AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-08-16, 20:44   Link #5041
Austin1
Work=FUN!!!1ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Has he been sleeping?
No he has not and that is why he got sick. He has not slept in days.

My theory is that Ayumi is not the goddess and he will kiss her and no wings will sprout. Then Chihiro will come in at that moment who has the goddess in here and cause a ruckus. Or neither have it and Elsie has the goddess. No one is closer to him than Elsie so it makes sense. But in the end this is not going to end well for Keima, all the girls are going to be really pissed when this is over because he was just playing them all.
Austin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-16, 21:20   Link #5042
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

Keima again? Masterminding all events/plots to get what he wants. If gaming really builds the mind like this, all nations will include gaming in the education system.

And Ayumi is back!
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-16, 23:18   Link #5043
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

I- I'm not posting here because I'm happy that TWGOK is back or anything. It's all your fault!
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 04:19   Link #5044
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Guys. Stop trying to steal my waifu. Thank you.

Actually, I am half-expecting that both Chihiro and Ayumi will turn up at the same time and both of them will fight to feed him. Then Yui turns up with Miyako, and the other 2 girls leave in a huff - leaving Miyako and Yui to clean up the mess.

Miyako's presence will probably trigger the goddess to possess her, making her the last vessel.

But I can't shake the feeling that with Yui or Ryou around, there would be BL flags to trigger Shiori's curiosity and her descent into the depths of sin.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 04:27   Link #5045
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Ayumi <3

:3
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 07:48   Link #5046
Shadow5YA

This is how you do a tsundere. You indirectly show their affection while keeping them from being honest, not focus on the physical violence.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 07:54   Link #5047
Skane
Anime Snark

Given that Ayumi is my favourite, the past few chapters have been... *HRNGG!*

Squee!
Old 2011-08-17, 09:58   Link #5048
Negi-bozu

and the fun will start really soon since Keima now must be carefull with two girls, and we must hope that suddenly Diana won't show up, after all Tenri now lives next his door!
Negi-bozu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 17:29   Link #5049
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Ryou is really a good buddy indeed and
Keima : "So this is the power of the sick visit event"

Anyway , as usual the color page is well made.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 19:16   Link #5050
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Ryou is really a good buddy indeed and
Keima : "So this is the power of the sick visit event"
No, the power of the sick visit event DOES NOT INCLUDE the attraction of guys! It is a bugged flag!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-08-18, 01:04   Link #5051
s07195
However,

You know, I would've thought Kami is stronger than this. Maybe my mind is tainted by the anime, but didn't he go on for quite longer before he collapsed?
Old 2011-08-18, 07:40   Link #5052
ReddyRedWolf

From what we saw in Keima and Yuki buddies are bunny ears lawyers. I'm not seeing that yet with Ryou.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-18, 10:56   Link #5053
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by s07195 View Post
You know, I would've thought Kami is stronger than this. Maybe my mind is tainted by the anime, but didn't he go on for quite longer before he collapsed?
What? He never had to go several days without sleep before. All of his early chapters took place during the day. He still went home during the night and slept normally.

The only capture before this current arc where he deprived himself from sleep was with the shogi girl, Nanaka, when he pulled an all-nighter to help her practice. Even then, it was only one night and he was still visibly affected.

There's a possibility that he had late nights when he was gaming, but he would probably still sleep during the day to compensate and his mother would make sure that he's eating at least a little bit.

Since Kanon was stabbed, Keima has been working non-stop to find the goddesses. All the times he fell asleep since have been him nodding off, meaning he is sleep deprived and isn't sleeping by choice. Since he sent his mother away, he doesn't really have someone to care for his health regularly. Elsie is also preoccupied right now, and Haqua has her own duties so she's not home 100% of the time to take care of Keima either.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-18, 12:21   Link #5054
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
I- I'm not posting here because I'm happy that TWGOK is back or anything. It's all your fault!

*ahem!*

cough cough cough....

ANYhoo ... ch 153 was excellent as usual. I have always kinda had a soft spot in her heart for Ayumi, so it is nice to see more of her.

Must admit that I, too, am wondering whether or no Diana/Tenri will "bust in" to the interaction between Keima and Ayumi on accident, though....
Old 2011-08-19, 00:42   Link #5055
s07195
However,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
What? He never had to go several days without sleep before. All of his early chapters took place during the day. He still went home during the night and slept normally.

The only capture before this current arc where he deprived himself from sleep was with the shogi girl, Nanaka, when he pulled an all-nighter to help her practice. Even then, it was only one night and he was still visibly affected.

There's a possibility that he had late nights when he was gaming, but he would probably still sleep during the day to compensate and his mother would make sure that he's eating at least a little bit.

Since Kanon was stabbed, Keima has been working non-stop to find the goddesses. All the times he fell asleep since have been him nodding off, meaning he is sleep deprived and isn't sleeping by choice. Since he sent his mother away, he doesn't really have someone to care for his health regularly. Elsie is also preoccupied right now, and Haqua has her own duties so she's not home 100% of the time to take care of Keima either.
While he locked himself in his room for a while after Chihiro insulted him, did he sleep?
Old 2011-08-19, 22:05   Link #5056
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

Spoiler for 154:
RegalStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 02:26   Link #5057
Bafflement

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalStar View Post
Spoiler for 154:
Spoiler for reply:
Bafflement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 02:41   Link #5058
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Reads 154-> If Keima isn't the most alpha male than I don't know who is.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 03:39   Link #5059
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Reads 154-> If Keima isn't the most alpha male than I don't know who is.
Yui (from Shiori's POV that is).

Just as I thought, Wakaki is trolling us. I wonder if Miyako will come along too......

Old 2011-08-20, 04:49   Link #5060
TNT8
Lolicon-slayer

Spoiler pic

Spoiler come early.
So please refrain yourself when u see this.
Spoiler for Pic from RHS:

Spoiler for the long spoiler in this site:
TNT8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen