AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-02-02, 06:33   Link #61
zibi88

well its pretty clear it will be narutoxFuu :P she knows that naruto never kissed a girl...everyone is greatfull to naruto so is she ^^ and if all bijus gave their souls to naruto than it means that the hosts souls are with them too... so she is inside narutos body aswell xD

and well maybe later when naruto ripps out all bijus from inside gedo mazo... the souls of the hosts will return to the bodies (as the 4tails host did not look like ET body anymore)

well fuu was the one to smile at naruto and do the flashback of what 4tails said ^^ it would be funny if she comes back to life and she is the one to steal narutos first kiss (as a 1st girl... since naruto already did it with a guy XD)

anyway it looks like the 2tails as a cat is really cooperative with naruto as its offers the fistbump... and does not hestitate with the lines about naruto beign that one that rikudou was talking about...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 10:59   Link #62
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well its pretty clear it will be narutoxFuu :P she knows that naruto never kissed a girl...everyone is greatfull to naruto so is she ^^ and if all bijus gave their souls to naruto than it means that the hosts souls are with them too... so she is inside narutos body aswell xD

and well maybe later when naruto ripps out all bijus from inside gedo mazo... the souls of the hosts will return to the bodies (as the 4tails host did not look like ET body anymore)

well fuu was the one to smile at naruto and do the flashback of what 4tails said ^^ it would be funny if she comes back to life and she is the one to steal narutos first kiss (as a 1st girl... since naruto already did it with a guy XD)

anyway it looks like the 2tails as a cat is really cooperative with naruto as its offers the fistbump... and does not hestitate with the lines about naruto beign that one that rikudou was talking about...
i think it's hopeless to seek romance in naruto,he the last mc likely to ever get a harem.
too busy fighting to save the world;his only chance would be to meet strong bishoujo in the battlefielf-be it comrade or enemy-but since it's naruto we're talking about...
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 13:32   Link #63
23 gundam fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
Naruto-Sasuke kiss... lol.... we're back to the beginning chapter... nice one Kishimoto and Kyuubi

good conversation and it's really epic when we know about Kyuubi's past... Young Bijuus are very cute actually.... and to know that Kyuubi respects his oldman so much... aww...

wait! does Naruto got all of 8 bijuus chakra inside him??? why does he rub his stomach?? only for sealing Kyuubi or... new power?? please don't give Naruto another power up... he's too strong right now

and good bonus pictures from this chapter...
you called it in regards to narutos power ups lately. all i have read over and over again is the sasuke haters saying that they hate sasuke because of his power ups that come out of nowhere with no training. well what do they have to say about naruto now. recently naruto have gotten power ups out the butt lately, and it seems like just hanging out with tailed beasts is a power up the way kish is writing these last few chapters.
23 gundam fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 14:50   Link #64
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23 gundam fan View Post
you called it in regards to narutos power ups lately. all i have read over and over again is the sasuke haters saying that they hate sasuke because of his power ups that come out of nowhere with no training. well what do they have to say about naruto now. recently naruto have gotten power ups out the butt lately, and it seems like just hanging out with tailed beasts is a power up the way kish is writing these last few chapters.
hardly any power-up:kurama and other biju just lend him their strengh;now their link is gone,he's the same as usual,with only shadow clone and rasengen left;beside,the question isn't why sasuke progressed so much in the two years and half under oroshimaru but why didn't naruto learnt anything with jirayia in the meanwhile.
recently,we even learn minato taught his space/time teleportation jutsu to three of his elite guard,but they didn't teach it to naruto...
all that has been discussed countless time so i guess it's best to drop the subject.
Old 2012-02-02, 16:22   Link #65
GusGus

Quote:
recently naruto have gotten power ups out the butt lately
It has been like this since Shippuden, it's ridicoluos, it's just bad writting, kishimoto try to make the manga better by giving powers out of proportion to Naruto and Sasuke. It's really cheap
GusGus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 19:20   Link #66
Mateus

I wonder what Edo-Madara is doing right now?
Old 2012-02-02, 20:58   Link #67
Hanzoman
Banned

Quote:
I'm surprised that I'm not reading more comments about that. I don't know if you were here reading the forums around when Sasuke fought Killerbee, but there was such an outcry here about how he was able to subdue the 8-tails at the end; and he only just barely made it out alive. In this case Naruto is able to take on 5 bijuu on his own without even getting hurt, just because he's using the kyuubi's power, and theres no problem about that. I don't care if he's the main character, that just sounds ridiculously overpowered to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
hardly any power-up:kurama and other biju just lend him their strengh;now their link is gone,he's the same as usual,with only shadow clone and rasengen left;
lol uh, I think not. This will most probably be a major factor for some other ridiculous power-up he'll be getting down the line, perhaps being the container for the 10 tails, or some how containing half of every bijuus power or something that gives him even more power. Shit why stop at that, lets start having him flying around (since wind is his element right?) and blowing up planets with single laser beams from his finger tips.

Quote:
beside,the question isn't why sasuke progressed so much in the two years and half under oroshimaru but why didn't naruto learnt anything with jirayia in the meanwhile.
Actually the question was exactly that. Perhaps you should take a gander at some of the old threads? There were many people complaining specifically about the sharingan, his cursed seal, and even that he got new clothes lol.
Hanzoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 21:25   Link #68
james0246

^Honestly, Naruto not being able to take on 5 Bijuu (now) would be a little unrealistic to me. I mean, characters like the dead Raikage could defeat the Hachibi by himself, and then you have Madara and Hashirama who can both defeat the Kyuubi (in Hashirama's part, by himself while fighting Madara (presumably)). So, Naruto using the full power of the Kyuubi should be awe-inspiring and should be doing exactly what we have seen.

Then again, I felt Kishimoto underpowered Naruto during the initial Jinchuuriki exchange. .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 21:58   Link #69
itachi-san314

I have no problems with either naruto's or sasuke's powerups. they have almost all been pretty well defined (aside from sasuke's hawk summoning which isnt really a powerup and also could easily be explained with a 1-2 page flashback). they are the main characters. I'm not sure why people have problems with them getting powerups. they cant just stay stagnant and they also cant be much less powered than the current set of villains like madara, tobi and kabuto. i feel like they're powerups have been just right and that BM naruto vs EMS sasuke will be very interesting and the near-epitome of what the series has been building up to. they each will probably have 1 more powerup in this arc and most likely when they fight each other.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 23:37   Link #70
Lendial

Oh my god baby tailed beasts, i died from the furry cuteness. im really impressed kishi can still interject youth and humor into a manga that has aged so well with time.
Old 2012-02-03, 04:35   Link #71
Alchemist007
*Author

Nice chap, I still want to see the Jyuubi though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Yuo guys are scary.I mean that ch a totally destroyed the Naruto x Sasuke and yet . :..Yaio fangirl power ,I suppose?
Bromance and yaoi are not mutually exclusive in their heads
Old 2012-02-03, 10:11   Link #72
ronin myael
lost ronin

well, i can't say i'm surprised by this turn out. i guess we all expected naruto to be the successor of the rikudou sennin.

i liked the chibi kyuubi though. kawaii!!!!
Old 2012-02-03, 11:02   Link #73
KyuubiRocks
What?!

They should really consider making this whole fight scene into a movie man...
gees those Bijuu's were cute little critters man..just wanted to jump in there and hug them..hah!
Old 2012-02-03, 11:44   Link #74
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
well, i can't say i'm surprised by this turn out. i guess we all expected naruto to be the successor of the rikudou sennin.

i liked the chibi kyuubi though. kawaii!!!!
successor or reincarnation?it's still no clear in my mind
who think naruto should/will learn his father teleportation(forgot it's name)and thus there will be need of a break before the final showdown
Old 2012-02-03, 11:56   Link #75
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
successor or reincarnation?it's still no clear in my mind
who think naruto should/will learn his father teleportation(forgot it's name)and thus there will be need of a break before the final showdown
i doubt naruto is the reincarnation rather the heir to the rikudou sennin's will. he shared the guy's compassion and understanding. the bijuu felt that when they met him.
Old 2012-02-03, 12:48   Link #76
Midnight Commander

^ Yes, it looks like Naruto will be something of a successor. The ninja world began with the sage as he was strong enough to create it, and will end with Naruto as he's strong enough to destroy it or change it into a system that doesn't spread strife throughout the world. Certain points in the chapter seem to hint that the sage has made some mistakes, that our "chosen one" Naruto will have to remedy.
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 15:02   Link #77
Baragan

Btw did any1 notice the jubi having horns almost similar to the five tails? While naruto is becoming more like the sage?
Baragan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 16:53   Link #78
Hanzoman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^Honestly, Naruto not being able to take on 5 Bijuu (now) would be a little unrealistic to me. I mean, characters like the dead Raikage could defeat the Hachibi by himself, and then you have Madara and Hashirama who can both defeat the Kyuubi (in Hashirama's part, by himself while fighting Madara (presumably)). So, Naruto using the full power of the Kyuubi should be awe-inspiring and should be doing exactly what we have seen.

Then again, I felt Kishimoto underpowered Naruto during the initial Jinchuuriki exchange. .
In regards to the other characters, fair enough. I still thought it looked a bit too easy, and it reminded me of the way he was able to use and control the kyuubi's cloak so well at the end of part I. Taking on 5 bijuu's with barely any struggle and no injuries just seems like a bit much even if he is using the kyuubi's power.
Hanzoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 18:18   Link #79
Baragan

I think its high time other characters were given upgrades 2
Baragan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 22:00   Link #80
octaviahawk
Wingedmercury

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Sadly yes...then again, this could be Naruto's Gay Panic moment ...
I literally burst out laughing at this

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion