004-01-03, 16:07   Link #257
akabane-san
'J'

Talking

merry xmas and happy new year guys, i see everyone still posses alot of zeal... anyways, sorry to go out of topic again.

chrno crusade is good... i like it but now same as maburaho..
tsingetsutan tsukihime..... erm, very twisted... still watching though...

full metal alchemist... how is it like?
hunter x hunter.. getting the 1st one in

btw Lord Raiden, i know what u mean exactly!
Old 2004-01-03, 16:42   Link #258
bOcyOgl
lv.2 频道贼

http://myweb.hinet.net/home1/roboky/wp/wp4160.jpg
bOcyOgl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-04, 08:17   Link #259
Paiser

Great picture. Yet not a good high quality picture! can you get any sharper??? It's good but quality over quanity.
Old 2004-01-04, 08:59   Link #260
Dark_Voodoo
In The Navy

Love the picture bOcyOgl did you make it?

Anyway if you did: Fanart forum.

I agree with Lord Raiden living so long without Maburaho has been harsh... must have new ep nOw... please ^_^
Dark_Voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, fantasy, harem, shounen