AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-07-12, 08:48   Link #2021
Marty17
Like What You Hate

Even though it's a fantasy imagery painted by Momo, was that the 1st ever kissing scene in TLR?
Old 2011-07-12, 10:09   Link #2022
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

I was wondering ... will end up really with a harem ending? ... or with someone?
because I don't wont this finish incomplete ..
But ..,i like this manga.. Is really nice and fun to read this...
The girls... I like All...
Old 2011-07-12, 10:14   Link #2023
Khalil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
I was wondering ... will end up really with a harem ending? ... or with someone?
because I don't wont this finish incomplete ..
But ..,i like this manga.. Is really nice and fun to read this...
The girls... I like All...
Where's the point, if it doesn't ultimately end in a proper harem.
Khalil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-12, 10:28   Link #2024
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
Where's the point, if it doesn't ultimately end in a proper harem.

Yes! I hope for harem ending...
I just hope that this time, , will have an end, and will not be incomplete ....
If the harem ending happen.. I think Rito...will need a super powers .. to make feel good.. All girls
Old 2011-07-12, 10:42   Link #2025
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

TLR would be the only manga where a harem-ending is acceptable for me. That's mostly due to its comedy-romance-ecchi setting. The development of characters and story has gotten better, but the comedy-ecchi will still remain as a leading element. And to be honest, there has not been much pure romantic deveopment or at least not enough to warrant a couple-ending. For that Rito needs to be much more aware of the opposite gender romantically ie. willing to go out instead of perma-fainting when there's nudity in fron of him .
I mean, in TLR1 he confessed to Lala, but due to reasons it eneded in a confession to every girl available. Another example: Yui. It took Rito quite a lot of time to even realize that she considers him as a friend (during the second Valentine chapter) and their "cute" moments were roughly 3 events IIRC.

@Harem members: The mature fanfictions have every girl at his service: Lala, Haruna, Momo, Nana, Yami, Mikan, Yui, Run, Mikado, Oshizu, Risa + Mio, Aya + the other servant, Saki, even Kyoko (99 % freely created personality).
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-12, 11:03   Link #2026
ForteAnly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Indeed, Rito has now realized that Momo wasn't lying: there are other girls that are in love with him, and him, oblivious as he was, has never noticed it until now. What happened in this chapter should give him food for thoughts. I think his current mindset will slowly change and he'll eventually come to accept the harem. It'll probably take a LONG time though.

So true. She seems intent on including every single hot girl Rito has ever interacted with into the harem (hell, she considered including Mea 5 minutes after meeting her ). There's no way she wouldn't include Mikado.

Incidentally, I don't think we've ever seen Mikado's breast in their full glory, this needs to happen in Darkness.
I totally agree with you Kanon. It's about time that Mikado get's some TLR: D glory. In the first season there was simply not enough. With the way Yabuki is doing things now one can only imagine what Mikado will do in TLR: D. As for the Harem ending. I am hoping it happens. There are just too many girls that like Rito and have expressed their feeling for him. The Lala and Haruna ending seem less unlikely now that Rito is realizing there are more girls that have affection for him. So hopefully one massive harem occurs at the end.
ForteAnly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-12, 18:15   Link #2027
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Wow, in other interesting news, looks like Kentaro's Lala sketch for the quake victims got the highest bid. I'm glad the other drawings got good bids too, and it's not a competition since it's for a good cause, but it's still pretty good to know.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...illion-yen-bid

Last edited by MAX_COLA_POWER!; 2011-07-12 at 19:48.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-12, 18:41   Link #2028
Soraya21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Wow, in other interesting news, looks like Kentaro's Lala sketch for the quake victims got the highest bid. I'm glad the other drawings got good bits too, and it's not a competition since it's for a good cause, but it's still pretty good to know.

That really is something else... An over $15,000 bid & nearly twice the amount issued for the runner-up. Granted, leaving each of the heartwarming messages aside, Yabuki's work was indeed beautiful, definitely the best-looking sketch out of the entire lot imho.
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-13, 03:39   Link #2029
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

I remember, in this thread, a drawing, where 'Rito was in the midst of all the naked girls ...
I hope, this really Happens!!
I watch the anime serie, first and "second", the second was different, because if I'm not mistaken,
Were events,in chronological order,taken from the manga...
I hope Rito become a man fast.. Really Rito is a good guy..., but he is too slow... !!!!
Old 2011-07-13, 04:09   Link #2030
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
I remember, in this thread, a drawing, where 'Rito was in the midst of all the naked girls ...
That's from To Love-ru: Darkness. I think that pic is from either the first or second chapter.
Old 2011-07-13, 05:22   Link #2031
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

If I remember correctly, Mikado's glorious chest has never been shown truly exposed before. Just lots of lingerie shots.
Old 2011-07-13, 06:51   Link #2032
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Wow, in other interesting news, looks like Kentaro's Lala sketch for the quake victims got the highest bid. I'm glad the other drawings got good bids too, and it's not a competition since it's for a good cause, but it's still pretty good to know.

That's impressive. I thought Yabuki's drawing was by far the best and I see the japanese agree with me.

It was a very good idea to auction those drawings. I wonder why it took them so long to do so though.
Old 2011-07-13, 10:34   Link #2033
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:

Yabuki-sensei really know how to capture people hearts.

A smooth-colored praying girl.
Is surely beautiful and representing the main target of the auction.

What makes me more surprised is,
I thought he already forgot how to draw a girl in a proper manners.
Especially when we're reading To-Love-Ru Darkness
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-13, 22:23   Link #2034
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

I think Yuuki needs to start organizing the girls before he becomes king (something akin to imperial chinese concubine structure )...

Of course, Lala is the queen, but I am not too sure about the positions of the other girls
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 00:52   Link #2035
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Seems they don't ban what "sells" in Japan. lol Ishara and your bill.
Old 2011-07-14, 02:45   Link #2036
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The second volume sold 214,122 copies in its first week! Almost made it into the top 5. Darkness brought in quite a few new readers.

& new coloring out! While uploading it, I noticed an older coloring of Yami I had never seen before was added to the pool (on danbooru). Check it out as well.
Old 2011-07-14, 04:24   Link #2037
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The second volume sold 214,122 copies in its first week! Almost made it into the top 5. Darkness brought in quite a few new readers.

& new coloring out! While uploading it, I noticed an older coloring of Yami I had never seen before was added to the pool (on danbooru). Check it out as well.
has sold so much!!
But is in sixth place...
Old 2011-07-14, 22:05   Link #2038
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Japanese fanservice will save Japan. Yabuki will be it's pioneer. lol
Old 2011-07-15, 00:16   Link #2039
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Japanese fanservice will save Japan. Yabuki will be it's pioneer. lol
That would be a big slap to Ishihara
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-18, 12:55   Link #2040
Prime

Hi, guys.

I'm wondering if you know how may I get the Perfect Data Book and the illustrations that are not in animepaper, oreno imouto or Minitokyo from the Lovey Honey Artbook. I mean, I want them since I knew they would be in sale, but I can´t find them TTmTT
Prime is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen