AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-03-11, 19:27   Link #8621
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
While I could ask why you're even bothering to post here if you don't give a damn about the series, I'll ignore that.

The point of making Accel and Hamazura lead characters is redemption. Despite the fact that they did horrible things for reasons that may not be that good, they decided to make a change in their lives and they did. That's something worthy of respect.

But in any case, I know you're a troll, so answering is pointless, really.
What about the other villains especially the grunts? They all died terribly by these two hands... and that's after their so called redemption. There's no redemption for the mooks. I seriously feel sorry for Hound Dogs in vol. 12-13, Accel should just knock them off without slaughtering them or just go right straight to kill Kihara so that the Hound Dogs would be dissolved automatically since the reasons why they're there was mostly because they're terrified of Kihara anyway. As for Hamazura, his entrance in vol. SS was just pathetic I seriously doubt how come he became such a badass character. Good thing he doesn't turn batshit insane in a fight like Accel (and that's after Accel's redemption).
Seriously, WTH is wrong with u guys!?

Last edited by Kleeyook; 2011-03-11 at 19:41.
Old 2011-03-11, 19:27   Link #8622
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Dude WTF is wrong with u!
I find his point reasonable actually...

Maybe not for Hamazura but certainly for Accelerator....
Old 2011-03-11, 19:28   Link #8623
Sandinwater

Quote:
Has anyone checked haimuras or kazumas twitter? On a side note one piece mangaka is ok
What's there twitter account???
Old 2011-03-11, 19:29   Link #8624
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Greed~ View Post
does Kamachi have a twitter or facebook page?
Not that I know of. Haimura's page hasn't been updated since the quake strck
Old 2011-03-11, 19:34   Link #8625
outerelf

Well, it's finally morning over in Japan, so people stopping for a breather might post. However, anyone know where they live? If its in Tokyo, Kesennuma, or Sendai we might want to start praying really hard. Those three seem to be the hardest hit cities.
Old 2011-03-11, 19:38   Link #8626
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I find his point reasonable actually...

Maybe not for Hamazura but certainly for Accelerator....
Thats what actually got me. It was like they doesn't care if they die and the series stopped

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
Well, it's finally morning over in Japan, so people stopping for a breather might post. However, anyone know where they live? If its in Tokyo, Kesennuma, or Sendai we might want to start praying really hard. Those three seem to be the hardest hit cities.

Tokyo is ok they weren't really hit hard. Not sure on Kesennuma, Sendai was hit hard as fuck and thats where u worry
Old 2011-03-11, 19:54   Link #8627
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
To tell u the truth, I don't really give a damn about this series since a scum like Accel and the trash like Hamazura became the main leads. They used to be villains before and back then they're the most pathetic characters out of all the casts in this series imo. They have such fraudience excuses like "their life suck" while Hamazura should be able to live just fine if not involving himself with the garbage Skill-out, Accel shouldn't accept Level 6 Shift project in the first place etc.
ANd heck, they became quite popular. While other minor villains are all killed off like trash by them. I don't understand humans.

What about the other villains especially the grunts? They all died terribly by these two hands... and that's after their so called redemption. There's no redemption for the mooks. I seriously feel sorry for Hound Dogs in vol. 12-13, Accel should just knock them off without slaughtering them or just go right straight to kill Kihara so that the Hound Dogs would be dissolved automatically since the reasons why they're there was mostly because they're terrified of Kihara anyway. As for Hamazura, his entrance in vol. SS was just pathetic I seriously doubt how come he became such a badass character. Good thing he doesn't turn batshit insane in a fight like Accel (and that's after Accel's redemption).
Are you done insulting other people and their favorite characters? If you don't give a damn about this series, then go ahead and leave. Nobody's going to stop you, so quit whining like your opinion is the only one that matters and like everyone else has a problem because they view things differently.

I don't even have the energy to type a full blown response right now, so I'm just going to ignore you from now on.
Old 2011-03-11, 19:59   Link #8628
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post

Yes, Accel killed a lot of people, but that wasn't supposed to be a positive thing. He did that because he was angry and afraid, there is no justification for it.

What you don't understand is that redemption is not a one off thing, those two will be redeeming themselves forever.

Anyway, why am I even responding? You're pretty much a troll after all.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2011-03-11, 20:06   Link #8629
outerelf

Quote:
Tokyo is ok they weren't really hit hard. Not sure on Kesennuma, Sendai was hit hard as fuck and thats where u worry
Tokyo is 'okay'? They were hit the hardest by the earthquake, and they have a nuclear plant cooling system breaking down on them, and they are being flooded. :/ I don't think Japan will be 'okay' for awhile now.

Also, good luck to those in Oregon and Hawaii- it looks like the tsunami recently hit there as well.
Old 2011-03-11, 20:16   Link #8630
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Tokyo is 'okay'? They were hit the hardest by the earthquake, and they have a nuclear plant cooling system breaking down on them, and they are being flooded. :/ I don't think Japan will be 'okay' for awhile now.

Also, good luck to those in Oregon and Hawaii- it looks like the tsunami recently hit there as well.
They definitely werent hit the hardest, I already told you which town did. Tokyos in the center.... here

Quote:
I'm confident that most of these seiyuu are okay. The epicenter of the quake was 250 miles off the coast of Northern Japan, most of the damage and death is in Miyagi and on the coastline of Fukushima. The death toll thankfully is from the Tsunami not the jiishin. Neigborhoods and prefectures in Tokyo are intact,buildings swayed but didn't collapse. 4 million central Japan resident are without power.
thats it. Tokyos is near the center of japan. The power plant is on the coast.

On a side note. Maybe its too early for this but i find it kinda odd or a bit funny that when New Testament came out hell breaks loose. Not trying to be disrespectful just think its soooo inconvenient for this to happen
Old 2011-03-11, 20:29   Link #8631
outerelf

*headdesk*

I feel so stupid. That's what one gets staying up all night to watch for tsunami warnings... >.>
Old 2011-03-11, 20:34   Link #8632
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
*headdesk*

I feel so stupid. That's what one gets staying up all night to watch for tsunami warnings... >.>
This also begs the question....... Where does kamachi and haimura live?

Boy this is one hell of a day. I wake up and I hear japan gets hit. I go to school and my friend is MIA which is one of two things

1.skipped school
2.got jumped.

My teacher collected homework I didn't do so I got a low C in class. Im just gonna give my last hopes And little luck I have to japan so they don't have more tragedies
Old 2011-03-11, 20:58   Link #8633
Phibrizzo
Honos628

I wouldnt bash people for their taste of characters, I rather remain quiet and move, I like accelerator perfect two goodie shoes characters are boring, and he is trying to redeem himself and about hound dogs they basically live to kill or be killed, if they failed their mission they would simple be killed by Kihara, the novel made that clear.
Old 2011-03-11, 21:01   Link #8634
outerelf

Quote:
This also begs the question....... Where does kamachi and haimura live?

Boy this is one hell of a day. I wake up and I hear japan gets hit. I go to school and my friend is MIA which is one of two things

1.skipped school
2.got jumped.

My teacher collected homework I didn't do so I got a low C in class. Im just gonna give my last hopes And little luck I have to japan so they don't have more tragedies
I'm not certain. The only thing really known about Kamachi is that he writes. If you try to click on his name in wikipedia, it redirects straight to Index.

Also, I hope you have a better day. Since I live in Asia currently, I heard about it shortly after it happened. I was at work then- I stood there stupidly watching TV Screens for a good while. And since my boss just transferred out of Japan only 3 months ago... He went home early.
Old 2011-03-11, 21:12   Link #8635
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

I have to say though. Even though that was one big earthquake and tsunami about 1000 deaths isn't so bad
Old 2011-03-11, 21:22   Link #8636
Sandinwater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
I wouldnt bash people for their taste of characters, I rather remain quiet and move, I like accelerator perfect two goodie shoes characters are boring, and he is trying to redeem himself and about hound dogs they basically live to kill or be killed, if they failed their mission they would simple be killed by Kihara, the novel made that clear.
The main reasons why I don't want Accel for MC, is because

1: Touma fits the role PERFECTLY
and
2: Touma's story really isn't over tell Kazuma Kamachi says it over
AND
3: I never really liked Accel, I mean he really never will be able to redeem himself because do remember he did kill over 10,000 clones no... not clones.. PEOPLE, I mean tell me this lol... would you want someone who killed 10,000 people in your house??? cause I know I don't!
Old 2011-03-11, 21:22   Link #8637
NightGale

Quote:
I have to say though. Even though that was one big earthquake and tsunami about 1000 deaths isn't so bad
It may sound cold thatīs the truth, it could have been way worst...hmm in fact the tsunami that hit hawaii(was it? i kinda blocked it out with my everyday) and sri lanka(last year or the year before), are quite good examples of how it could have been... i kinda find the a bit disturbing the fact that these things are becoming more frequent...Nah it must be because my friend forced my to watch 2012 again late at night yesterday.
Old 2011-03-11, 21:38   Link #8638
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightGale View Post
It may sound cold thatīs the truth, it could have been way worst...hmm in fact the tsunami that hit hawaii(was it? i kinda blocked it out with my everyday) and sri lanka(last year or the year before), are quite good examples of how it could have been... i kinda find the a bit disturbing the fact that these things are becoming more frequent...Nah it must be because my friend forced my to watch 2012 again late at night yesterday.
The world won't end in 2012 cuz my cereal doesn't expire till 2014
Old 2011-03-11, 21:48   Link #8639
Sandinwater

Quote:
The world won't end in 2012 cuz my cereal doesn't expire till 2014
Lolololololololol
Old 2011-03-11, 22:08   Link #8640
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandinwater View Post
The main reasons why I don't want Accel for MC, is because

1: Touma fits the role PERFECTLY
and
2: Touma's story really isn't over tell Kazuma Kamachi says it over
AND
3: I never really liked Accel, I mean he really never will be able to redeem himself because do remember he did kill over 10,000 clones no... not clones.. PEOPLE, I mean tell me this lol... would you want someone who killed 10,000 people in your house??? cause I know I don't!
1.- Touma is a classic shounen hero, without a lot of the flaws I agree.
2.- No story isnt over, that doesnt mean Touma should lose focus, but this is a share spotlight story
3.- They didnt act human, its been stated over and over that if they request mercy he would have stopm there are worse examples that are liked on fiction like Light and Leloch or however u spell it.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen