AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

View Poll Results: Valvrave the Liberator - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 53 39.26%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 29 21.48%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 21 15.56%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 5.93%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 5.19%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 1.48%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.74%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 1.48%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.74%
1 out of 10 : Painful 11 8.15%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-13, 19:26   Link #141
mayumi

That's the lame thing about Shouko. Everyone one agrees with her and follows her around.
Old 2013-06-13, 19:30   Link #142
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
i'm surprised nobody asked this yet but does anyone know wat OS-tan was saying while she was possessing haruto during that scene
It's all translate. HHHHHH is just echi, or sex.

The other is "Accept. Reception. Is it the insertion?"
Old 2013-06-13, 19:32   Link #143
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenSwild View Post
Spoiler for Shoko stuff:

Spoiler for Cain stuff:

Conclusion: Shoko's moon festival will go terribly wrong.
Which will be sad when she learns about Saki x Haruto and Haruto turns her down again. Poor girl will be in a wreck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
That's the lame thing about Shouko. Everyone one agrees with her and follows her around.
Shoko can't help it that she's a very good public speaker and knows which buttons to press. Far better than the alternative for sure.
Old 2013-06-13, 19:34   Link #144
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
i'm surprised nobody asked this yet but does anyone know wat OS-tan was saying while she was possessing haruto during that scene
I think it was "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" or more likely "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHM". I made out a lot of haitches.

Maybe OS-tan got curious about sex after that little kiss Saki and Haruto shared in the cockpit.
Old 2013-06-13, 19:34   Link #145
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
It's all translate. HHHHHH is just echi, or sex.

The other is "Accept. Reception. Is it the insertion?"
thank you and i knew what the other said it was translated even in the raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
I think it was "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" or more likely "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHM". I made out a lot of haitches.

Maybe OS-tan got curious about sex after that little kiss Saki and Haruto shared in the cockpit.
well in either case os-tan maybe a little perverted AI program forcing, haruto to do something like that, for shame os-tan for shame
Old 2013-06-13, 19:41   Link #146
Destined_Fate

Eh, some of you keep saying Saki or Haruto raped the other.

OS-Tan raped both of them, she used Haruto's body, against his will, to rape Saki thus ruining Haruto's current chances with his true love Shoko as he wont leave Saki after all this while Saki will have to deal with the fact that Haruto does'nt love her and is only with her because he feels obligated to forgo his love for Shoko completely after what happened.
Old 2013-06-13, 19:46   Link #147
blackwhite67
Banned

It wasn't enough taking his first kiss, now Saki's taken his first time, too.
Old 2013-06-13, 19:47   Link #148
Destined_Fate

Don't blame that on Saki. She didn't plan that, she just happened to be there at the time when it happened. Had another woman been there I'm sure OS-Tan would have had Haruto rape them too against his will.

Good thing Shoko got out of there, I don't think she would have taken being raped(as she doesn't understand the Vampire stuff atm) by her true love all that well and Haruto would hate himself even more.
Old 2013-06-13, 19:51   Link #149
Sakuratsuki

Damn i dont know what to think now?

If Saki is thrown away like that. And Haruto ends up with shoko. I would hate this anime for sure.

Damn he raped her man. Her expression at the end. She was shocked. Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Old 2013-06-13, 19:52   Link #150
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Don't blame that on Saki. She didn't plan that, she just happened to be there at the time when it happened. Had another woman been there I'm sure OS-Tan would have had Haruto rape them too against his will.

Good thing Shoko got out of there, I don't think she would have taken being raped(as she doesn't understand the Vampire stuff atm) by her true love all that well and Haruto would hate himself even more.
you're right we shouldn't blame saki or haruto we should blame OS-tan for that scene and shoko would have taken it far worse especially when haruto had just cheered her up only to have him do that to her, i don't even want to think about the state she would have been in afterwards
Old 2013-06-13, 19:53   Link #151
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:

All I blame her for is giving up on fighting it.
Old 2013-06-13, 19:56   Link #152
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Eh, some of you keep saying Saki or Haruto raped the other.

OS-Tan raped both of them, she used Haruto's body, against his will, to rape Saki thus ruining Haruto's current chances with his true love Shoko as he wont leave Saki after all this while Saki will have to deal with the fact that Haruto does'nt love her and is only with her because he feels obligated to forgo his love for Shoko completely after what happened.
Haruto doesn't deserve Shoko anymore.

EDIT: besides that Shoko is pretty lame. The speech it was fucking retarded man. L-ELF is the only one in this whole anime who has brains.
All the others are practicaly retarded.
Old 2013-06-13, 19:57   Link #153
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Spoiler:

Last edited by KleenexGhost; 2013-06-13 at 20:07.
Old 2013-06-13, 20:05   Link #154
Blizzard
KIRABOSHI☆!!!

Quote:
Or man. Haruto went after males before with other girls in the room even and he did kinda start going viral after the episode he got a roommate. OS-tan also seemed pretty *cough* excited to see L-Elf this episode and if I'm not misinterpreting her word as sentence-structure impaired as they were...
Old 2013-06-13, 20:07   Link #155
mayumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
Spoiler:
Saki already knows it won't last. Maybe she just wanted a baby. Cause you know Babies depend on mothers and mother's love is greater than anything in the world. Finally Saki can have a bond as well. Pretty screwed up if that is what writers were aiming for.
Old 2013-06-13, 20:07   Link #156
Destined_Fate

Watch the language.

Shoko isn't completely dumb. She speaks and thinks with her heart, L-Elf is cold and calculating as he only speaks and thinks with his mind. It's why both work so well together and Shoko doesn't seem to mind leaving the more thought heavy stuff to L-Elf either while L-Elf seems perfectly fine having her be the figurehead of the country and keeping everyone together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
All I blame her for is giving up on fighting it.
Pointless as Haruto has been a Vampire longer and was in full on rage mode, no way she would have stopped him in that state. He was also kinda holding her down too.

Saki most likely figured out that Haruto is only going to get worse and that she's willing to be the object he releases those urges upon so he doesn't hurt others like say Shoko.
Old 2013-06-13, 20:09   Link #157
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
Saki already knows it won't last. Maybe she just wanted a baby. Cause you know Babies depend on mothers and mother's love is greater than anything in the world. Finally Saki can have a bond as well. Pretty screwed up if that is what writers were aiming for.
It seemed like it was out of love and her wanting to ease his pain in a way. In a very dark way.
Old 2013-06-13, 20:14   Link #158
queenSwild

I just watched the episode subbed, and I was wrong about one thing. It doesn't look like L-Elf rigged the polls. Shoko did win just by saying that they'd have a festival when they got to the moon. Although this kind of makes it worse. Why would you chose that over someone who actually took the time to plan out their futures and actually thinks about their safety? Now I won't feel bad for them if they all die because of their immaturity.
Old 2013-06-13, 20:14   Link #159
Sakuratsuki

Hahaha, found this on 4-chan:

President provides methods to be sustainable and survive
Shokoloko wants to have a School Festival when they get to the moon.
She Wins

How retarded can this anime get?
Old 2013-06-13, 20:16   Link #160
mistress_kisara

I can't believe the leaks were true... Damn leaks, it would have been more shocking if not for those. Poor Shouko..And will Module 77 reach the moon? And facing Cain will be tough..
Closed Thread