AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-27, 02:32   Link #1
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Invaders of the Rokujyōma!? (Rokujyōma no Shinryakusha!?) [Anticipation]

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Original creator (light novel): Takehaya
Original illustrator: Poko
Plot summary: The "apartment comedy" centers around Kōtarō Satomi, a boy who started to live by himself to attend a high school. He fortunately discovered a very cheap, tiny (six-mat or rokujyōma) room for 5,000 yen (about US$50) a month, and began his new life there. However, when he moved into that room "1X6" in the Korona complex, some unexpected "roommates" began appearing one by one, such as the female ghost, a magical girl, an underground dweller, a space alien and her attendant. Kōtarō's bizarre communal life has begun, and "this six-mat room is a battlefield!?"

Note: Takehaya launched the light novel series with illustrations by Poco in 2009, and Hobby Japan published the 14th volume last August. Tomosane Ariike started a manga adaptation on Hobby Japan's Comic Dangan website last December. The light novels already inspired an original promotional movie with some animated footage by director Shinichi Watanabe and SILVER LINK in 2010.

The official website for the light novel series has been teasing a "special project." AnimeJapan 2014 will host a special event for the television anime on its Blue Stage in Tokyo Big Sight on March 23 at 1:40 p.m.

The anime's voice cast includes Yūichi Nakamura, Tatsuhisa Suzuki, Aoi Yūki, Ayana Taketatsu, Eri Suzuki, Harumasa Ōmori, Masumi Tazawa, and Maria Naganawa. Yūki and Taketatsu's musical unit Petit milady is contributing their third single as the anime's ending theme song.

Premise is good, I watched the PV promoting the source material long ago but while the animation was fantastic back then (it's by Silver Link so who knows?), it remains a little outdated now. So I'm glad the visuals looked better though a little derivative of the novel designs, let's see who will hold a candle when it comes out!
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2014-02-27, 02:47   Link #2
Dr. Casey

I wish I could find an apartment for $50 a month...

Interesting, between this and Himegoto's being announced a few days ago, Summer 2014 anime are really starting to come out of the woodwork; future seasons start becoming much more fleshed out around a season and a half in advance. This looks like an okay little series, I might watch it. I like the designs for the magical girl and the chick with the giant whatever that weapon is.
Old 2014-02-27, 04:03   Link #3
Tenzen12

It doesn't look like anything special, but it's mildly amusing.

There is no reason not give a shot.
Old 2014-02-27, 06:05   Link #4
ultimate_noob
Skwid Fan

Finally we will be getting a full tv series. I'm watching this. The LNs were good.

Animating the first arcs will be a challenge.
Old 2014-02-27, 09:38   Link #5
maximilianjenus
[E]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
I wish I could find an apartment for $50 a month...

Interesting, between this and Himegoto's being announced a few days ago, Summer 2014 anime are really starting to come out of the woodwork; future seasons start becoming much more fleshed out around a season and a half in advance. This looks like an okay little series, I might watch it. I like the designs for the magical girl and the chick with the giant whatever that weapon is.
the miko ? the weapon is boobs.
Old 2014-02-27, 10:59   Link #6
D-Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
It doesn't look like anything special, but it's mildly amusing.

There is no reason not give a shot.
Depends how will anime staff do
Vol.1-6 is meh at best,after vol.6 is awesome,so i see there are fans hope anime staff can just skip vol.1-6 because it's boring
Old 2014-03-22, 04:45   Link #7
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Staff and cast revealed
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2014-03-22, 08:54   Link #8
teja208
Critical fanboy

Seriously? So the premise is about a guy and bunch of girls fighting over a cheep room in an apartment complex.
Old 2014-03-22, 22:05   Link #9
Dekomori Sanae
Twintail Twister!

Sounds like it's about "How many people can you stuff in a 6 tatami room?
Anyway, pic in OP post is broken, and PV video doesn't work. Any pics for this? Or an official page?
Old 2014-03-23, 03:19   Link #10
APNki

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...oma-anime-cast

Looks like Silver Link is once again doing two shows at the same time this summer.

Hopefully this doesn't cause any quality problems with 2wei.
Old 2014-03-23, 03:25   Link #11
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
You know, for some reason this sounds like it could be a resounding success or complete disaster, with very few options in between.

Just... odd. It really makes me go for some reason, but... Well, I guess I will give it a try. PVs might help a little more.
Old 2014-03-23, 13:24   Link #12
APNki

Old 2014-05-19, 11:40   Link #13
Izayoi Sakamaki

Find a new PV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DxR1fBl7A8
Old 2014-05-19, 19:51   Link #14
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Another Yuuichi Nakamura-led anime series? Lols.
Anyway, I haven't seen Silver Link's signature SHAFTesque style here, so it looks and sounds blander than the usual Silver Link production.

I hope that they handle the humor like in BakaTest.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2014-05-26, 16:32   Link #15
Genjo
Genjo-Subs Founder
*Fansubber

find another PV i believe i wish this was translate so i know whats being say it looks funny lol
Old 2014-05-26, 22:57   Link #16
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

That's quite a bold move to show part of the episode as a PV.

I never realized that the Mahou Shoujo character would be as timid as a mimosa. >.<;;;;
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Old 2014-05-31, 01:58   Link #17
OkamiNoKaze

At first I thought they put the wrong storyline, it's at first almost exactly like Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin, until you get to the Magical girl part.
Old 2014-06-03, 04:37   Link #18
Mef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
That's quite a bold move to show part of the episode as a PV.

The longer "PV" posted here was made by Nabeshin in 2010 as a bonus for the novels and except for the studio, which is the same, it has nothing to do with the Anime that is going to air soon.
Well, maybe Nabeshin did some storyboards like on Nourin, who knows.
Old 2014-06-03, 04:49   Link #19
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Oh, I see. (Nabeshin = Shinichiro Watanabe?)
I haven't checked the source, so going in blind, like most of the time.

Old 2014-06-03, 14:03   Link #20
Mef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Oh, I see. (Nabeshin = Shinichiro Watanabe?)
I haven't checked the source, so going in blind, like most of the time.
Nabeshin is Shinichi Watanabe, he's known for directing Excel Saga and Puni Puni Poemy but has been doing storyboards for SILVER LINK. recently.
I wouldn't be surprised if he continued working with Shin Oonuma and do some storyboards for this anime.
Closed Thread

Tags
romantic comedy, shounen