AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-02-03, 15:38   Link #5381
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, I guess "fortress" is a pretty good way to describe her, huh? Thanks, Hakuro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Spoiler for Jougasaki:
Thanks for the explanation.
Spoiler for reply:

I'll post these questions again because it seems like they have been missed earlier:
Spoiler for question to Disavatera or whoever it was who gave the spoiler about how Ikki beats Yuudai:

And this: @Disavatera:
Spoiler for question about your 'Speculation' spoiler tag:

And am I right in guessing that Ikki after his "awakening" is constantly on the same level of power that he would've previously needed Ittou Shura to reach ("previously" here refers to before he "awakened").
Old 2016-02-03, 16:19   Link #5382
NovelReader

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Spoiler for Jougasaki:
Spoiler for :
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-03, 16:39   Link #5383
Hakuro
Banned

I wonder what's the limit or the borderline bewteen doing "x" technique with a normal power and doing it via awakening - Sara with her own standard power and Ikki with awakening state - because on volume 9 ...
Spoiler for vol 9:
Hakuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-03, 18:06   Link #5384
Wandering Soul

Now that Ikki's body is no longer having problems, Moroboshi is completely outclassed. Thanks to his fight with Edelweiss, Ikki has surpassed the previous Seven Star King.
Old 2016-02-03, 18:41   Link #5385
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

It was already expected that Kurogane ikki is the man to not give up until you get everything he wants and loves, of all the fights in the novel my favorite without a doubt is yuudai Moroboshi vs Kurogane ikki since I was surprised that ikki had enough capacity in its Blade Steel to be able to copy the sword of Edelweiss and with this reach defeating Moroboshi while that @Osman : If moroboshi can hear the steps and ikki heartbeat but I could not see it with the skill of Edelweiss can listen only
Old 2016-02-03, 18:44   Link #5386
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuro View Post
I wonder what's the limit or the borderline bewteen doing "x" technique with a normal power and doing it via awakening - Sara with her own standard power and Ikki with awakening state - because on volume 9 ...
Spoiler for vol 9:
Oh, was Ouma one of the guys who helped Ikki warm up for the final?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-03, 18:46   Link #5387
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
yup. he went full tsundere too i heard lol
Old 2016-02-03, 18:47   Link #5388
Hakuro
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Yes, he's a real tsundere with Ikki. While he's cold an usually acts like an asshole with Ikki you can see how Ouma is looking for him from the shadows.

Spoiler for vol 9:
Old 2016-02-03, 18:49   Link #5389
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
yup. he went full tsundere too i heard lol
Quote:
Yes, he's a real tsundere with Ikki. While he's cold an usually acts like an asshole with Ikki you can see how Ouma is looking for him from the shadows.
Hahaha. I can imagine. I don't remember seeing him in the illustration of that scene though. If Ouma came, then I'm assuming Kurado was present as well?
Old 2016-02-03, 18:53   Link #5390
Hakuro
Banned

Can't re-check (I'm on the phone) but afaik the guys training with Ikki were: Ouma, Raikiri, Moroboshi and hmmmm there was one more, maybe @AP24 can help me.
Old 2016-02-03, 18:53   Link #5391
KnightShade

no word on cloud-kun so far so most likely not. hoping i'm wrong but expecting otherwise. especially since the fourth person confirmed was edelweise according to previous spoilers in the thread
Old 2016-02-03, 18:59   Link #5392
bakato

Quote:
Can't re-check (I'm on the phone) but afaik the guys training with Ikki were: Ouma, Raikiri, Moroboshi and hmmmm there was one more, maybe @AP24 can help me.
I tried looking for the pic on previous pages, but I think it was deleted.

Quote:
no word on cloud-kun so far so most likely not. hoping i'm wrong but expecting otherwise. especially since the fourth person confirmed was edelweise according to previous spoilers in the thread
I remember seeing Moroboshi's two stooges in the pic too.
Old 2016-02-03, 19:06   Link #5393
KnightShade

he definitely deserves to be there so the whole rematch thing get's resolved but as much as like kuraudo there's nothing for ikki to gain from him that he cant gain from the others. ikki already knows ten'i mouh even if kuraudo mastered it better. perhaps marginal counter would give ikki an opponent who can keep up with his speed but he already has edelweise for that.

still would take him over yudai or touka if only because he's cooler IMO.
Old 2016-02-03, 19:22   Link #5394
DragonOsman
Dragon King

If Kuraudo mastered Ten'i Muoh better than Ikki, then wouldn't he be needed for the mastery of the technique, at least? To help Ikki understand how to use it better, I mean.

You're right about Edelweiss being a better choice in the speed and reaction department, though.

But does she really have to be a criminal? It seems like a waste for the world's strongest knight to be a criminal, so I hope something happens to fix that.

Anyway, I find it interesting that Ouma even gives Ikki a hint on how to fight Stella. And it's also interesting that Ikki actually need to know about a way to fight her.
Old 2016-02-03, 19:46   Link #5395
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
If Kuraudo mastered Ten'i Muoh better than Ikki, then wouldn't he be needed for the mastery of the technique, at least? To help Ikki understand how to use it better, I mean.

You're right about Edelweiss being a better choice in the speed and reaction department, though.

But does she really have to be a criminal? It seems like a waste for the world's strongest knight to be a criminal, so I hope something happens to fix that.

Anyway, I find it interesting that Ouma even gives Ikki a hint on how to fight Stella. And it's also interesting that Ikki actually need to know about a way to fight her.
well you have a point there... but that's not something kuraudo would give to him willingly as that is his ace in the hall. he would have to give kuraudo a rematch and hope he uses it against him. i still feel bad for ayase though. it's bad enough an outsider mangaged to do it partially on the first try when she can't, now the guy who took two years of her dad's life has been taught the technique by her dad and mastered it. confirmed sufering

and ditto about edelweise, i suspect there's more to her than being a criminal that we dont know yet considering the whole majin business

and seriously if ouma grasps how to fight stella after losing a close fight, he'll be even more of a monster if he ever gets a buff. seriously, ouma better stick around longer if i cant get my kuraudo fix

Last edited by KnightShade; 2016-02-03 at 19:56.
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-03, 21:23   Link #5396
GotEffed2RageQuit
N.Kurogane x N.Vermillion

Awakened Ouma/Stella = Apocalypse.
IMO, Bo-kun can hear him but can't react fast enough... probably.
T-T C2 still.
Tsundere Nii-san all the way!!!
Old 2016-02-03, 21:25   Link #5397
AP24

Quote:
Ikki sparred with a lot of people. First was Alice, then Hagure sisters, Jougasaki, Momiji, Kaga, Touka, Moroboshi and finally Ouma.

The contestants that are returning are really outclassed by the newcomers:
Spoiler for Losses of returning contestants:

Yeah, the newcomers particularly the ones that make the top 5 in Japan are monsters. But Ikki after his awakening and Stella at her true power level are even on a different level than Ouma, Amane and Sara.
Spoiler for Semi-final and Final:

So even though it's a national tournament, there are 5 different classes of the contestants:
1. Ikki, Stella
2. Ouma, Amane, Sara
3. Moroboshi, Touka, Shizuku, Kuraudo, Yui, Rinna, Hiraga
4. Jougasaki, Momiji, Kaga, Tsuruya
5. (Weaker contestants)
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-03, 21:31   Link #5398
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@GotEffed2RageQuit: C2? Do you mean the green-haired "Witch" from Code::Geass (which should be CC, pronounced as "C2", but yeah), or someone else?

Anyway, Stella's already at Majin level which means she doesn't even need to "awaken". And it might be the same for Ouma.

@Kidstandout: I agree with you about Ayase. At least Ikki was a friend, though. Kuraudo's having originally been enemy makes it works. Seriously, poor Ayase.

Well, whether he has to fight Kuraudo and hope he uses Ten'i Muoh or whatever, the point still stands that it'd be great if he could somehow get the chance to master the technique like Kuraudo did.

I also agree with you about Edelweiss. I really can't wait to find out more about her.

What do you mean by your "Kuraudo fix," though?

Edit: One post late.
@AP24: Agreed. Good points, those.
Old 2016-02-03, 21:58   Link #5399
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@GotEffed2RageQuit: C2? Do you mean the green-haired "Witch" from Code::Geass (which should be CC, pronounced as "C2", but yeah), or someone else?

Anyway, Stella's already at Majin level which means she doesn't even need to "awaken". And it might be the same for Ouma.

@Kidstandout: I agree with you about Ayase. At least Ikki was a friend, though. Kuraudo's having originally been enemy makes it works. Seriously, poor Ayase.

Well, whether he has to fight Kuraudo and hope he uses Ten'i Muoh or whatever, the point still stands that it'd be great if he could somehow get the chance to master the technique like Kuraudo did.

I also agree with you about Edelweiss. I really can't wait to find out more about her.

What do you mean by your "Kuraudo fix," though?

Edit: One post late.
@AP24: Agreed. Good points, those.
Well kuraudo could turn face and help her out... He owes her that much.

But yeah if the hagure sisters can spar then my boy cloud can as he definately has more to offer than those two

Yup

I mean getting page time. Hes my favorite side character though ouma might get up there at this rate.

And @ap24 Trans kun already said kuraudo only lost because of hax. Other than that and ouma(b214 showed the exact techniques she used to beat him which were multiple nukes from her new power level such as "demon fang" and the "stabs herself to become strong as a dragon" technique i dont remember the name of, on top of the fight ending with them releasing their biggest nukes at each other again except with stella overpowering ouma's kusanagi. she won convincingly but it wasn't a stomp and she definitely wasn't holding back.) i agree with the rest.

Last edited by KnightShade; 2016-02-03 at 22:09.
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-03, 22:22   Link #5400
Wandering Soul

Quote:
well you have a point there... but that's not something kuraudo would give to him willingly as that is his ace in the hall. he would have to give kuraudo a rematch and hope he uses it against him. i still feel bad for ayase though. it's bad enough an outsider mangaged to do it partially on the first try when she can't, now the guy who took two years of her dad's life has been taught the technique by her dad and mastered it. confirmed sufering
I actually feel bad for her. Poor Ayase.

Tags
action, comedy, couple, drama, ecchi, harem?, not-harem, romance, school, supernatural