AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-16, 10:44   Link #601
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

...genderbent Heiwajima?!?!?!?!?

*reading details...*
Old 2011-06-16, 10:47   Link #602
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

MEIDO SUGOI DES!

Now... to correct my fic now that I am free.. THE TIME HAS COME! (big post coming up in the next 24 hours)
Old 2011-06-16, 16:15   Link #603
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Adding bad guys :
Spoiler for Adelina Weishaupt:

Spoiler for Flavius:

Spoiler for Metatronius:

Spoiler for Legion Of The Eye:

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-06-16, 18:58   Link #604
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

...isn't this Academy City already?

I think I liked it better before these Uroboros dudes got unveiled...

Last edited by MeisterBabylon; 2011-06-17 at 02:40.
Old 2011-06-16, 19:50   Link #605
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
...isn't this Academy City already?
You mean Academy Island

In other news, there's also an Academy Town in Ao no Exorcist.
Old 2011-06-16, 19:53   Link #606
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Academy City, Butei High Academy Island, Academy Town, Mahora, ZKC...

Coxford, you guys got imperially pwn'd.
Old 2011-06-16, 20:54   Link #607
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
So I heard you like meido? Say hello to Sarah.

This profile is merely done in the purpose to give a face, a name and a past to Amélie's housemaid who is mentioned in her profile. Also a possible heroic version of the Chekhov's Gunman.
I like.

So we've got a blonde French-Jewish Hot Shounen Mom who works as a Meido with possible setup for yuri bodyguard crush-

*Goose is shot*

Well, I like the charecter and the setup. I suppose she'd also be a subject for Preston's Science class?

Quote:
...genderbent Heiwajima?!?!?!?!?

*reading details...*
Not everything is a port of an existing character, Kha.

Y'know, even Ghost in the Shell didn't have such well equipped crims. Oh well.

In other news, with regard to my idea of crossing over Trope de Elite 2 and Hidan no Aria, I've done some thinking/crunching. If I do make anything, it'd take place in 2010, which is 3rd year for my OCs and 1st year for Rafael.....

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2011-06-16 at 21:37. Reason: Adding more thoughts
Old 2011-06-16, 21:36   Link #608
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

First impressions, Goose. Most of my snap posts are like that.

How many Prestons are there in the thread? I thot Ripper-kun was a student.
Old 2011-06-17, 02:30   Link #609
mugenno shindo
- Unlimited Prodigy -

[True E.U. - Eternal Utopia]

True E.U. - Eternal Utopia is the secret organisation led by current leader, Kamijo Teio Balsamo. It consists entirely of many young peoples with talent,ability and power. Rumour had say that this organisation had existed even before the creation of many powerful organisation that had taken control the world. Based in a place that can’t be reached by normal method, this organisation can done almost anything including retrieving, stealing, creating, modifying and much more. Very few people that encountered this organisation by accident mentioned that Eternal Utopia is like a moving fortress that possesed many rare artifacts, technologies, weapons and many more wheter it is from myth, legendary or real story. It is not extreme to say that because of this organisation, many powerful peoples from powerful bloodline immigrate to this world and stay there.

CURRENT MEMBER

Name: Kamijo Teio Balsamo
Nationality: Japanese
Ancestor: Joseph Balsamo
Ability: Ars Magna, Shapeshifting
Ability grade : G25
Power Level : SSS
Title : Emperor
Weapon:12 Sword Of Power

Background : A long descendant of one of the strongest person in the world everknown as Nobody, he has mastered many powerful technique, magic, alchemy at such young age. A prodigy that haven given up training, he has perfected the main two technique, alchemy and art of disguising changing it to Ars Magna the ultimate form of alchemy that can change anything in mind into reality and shapeshifting that he can change into anyone including girl form.

Recruited by the previous leader who had seen the potential that lies inside him, he sooner became the object of desire and jealousy from the previous members who's seen he's unfit to become the next leader. Many members try to challenge him end up defeated in mere second but rather to be underestimated by him, Teio show respect to them and from then peoples came to respect him back and feared him as the one of the strongest leader known in history of Eternal Utopia.

As the descendant from powerful bloodline that had done many research and hold many secret of the world especially the origin of the world and Irokane, he had given the task to protect the balance of the world including to watch over the main character, Tohyama Kinji and his ally. Ironically he also met the descendant of Arsene Lupin, Riko Mine and discovered the misfortune that had fall on her.

He knew he must do something to corrected it because he also knew that he also the descendant of the woman who's once became the ultimate archfoe and lover of Arsene Lupin, Josephine Balsamo III.......

I wish that i can add more background to this character and also other character too....sigh
Old 2011-06-17, 02:35   Link #610
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Obvious troll is obvious. Now you can go sit in that corner labelled "the evil faction that you wish actually exists".
Old 2011-06-17, 03:02   Link #611
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

@kha

I'll probably need to do more remodelling with Minato; I'm only realized how overly complicated I've made his background with too many ties to different organizations I need to somehow trim the edges.

btw, could you also point me to your OC lists?
Old 2011-06-17, 03:57   Link #612
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenno shindo View Post
[True E.U. - Eternal Utopia]

True E.U. - Eternal Utopia is the secret organisation led by current leader, Kamijo Teio Balsamo. It consists entirely of many young peoples with talent,ability and power. Rumour had say that this organisation had existed even before the creation of many powerful organisation that had taken control the world. Based in a place that cant be reached by normal method, this organisation can done almost anything including retrieving, stealing, creating, modifying and much more. Very few people that encountered this organisation by accident mentioned that Eternal Utopia is like a moving fortress that possesed many rare artifacts, technologies, weapons and many more wheter it is from myth, legendary or real story. It is not extreme to say that because of this organisation, many powerful peoples from powerful bloodline immigrate to this world and stay there.

CURRENT MEMBER

Name: Kamijo Teio Balsamo
Nationality: Japanese
Ancestor: Joseph Balsamo
Ability: Ars Magna, Shapeshifting
Ability grade : G25
Power Level : SSS
Title : Emperor
Someone please tell me it is a joke.
Old 2011-06-17, 04:12   Link #613
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Someone please tell me it is a joke.
Gasp! It's a joke... ?!?
Old 2011-06-17, 04:22   Link #614
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
@kha

I'll probably need to do more remodelling with Minato; I'm only realized how overly complicated I've made his background with too many ties to different organizations I need to somehow trim the edges.
It was lol "fukou da" while it lasted.

No harm done, I haven't really had anything bolted down with regards to Burn Notice yet.

Quote:
btw, could you also point me to your OC lists?
I don't have an OC list because I tore everything down and the final patch is being processed. However, I did fork my franchise into 2 'halves', Butei VS Choutei.

Athra and her whacky bunch represent the Choutei spinoff, and are [In Production].

Jim Bean is the protagonist of Butei side, and my OC list for Butei is just 2: Jim and Nemo. Elise Kujo and Svetlana are main characters borrowed Marcus and Sheba, and the rest of the side characters come from the thread.

Please tell me that I am making sense.
Old 2011-06-17, 04:32   Link #615
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
It was lol "fukou da" while it lasted.

No harm done, I haven't really had anything bolted down with regards to Burn Notice yet.
Well, there's still more fukou da to be had.

Alright, here's my suggestions for change;

-> Arisato still has Eagle Vision, but no longer connected to the Assassin's Brotherhood. They still want to recruit him though.

-> Arisato's previous connection to the other Butei members is during his time as a spy. Where Butei's are relatively cheap to acquire assets.

-> After being burned, he's dumped in Tokyo and is seeking Asylum by joining Butei High. He has the skills, but not the mindset- All the Butei law and charter business is annoying, but until he can get his old job back- he has to play by their rules. This way- I can keep his status as being burned, but also allow him to interact with other Butei characters... I can't do that with an Ex-Butei status.

Quote:

Please tell me that I am making sense.
More often than usual anyway

Hey you know what other series we can bring in? Asobi ni Ikuyo They have teenage girls with skills on par with some professional field operatives Of course, we're going to have to remove the alien catgirl bit...
Old 2011-06-17, 05:02   Link #616
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Well, there's still more fukou da to be had.

Alright, here's my suggestions for change;

-> Arisato still has Eagle Vision, but no longer connected to the Assassin's Brotherhood. They still want to recruit him though.

-> Arisato's previous connection to the other Butei members is during his time as a spy. Where Butei's are relatively cheap to acquire assets.

-> After being burned, he's dumped in Tokyo and is seeking Asylum by joining Butei High. He has the skills, but not the mindset- All the Butei law and charter business is annoying, but until he can get his old job back- he has to play by their rules. This way- I can keep his status as being burned, but also allow him to interact with other Butei characters... I can't do that with an Ex-Butei status.
Noted.

With this, that means:

Minato = Accelerator (left the dark side, but is still a dark hero [that acquires a hare*zing*])
Jim = Shiage (just a guy trying to act cool in the face of lolwtf powers, then being a hero for the one he cares for [then acquires a harem of his o*fizz*])

Now, who's Touma? Preston?

Quote:
More often than usual anyway

Hey you know what other series we can bring in? Asobi ni Ikuyo They have teenage girls with skills on par with some professional field operatives Of course, we're going to have to remove the alien catgirl bit...
Considering that the Japanese Secret Service employs kunoichi like Jim's mother, and the Mochizuki Institute of the Fine Arts for Girls churn them out assembly-line style, I suppose the Immigration Bureau of Japan can find use the talents of Futaba--

--Ja naku te! I don't see any harm in creating Assault Butei from Aoi and Manami, other than we have enough Assault already(!!!)... And while I had the CIA running Project Stargate in my franchise, but having the IBJ involved as well...? Who do they need super-spies to prevent from entering Japan? Choutei?
Old 2011-06-17, 05:23   Link #617
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

I am sorry, but I feel compelled to ask this.

What does 'Ja naku te' mean?

このときに、この二人は独自の世界を展開・・・
Old 2011-06-17, 05:43   Link #618
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

"I suppose the Immigration Bureau of Japan can find use the talents of Futaba-- NOT!!"

...was what I was trying to say in weaboonese.
Old 2011-06-17, 07:11   Link #619
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Minato = Accelerator (left the dark side, but is still a dark hero [that acquires a hare*zing*])
What?! No! That wasn't my intention

Not all spies are immoral bastards

Quote:
Considering that the Japanese Secret Service employs kunoichi like Jim's mother, and the Mochizuki Institute of the Fine Arts for Girls churn them out assembly-line style, I suppose the Immigration Bureau of Japan can find use the talents of Futaba--

--Ja naku te! I don't see any harm in creating Assault Butei from Aoi and Manami, other than we have enough Assault already(!!!)... And while I had the CIA running Project Stargate in my franchise, but having the IBJ involved as well...? Who do they need super-spies to prevent from entering Japan? Choutei?
Well Every other villain in Aria so far is a foreigner So I could see some use for a heavily armed Immigration Bureau
Old 2011-06-17, 07:47   Link #620
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Well Every other villain in Aria so far is a foreigner So I could see some use for a heavily armed Immigration Bureau
Need mustache-twirling villain with an army of hot babes who goes "Of course, you are handsome Villain-sama!!" Meido outfit being optional.
Closed Thread