AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-09, 20:00   Link #11521
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Glad you agree with his example being very poor.

But.. so Grim Reaper isn't AOE afterall :/ It still doesn't require a direct meeting though. It can be indirect, apparently.
I'm still not clear on how it's used, because he overused it when he invaded the base, but It's like he planted the image in everyone's head before he walked in, then he preceded to walk in and they all died. I'm not clear at all..

Coyctus does count as AOE. Multiple targets at once is the basic RPG definition of Area of Effect.
Ah, my bad. I should have said activating the magic requires a direct confrontation.

Basically, he planted the image of "being beheaded by a knife" in everyone he wanted to kill (through TV. Paranoia much?). To actually kill them, he needed them to see the object of "death" (in this case the knife) in real life. Which is why he didn't just use another broadcast to kill them off.

Basic RPG definition, yes. But Miyuki apparently selects her targets at will, similar to how Tatsuya uses Mist Dispersion on multiple targets. So it doesn't just freeze everyone within a certain area.

Ironically, this is about the only thing pampz got right. Though for some reason he thinks this makes her vulnerable, despite Miyuki not needing sight to target multiple objects at the same time....
Old 2014-03-09, 20:05   Link #11522
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Glad you agree with his example being very poor.

But.. so Grim Reaper isn't AOE afterall :/ It still doesn't require a direct meeting though. It can be indirect, apparently.
I'm still not clear on how it's used, because he overused it when he invaded the base, but It's like he planted the image in everyone's head before he walked in, then he preceded to walk in and they all died. I'm not clear at all..

Coyctus does count as AOE. Multiple targest at once is the basic RPG definition of Area of Effect.
AOE is exactly what it says. Everything within it's of area affect. That's different from multi-targeting. An area of affect spell just needs to be cast once with one target, which is a specified area. Multi-targeting would involve applying magic to each individual target and it has been said to be pretty difficult.
Old 2014-03-09, 20:27   Link #11523
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Ah, my bad. I should have said activating the magic requires a direct confrontation.

Basically, he planted the image of "being beheaded by a knife" in everyone he wanted to kill (through TV. Paranoia much?). To actually kill them, he needed them to see the object of "death" (in this case the knife) in real life. Which is why he didn't just use another broadcast to kill them off.

Basic RPG definition, yes. But Miyuki apparently selects her targets at will, similar to how Tatsuya uses Mist Dispersion on multiple targets. So it doesn't just freeze everyone within a certain area.

Ironically, this is about the only thing pampz got right. Though for some reason he thinks this makes her vulnerable, despite Miyuki not needing sight to target multiple objects at the same time....
Oh man, why did you have to bring Paranoia up? That show was traumatizing.

But yeah, I see what you're saying. I more or less agree with you now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
AOE is exactly what it says. Everything within it's of area affect. That's different from multi-targeting. An area of affect spell just needs to be cast once with one target, which is a specified area. Multi-targeting would involve applying magic to each individual target and it has been said to be pretty difficult.
Well I can't say you're wrong. When I think of area of effect in RPG's I think of when you cast an area of effect spell in final fantasy or the tales series and the little targeting arrow appeared over all the enemies heads and not just one, and then they get hit and all fly in the air for a moment. That's the image in my mind.

Or when you're fighting a boss and they cast an area of effect on you and it inflicts damage on the whole party and half of them die and then you're upset trying to not lose.
Old 2014-03-09, 20:38   Link #11524
only1uknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
Just like Miyuki, Fumiya inherited Outer-Systematic Mental Interference Magic.

Ayako has special magic Pseudo Teleportation.
Oo on what level is his mental interference?as in what can he do?

pseudo teleportation?whats that?,err as in she can teleport herself or something??.

oh~ btw are Miyuki n Fumiya the only candidates for the Head of the Yotsuba?
Old 2014-03-09, 20:42   Link #11525
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1uknow View Post

pseudo teleportation?whats that?,err as in she can teleport herself or something??.

Fumiya

Quote:
Fumiya Just like Miyuki, he inherited some Outer-Systematic Mental Interference Magic. It seems that his magic can induce pain in people he is targeting.
Ayaka

Quote:
Mock Teleportation
This was a type of magic that removed an object’s inertia (including the human body), surrounded it with a cocoon of air, and created an even larger tunnel of vacuum around it to move the object through that tunnel. Since this was only a magic with four processes that utilized Weight-Type, Convergence, Convergence, and Move-Type Magic, it wasn’t a very complicated technique. Still, it still had its disadvantages, such as scouting out the destination prior to forming the surrounding air currents that buffered the tunnel of vacuum. If someone had the ability to repeatedly leap into the air while using this ability, they might even be able to continuously use this ability to confuse their opponent. However, this technique was fundamentally incompatible with attacking and was more suited for fleeing.
Old 2014-03-09, 21:23   Link #11526
hakazee

Quote:

Read anonfr's post.

Oh yeah just remember something.

Fumiya's magic is River of Pain ( Archeron ) one of the five rivers of the Greek Underworld.

The five rivers :

Acheron (the river of sorrow) - Kuroba Fumiya.
Cocytus (the river of lamentation) - Shiba Miyuki.
Lethe, ( the river of forgetfulness )
Styx ( the river of hate )
Phlegethon ( the river of fire ).

Quote:
Don't know. So far only two of them.
Old 2014-03-09, 21:55   Link #11527
anonfr

Quote:
Read anonfr's post.

Fumiya's magic is River of Pain ( Archeron ) one of the five rivers of the Greek Underworld.
Not disagreeing, just wondering where this was stated? I don't recall it.
Old 2014-03-09, 21:59   Link #11528
Rava

Quote:
Read anonfr's post.

The five rivers :

Not actually endorsing the idea, but just wanted to point out that Miya is considered Lethe.
Old 2014-03-09, 22:01   Link #11529
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rava View Post
Not actually endorsing the idea, but just wanted to point out that Miya is considered Lethe.
Oh wow, so it actually does have some legitimacy.
Old 2014-03-09, 22:13   Link #11530
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Oh wow, so it actually does have some legitimacy.
So Tatsuya is Phlegethon considering that Material burst literally engulfs everything in flames....

Maya is Styx then.

Lethe, ( the river of forgetfulness ) - Yotsuba Miya
Styx ( the river of hate ) - Yotsuba Maya
Phlegethon ( the river of fire ). - Shiba Tatsuya
Old 2014-03-09, 23:19   Link #11531
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Alright, using as much as I want. She gets hit as soon as she enters sword range, but before she gets thrown, she lashes out and lands a blow.

This does not degrade Erica in any way. In fact, her landing a strike on Lina at all is badass as hell considering the difference in ability. But it was a reactive strike. And Lina still wasn't looking at her even after that blow landed.

I did read it, and judged based off of that. Her speed cannot possibly exceed that of Lina and Miyuki's cast time if Lina can notice a surprise attack mid-swing, choose a magic, and execute it before the strike lands.

And Erica's personal movement magic speed isn't ever noted as being remarkable among magicians. Every time someone uses it in combat, the narration says something similar. And she has to cast that magic for it to take effect. Miyuki can cast any ten magics she wants in that time.

Bzzt, wrong. Look, the precast only means Miyuki gets the first shot. If it had ended there then you could argue that Miyuki took her out because of pre-casting. And her next magic is another ice-wind attack. Lina even notes Miyuki had been trying to take her out with watered down attacks, which gave Lina an opening.

But Lina endures both the initial sneak attack and the follow-up strike, then activates Personal Acceleration. Miyuki casts Deceleration Zone after Lina uses Personal Acceleration. Which means Miyuki can cast it faster than Lina's Personal Acceleration (which is faster than Erica's) can cross that distance. Ergo, Erica wouldn't be able to blitz her.

This world is based in ours and runs on our physics + magic. It's even mentioned that Magicians have the same limits humans do when it comes to their real bodies.

And Orochimaru (if this is the guillotine sword) has one magic, the one Erica uses. It was literally created only for that magic.

Before anyone questions that, I'd like to point out that Orochimaru isn't a "specialized" CAD but a "weaponized" one. Weaponized CADs only have a single Activation sequence that can't be changed, in exchange for being the fastest of the three types.

You're wrong because.... Wait, this has nothing to do with Erica.

Never mind, carry on.
Spoiler for Erika:

Why would Lina pressed her right shoulder with her left hand? Erika hit first before she was blown away. She doesnt remember hitting her. the moment her conscious came back Lina is already pressing her left hand to her right shoulder; she didnt retaliate because she saw Tatsuya(again she gets distracted easily)

Iknow thats why the author is vague about; it happend the same with Nao when he was fighting Star members; they didnt put up a fight just waiting for their turn to get hit.

Quote:
For Miyuki to have made the first move, meant she must have set up earlier.

Not to mention the two volleys just earlier were sequences designed to maximise speed at the cost of power.

Lina felt shamed twice over.

Both at her intention to exploit her opponent's naivety, and being caught off guard in turn.

She had thought she could win even with powered down attacks and, in fact, she had come dangerously close.

(But now it's my turn!)
She set up the magic earlier meaning she skip calculation and already input the activation sequence;she just waited for her to activate magic sequence. she only need to cast it;thats what it meant by setting up.

Quote:
Then the moment Lina was five metres away, her intuition screamed for her to halt.

She planted her feet firmly to resist a gale which suddenly threatened to pull her body in.

She applied a static magic on herself to further counter that drag force.

In that position, she triggered movement magic on the buttons in her hand. The buttons, empowered to move at 300 km/h without acceleration, slowed and dropped to the ground before they had traveled even one metre.

Miyuki's senses had felt Lina blazing in faster than the eye could see.

Although she couldn't draw data directly from the dimension of information like Tatsuya, it was possible to perceive the traces of event modification left by magic. This was something any magician could do at varying levels, and anything a magician could do Miyuki could do at the highest level.

Self-acceleration was a magic which caused event modification on the user themselves. Therefore by tracking the traces of event modification in real time, it was possible to determine the position of the caster. Miyuki had learned how to exploit that weakness of self-acceleration from Tatsuya.

Everything so far had proceeded just as planned. Her saying "I guess this much isn't enough" had been deliberate, a suggestive ploy to provoke the other side.

The clincher would be this next magic.

([Deceleration Zone])
Everything was going as Miyuki planned; meaning Everything from casting those two volley magic; to Deceleration Zone; she knew Lina's intention. all Miyuki had to do was to wait for the right time to cast the Zone. The first magic was something only to stop Lina from advancing any further.

Lina didnt endured anything she retreated by leaping aside; giving Miyuki more time to calculate the Zone. She was waiting for her to cast Self-Magic so she could know her position.That was the trigger for the Zone to work; its an AOE spell. not a target base.(the thing with Erika she barely use self acceleration magic; she combines it with both Physical and Magic on her fight she only used it ones. meaning everything was purely physical until she pulled back; and lunged so she can go for the kill;meaning she pulled back at to dodge the magic and lunged back in the same position, but Lina casted another magic in the same postion leading to Erika's losing conscious but still able to unconscious retaliate)

You said it yourself that everything that has time the author says something about speed; it remained vague; except for Lina going 300 mph.

Are you really sure its a weaponize CAD? Erika hasnt seen a weaponize cad before?

Quote:
Wow a quote from volume 1 when Erika knocks a gun out of Morisaki's hand. That has absolutely NO weight in the context I described.

I'm talking about Erika noticing an activation sequence before it hits her, not a gun in her face that she knows for a fact is aimed at her.

Also your quote doesn't prove anything about how observant she is, just that she's fast and can deal with an obvious threat. Just, uhg. You, sometimes man... you really shove it on sometimes.
Wow when you even said that; Drawless need him to draw his cad....
Most magician are able to perceive the movement psion; thats how they are able to counter magic.

Quote:
No, it isn't. In no place is it mentioned that the average speed is anywhere near this fast. Considering Sayaka without magic could react to Ericas Personal Acceleration magic, it probably isn't more than 30-50 mph tops.

This is wrong on so many levels I had trouble finding where to start.
  • It says the same situation. Meaning if he tried to draw 100 times she'd knock it down 100 times.
  • Erica's eyes are nothing like ES. She can read others movements, thats all. It has no ability to percieve magic.
  • She didn't see Coctyus. She saw the after-effects. The only thing she commented on was that Miyuki hit the enemy without hitting her friends, which was impressive.

Wow, you really didn't read this, did you? Grim Reaper is not area of effect. It isn't single target either. It works out side that. He plants an image of "death" inside someones mind, which can be activated through showing them the symbol of that death. It requires a direct meeting, though.

If for whatever reason you still count that as AOE, the Coctyus would count as well due to being able to strike multiple targets at once.
As long as the author remains vague; then I will refrain from question her speed.

My bad looks like I use the wrong example then, think of its as Tsuna, Hyper intuiton in for of eyes

Quote:
In the end, Erika had already witnessed all sorts of things. Not only had she seen his powers, but also Miyuki’s "Cocytus". Based on her outstanding instincts, all of this was simply a matter of time regardless.
Again magic can be perceive by movement of psion;

Did you ever consider why Genzou work alone?...Its not a multi-target but an AOE.

Quote:

Quote:
"As you command. But Onii-sama, in order to handle so many people......"

For some reason, Miyuki's reply contained a degree of embarrassment that was utterly alien to this situation.

Exactly what was the cause of her embarrassment, this new enigma caused everyone to tilt their heads.

"I understand."

Tatsuya's next gesture immediately solved this riddle.

Miyuki gently wrapped her right-hand fingers around Tatsuya's outstretched left hand.

No matter what angle one looked it, that embarrassed expression should not be something a sister wore when facing her brother.

But before anyone could raise the question, Miyuki's expression turned solemn, an expression befitting a Magician.

Her left hand moved in a natural manner difficult to detect and gripped the CAD.

Tatsuya slowly raised his right hand parallel to the ground and pointed to the mobile forces from his hiding spot.

The next instant, Miyuki's magic activated.
Here he used Tatsuya sight to know their opponents position.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2014-03-09, 23:27   Link #11532
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
[SPOILER="Erika"]
Most magician are able to perceive the movement psion; thats how they are able to counter magic.
Did you even read the other part of what I said? Xfire was right, you do skip things and read between the lines.

He activates the magic before he draws his cad. This would be the defining difference between quickdraw and drawless. Plus Erika herself commented Quickdraw was useless "From this range" meaning if he was further away from her she might not have closed the distance in time.
Old 2014-03-09, 23:34   Link #11533
hakazee

Quote:
Not disagreeing, just wondering where this was stated? I don't recall it.
My bad.

I just realize, River of pain is only speculation for Fumiya's magic name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rava View Post
Ah you're right. Just found it in volume 08

Quote:
Setting her apart from others, earning her the name Ruler of the River of Oblivion'Mistress of Lethe' , Okaa-sama’s ‘intuition’.
Okaa-sama’s specialty magic lies not in perception nor prediction magic, but is a mental interference magic, and as ‘mental’ magic users are hypothesised to be closely linked with the ‘Akashic Record’, they possess exceedingly insightful intuition……although there are exceptions, such as me.
Old 2014-03-09, 23:43   Link #11534
anonfr

Quote:
My bad.

I just realize, River of pain is only speculation for Fumiya's magic name.
Oh well, it seems your speculation took off. You see everyone else who added too it?

Something was started here today.
Old 2014-03-09, 23:44   Link #11535
Rava

Quote:
(Trimming wall of text.)
1. What you are calling "Precasting" is an overblown definition of Miyuki starting to cast spells first combined with what normal people describe as having a quick strategy planned. Pre-planning does not make you cast any faster than not planning anything.

2. Miyuki is not using Ancient Magic here. She can't chain spells together the same way Mikihiko did.

3. Even if she was chaining spells together somehow, they go off one after another RIGHT AWAY. She can't use Deceleration Zone RIGHT AWAY because she's missing a variable (location) in the sequence until Lina casts Self-Acceleration.

4. The fact that you are repetitively not even acknowledging the portions of text people are pointing out to you is killing what's left of your credibility.
Old 2014-03-10, 01:44   Link #11536
XFire
150% done

Quote:

Why would Lina pressed her right shoulder with her left hand? Erika hit first before she was blown away. She doesnt remember hitting her. the moment her conscious came back Lina is already pressing her left hand to her right shoulder; she didnt retaliate because she saw Tatsuya(again she gets distracted easily)

Iknow thats why the author is vague about; it happend the same with Nao when he was fighting Star members; they didnt put up a fight just waiting for their turn to get hit.

Tell me, have you ever tried holding your right shoulder with your right hand. It's a tad bit uncomfortable.

And you shot yourself in the foot again. "She doesn't remember" would mean it happened while she was unconscious, which happened (drumroll, please) after she was hit. Almost as though (*le gasp*) it was the magic blow that knocked her out.

Unless you're trying to say she preemptively fainted or something?

Quote:
She set up the magic earlier meaning she skip calculation and already input the activation sequence;she just waited for her to activate magic sequence. she only need to cast it;thats what it meant by setting up.
Oh my god, YOU DON'T LISTEN.

They. Can't. Do. That. You cannot store a completed magic sequence and keep it in reserve like that. This is discussed when the mother in law brought over the Magmata. It was the reason they were so interested in it.

"Pre-cast" is not a technique or special ability. It means she started casting before Lina did. That's all.

Quote:
Everything was going as Miyuki planned; meaning Everything from casting those two volley magic; to Deceleration Zone; she knew Lina's intention. all Miyuki had to do was to wait for the right time to cast the Zone. The first magic was something only to stop Lina from advancing any further.
And your point? She still activated Personal Acceleration before Miyuki started casting Deceleration Zone.

Here, let me lay it out for you
  1. Miyuki fires first shot
  2. Miyuki fires second shot
  3. Lina activates Personal Acceleration and charges
  4. Miyuki activates Deceleration and stops her
  5. Lina manages to avoid it through magic Erica couldn't use

I'll stop there since this is the last possible point Erica could continue past, and it should illustrate to you the order the spells were cast well enough that you can understand that Miyuki can in fact cast Deceleration Zone before an Accelerated Magician could reach her.

Quote:
Lina didn't endured anything she retreated by leaping aside; giving Miyuki more time to calculate the Zone. She was waiting for her to cast Self-Magic so she could know her position.That was the trigger for the Zone to work; its an AOE spell. not a target base.(the thing with Erika she barely use self acceleration magic; she combines it with both Physical and Magic on her fight she only used it ones. meaning everything was purely physical until she pulled back; and lunged so she can go for the kill;meaning she pulled back at to dodge the magic and lunged back in the same position, but Lina cast another magic in the same position leading to Erika's losing conscious but still able to unconscious retaliate)
First, Miyuki can detect all magic residue, not just Personal Acceleration.

Second, there was no trigger. Miyuki felt Lina charging her and cast Deceleration Zone to catch her. She didn't have it laying in wait like a land mine. But you should already know that, since it has been explained to you multiple times that doing so is impossible.

Quote:
The moment Lina leaped aside, a torrent of frozen air flashed past. As she raised her head, this time she saw a blizzard howling in from the side. By manipulating air density and creating a wall of vacuum, Lina was able to weather the storm somehow.
She dodges one and shields the other. Read this stuff before you comment.

And Erica not using magic isn't a good thing. It means she'll be restricted to human speeds, and since the stronger and faster Lina moving at magic-assisted speeds couldn't reach her, Erica may as well be standing still.

Also, you just admitted that Erica struck second. Retaliation means returning a blow in this context, buddy.

Quote:
You said it yourself that everything that has time the author says something about speed; it remained vague; except for Lina going 300 mph.
That isn't Lina, its her buttons. Which get stopped literally before going a meter.

And the fact that this was remarkable and the others weren't means that this is faster.

For reference, Tatsuyas ninjutsu running speed is comparable to Personal Acceleration. That's about how fast Erica moves.

Quote:
Are you really sure its a weaponize CAD? Erika hasnt seen a weaponized cad before?
It was created for the sole purpose of using that magic, and only that magic. This is mentioned when Erica is given it during the Yokohama War arc.

Quote:
Most magician are able to perceive the movement psion; that's how they are able to counter magic.
He didn't say anything about Drawless. In fact, he was specifically talking about someone who drew their CAD.

Quote:
As long as the author remains vague; then I will refrain from question her speed.

My bad looks like I use the wrong example then, think of its as Tsuna, Hyper intuiton in for of eyes
All right, refrain from questioning. However, that doesn't mean you can ignore what he has written.

Sayaka reacted to her. And it was explicitly mentioned that she wasn't using magic. Which means she exchanged blows with Erica at purely human speeds. So Erica is not moving fast enough to escape base-human reactions, much less simple perception.

And for her eyes, it isn't even at that level. Stop trying to make it a super-power, its a simple skill she got from training, one which anyone could pick up. And she even mentions she isn't as good as her brother in that area.

Quote:
Again magic can be perceive by movement of psion;

Did you ever consider why Genzou work alone?...Its not a multi-target but an AOE.
She saw them use it. As in physically saw them working those magics, in situations that it was clear that they were doing it.

He wasn't working alone. There were two others with him on that mission, and they died.

Which is irrelevant, since many magicians use actual AOE magic in team situations.

You seem to have trouble understanding the acronym AOE here. It means Area Of Effect. Similar to a grenade, it hits everything in a certain area with its power.

Grim Reaper works by implanting an image into someones head and using it to kill them later. It explicitly requires both parties to be aware of each other in a face to face confrontation. It has no effect on the surrounding area. It only affects those with an image implanted. Used on one target surrounded by a dozen civilians, it hits the target without hurting the civilians.

It isn't AOE in any meaning of the word.

Quote:
Here he used Tatsuya sight to know their opponents position.
I don't see any mention of her accessing his sight. It sounded more like she was using his support to increase the number of people she could target.

Not that it matters, since ES isn't physical sight, the sight I was referring to. And there are multiple instances of Miyuki detecting something without sight. Such as Dancing Blades, which are specifically launched from blind spots at high speeds. Which she shoots down in an instant. She can detect such things easily and react to them.

I've been wondering this for a while, but are you just trolling at this point? You keep pointing to the same things as though they'll mean something, despite multiple people punching holes in every point you raise.

Its pretty obvious that Erica is weaker than Miyuki by a large margin.
  • Miyuki is from the 10MC, specfically the one tasked with producing extremely powerful magicians
  • Erica is from fairly distinquished family, but is an illegitimate child and not remotely the strongest magician therein
  • Miyuki excels at all areas of Magic use to an absurd degree
  • Erica has a limited speciality, and even within that specialty her actual magic abilty pales before a 10MC (this includes all 10MC heirs, not just Miyuki)
  • Miyuki is repeatedly stated to be equal to Lina outside her strategic magic, and won their battle because Lina was slightly tired, despite her using every weapon she had
  • Erica was casually disabled by a distracted Lina who didn't use any of her personal specialties

You lost this argument the moment it began.
Old 2014-03-10, 02:01   Link #11537
only1uknow

Quote:
Read anonfr's post.

The five rivers :

hoho so Yotsuba's magic is like come from underworld lol,from Hades then.
so which kind of myth is Genzou magic "Grim reaper"?

i have a question: the term "100 family" is there really 100? or is that only a term? if so,then how many family are there that can be called "100 family"?.
and whats the cfiteria for them to became 100 family?
Old 2014-03-10, 02:04   Link #11538
anonfr

Quote:

i have a question: the term "100 family" is there really 100? or is that only a term? if so,then how many family are there that can be called "100 family"?.
There's not necessarily 100 families. There's the 10 Master Clans, then the 18 replacement clans making up the 28 families. The numbers in their names are 1-10. The hundreds families have double digit numbers in their name, like 11-100.

simple enough?

As for the grim reaper, There's Thanatos from greek mythology, who is death, as well as other things it could be. I'm not sure if it applies to the rivers entirely.
Old 2014-03-10, 02:16   Link #11539
hakazee

Quote:
Hmm don't know. Try google and found this.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_(personification)

Quote:
Hmmm Hundred Families.

Check volume 03

Spoiler for Hundred:
Old 2014-03-10, 07:18   Link #11540
Echizen777

Hey, what's the point of the discussion about Miyuki VS Lina fight? I am lost...

Quote:

Are you talking about how Tatsuya is on the special ability side, and Genzou is on the outer systematic magic side of things?
Yes. I don't think anyone here think that they aren't related and since Grim Reaper is unique to Genzou, nobody will have this magic again, not even Miyuki.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings