AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-03-20, 10:13   Link #5281
godz

you have a point, but that does not deny that the 12 so far is a strong harem closure number for the dxd saga (maybe in the continuation there are more or issei never complete their peerage)
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-20, 11:27   Link #5282
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ise is going to complete his peerage (I'm not saying I can see the future, just that it's very idiotic to think his peerage will never be completed (we might not see it, but it'll still be completed later on in Ise's life either way)), and he also has girls in his harem that won't be in his peerage as well. He'll likely also have more girls in the harem that won't be in his peerage. Even if we don't see it in Shin HS DxD, it's still going to happen later in Ise's life at least. So yes, either way his harem isn't going to be complete at 12 girls. He'll have more.
Old 2018-03-20, 11:37   Link #5283
godz

as 12 is a strong number so far, we do not know what will come in the future for the novel and therefore there are many possibilities ... but for the moment the 12 celestial breasts takes a strong step as the final number of closure of the harem in the saga of dxd (maybe in a future continuation show us more girls, since issei will live thousands of years and can take your time to complete your peerage)
Old 2018-03-20, 11:39   Link #5284
DragonOsman
Dragon King

He likely has more girls 30 years from now (and will have more than 12). But, again, it's not like we have to see all of the girls. Maybe we won't.
Old 2018-03-20, 11:44   Link #5285
godz

speaking of the 30 years ... will continue to be a canon at this point or is a parallel timeline, since the kanzaki spoiler makes you see that there are parallel time lines and apparently the anime is included in those lines.
Old 2018-03-20, 11:47   Link #5286
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Of course the events 30 years from now that happen in Ise's own life are going to happen in the world he was born in. People from the ExE and from Kanzaki's world come to the one Ise is in, but that doesn't mean those events are happening in another world. You're going to give me a headache.
Old 2018-03-22, 13:05   Link #5287
Lucidrago

Milana should come live in the Hyoudou residence. And then when Issei walks in on her undressing, she can launch giant spears of light at him.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-22, 13:08   Link #5288
Crimson406

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Milana should come live in the Hyoudou residence. And then when Issei walks in on her undressing, she can launch giant spears of light at him.
Given to her shy nature, I doubt it. She’ll just scream.
Crimson406 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-22, 14:23   Link #5289
AzazelDxD

Quote:
You mentioned Milana and.... I was thinking about something related with the 12 celestial breasts.. Between the girls there are rivalries..

Rias - Akeno
Xenovia - Irina
Koneko - Ravel
Asia
- żMilana? żLint?(in hyodo residence)
Kuroka - żAdult Kunou? (Youkai rivals)
Rose - żLe Fay? (MAGIC RIVALS)

Can you imagine all this celestial team formed by rivalries?
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-22, 14:24   Link #5290
Lucidrago

Everyone doesn't have to have a rival.
Old 2018-03-22, 14:28   Link #5291
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Everyone doesn't have to have a rival.
That idea is only because I was surprised when Asia considered Milana as one rival... this does not have to happen..

I am more interested in Lint(another angel) who is in Hyodo Residence than add Mirana who is almost like one alternative version of Asia(despite she is one offensive character) who never knew Astaroth and was promoted to angel.. that will end in rivalry..

Ishi showed more interest in Lint, he used Freed as villain and now he is using one female character for his initial plans with Freed putting her in Rias team..
Old 2018-03-22, 14:36   Link #5292
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, they don't.

Does Ise need the 12 Heavenly Breasts in the war against Hades (which he declared himself at the end of Volume 25, since he got pissed off at Hades for the attack on his parents), or is Chichigami just asking him to collect them for the future? Because if he needs them now, then there are some girls that aren't going to be included among those 12 but are going to be in Ise's harem. Koneko and Kunou are obvious since their breasts aren't in the mid to big range right now. Meaning that if he needs them now, he's going to end up with more than 12 girls in the harem itself.

Anyway, Le Fay and Elmenhilde are confirmed courtesy of EX and I think he'll have Mirana added in later as well. I'm still hoping for Gabriel to be added. Tiamat too, but for that, the treasure needs to be recovered first.

Edit: One post late.
@AzazelDxD: Asia considered her a rival because of breast size and because Ise was ogling her during the meeting. She got jealous of Milana. And I want Milana in, too. Not just because of Asia's reaction, though.

But yeah, Lint would also be a good addition to the harem. Church Quintet with that: Asia, Irina, Xenovia, Lint, Mirana. And as per the theme, they should all be in.
Old 2018-03-22, 14:43   Link #5293
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post

But yeah, Lint would also be a good addition to the harem. Church Quintet with that: Asia, Irina, Xenovia, Lint, Mirana. And as per the theme, they should all be in.
I think that after know Lint the church trio mentioned something of GO SHOPPING with Lint and Milana..

Despite this, for now I only remember spoilers of one Church Quartet not Quintet... Maybe I remember one fake spoiler..
Old 2018-03-22, 14:56   Link #5294
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

This is something I brought up in the DxD Universe discord which I feel is important to know about the 12 Heavenly Breasts.

We know 7 of them are named: Rias, Akeno, Xenovia, Irina, Asia, Kuroka and Rossweisse.

In the Afterword Ichiei Ishibumi mentions that we should know 11/12 and that we should look forward to the 12th one. To me at least this sounds like the 12th one is a new character. The real question is who are the other 4? Actually lets make that 3 because we all can agree that Ravel is going to be one. The other 3 should be characters we already know its just a matter of who?
Old 2018-03-22, 15:06   Link #5295
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@AzazelDxD: For now only the Quartet is confirmed, but I think it's likely that it'll become a Quintet eventually.

@CCP: Agreed. I wonder if Koneko is one of the remaining 4. If she is, Kunou should be as well.
Old 2018-03-22, 15:16   Link #5296
Lucidrago

It's Lavinia isn't it?

Well I'm still convinced the remaining ones are Ravel, Koneko, Le Fay, Kunou, and Elmenhilde.

Unless he replaces Kunou with Ophis.
Old 2018-03-22, 15:27   Link #5297
thefreakmike

Ravel is a given, Koneko can just pull it with her Shirone mode (tho I would lol so hard if she doesnt make it as some sort of in-universe joke XD)

I´m willing to bet the 12th might be Roygun
Old 2018-03-22, 15:47   Link #5298
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

I don't think that Koneko, Kunou, Elmenhide and Le Fay are going to be members of the 12 Heavenly Breasts at the moment maybe in the future when they are bigger.

The problem is there no time-frame for when Issei actually need the 12 Heavenly Breasts he could need them either 30 years later, 20 years later, 10 years later, 5 years later or even 1 year later.

@Lucidrago No I don't think Lavinia is going to be one of the 12.
Old 2018-03-22, 15:58   Link #5299
Lucidrago

That was a joke. And I'm pretty sure that Le Fay and Elmenhilde have breasts.
Old 2018-03-22, 16:12   Link #5300
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Yeah both do have breasts but it looks like in my opinion that Elmenhilde's are small but bigger that Koneko's. With Le Fay's I would say she is on the borderline of small to medium sized breasts so it might be possible for her to be one of the 12.

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance