AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-08-22, 11:24   Link #11321
WingsoftheDragonix

After this chapter, I can't help but think that the final result of the merging between Tatsumi and the Tyrant will not be one of them in control of the body, but something new altogether. Then again probably I am wrong to think this.

Then again is not like that we need to wait much to know what will happen to Tatsumi in the end, and how the story will end.
WingsoftheDragonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-22, 16:36   Link #11322
Homura7

The next few chapters are going to be intense. Shikoutazer is done for, so now that only leaves Honest and Esdeath.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-22, 18:20   Link #11323
Nighty40

well lets hope they can pull a better ending then the anime
Nighty40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-22, 22:11   Link #11324
Superstars
Final Boss

Do you suppose the author will have a heart and let Tatsumi live so he can return to Mai?
Or the Tyrant Transformation alone means he has to die?
Superstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-22, 23:54   Link #11325
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstars View Post
Do you suppose the author will have a heart and let Tatsumi live so he can return to Mai?
Or the Tyrant Transformation alone means he has to die?
Well, with the latest chapter, it's likely he doesn't have to worry about dying anytime soon, he is probably unkillable by conventional means now. Actually, with him being there, you should be worried about the safety of people around him more, since the only thing we lack in this finale is a final boss, and who is more fitting for that role than an ancient evil who's just revived?
Old 2016-08-23, 00:24   Link #11326
B214

We don't even know if the Tyrant is evil or not.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-23, 01:02   Link #11327
DeliriousEagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
We don't even know if the Tyrant is evil or not.
It isn't evil or good. Just does whats in its nature.

Spoiler for tyrant basically:
DeliriousEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-23, 12:29   Link #11328
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

So the Tyrant might be the final enemy?
Old 2016-08-24, 09:15   Link #11329
Hk1117

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
So the Tyrant might be the final enemy?
I think you might be misunderstanding what Tyrant is.

Tyrant is a force of nature. It doesn't do good, it doesn't do evil; that independent on those who witness it.

It might be possible that Tatsumi has to somehow overcome Tyrant's influence (fat chance of that happening), but by and large, the way he is going now, Tyrant will use him as a vessel to return to its full power and then go about doing whatever the hell it feels like.
Hk1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-24, 11:14   Link #11330
WingsoftheDragonix

Hk1117 @ Which remind me that I still want to know how the hell they were able to defeat him in the first place.

I still don't believe that a group of humans was able to defeat something like the Tyrant(the same goes with all the other beasts used in the creation of the Teigu) It's hard to believe that the Tyrant was weaker than current Tatsumi.
Old 2016-08-24, 11:41   Link #11331
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hk1117 View Post
It might be possible that Tatsumi has to somehow overcome Tyrant's influence (fat chance of that happening), but by and large, the way he is going now, Tyrant will use him as a vessel to return to its full power and then go about doing whatever the hell it feels like.
I don't think it's completely impossible for Tatsumi to overcome Tyrant's influence and take control.

I mean Esdeath did something similar with her Teigu which was more than likely thought to be impossible for anyone to overcome.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-24, 11:54   Link #11332
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
I don't think it's completely impossible for Tatsumi to overcome Tyrant's influence and take control.

I mean Esdeath did something similar with her Teigu which was more than likely thought to be impossible for anyone to overcome.
Esdeath pulled that off cause she was as insane as the teigu she consumed. You cannot break whats already broken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsoftheDragonix View Post
Hk1117 @ Which remind me that I still want to know how the hell they were able to defeat him in the first place.

I still don't believe that a group of humans was able to defeat something like the Tyrant(the same goes with all the other beasts used in the creation of the Teigu) It's hard to believe that the Tyrant was weaker than current Tatsumi.
Only reason they pulled that off with tyrant was they had something as of yet tyrant hasn't evolved againts and his evolutions take time the empire didn't give him any
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-24, 11:59   Link #11333
dmaxzero

MOTHERFUCKING TATSUMI!!! That was nice!
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-24, 12:23   Link #11334
WingsoftheDragonix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
Esdeath pulled that off cause she was as insane as the teigu she consumed. You cannot break whats already broken.
I agree with this. While is not impossible for Tatsumi to do that the chance for him to do it are slim.

Quote:
Only reason they pulled that off with tyrant was they had something as of yet tyrant hasn't evolved againts and his evolutions take time the empire didn't give him any
That seems the only possible explanation. I guess they buy time until they completed the first teigu and used that on him.
Old 2016-08-25, 00:18   Link #11335
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

If Tatsumi turns into the Tyrant , will it be a threat to the people ?
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-25, 01:42   Link #11336
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Tyrant was based on survival and it evolved to adjust the situation. At this point if Murasame cuts it, it will resist the effect to certain point where it need one more cut to execute it.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-25, 09:21   Link #11337
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Tyrant was based on survival and it evolved to adjust the situation. At this point if Murasame cuts it, it will resist the effect to certain point where it need one more cut to execute it.
Only if she cuts it fast enough before it evolves to be completely immune against her sword.
Old 2016-08-25, 12:54   Link #11338
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Only if she cuts it fast enough before it evolves to be completely immune against her sword.
Well, let's see how the story could progressed. I hope Tatsumi will duel against Akame in a inhuman duel in the end though.. Tatsumi transforms to Tyrant completely and Akame discard her humanity.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-25, 13:04   Link #11339
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Well, let's see how the story could progressed. I hope Tatsumi will duel against Akame in a inhuman duel in the end though.. Tatsumi transforms to Tyrant completely and Akame discard her humanity.
I like it, a very fitting scenario for them. If so, it means after the battle is over, someone has to take out the winner too, since by then, he/she will become the next threat to humanity.
Old 2016-08-26, 04:21   Link #11340
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
I like it, a very fitting scenario for them. If so, it means after the battle is over, someone has to take out the winner too, since by then, he/she will become the next threat to humanity.
I not rly like this idea. I would prefer Tatsumi end up with Mine. And Akame alive too ofc. Anime ending was sad enough. I hope manga ending will be atleast a bit better.
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!