Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-09-04, 13:33   Link #3421
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhazard View Post
It depends on how you see it.

On one hand, he is not ignoring the desires of others in favor of fulfilling Solomon's ideals. By the end, Sheba was basically blind to everything that wasn't Solomon's ideal world and that kind of bites her in the ass.

On the other hand, he has made his fair share of shady decisions the past 2 chapters. The fate of the Djinn and Aladdin are pretty depressing when you think about it.

Forcing everyone into human form is similarly odd.

I guess, he is "better" in a sense, but he is still tainted by Solomon.
Arba wants to kill everyone. How can Ugo not be better than her?

His intentions, at least, are good. His methods are debatable, but he is doing his best.

Forcing everyone into human forms - if that's his fault rather than Solomon's anyway - is logical, for him. Alma Toran's history is one of conflict among species. Solomon's human vs human revolution is an abnormality, and even there Ugo could see the different species being at each other's throats. He must have thought that if one removed that difference, conflict would disappear. It didn't occur to him they'd just find other reasons to make war on each other.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 13:37   Link #3422
Bogart
Banned

The world already has it's kings. It might be within the power of Aladdin and the Djinn to take the world for himself, but that would make him a villain, don't you think? Especially after how badly his father screwed up the last world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazo View Post
he have some issues with god " dragon scene" , but apart of that he act as he said.
Incorrect. Solomon when discussing "equality" never once mentioned erasing discrepancies in personal power and ability. When he spoke with others, he pointed to the "heart' as being what connected people and made them equal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I mentioned it before. Solomon is inside of everyone. It's a necessary to kill everyone to get rid of Solomon. There is no other way. The only other option would be accept Solomon as the new god forever.
Bogart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 13:47   Link #3423
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Wanting to kill Solomon doesn't excuse wanting to kill everyone.
Old 2014-09-04, 14:02   Link #3424
Bogart
Banned

Quote:
Wanting to kill Solomon doesn't excuse wanting to kill everyone.
Letting Solomon win would have been just as bad.
Old 2014-09-04, 14:04   Link #3425
Redhazard
Desert Man

Quote:

His intentions, at least, are good. His methods are debatable, but he is doing his best.

Forcing everyone into human forms - if that's his fault rather than Solomon's anyway - is logical, for him. Alma Toran's history is one of conflict among species. Solomon's human vs human revolution is an abnormality, and even there Ugo could see the different species being at each other's throats. He must have thought that if one removed that difference, conflict would disappear. It didn't occur to him they'd just find other reasons to make war on each other.
I wasn't including her in the analysis. I thought it kind of went without saying.

Edit: Oh, now I get it. I somehow read the original post as Sheba instead of Arba.

My bad there.
Redhazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 16:11   Link #3426
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

Quote:
The world already has it's kings. It might be within the power of Aladdin and the Djinn to take the world for himself, but that would make him a villain, don't you think? Especially after how badly his father screwed up the last world.
but aladdin is the true king, his destiny was sealed when hugo make him the "savior"...that was the point behind this chapter

the actuals kings/kings candidates don't matter, they will die someday...

maybe alladdin want to "correct" the world, "fix" what his father broke...and what is gonna happen if the true king is a member of al-thamen..or the kou empire...
he is gonna accept a kou family member/al-thamen as the true king?

what if allibaba don't "obtain" the king title? or he is going to force everything to make alibaba a king?

Quote:
Incorrect. Solomon when discussing "equality" never once mentioned erasing discrepancies in personal power and ability. When he spoke with others, he pointed to the "heart' as being what connected people and made them equal.
equality is equality, any personal "view" is not equality.
but to truly obtain equality, you need to "fix" the world, resource, limits. laws..and not the bs solomon did

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogart View Post
I mentioned it before. Solomon is inside of everyone. It's a necessary to kill everyone to get rid of Solomon. There is no other way. The only other option would be accept Solomon as the new god forever.
Quote:
please, you are talking about mass-murder/genocide..as a human being i don't want to accept that answer.(even if this is fiction...even as a person with atypical empathic response.... )
i can understand genocide.....but i cant accept it as a option
Old 2014-09-04, 16:24   Link #3427
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Only if you're completely deranged.

If one can live with a god, then Solomon or Il Illah makes no difference. If one can't, then look for a way to break free from destiny altogether. Heck, Solomon would probably want that if that was an option.

"Killing everyone" shouldn't be on the table as an option.
Old 2014-09-04, 16:30   Link #3428
Bogart
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazo View Post
but aladdin is the true king, his destiny was sealed when hugo make him the "savior"...that was the point behind this chapter

the actuals kings/kings candidates don't matter, they will die someday...

maybe alladdin want to "correct" the world, "fix" what his father broke...and what is gonna happen if the true king is a member of al-thamen..or the kou empire...
he is gonna accept a kou family member/al-thamen as the true king?

what if allibaba don't "obtain" the king title? or he is going to force everything to make alibaba a king?
Aladdin doesn't have the right. If he tried to take it, he'd be the villain.

Quote:
equality is equality, any personal "view" is not equality.
but to truly obtain equality, you need to "fix" the world, resource, limits. laws..and not the bs solomon did
As long as differences exist, equality is impossible. As long as people are unable to stand in the exact same place and time as one another, it can't be done. And it's impossible for two objects to inhabit the same space.

Quote:
please, you are talking about mass-murder/genocide..as a human being i don't want to accept that answer.(even if this is fiction...even as a person with atypical empathic response.... )
i can understand genocide.....but i cant accept it as a option
Solomon killed god and condemned everyone that had ever died to hell. Besides which, it's not like the people were "innocent". They were living extensions of Solomon's will. It's like fighting an enemy that has multiple bodies. If your enemy is every living thing on a planet, the course is clear.
Old 2014-09-04, 16:57   Link #3429
Kazu-kun

I don't agree that everyone should die just to get rid of Solomon's will. There's must be other options, even if we don't know them yet. Aladdin himself isn't too keen in following Solomon's will either (he already disobeyed it by telling everyone about Alma Toran), but he wants peace above all else.

I do agree that Aladdin won't be king. Ideally, there shouldn't be a "one king" anyway. It solves nothing in the end.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2014-09-05 at 06:20.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 16:59   Link #3430
dazo

Quote:
Aladdin doesn't have the right. If he tried to take it, he'd be the villain.
he have the right as the true savior behind the new world...

if we use your example with al-thamen good ways

he cant be the villain, because like you said he is fighting against a bunch of fakes kings, that usurper his title, he can slaughter all the world because the occupant are following a fake king.
the people that raise against him aren't innocent because they are defending a fake king, the people that live in these countries are sinful beings that follow a fake

Quote:
As long as differences exist, equality is impossible. As long as people are unable to stand in the exact same place and time as one another, it can't be done. And it's impossible for two objects to inhabit the same space.
that is the reason behind laws.
we cant obtain fully equality, but we can coexist with equality.
if you don't seek equality ..then what you seek..a world of chaos is a nonsense, kill a person and take his possession and the next day you are killed and everything you own is taking away.

Quote:
Solomon killed god and condemned everyone that had ever died to hell. Besides which, it's not like the people were "innocent". They were living extensions of Solomon's will. It's like fighting an enemy that has multiple bodies. If your enemy is every living thing on a planet, the course is clear.
this is a nonsense, because the magicians and magi are also part of salomon will , so they better kill themself first.

you are comparing child, babies, elders with a monster with multiply heads?

you can live without solomon will if you want, but killing because you cant accept another existences is..

:::::::::::::::

Quote:
. Ideally, there shouldn't be a "one king." It solves nothing really.
this
Old 2014-09-04, 23:33   Link #3431
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

We need a democracy revolution! Where is this world counterpart of US ?
Old 2014-09-05, 10:48   Link #3432
dazo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyesvn View Post
this...
we really need democracy here....but real democracy with real a real core.....and not the bs that exist in some places

...so..this is a world without murica..
Old 2014-09-06, 09:00   Link #3433
Fwarlord

Quote:
I think Reim has the best chance to become one. Their real life counterpart is ancient Rome after all. If they continue to follow Scheherazade's teaching of developing technology, one day their tech will replace magic and the world will have no need for neither kings or magis.

About the solution of how to win against Solomon without committing genocide, I think the most simple way is to make everyone hate him and fate itself, dye every rukh in black. Without white rukh, they don't have to worry about being control by Solomon anymore.
Old 2014-09-06, 09:19   Link #3434
Starshipw
Free Opinions Available

Quote:
Be careful what you wish for. (See the English Revolution and the French Revolution.) To install a working democracy without mass executions of the losing side requires that all sides agree to live under the rule of law and not the dictates of one man and to guarantee the rights of minorities (political, ethnic and religious). Very few leaders appear prepared to take such steps. Sinbad, assuredly. Reim, possibly. Who else?
Starshipw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-06, 10:11   Link #3435
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

I think if Sin and Reim's leaders try really hard, they may actually made it. As far as we know, there's actually some countries work fine as republic ( according to Alibaba from Balbad arc ). What we need to do is getting rid of all magic. Without it, manipulating black rukh will be much harder.
Old 2014-09-06, 11:07   Link #3436
dazo

Quote:
@Fwarlord
I think Reim has the best chance to become one. Their real life counterpart is ancient Rome after all.
rome cant be consider a fully democracy "goberment"(republic) but they have (use) some concept.

i doubt if reim can become a democratic country, their lifestyle is based in rome after all.

Quote:
@Starshipw
(See the English Revolution and the French Revolution.) To install a working democracy without mass executions of the losing side requires that all sides agree to live under the rule of law and not the dictates of one man and to guarantee the rights of minorities (political, ethnic and religious).
first, under a one man rule..the enemies/minorities are gonna die.....(and how can a person accept something like "divine right")

if, the new constitutions accept the protection and safe trial of the enemies/minorities ...and put away the religious "concept".

then this democracy is something that need to be reached at all cost.

....and, after that, the senate/parliament/add here a name, need to rise the educational level, protect the ambient, and open the markets ..to make this country something stable

Quote:
@hawkeyesvn
What we need to do is getting rid of all magic.
this, why there is still magic in first place(f*ck you hugo)...magic break the common sense(add here a lot of problems) and create a lot of shi*
Old 2014-09-08, 12:23   Link #3437
bastek66

FLASHBACK ARC FINALLY ENDED. New chapter is back in present.
Old 2014-09-08, 14:44   Link #3438
ChampDream
Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
FLASHBACK ARC FINALLY ENDED. New chapter is back in present.
that good news
Old 2014-09-08, 20:44   Link #3439
Bogart
Banned

Spoiler for raw spoiler:
Old 2014-09-08, 20:52   Link #3440
dazo

what....need synopsis
......please

Tags