AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-03-05, 18:43   Link #3381
bobmeow

is vol 9 ready for translation ?
Old 2013-03-05, 18:58   Link #3382
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmeow View Post
Vol.9 isn't even out yet, not sure if it comes out in a few days or in April.
Old 2013-03-05, 18:58   Link #3383
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:

That volume will be release 5-4 day later(March 10).

I doubt any translator has a Time Machine.

Spoiler for P.S.:

Last edited by CatRules; 2013-03-05 at 19:33.
Old 2013-03-05, 18:59   Link #3384
henzaeroz

Quote:
volume 9 will be released on march 10th 2013
Old 2013-03-05, 19:15   Link #3385
kagato3

The more I read the more I start to question Miya and Maya's motives with Tatsuya. the translated parts of the Reminiscence Chapter bring up some odd questions. First Sakurai openly treats Tats as Miya's son something Aoki in volume 3 states is against their house rules. Miyuki seemed to think that Tats being a Guardian might be preferred status compared to his perceived magical deficiency with in the family. Third that pause right before Miya gave the siblings a reasonably deniable way of being closer together. I don't think anyone would care to take the odds that she didn't see right through Miyuki.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2013-03-05, 19:47   Link #3386
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
The more I read the more I start to question Miya and Maya's motives with Tatsuya. the translated parts of the Reminiscence Chapter bring up some odd questions. First Sakurai openly treats Tats as Miya's son something Aoki in volume 3 states is against their house rules. Miyuki seemed to think that Tats being a Guardian might be preferred status compared to his perceived magical deficiency with in the family. Third that pause right before Miya gave the siblings a reasonably deniable way of being closer together. I don't think anyone would care to take the odds that she didn't see right through Miyuki.
The reason Sakurai talks to Tatsuya while Aoki doesn't is not because some status or rule. She is a nice person while Aoki is very conceited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I think they tried to copy it with machines and such for some reason.
The experiment that USNA were trying to do is conceptually different it was a project they have given up on until SH basically in theory MKR universe magic comes from a different universe so they created a mini blackhole to be able to pull magic.
and heavy metal burst is different from material burst in both the magic and scale.
Old 2013-03-05, 20:11   Link #3387
setsuna86

In this forum, I always read that either Mayumi will become Tatsuya´s "parvati" or Minami.
Then what about Honoka?
I think Honoka is highly probable to become Tatsuya´s partner than Mayumi or Minami.
If there is on eperson that Miyuki can accept as Tatsuya´s partner, it´s Honoka.
Don´t you think?
Old 2013-03-05, 20:29   Link #3388
cyberdemon

Who is Parvati?
Old 2013-03-05, 20:36   Link #3389
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Who is Parvati?
they are talking about Mahesvara

Mahesvara = Shiva

Sati = the first consort of Shiva

Parvati = the second consort of Shiva

CMIIW
Old 2013-03-05, 20:40   Link #3390
millie10468

Is it wrong of me to hope Tatsuya ends up with no one? One of the things I love the most about him is that he's unable to have feelings for anyone other than Miyuki. When people talk about who he might end up with, I find myself wondering if he really could gain the ability to feel like normal people. I really want to know if that's remotely possible.
Old 2013-03-05, 20:42   Link #3391
Seitsuki
Onee!

What is all this talk about consorts? There is no way the legal wife is going to allow any of that nonsense. It's just not done. Please keep all your speculations within the realm of reason.
Old 2013-03-05, 20:44   Link #3392
babbo3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by millie10468 View Post
Is it wrong of me to hope Tatsuya ends up with no one? One of the things I love the most about him is that he's unable to have feelings for anyone other than Miyuki. When people talk about who he might end up with, I find myself wondering if he really could gain the ability to feel like normal people. I really want to know if that's remotely possible.
Well this is what's most likely to happen but it's fun to speculate, even if it's taken to far at times.
Old 2013-03-05, 20:50   Link #3393
nacer666

I was thinking that if tatsuya do not lust after women then how about his lower part?Does it even work?
Old 2013-03-05, 20:53   Link #3394
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacer666 View Post
I was thinking that if tatsuya do not lust after women then how about his lower part?Does it even work?
I think he's shown bodily reactions like when Mari once whispered in his ear but he doesn't feel it emotionally. He doesn't react to nudity though due to his lack of emotions but actions seem to cause some sort of reaction with him.
Old 2013-03-05, 21:10   Link #3395
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
dya mean is he even get "natural phenomenon" of morning wood, is it..??
now dat make me curious too...
Old 2013-03-05, 21:38   Link #3396
babbo3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
dya mean is he even get "natural phenomenon" of morning wood, is it..??
now dat make me curious too...
well it's yes and no he is able to be aroused but the moment he does it becomes information inside his body.
Old 2013-03-05, 22:04   Link #3397
blackwhite67
Banned

He can be physically aroused, but there is no emotion behind it and he views it objectively.
Old 2013-03-05, 22:16   Link #3398
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
He can be physically aroused, but there is no emotion behind it and he views it objectively.
too bad.

sounds like only " having sex " not " making Love "
Old 2013-03-05, 22:36   Link #3399
synbios

Quote:
Well Tatsuya can have sex and since he can feel pain sure enough he should feel pleasure but no strong feelings or love. With talk about regaining some emotion during the vampire arc maybe some amount of feelings could be possible for a lover yet nowhere near the amount for Miyuki.
Old 2013-03-05, 22:53   Link #3400
babbo3d

Vol 8 chapter 11
Starts reading and suddenly tsundere Miyuki
3 minutes later....
convulsing on the floor puking rainbows.
True story.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings