AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-02-22, 23:37   Link #3381
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Now this has piqued my interest. Anyone willing to go through the other routes. Based on those rinhs I am almost sure the two band girls are excluded.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 23:45   Link #3382
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaxbe View Post
Spoiler:
What the......

Someone please convince Wakaki sensei out of this. RIGHT NOW. There is absolutely NO WAY that girl SHOULD be a vessel. It is bad influence!

Spoiler for spoiler:

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2011-02-23 at 00:15.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 00:14   Link #3383
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
What the......

Someone please convince Wakaki sensei out of this. RIGHT NOW. There is absolutely NO WAY that girl SHOULD be a vessel. It is bad influence!

Spoiler for spoiler:
If she is a goddess, so be it!
Old 2011-02-23, 00:19   Link #3384
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
If she is a goddess, so be it!
Absolutely NO.

You know what is more corruptive than the miasma from the vintage dagger? A sibling's influence. The smartest learn continuously - and they utilise the things they learns by applying it to real life.

To sum it all up, do you know how DANGEROUS it is for a goddess to apply the bad influence she had learned from her sibling into real life?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-02-23, 00:33   Link #3385
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Sweet, Tsukiyo has a goddess. It's about time Keima found one.~

Quite the theory you have going with those visual effects. If that turns out to be the case my mind will be blown.~
Old 2011-02-23, 00:54   Link #3386
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
At least he should say: I'm trying to rescue your sister!
Old 2011-02-23, 00:57   Link #3387
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Anyone mind rechecking if the rings appear for any of the other girls? When I get home can go check out Ayumi and Shiori's routes for the rings. You guys can check the rest.
Old 2011-02-23, 01:35   Link #3388
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

not sure if this one counts....

Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 02:56   Link #3389
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
not sure if this one counts....

The goddess "effect" have a crescent shape to it and the ones in this picture of Ayumi is a bit circular.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 03:20   Link #3390
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
plus that's omake...
But man that is some theory. I should marathon the series once again this weekend. Going to be heavily disappointed when I find those effects on random girls...
Old 2011-02-23, 03:27   Link #3391
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
The goddess "effect" have a crescent shape to it and the ones in this picture of Ayumi is a bit circular.
*raises battleaxe*

So you are saying that my first waifu from kaminomi is not fit to be a goddess? Heretic!

Old 2011-02-23, 04:17   Link #3392
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Only two more goddesses to go. I do hope he actually admits knowing the other two sisters so as to prevent this section from dragging out too long.

Anyway I made a pass at the first chapter for Ayumi and I couldn't find any rings anywhere at all. Considering her appearance frequency it's a bit of a hassle to look at everything. Gonna take a look at Shiori now.
Old 2011-02-23, 04:17   Link #3393
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
plus that's omake...
But man that is some theory. I should marathon the series once again this weekend. Going to be heavily disappointed when I find those effects on random girls...
I think with Shiori and Tsukiyo's omake being canon we can safely say that omakes are a part of the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Only two more goddesses to go. I do hope he actually admits knowing the other two sisters so as to prevent this section from dragging out too long.

Anyway I made a pass at the first chapter for Ayumi and I couldn't find any rings anywhere at all. Considering her appearance frequency it's a bit of a hassle to look at everything. Gonna take a look at Shiori now.
You mean three right?

BTW the "effect" also appears when Elsie's skull rings when a target appears.
Old 2011-02-23, 04:22   Link #3394
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Yeah I actually just noticed that. I also noticed that the rings in the actual hosts appear when the host is happy. That may also be a clue or something.
Old 2011-02-23, 04:27   Link #3395
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

After re-reading Tsukiyo's arc I found that we were actually given a lot of clues yet we just decided to ignore them. I mean even with the omake most reader still argued that it's not canon.
Old 2011-02-23, 04:37   Link #3396
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Okay I saw something madly interesting with Shiori and post-conquest Yui. Can anyone confirm if the confirmed goddesses have halos like this?

Spoiler for Images:

Let me restate that. Did Kanon, Tsukiyomi and Tenri have the same kind of circle appearing pre and post conquest? The circles I posted here actually appear for Shiori and Yui very frequently, and when they're happy/flirting with Keima.
Old 2011-02-23, 04:39   Link #3397
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Okay I saw something madly interesting with Shiori and post-conquest Yui. Can anyone confirm if the confirmed goddesses have halos like this?

Spoiler for Images:

Let me restate that. Did Kanon, Tsukiyomi and Tenri have the same kind of circle appearing pre and post conquest? The circles I posted here actually appear for Shiori and Yui very frequently, and when they're happy/flirting with Keima.
I don't want to know about it! I didn't hear anything! It is impossible for Yui or Shiori to have a goddess in them!

Old 2011-02-23, 05:04   Link #3398
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I don't want to know about it! I didn't hear anything! It is impossible for Yui or Shiori to have a goddess in them!
I think you already lost with Tsukiyo. Just cut your losses and admit that Ayumi looks pretty grim.
Old 2011-02-23, 05:09   Link #3399
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
I think you already lost with Tsukiyo. Just cut your losses and admit that Ayumi looks pretty grim.
I don't mind if Ayumi isn't a goddess vessel. I am TOTALLY AGAINST a closet fujoshi bookworm and/or that Rose of Versailles being goddesses.

Think of all the destruction it can cause! The goddesses could use Shiori's knowledge to plot boy-on-boy incidents on Keima and utilise Yui's aggresiveness to cosplay rape Keima.

The worst thing that could happen is that Shiori's goddess would plot to have Yui's goddess "yaoi" Keima everyday behind the bookshelves while the former watches.

Old 2011-02-23, 05:09   Link #3400
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

So the halos appear when Tsukiyo is first detected, but not when Kanon is detected. In fact the halo does not appear at all during capture, and only when she's been cleansed.

Spoiler for Image:

The idea that the halos must appear on detection looks disproven, but that the halos appear on the goddess remain.

Edit:

HOLY SHIT!

Spoiler for Images:

Halo appears for Chihiro's first detection and in the next panel. So far I haven't seen during the goddess investigation nor the rest of the capture, however it appears during capture (validity is disputable) and during the course of capture (more likely valid).

So far, Chihiro's ranking in the goddess list seems to have gone up with this theory. Am I forgetting any more remaining candidates besides Shiori, Yui, Ayumi and Chihiro? After Tsukiyo's reveal there are 2 more right?

Last edited by MeoTwister5; 2011-02-23 at 05:29.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen