Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-01-24, 11:25   Link #421
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
HA pricless that was great. Ill throw is some doe for that we can create a brand new reality show where Takano travels the world researching F*** up villages.
Yah, I was doing my best to be open minded about the whole thing, but the teacher's reaction made me want open up a can of Takano onto them

I hate bullying, but when I teacher did nothing I was just oO
Old 2008-01-24, 16:35   Link #422
mandarb916

The full OP is pretty nice, though admittedly, hearing Sakakiura whispering in one of the verses is a little...odd...in particular i think the instrumentals are done very well.
mandarb916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 16:41   Link #423
Keruri
Like a falling star

I've been anticipating this release!

I agree, the opening song has meaningful and fitting lyrics that beautifully reflect the storyline. Not only is the singing fabulous (as expected), but the instrumentals alone are stunning and extremely gorgeous.

Overall, I find the song to be quite elegant and very melodious. It's a pleasant listen, and is by far my favourite opening song out of all of this season's new anime. The title alone is enough to intrigue me. <3

Episode 4 was very cute as well!
Keruri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 16:53   Link #424
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Well, I didn't like ep4 any better than ep3, but never mind that. There are a couple of things I wanted to mention. First, that was some of the better fanservice of its kind that I've seen lately. And second, Yukiji, the young girl, was played by Katou Emiri, who was Kagami in Lucky Star. She also played the younger girl (the rival) in the recent OVA Candy Boy. Here's hoping her career is taking off.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 17:09   Link #425
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 4 ~
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 18:15   Link #426
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Episode 4 almost made me cringe, as it pushed on a lot of wrong buttons...
Spoiler for rough opinion:

But surely, it is the worst episode of H2O and I hope it will be for the rest of the series.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2008-01-26 at 05:16. Reason: fixed a very confusing typo
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 21:32   Link #427
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Maybe I'm just slow, but it took me until this episode to realize that the logo in the OP changes with every episode based on the character being profiled (except the first episode). They also made another small fix to the OP for something that had actually bothered me every time I watched it (see if you can spot it!).

Spoiler for Episode 4:
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 21:41   Link #428
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep4:

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
They also made another small fix to the OP for something that had actually bothered me every time I watched it (see if you can spot it!).

Spoiler for Episode 4:
What is it?
Besides the character in the title, the only other change I could see was the moving water in the title.

Spoiler for ep4:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 21:52   Link #429
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep4:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
What is it?
Besides the character in the title, the only other change I could see was the moving water in the title.
Spoiler for in case someone else is bored and wants to try to spot it on their own...:
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 22:02   Link #430
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Spoiler for in case someone else is bored and wants to try to spot it on their own...:
Ah, I see. That part. I forgot about it after the first time I looked through it.

And, a nico nico video focusing on Hamaji~
Spoiler for link plus spoilers on Hamaji, it's a bit more okay if you have watched episode 4 though (video includes game CGs):

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2008-01-25 at 03:01.
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 02:59   Link #431
mandarb916

man...what a horrible episode...i don't even understand why it was necessary....the fan service wasn't that great either...
mandarb916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 05:15   Link #432
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Dear god!!! WHY!!?? I haven't been that naughty to be punished like that. I looked at that butt. *shudders*
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 09:31   Link #433
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^
Spoiler for ep4:

edit: And oh yea...full OP is godly

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 15:25   Link #434
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

This was a very boring episode for most part of it...the only entertaining bits where the revelation of hamaji and the confrontation at the end. Not enough Hayami damn it!!!

Spoiler:

Last edited by Manji Midou; 2008-01-25 at 15:37.
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 01:21   Link #435
cynicalicious
I like pie.

Hmm.. 4 eps in, and my soul is hardly rocked at all. I get the feeling I'm going to be freeing up some HD space soon, too.

And Hamaji has to have the most annoying voice ever... dolphins, dogs, and bats think it's annoying.

I guess the whole, "Hey, let's go hang out with the evil bully ringleader girl" idea just struck me as massive cognitive dissonance... or maybe it's just really poor writing. Or Hirose is just a total and utter weenie. Wasn't she calling him a cockroach 2 eps ago, and threating him with total social outcast status? He's hanging out with the same girl who had human waste dumped on Hayami? WTF? Ugh, this series gives me a headache.

The only, and I mean ONLY saving grace is Hayami, and her "Everyone can just go #### themselves" for the teaser for ep4 at the end of ep3. That was amusing. She's probably the only character I don't want to hit with a large heavy blunt object... except maybe Otoha, too. She's not offensive in any way I can think of off the top of my head. The rest can go sink in mud. Seriously. No redeeming value in any of them. And the writers, producer, and director can join them all. -_-

Gaaah. I want my 2 hours back.
cynicalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 01:38   Link #436
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Well that was...a rather large waste of time.

They barrage us with drama and now all the sudden its "Beach time"...Riiight...I think with one episode they managed to torpedo any lingering respect I had for takuma. The guy I guess has no qualms going out having a good ol' time with one of Hayami's chief tormentors Yui...I mean heck knows I love a good swim with an incredible bitch whose idea of fun is getting a couple guys together and beating the hell out of the village scapegoat amirite?

Bleh they put together this very "Us vs. Them" situation and now all the sudden want the viewers to buy into everyone being buddy buddy...No thanks...Your gonna tackle a subject like bullying as your main focus in the story you don't flake out into generic harem beach episode territory like this.

Ofcourse the random poorly excuted trap revelation was just another thing to top off this gem. I like how they give him padding in the top area this whole time and then say "Aha its a guy"...yea...right...Sorry buddy your no Jun...try again...

One last thing was what in the world did they do to hinata's character design...She looked like a blow-up doll or something...Whatever she was I think it was as far removed from attractive as you can get...Mmm can't forget generic grouchy loli that has it out for the protagonist...

Ah ranting is fun...But ultimately unfulfilling since all you really want is for the show to not be painful and live up to its potential...

Oh well...I'll probably give it one more episode to redeem itself and get back on track...Otherwise this things on a path to crash and burn worse then M:Y haha...

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 03:55   Link #437
Jerseykid

That was a cool outfit hirose had on at the end.
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 04:43   Link #438
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimichi View Post
Oh well...I'll probably give it one more episode to redeem itself and get back on track...Otherwise this things on a path to crash and burn worse then M:Y haha...
Oh god no. hopefully this was one of a time slip up...ughh...myself;yourself was just painfull to watch in the finals eps not to mention how they crewed one character with a retarded plot twist...Seeing how this sorry excuse for an episode ended we can say the story can get back on track, now that it has gotten itself ridden of the generic 'Beach trip".

I find hamaji enjoyable, I wonder what made Hamaji be like that...hamaji is the third most enjoyable "female" character next to Hamayi and Oto....
....Hinata can go to hell.........
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 05:16   Link #439
Haruyasha
名前は?
*Scanlator

That was... very disturbing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimichi View Post
[FONT="Century Gothic"]Well that was...a rather large waste of time.
It's not so bad.. especially Yui's swimming suit as the camera panned up.. I happened to notice a fold.

Apart from the disturbing piece, everything else was good, especially the fan service. Not really sure what you guys don't like about episode 4.
It really caught me off guard, and it made me go 'wtf?' for a sec.. but actually I like that because it's quite funny.

You'd expect no less from a show that has such a weird sponsor clip.

Last edited by Haruyasha; 2008-01-26 at 05:30.
Haruyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 06:25   Link #440
FatPianoBoy
Dansa med oss

... WTF? Hamaji is a trap? Even the Admiral didn't see that one coming. I don't care how effeminate a guy is, there are things that a lady's bathing suit simply cannot hide - which are conspicuously missing if you look close enough (I was so flabbergasted by this development that I went back and checked). Although going by the voice, he may have once been intended to become an opera singer, but even then the mysterious shrinking chest cannot be explained, like, at all. I vote random, lame character twist in an attempt to try to keep the story's head above the swelling oceans of mediocrity. It's swimming about as well as Takuma at this point, though.
FatPianoBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, drama, kadokawa, makura, romance, school life, seinen, zexcs