AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-07-28, 20:31   Link #44941
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Always like Red Alert than Tiberium Saga. Sure, the whole GDC and Nod is cool, but I prefer a more realistic setting of RA.
The I.S, it could be a devaritive of Archer Maiden, Rocket Angel and Shinobi. 467 cores was produced, but then they were stolen in the event of "White Night": a Russian spy (Psychic power. This world is a mix of Einstein-alive, Yuri is still free and Japan became an Empire) stole them, then the bombing of Tokyo (of course, Chifuyu stopped it) under the shell of protecting China. Enraged, Japan transfer the technology and the remaining cores to the West, then personally joined the war.
So what do you guys think of it?
And why would the Empire of the Rising Sun give the cores to the west, from what we got in canon, they just attacked the Soviet Union in a premptive strike and has a vast power base due to their tech and then turned to annihiliate the West and manipulated them via the president.

Note: Since, this is post alternate WWII where America has no access to nukes, this means that Japan conquered most of Asia in their empire so China, Malaysia to most countries excluding Russia would have ceased to exist.

Even if yuri was still active, the Japanese have a counter called Yuriko. Or if u want to, let Yuriko be Chifuyu.

@Fireminer: HOW DARE YOU DENY KANE'S MIGHT!!!!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 21:09   Link #44942
agetreme
Just another Idiot

I just found a way to make Nemo more er..... impressionable.

As somebody who got Blacklisted for saying inappropriate things, he should be more cautious with his words, namely removing anything that thing innuendo.

For example: Shield Pierce is described as Energy Bond Breaking Impact Rounds...because if Snake and penetration sounds sexual, Shield and Piercing is probably worse.

And he also replace vulgar words with more....non-sexual and friendlier stuff like Cootie pie...etc.

Also being pile on like ruby player, batter up like punching bag and being sued after all that ordeal is not funny so he also tried his best to keep some distances (arm length) from females.

Due to the above reasons, Tantenshi is a terrible person for him to be round with. She is teasing him and he is trying to avoid her.

Why he still go to ISA? He need a job that pay well.

=
OC unit:

Drones:
Training Drones: Used by ISA for training purposes. An adaptive AI that will attack/counter-attack, similar to Silver Gospel. Intention is to fostering better teamwork between IS pilot in case of another Silver Gospel incident occurring. Produced by New Edge company. Technically Mass production (dumb-down) version of Vantiers, only cheaper and without its engines, core (self-repair system etc) and weapons.

Vantier Drone: Originally Space Probe turned military drone project but was eventually abandon when IS was introduced to the world. Against IS, it is a fragile speedster that can be taken out in few hits (depending on how powerful the weapon is). Against conventional weapons such as tank and battleship, it is a Lightning Bruiser ().

Due to the intention of sending the Drone as Space Probe for Deep Space exploration, the development and maintenance of Vantier is very cheap* due to being highly self-sufficiency(Auto-repair).

*That is so long as the Core isn't damaged.

The problem why other nation don't buy this machine is.... it is unsuitable for mass-production. Very time consuming and complex to build and we are not taking about in term of hundred of millions of part but but insanely complex tens of trillions (its nanomachines, although mechanical, function more biologically (self-developing and self-repairing) than mechanical).

Gear Drones (mass production Pirated version of Training Drone): Used by unknown faction (probably Phantom Task)

Liberator: Experimental War machine that is said to capable of rivaling IS, still in prototyping phase. Weak but skilled compared to IS (Deal little damages to IS but
have weapons (with limited shot) that can take down IS with one well place shot. Capable of taking hit from IS) Called the Liberator because it liberate men from IS dependency.
Old 2013-07-28, 21:13   Link #44943
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
And why would the Empire of the Rising Sun give the cores to the west, from what we got in canon, they just attacked the Soviet Union in a premptive strike and has a vast power base due to their tech and then turned to annihiliate the West and manipulated them via the president.

Note: Since, this is post alternate WWII where America has no access to nukes, this means that Japan conquered most of Asia in their empire so China, Malaysia to most countries excluding Russia would have ceased to exist.

Even if yuri was still active, the Japanese have a counter called Yuriko. Or if u want to, let Yuriko be Chifuyu.

@Fireminer: HOW DARE YOU DENY KANE'S MIGHT!!!!
Hey, Kane is one of the best villain in my book!
Also, due to the fact that Einstein is alive, America still have the Technology and Resources edge. That is why Japan choose to stand neutral, albeit a bit leaning to US. But you have got a point there. In this fic, "White Night" just happened before Japan first attack - they try to get a piece of China when the table turned in favor of the Western, but the Communist Block striked first. And they gave NATO the cores is both a token of trust (the US fears Japan power), a mean to extract revenge and get their hand on Einstein's works.
Maybe I would made Madoka as Yuriko...
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 21:17   Link #44944
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
I just found a way to make Nemo more er..... impressionable.

As somebody who got Blacklisted for saying inappropriate things, he should be more cautious with his words, namely removing anything that thing innuendo.

For example: Shield Pierce is described as Energy Bond Breaking Impact Rounds...because if Snake and penetration sounds sexual, Shield and Piercing is probably worse.

And he also replace vulgar words with more....non-sexual and friendlier stuff like Cootie pie...etc.

Also being pile on like ruby player, batter up like punching bag and being sued after all that ordeal is not funny so he also tried his best to keep some distances (arm length) from females.

Due to the above reasons, Tantenshi is a terrible person for him to be round with. She is teasing him and he is trying to avoid her.

Why he still go to ISA? He need a job that pay well.

=
OC unit:

Drones:
Training Drones: Used by ISA for training purposes. An adaptive AI that will attack/counter-attack, similar to Silver Gospel. Intention is to fostering better teamwork between IS pilot in case of another Silver Gospel incident occurring. Produced by New Edge company. Technically Mass production (dumb-down) version of Vantiers, only cheaper and without its engines, core (self-repair system etc) and weapons.

Vantier Drone: Originally Space Probe turned military drone project but was eventually abandon when IS was introduced to the world. Against IS, it is a fragile speedster that can be taken out in few hits (depending on how powerful the weapon is). Against conventional weapons such as tank and battleship, it is a Lightning Bruiser ().

Due to the intention of sending the Drone as Space Probe for Deep Space exploration, the development and maintenance of Vantier is very cheap* due to being highly self-sufficiency(Auto-repair).

*That is so long as the Core isn't damaged.

The problem why other nation don't buy this machine is.... it is unsuitable for mass-production. Very time consuming and complex to build and we are not taking about in term of hundred of millions of part but but insanely complex tens of trillions (its nanomachines, although mechanical, function more biologically (self-developing and self-repairing) than mechanical).

Gear Drones (mass production Pirated version of Training Drone): Used by unknown faction (probably Phantom Task)

Liberator: Experimental War machine that is said to capable of rivaling IS, still in prototyping phase. Weak but skilled compared to IS (Deal little damages to IS but
have weapons (with limited shot) that can take down IS with one well place shot. Capable of taking hit from IS) Called the Liberator because it liberate men from IS dependency.
Quite an interesting thing you got there! But what is the side of a drone? A modern spy plane, perharp?
Old 2013-07-29, 04:13   Link #44945
DarkJak2050

A new crossover in the archive.

Kiseki (Evangelion)
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 04:34   Link #44946
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
A new crossover in the archive.

Kiseki (Evangelion)
Already checked it. Looks promising!
And has anyone came up with the idea Chifuyu/Madoka's soul become Byakushiki?
Old 2013-07-29, 05:30   Link #44947
HasuMasu
*Artist

Oh my, an Evangelion crossover...

Quote:
Originally Posted by demi
3rd generation: Makes use of integrated weaponry which has a special term I can't remember
[Image Interface] wasn't it?

It's basically Anti-IS centric.
Old 2013-07-29, 05:50   Link #44948
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I'm wondering if an OC fic featuring a stereotypical screw-up/loser OC could work? Instead of taking itself seriously, its really tongue in cheek, talking like a skater/surfer slur. An what's more he'd be an IS pilot.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 05:54   Link #44949
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ Accel World
Old 2013-07-29, 06:45   Link #44950
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Oh? Thought that guy was fat, not a non-achiever

Basically the guy gets into ISA on pure merit that he can pilot IS. For everthing else, he's a straight D student XD
Old 2013-07-29, 07:05   Link #44951
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

@demino

Sounds like a good idea, however how "loser" could be this guy?
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 07:08   Link #44952
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Wink

Quote:
Always like Red Alert than Tiberium Saga. Sure, the who GDC and Nod is cool, but I prefer a more realistic setting of RA.
The I.S, it could be a devaritive of Archer Maiden, Rocket Angel and Shinobi. 467 cores was produced, but then they were stolen in "White Night", where a Russian spy (Chrono technology. This world is a mix of Einstein-alive, Yuri still free and Japan is an Empire) stole them, then the bombing of Tokyo (of course, Chifuyu stopped it). Enraged, Japan transfer the technology and the remaining cores to the West, then personally joined the war.
A Chrono technology would not fit in there? It feel a bit strange seeing a warped weapons of mass destruction(IS!) appear right behind you.

I dont know what to do with if I were to put that Chrono technology? Seriously

Quote:
Always like Red Alert than Tiberium Saga. Sure, the whole GDC and Nod is cool, but I prefer a more realistic setting of RA.
The I.S, it could be a devaritive of Archer Maiden, Rocket Angel and Shinobi. 467 cores was produced, but then they were stolen in the event of "White Night": a Russian spy (Psychic power. This world is a mix of Einstein-alive, Yuri is still free and Japan became an Empire) stole them, then the bombing of Tokyo (of course, Chifuyu stopped it) under the shell of protecting China. Enraged, Japan transfer the technology and the remaining cores to the West, then personally joined the war.
I think that scenario lead to World War 3. I mean it need 'who is the one behind this?' slot(I`m talking about the mastermind who carefully plan everything to cause WW3. Phantom Task will fill the slot, I`m sure of it.)
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 07:28   Link #44953
demino_hellsin
That one guy

It would go something like:

'Sup guys! It's me again. Yeah. That dude that can pilot IS. No, no, not the eastern kid. West coast all the way baby! Wait... I actually do live on the east coast. Either way, what's happenin'? Well what's happenin' is that Miss Chi-fu is sending us out on a mission to stop a confidential top secret super IS developed by good ol' US of A and the small but totally badass country of Israel. Wait... confidential so maybe I shouldn't have said that. Anyway that one chick who invented IS? Yeah, she snuck into the meeting. Impressive too since she'd been sneaking on wooden planks up in the cabin attic.

"You!"

Oh crap, teach caught me spacing out. She glared like my soul would catch fire if she tried hard enough. Really unnerving I tell ya.

"In case Ichika's Byakushiki doesn't make the hit, we'll have to rely on your Mk9 to knock it out.", so says Chi-fu.

I on the other hand have other ideas. "Whoa whoa whoa. You crazy lady? You just read me its rap sheet. It broke out of a fully armed base, outran F35's and played some major militaries for fools. What makes you think a bum like me can hit that thing?"

Teach just palmed her face shaking her head. Always a good sign for me. Generally it means she's giving up. Either that or she's finally willing to let me get in her pants. Rarrr~!

"I'm not expecting you to hit you twit."

Oof! Harsh. But still sexy.

"Your Mk9 just needs to be fired somewhere near there. That huge firing angle should give Alcott enough ionized air to minimize the blooming of her long range rifle."

I have no idea what she's saying but talking smart really makes her sexy.

"YOU! Are you listening!?"

Wait? Was I making a face? "Uh yeah.", I nod quickly, "I was listening, most definitely listening."

"Why do I get the feeling you didn't?"

"Uh... there was something about lasers, blooming, and that crazy amazon from england, which by the way I believe really comes from the Nile."

"It's the Amazon river and I am a genuine British Lady!", permy screamed at me from where she was.

Oooh permy. Only if you didn't shoot me every time I tried to take two steps towards you. I would make you the happiest woman in the world.

PEW!

"WHOA!"

"ALCOTT!"

"HE WAS LOOKING AT ME FUNNY!?"

"Is that reason enough to shoot me?"

"You in particular YES!"
Old 2013-07-29, 07:47   Link #44954
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
It would go something like:

'Sup guys! It's me again. Yeah. That dude that can pilot IS. No, no, not the eastern kid. West coast all the way baby! Wait... I actually do live on the east coast. Either way, what's happenin'? Well what's happenin' is that Miss Chi-fu is sending us out on a mission to stop a confidential top secret super IS developed by good ol' US of A and the small but totally badass country of Israel. Wait... confidential so maybe I shouldn't have said that. Anyway that one chick who invented IS? Yeah, she snuck into the meeting. Impressive too since she'd been sneaking on wooden planks up in the cabin attic.

"You!"

Oh crap, teach caught me spacing out. She glared like my soul would catch fire if she tried hard enough. Really unnerving I tell ya.

"In case Ichika's Byakushiki doesn't make the hit, we'll have to rely on your Mk9 to knock it out.", so says Chi-fu.

I on the other hand have other ideas. "Whoa whoa whoa. You crazy lady? You just read me its rap sheet. It broke out of a fully armed base, outran F35's and played some major militaries for fools. What makes you think a bum like me can hit that thing?"

Teach just palmed her face shaking her head. Always a good sign for me. Generally it means she's giving up. Either that or she's finally willing to let me get in her pants. Rarrr~!

"I'm not expecting you to hit you twit."

Oof! Harsh. But still sexy.

"Your Mk9 just needs to be fired somewhere near there. That huge firing angle should give Alcott enough ionized air to minimize the blooming of her long range rifle."

I have no idea what she's saying but talking smart really makes her sexy.

"YOU! Are you listening!?"

Wait? Was I making a face? "Uh yeah.", I nod quickly, "I was listening, most definitely listening."

"Why do I get the feeling you didn't?"

"Uh... there was something about lasers, blooming, and that crazy amazon from england, which by the way I believe really comes from the Nile."

"It's the Amazon river and I am a genuine British Lady!", permy screamed at me from where she was.

Oooh permy. Only if you didn't shoot me every time I tried to take two steps towards you. I would make you the happiest woman in the world.

PEW!

"WHOA!"

"ALCOTT!"

"HE WAS LOOKING AT ME FUNNY!?"

"Is that reason enough to shoot me?"

"You in particular YES!"
I admit that one is funny as hell , I am sure there`s more than that
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 07:50   Link #44955
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

@demino: Never seen anything like this before, but look promising. Although I thing that it will fit an Anime better.
@Blizz: Well, I.S Weapon Summoning process is just simply a scale-down Chrono Transfer. And yes, this is WW-IV!
Also, why the heck the characterlization of IS reminds me of Gundam G and its stereotype MS?

Last edited by Fireminer; 2013-07-29 at 08:11.
Old 2013-07-29, 09:19   Link #44956
demino_hellsin
That one guy

IS-kun: Hmmm... I wonder where the toilet is.

Girl 1: Oh! IS-kun, where are you going?

IS-kun: Toilet.

Girl 1: !!!? IS need the toilet too?

IS-kun: Ofcourse, how else are we going to send text messages and make phonecalls?

Girl 1: I don't follow.

IS-kun: Where I come from, the toilet is the best place to get celphone signal!

BANG!

Chifuyu: Don't bring in such strange customs!
Old 2013-07-29, 09:45   Link #44957
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:

IS-kun: Ofcourse, how else are we going to send text messages and make phonecalls?

BANG!

I'm trying too hard to make a sexual innuendo out of that, but I still don't get the context...
Old 2013-07-29, 09:50   Link #44958
demino_hellsin
That one guy

It's a shout out to all those who lived in a certain country during the days of the Nokia 3210. There was nothing meant to be sexual about it. XD
Old 2013-07-29, 10:12   Link #44959
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:

BANG!

Weird... Also, my try:
Madoka:... What is my plan for today exterminating of Chifuyu... Huh, what is this?
(Grab a sleeping I.S-kun from his hangar)
Madoka: Ah... Brilliant! This will sure work!
(Half an hour later.)
Ichika: I.S-kun, where are you?
(on his hand is a note: "come to the hangar alone, if you want to see that pesky toy alive". Suddenly, a figure jumb on him)
Ichika:Wha...What is this?... Madoka?
Madoka: (in I.S-kun active armor mode) I love you, Ichika?
Ichika: What the heck are you saying? We are brother and sister!
Madoka: Mou... Your word hurt me! I have always love you since the day you were born. And to prove my undying loyalty, I will do this! (slowly moving her hand to Ichika's lower body. Due the "graphic" element of the next part, we are sorry for interupting this. But you could guess the rest with these moans, gigles and Ichika's scream)
Tabane: (In a secret lab) Mwahaha! I.S-kun mission of hocking up Houki and Ichika is complete!
Old 2013-07-29, 11:56   Link #44960
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Quite an interesting thing you got there! But what is the side of a drone? A modern spy plane, perharp?
The Training Drone resemble IS drone...because they are supposed to simulate enemy IS unit....

Vantier has armored humanoid shape, hinting at their advance AI that function like a normal human, including doing stupid stuff like bring a sword to a gun fight and imagination (hence the fantasy motif of Warrior, Mage, Archer, Thief).

Additional Notes:
The Vantiers sounded like Super-prototype but they actually each have their flaws which the Creator attempted to fix with each succeeding generation but gave up due to complexity of Vantier. He can't control how they develop (which is why even as a Military Drones, Vantier has Warrior, Mage, thief theme going on rather than guns and missile. Attributed to personal (AI's) preference)

Though to be fair, there is only Prototype unit, the rest are actually production unit (albeit, very limited production units).

Mass Production units are not designed or made by the same Creator so.... technically speaking they are not actually the successor unit of Vantier but a borrowed and simplified design derived from the Vantier.

=

The Gear Drones are similar to what you describe, technically resemble AUV but also has robot version. Because just like the Drones in real life, they are remotely controlled by human Operators.

===

Liberator is actually made out of multiple drone that combine into full-body armor. Module nature means additional Drones can be used as add-on or replace part of the damaged Armor.

==

Notes about Nemo and Tantenshi:

I am not exactly a fan of Tantenshi but her flirty personality play against Nemo's attitude towards female (stay an arm length away) which is kind of fun.

Probably make her his first opponent (the first battle had already been decided ever since the first Male OC of mine pop up, to be a lost cause).

Might make him a little more.... shy toward opposite sex... (avoids eye contact).

Another point is I am putting Nemo through a series of humiliation conga: Everybody is better than him.

But he probably miss the point (being humiliated) anyway hence no angst.

Final note: Not sure if I wanted to disclose that incident that cause him to be blacklisted or leave it as a noddle incident, up to others' imagination.

Other OCs (created by others) will always better than Nemo or do things better than him since he is kind of a loser.....

=

Since people here are doing IS-kun, I will leave him/her alone.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest