AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-16, 16:44   Link #201
Mammon

I'm kinda hoping the guy who ise discusses dragon ball with(morisawa)will become a more major character as he can relate to ise's pervertness and for the comedy effect as I seem to remember him being a massive fan of koneko
Old 2012-05-16, 16:45   Link #202
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
the god of oppai is Ise from the future
its because in vol.12 Ise said Oppai~ is this the only way u guys recognize me?
Hence foreshaddowing...

Oppai God... -> God form Ise...
Old 2012-05-16, 20:21   Link #203
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
I wonder what happened to the Son of God in this series.
If you mean Jesus then vol 3 life 2 tell you:
"It’s not like there aren’t. But if you compare it to the holy-swords that already exist, it is kind of lacking. Of course I’m not saying it’s weak. Among them there is a sacred utensil included in the “Longinus”, just like your “Boosted Gear”. The most famous is the Sacred Gear which was wielded by the person who killed Jesus Christ, the “True Longinus”. It’s also said that the name “Longinus” was derived from it.”

Longinus. It is a Sacred Gear that has the power to kill God. Like the one I possess in my left arm. So, there is a sacred utensil which is a Sacred Gear and is also a “Longinus”. But to hear that the spear which killed Jesus-san was also a “Longinus”……… I was discovering the mystery behind the history from out of nowhere. Talking to a high-class devil can be really shocking.
Old 2012-05-16, 20:28   Link #204
Miraluka
Banned

Yeah, I know in many series portraits the fact of "killling the Son of God with a spear" and other said he died in the cross, but what about the part "rise from the dead the third day"?
Old 2012-05-17, 03:17   Link #205
Kutra

During the crucifixion, a Roman soldier pierced Jesus in his side with a lance.

In medieval Christian traditions, Longinus is the name of the soldier, not of the lance. He is the same soldier who says, after the death of Jesus, "In truth this man was son of God".
Old 2012-05-17, 06:42   Link #206
n0m@n
C-Z

@CNine
Holy...... They actually fixed the censored parts. Nice.
Though it will be about time that the moderators will be giving you a slap on the wrist lol.

Also I have a question.
Jesus comes back alive!? I totally didnt know that.......
Old 2012-05-17, 06:58   Link #207
Kutra

Jesus return to life after 3 days from crucifixion. The Easter day celebrate the resurrection of Jesus.
Old 2012-05-17, 06:59   Link #208
Soji

Quote:
Also I have a question.
Jesus comes back alive!? I totally didnt know that.......
Yeah. Jesus come back to life after 3 day that he die (if i recall right). Also ,from what i recall Jesus itself had predicted this.
Old 2012-05-17, 07:14   Link #209
n0m@n
C-Z

Wow. I never knew that. I just watched "The Passion of the Christ" and thought it ended like that.
Old 2012-05-17, 09:28   Link #210
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Wow. I never knew that. I just watched "The Passion of the Christ" and thought it ended like that.
Nope, he even met his disciples (who were in hiding and on the run) ate with them, took them to a secluded hill top, and physically ascended into heaven promising to return.
Old 2012-05-17, 12:53   Link #211
Mammon

Well then where is he in the LN, I know he raised up to heaven at Pentecost but he should return I feel
Old 2012-05-17, 13:00   Link #212
Soji

Mammon@ Who know. The only thing we know is that God die in the last war and that TL have his last wish(or something like this). Like people joke from what we know God can be Mil-tan(if happen i will laught soo hard). Or some one joke that god it's Ise reincarnate (i dont really thing this is possible though.).
Old 2012-05-17, 13:07   Link #213
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

ahahahaha n0m are you trolling?

everyone knows jesus ressurected himself.
he also can ressurect anyone he wants to, ie..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazarus_of_Bethany

But we went over this a while back ago on the closed thread.
The new testiment which jesus is dominant in, is not included in DxD.
I am assuming the author did that so he could keep God dead.
Otherwise he would have to worry about the other 2 Gods wrecking havok on the world on a scale which would make indra look like a 5 yr old throwing a tantrum over a NDS which batteries have died.

Til this date there has never been a "God" which wiped all of humanity clean except a chosen family.
God in the bible brought about the great floods to "restart" the human population.
Never has a God done this outside the Original God. Zeus even never attempted a restart, nor has Odin.
And there was no humans during the times of the titans... hence... again.. NO GOD minus the original God has wiped the earth of human population on a "restart".

The Original God is not Mr. Rogers which Jesus makes himself out to be.
Old 2012-05-17, 16:05   Link #214
Mammon

There's also a thing written about Odin coming back from the dead but I think that wasn't the same as jesus
Old 2012-05-19, 22:52   Link #215
XFire
150% done

I would assume that the next power-up for Ise would be related to his new body, or mastering the Divine Dividing he stole from Vali (I believe the author mentioned this in vol 12 afterword?)

Though if Ise were to get the same level of Touki as Sairong.... that would be cheating. Just plain cheating. The boost in Ise's strength is based of his own base level, which is about a normal mid-level devil (this is without BG). If his base level was that high, he'd be invincible in CCQ. No exceptions.
Old 2012-05-19, 23:02   Link #216
JAGI_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I would assume that the next power-up for Ise would be related to his new body, or mastering the Divine Dividing he stole from Vali (I believe the author mentioned this in vol 12 afterword?)

Though if Ise were to get the same level of Touki as Sairong.... that would be cheating. Just plain cheating. The boost in Ise's strength is based of his own base level, which is about a normal mid-level devil (this is without BG). If his base level was that high, he'd be invincible in CCQ. No exceptions.
Well if i think Ophis might help him in his training and ofcures the other's as well.

But i think he will take his training in to the next level.
Old 2012-05-19, 23:05   Link #217
XFire
150% done

Something I think should be clarified here. Ddraig and Albion have a base level equal or greater than god. However, that doesn't mean that's their limit. Ddraig can still multiply his power, and Albion can still divide others. That's their intrinsic ability.

Saying Ddraig can't go above his base level with boost is like saying Sirzechs can't use POD in his Magia Ereba form (screw it, I'm calling it Super Satan from now on. I don't care what DBZ thinks.)
Old 2012-05-20, 05:14   Link #218
isak

hey guys do you believe that indra stole true longinus, annihilation maker and dimension lost for the stated reason personally i think it was to protect itself from Vali and Issei should they ever decide that the strongest war god needs to be humbled a bit.
Old 2012-05-20, 05:37   Link #219
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by isak View Post
hey guys do you believe that indra stole true longinus, annihilation maker and dimension lost for the stated reason personally i think it was to protect itself from Vali and Issei should they ever decide that the strongest war god needs to be humbled a bit.
No, Indra/ Sakra is simply a bastard who wants to "train" Cao Cao that way for his own pleasure.

Indra couldn't care less what happens to Cao Cao, George, or even Leonardo.

It wouldn't surprise me if Leonardo became the "final boss" of this manga.

Look at what's happened to him.

Kidnapped,mind controlled, and having his sacred gear forcefully exploited by Cao Cao and the "hero" faction.

The one person who has shown even a little concern for his well being is dead. (I'm sure Cao Cao or George will at one point say the Gremory clan killed him, but won't elaborate why or tell him that Sigfreed is the one who attacked the Gremory first.)

He was kidnapped from the "hero" faction and traumatically forced into BB mode summoning the Bandersnatch and Jaberwock monsters by a devil, Shalba.

Now he's being forced to endure the "Realm of the Dead" by Indra.

Little by little, his life is just more and more trauma and betrayal. I foresee him getting quite bitter and angry and just plain wanting revenge on the world, and using "annihilation maker" and the new "real" Ophis to do so probably starting with his "allies" in Kaos Brigade and working outward from there.
Old 2012-05-20, 09:52   Link #220
1upspud

Except that I don't think leo will survive the underworld without his SG. I'm more worried about where Jean went.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life