Two child plus one more baby incoming?
I do hope that this doesnt stay as an imagination and turns into a reality
Old 2021-10-10, 12:37   Link #1922
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocat View Post
Holy....Leon got really busy with her huh

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-11, 00:10   Link #1923
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Holy....Leon got really busy with her huh
He have lot of kid from other girl too...
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-11, 00:39   Link #1924
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Two child plus one more baby incoming?
I do hope that this doesnt stay as an imagination and turns into a reality
Considering WN SS where Julius mentioned his mother just give birth his half sister.... We getting close...
Two more incoming
Old 2021-10-11, 23:51   Link #1925
devilo96

leon really love his milf...
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-12, 03:57   Link #1926
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilo96 View Post
leon really love his milf...
well Mylyne is Perfect wife material after all..
Roland just bring an idiot like his son when it come to love affair
Old 2021-10-12, 06:33   Link #1927
Twi

Hey, Julius at least picked one girl. Even Leon's sisters took him to task for having multiple wives.
Old 2021-10-12, 07:24   Link #1928
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Hey, Julius at least picked one girl. Even Leon's sisters took him to task for having multiple wives.
fair point, and at least Marie is capable
Old 2021-10-12, 13:15   Link #1929
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
That was out of his hands. Wasn't Angelica the one to decide to include Olivia or something.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-12, 16:25   Link #1930
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
That was out of his hands. Wasn't Angelica the one to decide to include Olivia or something.
Technically, Angelica was the only one he had to marry because he was basically held up at gunpoint by her father as far as I'm concerned. And considering those two have been keeping each other company longer than him, I'm willing to stretch that Olivia is more her mistress than Leon's if needed. They can technically work, so I was willing to give that threesome a pass.

But how do you justify the Queen? Yeah, she's his kind of woman. Yeah, if I had to choose the best girl it'd be tied between her and Marie. And yeah, since the King is allowed to have Mistresses I'd say she can have a lover or two on the side (as long as no children come out of it because that's a political nightmare).

But he's married now. And both Olivia and Angelica already have to deal with Noelle, who doesn't even have the same pull she had before since her sister became the new priestess, so how are they going to compete with the current Queen who he has made active attempts at more than them? I'm pretty sure she's not joining in a threesome or a foursome.

And then there's Clarice and maybe Deirdre, which is another can of worms.
Old 2021-10-14, 09:07   Link #1931
Huh...?

Quote:
Well, while its a problem considering a matriarchal, but from what i remember reading, there are mentions of Women sharing men in this Series.

Also, the number of Women is more than Men by a lot, so having multiple-wives should be the norm.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-14, 11:26   Link #1932
shadowarc

Yeah, in stories where the amount of women outnumber the amount of men, multiple-wives should be common. The king appears to have a number of mistresses and has no problem adding more. Leon's dad also had two "wives" in the beginning even if one was forced on him. The noble girls also had reverse slave/beastman harems.
Leon originally didn't intend to get a harem, just one wife, that's one reason he didn't respond to Ange & Livia since he couldn't pick. His thoughts are definitely going loose as time goes on though.

Marie is showing her capable side since acting like a green tea ***** almost led her to a bad end. She already got bitten by karma and without her allowance would've been doomed to poverty with the 5 stooges or outright dead.

Last edited by shadowarc; 2021-10-14 at 11:50.
shadowarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-14, 13:31   Link #1933
Twi

Except this is a problem within the Middle Class of nobility within the Kingdom exclusively.

It's not a Matriarchy when the ruling body is the King and the Queen is one who came in as part of a peace settlement between their kingdom and another. Outside of that middle rung Leon and his father occupies, where apparently not getting married is a bad thing, this is a problem solely there. Even then it's usually the Mistresses who are the loved ones while the wives were done out of necessity due to political maneuvering. Leon's father immediately cut Zola out of his life the moment he got a chance, so he didn't enter polygamy by choice and the fact that Leon has a sister fetish caused the first misunderstanding with him thought to have been cheating.

And even then, the Queen is above the point where she would be a mistress to anyone other than the King, while Noelle is from a different area entirely and felt guilty as sin for going after a guy who was already married. Him going after the former actively while he is married is a dick move.
Old 2021-10-25, 12:42   Link #1934
Anemya

we have one more month till next volume, is there still no info?
Old 2021-10-26, 05:10   Link #1935
n0m@n
C-Z

Not yet. Two other series which will be released alongside this have already released the cover image already.
Old 2021-10-27, 11:52   Link #1936
Anemya

I fear that with now the 3rd sequel is closing, the novel's might come near soon. did the author ever said that he might add more story for the 4th-6th sequel of the game?
Old 2021-10-27, 12:24   Link #1937
Twi

Isn't that okay?

I mean, rather than drag the series on until it's a shambling corpse, it'd be better if it went out on a high note.
Old 2021-10-27, 20:08   Link #1938
EvI

Quote:
Isn't that okay?

I mean, rather than drag the series on until it's a shambling corpse, it'd be better if it went out on a high note.
It depends on how the author does it right?
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-27, 20:17   Link #1939
n0m@n
C-Z

3rd story arc would most likely be completely redone.

The author said he had heard and read comments from the web novel readers. The webnovel readers complained about how rushed it was and how the story went for the third story arc. So he would know that he would get a similar response by LN readers if he leave it as it is.

Even the second story arc was edited and made longer than webnovel counter part.
So I could see the third story arc being extended but not just edited but redone in terms of plot.

Anyways, as long as the story isnt rushed I dont mind where it ends. Its pretty much a given that it would be longer than webnovel. LN actually gets boring and too dragged when its too long. I wouldnt want to see this go beyond 16 volumes.
Old 2021-10-27, 20:59   Link #1940
Anemya

hmm thats ture, maybe I can only hope for more side story then, my problem with sevens and otomege is that the character is not quite fleshed out for me

Tags
harem, milf, ore tueeeeee(?), otome game, queen is viable, reincarnated mc, the true king, true harem