Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2014-08-09, 20:32   Link #1721
mirakura
Arturia X Tamamo is love~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukulelembo View Post
All current shots are from UBW anime. HF project is still in pre-production. Footage in HF trailer was just for presentation. More shots you can see here:
I should have guessed it was UBW with that Taiga scene....Once again, Turia is the front cover, no surprise there...
Old 2014-08-09, 22:23   Link #1722
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry_Lover View Post
Honestly, I'd expect that to be in HF rather than the UBW anime, because it's relevant there. The only reason I'd expect to see it in UBW is if they use it as foreshadowing for Gil killing Zouken later on.
It happens in all 3 routes. Rin happens to witness it but not know what it going on in the prologue. It's only verified what happened in HF.
Old 2014-08-10, 08:53   Link #1723
AP24

I wonder if the "H scene" in UBW will be adapted as a "non-H scene" like in the movie version.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 09:11   Link #1724
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I wonder what the scene that's supposed to tie Fate/Zero and F/SN together is supposed to be. It could be so many things. Right now, I'm leaning toward it being related to Kiritsugu and his ideals.
Old 2014-08-10, 09:11   Link #1725
scyllus
Tormund's Member

Delphins or not the raping of Tohaska Rin is one of the UBW biggest nightmares. I'm all fine with sex but at least make it....natural. Well maybe some implication since it's tv format. But the worst thing to do is to turn both HF and UBW realta nua. That'll hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I wonder what the scene that's supposed to tie Fate/Zero and F/SN together is supposed to be. It could be so many things. Right now, I'm leaning toward it being related to Kiritsugu and his ideals.
Bazzete inclusion could work as well. As I posted above a good chance to reintroduce Kirei, his problems touched in zero and all. But it'll probably be the scene of Shirou promise to Kiritsugu, with some internal monolouge from Kerry.
scyllus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 09:30   Link #1726
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by scyllus View Post
Delphins or not the raping of Tohaska Rin is one of the UBW biggest nightmares.
...What? Rin was never raped outside of a Bad End in Heaven's Feel.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 10:13   Link #1727
scyllus
Tormund's Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
...What? Rin was never raped outside of a Bad End in Heaven's Feel.
I was actually talking about the sensual h-scene Rin and Shirou share. Rape was a joke, but it hurt my...everything just reading it.
scyllus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 13:15   Link #1728
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
The fact that Takeuchi is angry may press them to remake Fate later, I also read on their site ( where they have announced the news ) that they received many complains from majority of fans. That may push them to do 'Fate' route as well in 2 or 3 years .
(this is from the Official Info tread, but since discussions there are forbidden...)
I wouldn't take him being pissed too literally. Anyway, everyone knows how fanatical fans can get so I doubt that this was much of a surprise for them.
Old 2014-08-10, 13:24   Link #1729
Tenchi Hou Take

Well they can stay pissed doubt care we get two full seasons of the sheer awesomeness that is UBW adaptaed by UFOtable, as far as adaptations for my favourite route, as long as they do it justice there's nothing more I could want.

If it comes at expense of not seeing fate adapted right now again (suffering through it in the VN to reach UBW was bad enough), I have no regrets. Fate will almost certainly get adapted just not right now.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 13:28   Link #1730
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Well they can stay pissed doubt care we get two full seasons of the sheer awesomeness that is UBW adaptaed by UFOtable, as far as adaptations for my favourite route, as long as they do it justice there's nothing more I could want.

If it comes at expense of not seeing fate adapted right now again (suffering through it in the VN to reach UBW was bad enough), I have no regrets. Fate will almost certainly get adapted just not right now.
I see what you did there.
Old 2014-08-10, 17:42   Link #1731
ukulelembo
Detective

I personally highly doubt that there will be any more FSN anime after this. Dissatisfaction of Saber fans is perhaps understandable, but as the reason for creating an identical series once again is completely ridiculous. Old anime from DEEN is maybe poor, but still is there. And Ufotable visibly put all their effort into current anime and HF project. Hard to believe that after this they will want to turn back to Fate route and adapt it just for rest of the die-hard Saber fans that don't satisfy current anime. More likely they move forward and adapt some other Fate title like Hollow Ataraxia (hottest candidate) or Extra and Apocrypha, eventually quite different TM title like for example constantly delayed Girls' Work.
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 17:51   Link #1732
Nayrael
The Faceless One

I for one would like to see Apocrypha adapted next, more so than Hollow/Ataraxia or Extra.
Old 2014-08-10, 18:07   Link #1733
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
I for one would like to see Apocrypha adapted next, more so than Hollow/Ataraxia or Extra.
Me too, but first, the last book must be published. They definitely won't adapt unfinished work.
Old 2014-08-10, 18:16   Link #1734
cyberdemon

Quote:
I personally highly doubt that there will be any more FSN anime after this. Dissatisfaction of Saber fans is perhaps understandable, but as the reason for creating an identical series once again is completely ridiculous. Old anime from DEEN is maybe poor, but still is there. And Ufotable visibly put all their effort into current anime and HF project. Hard to believe that after this they will want to turn back to Fate route and adapt it just for rest of the die-hard Saber fans that don't satisfy current anime. More likely they move forward and adapt some other Fate title like Hollow Ataraxia (hottest candidate) or Extra and Apocrypha, eventually quite different TM title like for example constantly delayed Girls' Work.
also depending how they handle the HF movie, since there isn't actual confirmation on multiple movies yet as far as I am aware just speculation based on wording, I could see them doing a full series on HF before another full series on Fate. At best I can see a Fate movie to try and round things out but doing another full series for Fate seems pointless. Fate is the simplest of the 3 routes and likely the easiest to adapt into a movie.
Old 2014-08-10, 18:45   Link #1735
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
also depending how they handle the HF movie, since there isn't actual confirmation on multiple movies yet as far as I am aware just speculation based on wording, I could see them doing a full series on HF before another full series on Fate. At best I can see a Fate movie to try and round things out but doing another full series for Fate seems pointless. Fate is the simplest of the 3 routes and likely the easiest to adapt into a movie.
Yep, especially since a large portion of it is general exposition. Since such exposition will not be as necessary (due to it being handled by FZ, UBW and HF... not to mention the original Deen's Anime for those who have watched that) the story gets shorter and you get something that can easily be integrated into a movie or two.
Old 2014-08-10, 18:52   Link #1736
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
also depending how they handle the HF movie, since there isn't actual confirmation on multiple movies yet as far as I am aware just speculation based on wording...
HF project is currently visibly in pre-production. So the exact length or number of movie(s) probably still isn't decided. But it's apparent that Ufotable also want put all effort into that. So there's no need to worry that something will be rushed or messed. In current interview from magazine they even explained that they chose movie format for HF, because they don't need to hold back and can show full charm of HF route, which they believe would be destroyed in TV format (you can guess what it means ).
Old 2014-08-10, 18:55   Link #1737
cyberdemon

Quote:
Yep, especially since a large portion of it is general exposition. Since such exposition will not be as necessary (due to it being handled by FZ, UBW and HF... not to mention the original Deen's Anime for those who have watched that) the story gets shorter and you get something that can easily be integrated into a movie or two.
Yeah plus if HF ever gets a full series and Fate gets a movie then it would even things out. a full series for each route and a movie for each route.

Quote:
HF project is currently visibly in pre-production. So the exact length or number of movie(s) probably still isn't decided. But it's apparent that Ufotable also want put all effort into that. So there's no need to worry that something will be rushed or messed. In current interview from magazine they even explained that they chose movie format for HF, because they don't need to hold back and can show full charm of HF route, which they believe would be destroyed in TV format (you can guess what it means ).
I know what you mean lol. The lack of confirmed info on the length though still leave anything up in the air. They could just make a single movie because they are already planning in the future to make a full length series. Or they can do multiple movies to get it done now. either way if they do animate Fate I get the feeling it will be a movie at best.
Old 2014-08-10, 19:14   Link #1738
mirakura

Quote:
Yeah plus if HF ever gets a full series and Fate gets a movie then it would even things out. a full series for each route and a movie for each route.
UBW and Fate will be equal but HF gets 2 adaptations from UFO so...not really even there.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
And the epidemic hath begun

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
I see what you did there.
Yeah I saw it too

Old 2014-08-10, 19:26   Link #1739
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
The lack of confirmed info on the length though still leave anything up in the air.
Project is still in pre-production, so they don't give you length because they themselves still don't know how long project will be.

Quote:
They could just make a single movie because they are already planning in the future to make a full length series.
Are you listening to what I'm saying? They basically confirmed that they don't plan TV series for HF, because TV censorship don't allow them to show all what they want to show. This was directly confirmed in the magazine.

Quote:
either way if they do animate Fate I get the feeling it will be a movie at best.
They don't animate Fate. Trust me.
Old 2014-08-10, 19:34   Link #1740
mirakura

Quote:

They don't animate Fate. Trust me.
I don't trust strangers

Tags
heaven's feel, ubw, ufotable