AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-05-04, 11:31   Link #401
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
yes that's why there is a possibility that Tomoki and Deidalos were a couple before.... but something happened his memories got erased about her (so maybe that's why she is not useing the sleeping pod anymore... becouse 1st time tomoki forgot everything about her and she wont survive if that happened again)... yet deep down tomoki still has feelings for her... but is unable to remember who she is.... so tears are flowing throught his dream...

we can notice deidalos happy feeling in c27... she suddenly uses "Tomo-kun" this is rather "very close call" for a stranger....

hmmm but what if tomoki and deidalos were liveing together on earth or synapse... but than something happened.... and deidalos has been captured by the sky... while tomoki has been thrown to earth surface (and his current memories might be fake ones)

like 2 possibilities: Deidalos held on synapse -> tomoki was thrown to earth surfrace from synapse.......or Deidalos has been captured and pulled back to synapse -> while tomoki is stuck on earth surface...

anyway cant wait to learn the true story about it....... but I got a feeling that most of the people in Sora town are sleeping angels on synapse..... that's why whole Synapse island stopped moveing and got located on 1spot here above Sora town..... like there are the biggest accumulation of angels-dreams since its strange that the whole island suddenly traveled whole planet and stopped its moves above this one town (from all possibilities on planet.... why here)

it come.... ikaros has been thrown to earth surface... but the island did not move at all.... what is it waiting for ^^...

heh anyway it was some time from when we saw deidalos..... so maybe she will be back in next chapter (at least for few pages...)... we have to resolve her connection to tomoki... or rather her relantionship with him... (we never ever saw her face [eyes] )
Synapse didn't moving because Daidalos throw out Ikaros the moment it pass Sorami City, Ikaros is something important for the council (as the best Mass Destruction Weapon they ever have), so they didn't move to wait their envoy (Nymph - Chaos) return with Ikaros.

About age...Tomoki is in High School so it's around 16-18, if his dream connected to Synapse 11 years ago, it's mean the moment when he start didn't invited by his friends to any Christmas party (ref: Ikaros and Tomoki talk about why Tomoki didn't like celebrating Christmas/ before Nymph come)
If Daidalos make contact with him around that time, Tomoki memory must be altered so in chapter one we see him in his dream with present figure and not child figure.
Except if Tomoki really an angel too, whose live among human after separated from his Girlfriend (Daidalos).

If Tomoki and Daidalos both is Synapse citizen, it's will make Sohara memory about a boy who trade her Birthday Cake with Orange seed (LOL) void since we see Sohara have parent's (at least a mother) and grow like normal human.
May be her memory altered too so it's match with the appearance of Tomoki (exiled Synapse Citizen) on earth.

too much mysteries...my head spinning

List of Mysteries:
1.Daidalos connection with Tomoki (lover?, friends?, wife?, ???)
2.Tomoki status (human? or Synapse Angel's Earth Projection?)
3.Other Unreal human beside Hiyori (around Tomoki, in Soramy City, etc)
4.Tomoki's family (especially faceless 'Grandpa' the pervert guru)
5.Synapse and Tomoki dream connection (who's made it?, why?, when?)
6.Synapse past (why it withering?, the pillar at highest Synapse Floating land,etc)
7.Synapse Sleeping Pods Dome (why it's created? jail?, how can the angel in there? forced by some one?)
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 16:50   Link #402
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

It does appear that the world is a 'Matrix' and only certain people are real down there.

This is so 'Thirteenth Floor' gah.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 19:37   Link #403
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
It does appear that the world is a 'Matrix' and only certain people are real down there.

This is so 'Thirteenth Floor' gah.
more like a more elaborate version of matrix with angels....

heres my hypo.....

deidalos must have been (lets use the term 'plugged in') to try and experiment on the new system she had a part in... and in all of the coincidences she met tomoki.... but due to some problems she was forcibly plugged out..... and to add more weight, the system cannot re act the same 'dream' out of the normal humans' safety so not to always reset their memories again and again causing damage
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 21:59   Link #404
surerman
Banned

some OL friend of mine mentioned about some things and I re-read chapter one till the newest chapter...and you know?...I HATE NYMPH ACTION TO PREVENT IKAROS TALK, MORE!!

That little maggot...she have ability to hack even Angeloid including herself (memory must be easier), she can hack Tomoki mind so it's disconnected from Synapse Memory Deleting Systems and keep his memory intact.

Bastard! hope CHAOS return soon and rip off her wings again!

but we get other clue...this chapter explaining what happened to Daidalos and Tomoki pairing in the past. Now, may be Tomoki will have two dream, about him self with Daidalos, and with Hiyori

For who still wondering why Sugata can enter Synapse via Tomoki dream without Nymph, it's because the Dream Dive Game device still in his tent and can be set to automatically reset after some period of time, like a Stop Watch
Old 2010-05-04, 23:07   Link #405
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
some OL friend of mine mentioned about some things and I re-read chapter one till the newest chapter...and you know?...I HATE NYMPH ACTION TO PREVENT IKAROS TALK, MORE!!

That little maggot...she have ability to hack even Angeloid including herself (memory must be easier), she can hack Tomoki mind so it's disconnected from Synapse Memory Deleting Systems and keep his memory intact.

but we get other clue...this chapter explaining what happened to Daidalos and Tomoki pairing in the past. Now, may be Tomoki will have two dream, about him self with Daidalos, and with Hiyori

For who still wondering why Sugata can enter Synapse via Tomoki dream without Nymph, it's because the Dream Dive Game device still in his tent and can be set to automatically reset after some period of time, like a Stop Watch
Um, going by your description, I feel like you blame her a little too much. Nymph has redeemed herself in my sight. I think your cursing should be directed to Sugata instead. That bastard along with the Synapse guy deserves to die. Include Mikako and Soihara on possibilities of dying to add more drama for Tomoki.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 23:34   Link #406
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:

Chill... Nymph has her reasons. Think about it from her position. Something really bad could happen if she told him.
Plus, just based on her previous actions, you can't make a 100%-sure declaration that she can hack his mind and disconnect it. Heck, Tomoki isn't an angeloid and maybe something above that for all we know.

Oh! Come to think of it, the thread finally reached 400+ posts.
Brings me to tears to think that before the anime started, this thread was left to rot... The anime really did a good job. Terribly touched... *sniff*

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 23:42   Link #407
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Um, going by your description, I feel like you blame her a little too much. Nymph has redeemed herself in my sight. I think your cursing should be directed to Sugata instead. That bastard along with the Synapse guy deserves to die. Include Mikako and Soihara on possibilities of dying to add more drama for Tomoki.
no no no..I didn't blame her too much, just re-read chapter one till the newest and you'll see it too. Well, if you take a fond of loli than it's understandable, it's human trait after all to oversee some-flaw-aspect/or mistake inside the thing he/she fond of

never mind, I'll stop the ranting, look like the loli fans quite a lot here

about Sugata and Mikako death, I agree...but not so soon, there's plenty of sin he must atoned for

hmm...if Hiyori dead, who take care of the yard?, and will tomoki crying too if he walk pass it again?, since my father said, Human memory isn't only store inside their brain, but all over it's body
(for example: with memory on it's tongue, some moslems can recite a Qoran verses just by following a cassette but can do it, without some one 'bait' it out or spell it slowly)
and so Tomoki (who previously subconsciously remember Daidalos with his heart through dream) will remember Hiyori when he see the yard again.

IMO he will recite some line like:
"this yard.....I have a feeling it's been take care by some beautiful person...but I can't remember her face;....her????... it's a woman???..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Chill... Nymph has her reasons. Think about it from her position. Something really bad could happen if she told him.
Plus, just based on her previous actions, you can't make a 100%-sure declaration that she can hack his mind and disconnect it. Heck, Tomoki isn't an angeloid and maybe something above that for all we know.
I am think from her position.

Something really bad for HER or TOMOKI??? my bet is for HER

about her hack ability..do you remember how Nymph return Ikaros lost memory the night Ikaros flew to the city to buy some fireworks to celebrate Christmas? SHE CAN HACK MEMORY

remember when Nymph use Popular Guy Jammer?, she altered all woman around Tomoki so they attracted to the guy so instead see Cherry Blossom Tree, they hovering around him? SHE CAN DISCONNECTED SOME MEMORY or at least SOME TRAIT around something. Disconnected Pupolar guy trait from the suppossed host, and wire it to Tomoki, so Tomoki become popular.
It's the same as it, she can disconnecting Synapse Memory Deleting System from him, but she didn't do it....sadly.... for her own benefit.

Tomoki can be influenced by Synapse System, so Tomoki can be influenced too by Nymph, since Nymph also part of Synapse high technology. SHE CAN HACK TOMOKI MEMORY even "implant it"to Dream Dive Game device (ref:the chapter where Sugata and Sohara infiltrate Synapse for the 1st time) altough it's protected by some mechanism (which Nymph hack it off)

oh well....let's stop the ranting...RANTING MODE: OFF

Last edited by surerman; 2010-05-04 at 23:59.
Old 2010-05-04, 23:43   Link #408
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I'm really curious who else is an Angel...

And Sugata's not shocked at the slightest seeing Angels even if his erased memories means he never met the real and Earth Hiyori.
But does that mean he can still remember Deidalos or not?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-05, 00:08   Link #409
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I'm really curious who else is an Angel...

And Sugata's not shocked at the slightest seeing Angels even if his erased memories means he never met the real and Earth Hiyori.
But does that mean he can still remember Deidalos or not?
the system only hack Memory about Hiyori, not all about angel or angeloids, the day he meet Astarea, Sugata already know about Synapse existence(because her clumsiness to recite confidential information during her reboot at Sugata presense)
Daidalos memory isn't included since it's doesn't have part about Hiyori but Chaos, and his failed attempt to woo with Harpy twins, since Chaos (in Tomoki form) distract Nymph from Dream Dive Game device controller
Old 2010-05-05, 00:20   Link #410
ZeKeR
Superbad

the angels and angeLOIDS still remember her.... but the humans do not..... which is why i want to rip that moFo's wings painfully slow that will leave marks......

and i think she's gonna imprison hiyori tho.... OR draw first blood (NOO!!! MUST NOT HAPPEN!!!)
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-05, 05:58   Link #411
sgwc
I'm just a support char..

I'm sorry to jump in so late here now but at least hear me out.

At first Tomoki is regarded as safe and the Angels Council decides to leave Tomoki alone. Then, when Sugata first infiltrate Synapse through Tomoki's dream, the Angels Council mark Tomoki as unsafe and so they send Chaos to hunt Tomoki but the plan stop dead on its track due to Astrea's betrayal and Chaos being thrown into the deep sea.

Then Hiyori approached Tomoki which means that another Angel [not angeloids] besides Daedalus now take a liking to Tomoki which further up the ante for Tomoki's aggro gauge. So the council decides to plug off Hiyori from her current dream.

All these makes Tomoki a threat to Synapse which makes it understandable for Nymoh to not tell the truth to tomoki because in this current chapter, Nymph somewhat said that she's afraid to tell him because she's afraid of Tomoki's existence being erased by the council. After all, Nymph loves Tomoki and her action is understandable.
Old 2010-05-05, 06:12   Link #412
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
I am think from her position.
I hardly think so...

Quote:
about her hack ability..do you remember how Nymph return Ikaros lost memory the night Ikaros flew to the city to buy some fireworks to celebrate Christmas? SHE CAN HACK MEMORY
She can hack Angeloid memory, this event shows. It doesn't show she can do anything about Tomoki's, because Tomoki isn't an Angeloid.

Quote:
remember when Nymph use Popular Guy Jammer?, she altered all woman around Tomoki so they attracted to the guy so instead see Cherry Blossom Tree, they hovering around him? SHE CAN DISCONNECTED SOME MEMORY or at least SOME TRAIT around something. Disconnected Pupolar guy trait from the suppossed host, and wire it to Tomoki, so Tomoki become popular.
It's the same as it, she can disconnecting Synapse Memory Deleting System from him, but she didn't do it....sadly.... for her own benefit.
I fail to see the connection between the Jammer and the System... Not only are they two different things altogether, you are trying to explain something by using "something", being very vague.

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2010-05-05, 06:13   Link #413
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgwc View Post
I'm sorry to jump in so late here now but at least hear me out.

At first Tomoki is regarded as safe and the Angels Council decides to leave Tomoki alone. Then, when Sugata first infiltrate Synapse through Tomoki's dream, the Angels Council mark Tomoki as unsafe and so they send Chaos to hunt Tomoki but the plan stop dead on its track due to Astrea's betrayal and Chaos being thrown into the deep sea.

Then Hiyori approached Tomoki which means that another Angel [not angeloids] besides Daedalus now take a liking to Tomoki which further up the ante for Tomoki's aggro gauge. So the council decides to plug off Hiyori from her current dream.

All these makes Tomoki a threat to Synapse which makes it understandable for Nymoh to not tell the truth to tomoki because in this current chapter, Nymph somewhat said that she's afraid to tell him because she's afraid of Tomoki's existence being erased by the council. After all, Nymph loves Tomoki and her action is understandable.
*sigh*
another loli fans...
To erase Tomoki, the council must go with their weaponry (I assume there is no Synapse-Tomoki up there). And it's mean...the council need to pass Ikaros first, the strongest weapon from Synapse.
If they have Angel-Tomoki up there, it's make them in disadvantage, since the moment Angel - Tomoki wake up, he'll run amok up there.

Nymph isn't afraid about Tomoki being erased from the world, but erased from HER sight, be it erased memory or erased body.
Quote:
I hardly think so...
well...it's your problem...not mine
Quote:
She can hack Angeloid memory, this event shows. It doesn't show she can do anything about Tomoki's, because Tomoki isn't an Angeloid
It's funny to see Nymph can hack another complex being (Angeloids) memory but can't hack human memory
Quote:
I fail to see the connection between the Jammer and the System... Not only are they two different things altogether, you are trying to explain something by using "something", being very vague.
hmm...may be my english not so good to explain it...so please re-read from chapter one...

I just want to say Nymph can hack something that not phsycal, can't be touched by hand, something abstract.
Pupolar trait = abstract and not phsycal
Memory = abstract and not phsycal too
look like I used too much muscle to communicate, so my English goes bad
Old 2010-05-05, 12:04   Link #414
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
well...it's your problem...not mine
Yes, but no. It's my problem involving you.

Quote:
It's funny to see Nymph can hack another complex being (Angeloids) memory but can't hack human memory
Well, there is the fact Tomoki might not be human though. Plus, Nymph is supposed to be strong in electronic warfare or of that sort, so it would make sense she could hack into Angeloids (man-made) and not humans. I mean, there are machines that can read machines but not humans in real life too, right?

Quote:
hmm...may be my english not so good to explain it...so please re-read from chapter one...
Umm~, no. I'm busy reading Seitoukai Yakuindomo.

Quote:
I just want to say Nymph can hack something that not phsycal, can't be touched by hand, something abstract.
Pupolar trait = abstract and not phsycal
Memory = abstract and not phsycal too
look like I used too much muscle to communicate, so my English goes bad
Maybe so, but the fact is that although they do share characteristics, they are not the same thing. Therefore, you cannot say just because she can control one thing means she can control the other.

Old 2010-05-06, 01:59   Link #415
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Yes, but no. It's my problem involving you.
what ever like it or not ,I can see Nymph fault (keep silent about the tragedy), while you can't
Quote:
Well, there is the fact Tomoki might not be human though.
there's no proof yet that he's not human, as well as an Angel.
Quote:
Plus, Nymph is supposed to be strong in electronic warfare or of that sort, so it would make sense she could hack into Angeloids (Angel-made) and not humans. I mean, there are machines that can read machines but not humans in real life too, right?
Fixed...
Nymph can hack living thing, she even hack Ikaros Watermelon Garden to re-grow after raid it with hungry Astarea and turn it to monster which eat Tomoki, Also capture and insert Tomoki dream to Dream Dive Game device, I suppose human included in Nymph hack ability.
Nymph and Synapse technology can influenced human (in the manga)
Quote:
Umm~, no. I'm busy reading Seitoukai Yakuindomo.
then don't bother...

Quote:
Maybe so, but the fact is that although they do share characteristics, they are not the same thing. Therefore, you cannot say just because she can control one thing means she can control the other.
hmmph....loli fans indeed

Nymph can hack memory....just how many times I repeat my self now?
Look, if Tomoki memory can't be hacked by Nymph, then how she use Dream Dive Game device to look Tomoki dream. She needed to input Tomoki dream to the device right? while the dream Tomoki have strongly affected by his memory.

sometimes I wish my English good enough to communicate to you all
You just can't get the idea..no matter how many times I repeat my self..
oh well...I'll rest for a while, may be beating a thug or two to relax

*looking around for victims.....*

*target found...a robber from Mexico...I'll try to kill it without evidence*
Old 2010-05-06, 14:23   Link #416
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

(O_O; )
*shoots a tranquilizer into surerman*

Old 2010-05-06, 18:18   Link #417
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
what ever like it or not ,I can see Nymph fault (keep silent about the tragedy), while you can't

there's no proof yet that he's not human, as well as an Angel.

Fixed...
Nymph can hack living thing, she even hack Ikaros Watermelon Garden to re-grow after raid it with hungry Astarea and turn it to monster which eat Tomoki, Also capture and insert Tomoki dream to Dream Dive Game device, I suppose human included in Nymph hack ability.
Nymph and Synapse technology can influenced human (in the manga)

then don't bother...

hmmph....loli fans indeed

Nymph can hack memory....just how many times I repeat my self now?
Look, if Tomoki memory can't be hacked by Nymph, then how she use Dream Dive Game device to look Tomoki dream. She needed to input Tomoki dream to the device right? while the dream Tomoki have strongly affected by his memory.

sometimes I wish my English good enough to communicate to you all
You just can't get the idea..no matter how many times I repeat my self..
oh well...I'll rest for a while, may be beating a thug or two to relax

*looking around for victims.....*

*target found...a robber from Mexico...I'll try to kill it without evidence*
Um, for what I can tell, you're basically placing all the blame on Nymph. Maybe you should switch the blaming to Sugata instead.

Yes, Nymph can alter brain waves, plants, living things but she isn't omniscient. She's keeping quiet to avoid the Synapse retialiation. Also, after that first incident with Sugata entering Synapse, he's basically doing it on his own will (most likely without Nymph's awareness/assistance)

EVERYTHING that has gone wrong SHOULD be placed on Sugata and him ALONE!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-07, 07:01   Link #418
surerman
Banned

Quote:
(O_O; )
*shoots a tranquilizer into surerman*
you re too late, now.. less one more criminal to return to Mexico and to be feed by this Prison I am a hero of budget! yay! Rejoice for me!
You must see his face..I bash his head with metal plate and all he can do just stare at me with his eyes tell...."Why???" It's very very funny..... Hope he dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Um, for what I can tell, you're basically placing all the blame on Nymph. Maybe you should switch the blaming to Sugata instead.

Yes, Nymph can alter brain waves, plants, living things but she isn't omniscient. She's keeping quiet to avoid the Synapse retialiation. Also, after that first incident with Sugata entering Synapse, he's basically doing it on his own will (most likely without Nymph's awareness/assistance)

EVERYTHING that has gone wrong SHOULD be placed on Sugata and him ALONE!
Sugata is one to blame too, but Nymph has the power, Sugata just manipulate it. If Sugata has Nymph power and didn't use it, I'd like to put the blame on him. But this time...Nymph the one has it...so ....sorry Nymph, you got the granade in your pocket hope you receive your punishment properly

Last edited by surerman; 2010-05-07 at 10:03.
Old 2010-05-07, 09:54   Link #419
sgwc
I'm just a support char..

Yeah... you win, surerman. In chapter 27 we can see that Nymph can hack Tomoki's memories on swimming.... but rather she blocked his swimming ability.

Still I wonder where Tomoki's parents are. In one of extras chapters where Ikaros cooked something for Tomoki. The taste makes Tomoki remembers his mother. What about his father? Is he another manga/anime character with single parent?

Finally, in the current chapter; Nymph said that only those who knows the truth won't have their memories erased. Since All angels and Angeloids know the truth, their memories are intact but Tomoki's memory on Hiyori remains lost. Does this means that Tomoki is not an angel?
Old 2010-05-07, 10:20   Link #420
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgwc View Post
Finally, in the current chapter; Nymph said that only those who knows the truth won't have their memories erased. Since All angels and Angeloids know the truth, their memories are intact but Tomoki's memory on Hiyori remains lost. Does this means that Tomoki is not an angel?
like you said.... everyone that knows the full truth "wont have their memories erased".... but since tomoki is on earth... and he did not know the "full truth" in time his memories got erased....(I guess he was the only one that was able to resist the delete for longer time... is becouse he saw that hioris body disappeared into nothing... which is not normal and he could have a idea that it might be related to synapse... so he was getting closer to the truth)

If tomoki is an sealed angel that is liveing on earth... he would be like normal human... with 0% knowladge about synapse reality... so we can assume that the statement that tomokis is not an angel becouse he got his memories wipped out doesnt prove much...

Just like deidalos blocked Ikaros memories about her "real past" about killing humans ect. points that "sealing" memories affects even angeloids... so why not angels who are not aware that they are angels at all...

to confirm the tomoki=no angel becouse he lost memories....... we need to see another "dream-angel" that knew hiori throught her dream (maybe that female classroom friend that hiori was walking or talking about giving white chocolate to someone [tomoki] )

simply if that person (another illusion) forgets about hioris earth projection... will point out that the "delete" affects even the angels (as they are dreaming...[the I knew that person throught a dream] ).... or at least their earth projection

we still dont know if the earth projection of Hiori knew about synapse and her sleeping self... or was she completely clueless about it... to the moment she woke up (while remembering everything she felt durring that dream)

the point is... that if the earth projections are clueless about synapse (the truth) than they might be affected by the delete too (real body might know but the projections memories are deleted).... just like tomoki and rest....

since what if next day... a friend (other earth projection) of Hiori appears in front of tomoki... and asks where is Hiori... its rather dangerous for synapse... as the people who got throught delete might revocer their memories.... so I guess the delete affects everyone that knew/met hiori..... a safety protocol ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen