GendoAizenPig

Just the newest RAW is untranslated.
GendoAizenPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-03, 19:47   Link #4022
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I see. So when will she contact Kazuya, then? I hope it's soon, if it hasn't happened already in the RAWs.

Is the latest RAW chapter the only one not translated so far, or are there more?
She's probably waiting for Kazuya to reveal himself while performing her duties to the people. She probably already has Arcadia in her custody.
Old 2016-09-04, 19:21   Link #4023
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Gengo said he has to use Freezing to contact her. But with him being as confused as he is at the moment, it could take him a very long time to realize that he should do that (he isn't even sure he's at the place Gengo wanted him to go to, after all). And there's also the fact that he can't communicate with anyone in that world without using Freezing, but that if he does use it, the people will or could think of him as dangerous.
Old 2016-09-06, 23:44   Link #4024
RobotCat
In a Box

With the new chapter out I wonder if the timeline is shifted. Maybe Kazuya got warped into the past, and all the characters are just reincarnations? Maybe their world ends up getting destroyed and their souls move into the new world (Earth), and the Novas are the cursed souls that destroyed their world following them to Earth.
Old 2016-09-07, 04:42   Link #4025
Gespenst1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotCat View Post
With the new chapter out I wonder if the timeline is shifted. Maybe Kazuya got warped into the past, and all the characters are just reincarnations? Maybe their world ends up getting destroyed and their souls move into the new world (Earth), and the Novas are the cursed souls that destroyed their world following them to Earth.
I had a similar theory on that, except my theory still kept with the alternate dimensions. Albeit with that, the dimension was destroyed long ago long ago, and where Kazuya is right now at the moment is the past due to Maria taking him there. Everyone who died in that dimension reincarnated into the main dimension (Noel Alexander Iruka into Noel Alongrutch).
Gespenst1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 13:11   Link #4026
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The only thing confirmed as of the moment is that it's an alternate dimension and that it's where Maria came from. I'll go and read it now, but you guys are probably right about this being the past in that other dimension.

Edit: Just read the chapter.

And, wow. It really took him this long to realize that he's in the extradimension?

But anyway, hopefully he'll talk to Maria via his Freezing soon now. That Gengo guy, though. What's he really up to, I wonder? Why does he want to shame the Satellizer of that dimension?

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2016-09-07 at 13:26.
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-08, 02:35   Link #4027
Windsgrace

Just a thought. Remember when it was said Gengo could take over the world as he saw fit should he want to? So why hasn't h already? Perhaps in this version/ dimension he is attempting to. It is implied males can use freezing or "steal hearts. ( What ever that means exactly. We will see.) It could mean make them fall in love...anyways~ My thought is if there are less males in the world...and he could live like a king...and get what ever he wants. (Kind of crass I know but you saw him with all those women.) Even tools to mess w/ the elite and build his own forces. I could be completely off base though.
Thoughts?
Old 2016-09-08, 10:11   Link #4028
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Gengo-lookalike in that other world making love with all of those women at the beginning of the chapter and then him talking about his plots did give me that vibe. Then coupled with the spoilers we got of the chapter, it cemented it even more - that that Gengo in the other dimension has plans to rule the extradimension and make all of the women there is b*tches. Kazuya might have to stop him and save those women. Though he'd have to be a lighter version of what that version of Gengo is now (i.e. a less evil version).

Hopefully Kazuya's Freezing also gets through to Maria and lets her notice him. We'll see.
Old 2016-09-09, 13:51   Link #4029
RedBlueBlack

I'd really like to see our Gengo's reaction to his counterpart. That'd be an interesting conversation.
RedBlueBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-09, 16:16   Link #4030
DragonOsman
Dragon King

They likely wouldn't even understand each other. And I'm not sure if either of them can use Freezing. Even if ours one could, it wouldn't be the type Kazuya can use. And I'm pretty sure he can't use Freezing at all, anyway. We don't know enough about the extradimension Gengo to be able to tell whether or not he can use Freezing at all.

But yeah, if they could understand each other, it'd be good to see what their reaction to each other would be.
Old 2016-09-09, 17:05   Link #4031
RedBlueBlack

I meant more of Gengo's reaction in general to not only having a counterpart duplicate, but one that is clearly evil. I mean even without opening his mouth, this new guy screamed "super-villain" to me.
Old 2016-09-09, 17:25   Link #4032
DragonOsman
Dragon King

In that case, yeah, if Gengo is a good enough a judge of character that he can realize from just looking at someone what kind of person he/she is, that's good. It'd be good to see his reaction to him then.
Old 2016-10-11, 09:03   Link #4033
avalom
~NTR~

new chapter is out

Spoiler for NSFW:

a good chapter, but what will happen with the new plan of genjo ?

sorry for my shitty english
avalom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-11, 10:16   Link #4034
RedBlueBlack

Looks like the Chevalier is literally throwing everything it has at Gengo. He doesn't look too worried though. Anyone know what he talks about to Suna and Scarlett at the end?
Old 2016-11-14, 07:03   Link #4035
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for chapter 209:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-16, 10:37   Link #4036
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@~Yami~: I don't want Kaguya to be like his grandpa and be completely stoic. He's fine the way he is - except, it'd be okay if he became a little manlier and came to terms with everything. Take to heart what Stella told him while trying to comfort him while he was feeling down about Gengo's words. And he hugged the Stella-lookalike girl to calm her down, so I think it's fine. I just hope she doesn't get added to his harem or seem to start replacing Stella herself.

If it's really Maria's past, how does Gengo know to go there? And how does he know how to send people there? Did Maria tell him? And if, so how does Maria know about the way to get to her own past? I wonder if it's possible for this to be a part of her own memories?

I didn't use spoiler tags because the chapter is already scanlated.
Old 2016-11-19, 11:40   Link #4037
RedBlueBlack

It makes more sense that this is a whole new world and that is a new Maria, different from the one back home. If Maria was just showing Kazuya her past I don't think he'd be able to interact with it so much physically.
Old 2016-12-27, 04:54   Link #4038
amtro
Distro

No Freezing this month either. Did Freezing end or something?
Old 2016-12-27, 07:02   Link #4039
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Maybe Author got writer block or he decided to focus on his other works?
Old 2016-12-27, 09:25   Link #4040
amtro
Distro

Haha oh you. Unless your name is on the Oricon best sellers chart then that's not how things work in Japan.

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen