AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-09-08, 01:41   Link #41
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

There are multiple endings (5 IIRC) in the game.. we still don't know where this manga will head up though.
Quote:
If the Persona 4 anime is anything to go by, I don't think the writers care about demon/persona level. The plot related ones will stay in place, but other than that, anything goes.
Well I guess I could understand that... but it's still surprising for me to see him use that demon to fight Wendigo. But I guess it's a good choice to fight it using that.

Old 2012-09-08, 02:17   Link #42
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
^
There is..check the upcoming series section

..There's Yuzu fans out there? But I've heard in the 3DS version, Yuzu's epilogue is pretty good enough to regain her popularity.

Since only the leader that can see the numbers.. maybe the reason why the three of them haven't seen them yet is because that they haven't established leadership to Kazuya? It's still pretty weird though.. I wonder how the mangaka will do this and that missing laplace mail to for the next future chapters.
Strange enough there is Yuzu fan.
Plus I have to agree with the one that say she become better in all the other route.
While I not really like her too much ,I have to give her credit for how she become better in the other route.
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
Does anyone know what kind of endings there are in the game? is it like multiple endings or do you choose a route or something?
Yeah the game have multi ending.....if I recall right they are
Spoiler for Just in case:

I think this are all the ending that exist in game.
If I have to guess they will probally go with the more neutral ending.
Old 2012-09-08, 02:34   Link #43
Shadow5YA

Spoiler for Manga to game comparison:
Old 2012-09-08, 02:53   Link #44
Soji

Shadow5YA@
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-10-27, 18:01   Link #45
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Another new chapter is up.. I guess we're pretty late with the scanlation (1 month)? No matter since they still actually translate it

It's nice to see all three of them working together to defeat wendigo. That part where Waira use zan to amplify marag was something that I hoped would happen in the game too.. but of course, with the game mechanism, something like that couldn't happen.

Old 2012-11-21, 03:40   Link #46
Shadow5YA

Chapter 6 is scanlated, and some interesting background info is given by Yuzu.

It's been a while since I've played the game. Did Yuzu ever mention her parents being divorced there? I don't remember that at all.
Old 2012-11-21, 04:57   Link #47
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I've just finished replaying it a couple of weeks ago..but I didn't remember any of it. It might be mentioned in Yuzu's route or overclock... I don't know since I don't play that route or overclock.

This chapter also shows us Haru hostility when she knows that Gin was lying about Aya, which the game doesn't seem to have shown it. In the game, Haru knows that Gin was lying but she never took up that attitude like in the manga...

All these changes are pretty interesting. It's nice to see that this one doesn't closely follow the game since it would be tad boring if the things that happened in the manga is the same as the game.

Old 2012-11-21, 05:30   Link #48
Shadow5YA

I didn't play Overclocked, but Yuzu's route was the first one I cleared in the original. I don't remember her giving any information on her family, other than the typical "I want to go home" complaints she usually says.

I vaguely remember Haru flirting with the MC, saying he did have an aura of danger, but considering most of this happened in Gin's bar which was never a location in the game at all, most of this chapter felt pretty new to me.
Old 2012-11-21, 07:55   Link #49
Soji

Von Himmel@ I recall right Yuzu do say something like that in game but was in a optional scene and most people avoid that one because is not worthy.

Shadow5YA@ I have to admit I like the choice they give you when you talk to Haru.
IT's funny see how she react.

Anyway I'm glad that they still traslate this manga and I like how this ch play out.
Old 2012-12-28, 02:52   Link #50
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Since it seems redundant to create another thread for the sequel manga.. I'll just post it here:
http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics...nimation-r7811

seems like someone scanlated DS2

Old 2012-12-28, 11:44   Link #51
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Since it seems redundant to create another thread for the sequel manga.. I'll just post it here:
http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics...nimation-r7811

seems like someone scanlated DS2
I already did it though. Thanks for the scanlation heads up!
Closed Thread