AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-01-20, 07:31   Link #1921
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Well it could be worse... just imagine if she were to be affected by Kurome's Teigu. THAT would have been the worst.
Old 2013-01-20, 07:39   Link #1922
galdr

Chelsea's desperate attempt to escape is quite thrilling. Seeing her getting mutilated one by one is pretty depressing.
I find it quite lazy for the mangaka to put her back story here. He should've put it in earlier chapters.

Anybody think we will see Akame's 'classmates' in the future? We now know there were 6 guys around her level + possibly more drugged assassins like Kurome.

I hope Wave do something next arc. Kinda dissapointed he didn't do anything. I hope he at least he will have better showing than Bors. Bors kinda dissapoint me since he is always pressured by Akame in their fight.
galdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-20, 07:44   Link #1923
NeutralZero

Assuming not all of them are dead then we will/ they'll ('classmates') bound to appear as adversaries...
If only Chelsea didn't get greedy and was contented with Bors then she would still be part of the living then...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-20, 07:59   Link #1924
Finre

Ah... i really wanted to see Tatsumi X Chelsea coupling. She really was a unique character. I hope this will have a big impact on Tatsumi's character.

Also now that Chelsea's teigu fell into Empire's hands. I think it will be quite dangerous for NR.
Finre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-20, 08:09   Link #1925
NeutralZero

Some time ago, someone mentioned that her Teigu got destroyed... and when she tried to transform but got her fingers cut off, it looks like her teigu was destroyed in the process
Old 2013-01-20, 08:16   Link #1926
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finre View Post
Ah... i really wanted to see Tatsumi X Chelsea coupling. She really was a unique character. I hope this will have a big impact on Tatsumi's character.

Also now that Chelsea's teigu fell into Empire's hands. I think it will be quite dangerous for NR.
Chelsea's teigu is also destroyed.
Old 2013-01-20, 16:49   Link #1927
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Okay I'll give it to the manga, I wasn't expecting her to die the way she did. I'm glad they didn't give Kurome "lolsupergoodintuition". At the very least, she managed to severely injure Kurome. I'm hoping she's actually on her death throes, and not just waiting to be revived.
Asuras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-20, 18:09   Link #1928
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I know I know...I didn't quit >_> I couldn't help myself when I saw 33.5 was out. I STILL THINK THE AUTHOR MADE A HUGE MISTAKE...yea...so...

Spoiler for 33.5:

EDIT: Also a little thing I noticed the second time I read 33.5- Mein is no longer using asymmetrical hairbands, plus the ones she's using now look like the ones Chelsea had.

Last edited by Randrak42; 2013-01-20 at 18:48.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-20, 19:43   Link #1929
OverSeer
Inactive Member

so 33.5 means we wont get the latest chapter on the 22th of January? but on 22th of February?
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-20, 19:51   Link #1930
Excorsism

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post
so 33.5 means we wont get the latest chapter on the 22th of January? but on 22th of February?
Yep, it says at the bottom of the last page. Next chapter will next month with colors.
Old 2013-01-20, 19:55   Link #1931
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post
Yep, it says at the bottom of the last page. Next chapter will next month with colors.
fuck this short story crap, why the fuck is the author delaying my most anticipated scenes from the manga GRRRR!!!!!!!

I WANT MORE ESDESE AND TATSUMI SCENES and a scene where Esdese gets jealous over Tatsumi as some special or something or a joke chapter I would not care if he gave me some fan service like that!!
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-20, 20:03   Link #1932
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerklein View Post
Many people know Cheslea rise her death flag many chapters ago, but impale her head in a town hall is really make many readers rage.
That's probably why. Author may have predicted a lot of people saw Cheslea's death coming. So he had to make the method incredibly brutal to get that reaction.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-20, 20:18   Link #1933
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
This manga desperately needs a spinoff where they all live in a peaceful country and everyone's in HS. >_>
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-20, 22:04   Link #1934
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
This manga desperately needs a spinoff where they all live in a peaceful country and everyone's in HS. >_>
I agree. This would be something I would pay to read. I don't want anyone to die anymore ;_;
Old 2013-01-20, 22:25   Link #1935
mangafreak7793

A 4-koma perhaps?

Sadistic Edese who is a secret Shotacon for Tasumi?

In a private war against Brat (P.E. Teacher)
mangafreak7793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-20, 22:36   Link #1936
Soverence

Quote:
What if Night Raid was all in one High School and then a nearby delinquent school decided that they wanted more territory so under their great leader Edese they try and take over Night Raid High! We shall call this manga Beelzebub
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-20, 22:43   Link #1937
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I know I know...I didn't quit >_> I couldn't help myself when I saw 33.5 was out. I STILL THINK THE AUTHOR MADE A HUGE MISTAKE...yea...so...

Spoiler for 33.5:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
I will see you in next chapter
told you

I do hope Tatsumi become more OP after this. so far he didn't anything spetacular

Quote:
You need Evagalion scale mess up in other to get that spi of

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-20, 22:57   Link #1938
NeutralZero

The high school setting spin off kinda reminds us of Guren Lagann...
Its nice once in a while to see Scere again...
Old 2013-01-20, 23:18   Link #1939
Iron Maw
Banned

It-it was good thing I didn't read this before Christmas and Ch 33.5 was just salt on the wounds.

Damn Chelsea, you will surely be missed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galdr View Post
Anybody think we will see Akame's 'classmates' in the future? We now know there were 6 guys around her level + possibly more drugged assassins like Kurome.
I think it's very good possibility, those shadowed characters were pretty detailed and we have already met one of them. I also liked how this chapter explained why Akame wasn't drugged like her sister.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post

EDIT: Also a little thing I noticed the second time I read 33.5- Mein is no longer using asymmetrical hairbands, plus the ones she's using now look like the ones Chelsea had.
Nice catch!
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-20, 23:40   Link #1940
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

What a awesome chapter 33. Chelsea was predicted to die by Kurome hands, but at first, I was WTF why is Kurome on the ground and dying, but the author had to kick me in the nuts with the last part!

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!