AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-03-17, 17:35   Link #1
HoshiHikari
"Special" Person

If YOU were a captain

I just kinda thought about this and thought that alot of people with creative minds would make this interesting. So what would you be like if you were a bleach captain? Bankai? Abilities? Dress? Etc...

Me, i would have a scythe looking sword and my bankai would be~ control of minds where my sword turns into a mind possesing dragon. Bwahahaha~. Stupid I know.
Old 2006-03-17, 21:25   Link #2
ranchan13

My Shikai would transform my Katana into Twin Sickle blades attached by a chain.

My Zanpakuto's name, Tsuki Wangetsu (Crescent Moon)

My Shikai's attack Namida-ijin (Devil's Tear) Would create red outlined rings of black energy that can slice through reality.

My Bankai would be Fukyuu Tsuki Wangetsu (Eternal Crescent Moon)
It would create a large area of effect where reality bends to the whim of the person whom has broken the sword's will and can bend it to his own.

My final attack would belong to Kuchikuno Fukyuu Tsuki Wangetsu (Eternal Crescent Moon of Destruction)

My final attack's name, Namida-ijino Kurayami (Devil's Tear of Darkness), which would allow the wielder of the sword to completely recreate reality as he sees fit within the area of effect, generally without the victim
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
Old 2006-03-17, 23:03   Link #3
KanaKaishou

Here's a very...clever suggestion, if not as massively broken as other possibilities.

For Shikai:

(Insert name, I don't know japanese, don't want to come up with an english one)

Gloves. Gloves that let you do the "walter from hellsing" thing. With thread flying and cutting things into small pieces.

For Bankai:

Gloves. *Very* Special Gloves. Like the "Spirit Gauntlet Whatchamacallem" that Ishida wears. Essentially, allow the user to emulate a Quincy. For a final attack? Take off the glove. BAM. Instant mass power rush, without any reasonable limits except how much spirit energy exists in the area (which, in SS, is all but unlimited)
Why is this so powerful? You have double strength attacks, speed, etc.--a quincy draws energy from the surroundings, PLUS you would get to throw in your own energy. INSTANT WIN. You have demon arts and quincy abilities, in addition to being a high level shinigami to start with...yeah, that would be bad.

For dress:

A captains cloak with a quincy cross on the back, a short Zanpaktou sheathed in a pocket of cloak, and glasses. Even if only for show.
Old 2006-03-18, 09:42   Link #4
Grees
Ehhh

If I was a captain, I wouldn't be wearing a dress, since I find that gay, I would wear a black suit, preferably Italian and no tie.

My zanpakuto must be a swissknife, so you can use it for other things than just cutting meat. It's handy, it can fit inside your pocket and you can open up a beer with it.

Shikai, it would turn into a indestructible Chinese restaurant.
So I can eat my favorite food while watching my opponents tired themselfs to death trying to get in.

Bankai, it would turn into a magicwand that transforms any opponent into a small goat, so that I can have an easier time bitchslapping my enemies.

And when it materialise, it will be a beautifull woman, who likes sport and doesn't mind me staring at her tits.
Old 2006-03-18, 11:57   Link #5
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
lol Grees, youre a ladies man or a real pervert

my dress would be a black skirt with a white strap top, black gloves that only cover the top hands

Zanpakuto's name : (dont know much Japanese) Kage no Kaze shadow of wind

My Shikai would look like 2 katars, with gems on top and 2 blade parts sticking out of the back a bitt and front

Shikai attack would be : Kage no Mai (dance of shadows)
it would increase speed and hurl the katar's in flames

my Bankai would be Kage no ketsueki (shadow of blood)
it would change my Shikai form to completely cover my arms
and increase speed more then the usual Shikai

final attack would be kasai no fenikkusu (flame of the phoenix)
would increase speed to the speed of light for 10 seconds and hurls the user in complete flames equal to the sun

Kasai no Kage (flame of shadows)
flare up the katar and throws flame shuriken at the enemy, a lot of themin one throw
Old 2006-03-18, 13:49   Link #6
propa03
I am an onion!

Send a message via AIM to propa03 Send a message via Yahoo to propa03
i was gonna join a bleach themed rpg a while ago, so I came up with a character I thought was pretty nice, based a bit off myself. I'll put some of the more interesting stuff here. tagged it all for ease of reading.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-03-18, 14:24   Link #7
HoshiHikari
"Special" Person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grees

Bankai, it would turn into a magicwand that transforms any opponent into a small goat, so that I can have an easier time bitchslapping my enemies.
Hahhahaa, funny.
Old 2006-03-18, 18:19   Link #8
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
I'm not a capitan, I have my own squad of capitans I'm here to take over the SS
I don't have normal Zanpaktou, I got two of them and they both have diffrent names and abilities, and they mix to better sword that is a shikai and can move to bankai from there
my reiastu is sealed with over 5 belts on each part of my body, but I still can fight with full power Yama-ji
I'm not a capitan, I'm god
Old 2006-03-19, 00:26   Link #9
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Zanpakou's name: Harem Sword

Shikai: turn my sword into lots of girls

Bankai: turn the opponent into his opposite sex.

special ability: Makes my opponent go into a deep sleep where loads of girls hugging him.

But seriously......for my Zanpakou....

Zanpakou's anme: LightMoon Fang

Shikai: - (Hands of the Light) - Turns into a light Blade with holes in lining in a straight line in across the center of the sword which allows me to use magic in the highest levels.

Bankai: Eternal Judgement - creates multiple clones of myself with abilities and strength equal to of a captain, and knows all skills (including shikai, bankai) of a captain. In addition, it teleports me and the opponent where I have the advantage ^^

final attack: (Wrath of the Universe) - compress all the clones energy and splits them into 3 swords, each has a name and its either evil,normal or good. Evil gives infinite powers but the longer u use it, the shorter your life span. Normal is...normal?xD. Good is opposite to that of the evil sword and it gives regeneration to the person who is wielding it.

Last edited by Shikimori Kazuki; 2006-03-19 at 00:58.
Old 2006-03-19, 06:06   Link #10
Forever
Revealing the truth

Zanpaktou - MOrph, a sword without a form out of its own.

Special ability - records the abilities of up to 8 zanpaktous that it had crossed blades.

shikai - change the zanpaktou to any of the other 8 shikai zanpaktou recorded.

Bankai - Any of the 8 zanpaktou bankai. UNfortunately, still must make zanpaktou submit in the copied form to use it.
Old 2006-03-19, 07:13   Link #11
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Zanpaktou name - Infernal

Command - Engulf them in the burning darkness...INFERNAL!

Special ability - you will be unable to regenerate/heal parts of your body struck by Infernal

Shikai - a arabic style sword of flames

Bankai - a Excalibur-esque sword that can incinerate anything it touches

I know the old guy is fire based, but dammit I had this planned before I even heard of Bleach!
Closed Thread