AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-03-14, 23:49   Link #141
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I was pretty satisfied by the original ending, but what the fuck. I should get the full game when I buy it.
EA says hello.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-15, 12:19   Link #142
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

Is the DLC on the disc (with the actual download being only a few kb in size) or is it a proper full download ?

I'm interested in it but the price for such a short amount of play time is shocking even by EA's rock bottom standards...

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-15, 12:21   Link #143
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Is the DLC on the disc (with the actual download being only a few kb in size) or is it a proper full download ?

I'm interested in it but the price for such a short amount of play time is shocking even by EA's rock bottom standards...
Well EA taken a lot of heat of Mass Effect 3, they are now scrambling to make profit.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-16, 23:06   Link #144
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Is there some way to downlooad Playstation store items to a USB drive/thumb drive or something and then transfer it to my PS3? Because I'm trying to download the Awakening bonus story and my PS3 is having a hard time downloading it.
Old 2013-03-18, 04:10   Link #145
EmagEvil

Just finished the game with my little bro saturday night after 36 hours of playing on Normal Mode, it was easier than we thought... And sunday wa played Awaken the DLC, it took us 10 € and 3 hours of playing to finish it... My little bro complained that EA should add this DLC on the game than milking us the consummers...

... And my complaint is about the optionnals missions on the ice planet : Its the same frigging facility in each quest! They didn't break a leg Visceral Studio... And compared to Dead Space 2, there's less sceneries... But still, i had fun!
EmagEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 21:24   Link #146
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Speaking with your wallet... Literally.

Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-20, 08:38   Link #147
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Anybody else finding this game freezing up on you when you try to ave and quit from the weapon crafting arena? It's done that to me several times int he past two days.
Old 2013-03-20, 09:39   Link #148
EmagEvil

Sorry Shinji i only used the weapon crafting arena ONCE, since it took the materials in your story's inventory...

... Btw i started a New Game+ on Impossible Mode, now i'm on chapter 5 and only die once(on the train because i mess up the jump to the plane)... Sure, the Necromorphs hit a lot harder, but if they can't hit me i'm safe(armed with a sniper rift max damage + shaw below, and an automatic rift coupled with a grenade launcher)...
Old 2013-03-20, 16:33   Link #149
Alchemist007
*Author

I took a shot at hardcore mode and died when some random debris hit me in that first flying in space sequence. Then I remembered how the controls to shoot don't work at all when entering the planet, I have no incentive to try Hardcore mode anymore.
Old 2013-03-21, 04:48   Link #150
EmagEvil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I took a shot at hardcore mode and died when some random debris hit me in that first flying in space sequence. Then I remembered how the controls to shoot don't work at all when entering the planet, I have no incentive to try Hardcore mode anymore.
Well duh that's the Hardcore mode... A little accident and pouf! You restart from the beginning...
That's for masochist...
... Yesterday played until the beginning of chapter 6 with my little bro, even the immortals can't annoy us too much(i can dismembre them with 1 shot from my sniper riffle, and it has stas support)...
Old 2013-03-21, 08:53   Link #151
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

How do I unlock the double +3 circuits in Pure Survival mode, since all you pick up is just crafting materials. (and an occasional health pac here and there) I've gotten I think a few of the double +3 circuits to show up in the list, but not many and I don't know how those were unlocked.
Old 2013-03-21, 12:35   Link #152
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Quote:
You know there is a way to make your experience in Hardcore mode less painful...It involves an old trick with the save data known as "Copy" OR if you feel you're in serious danger of dying quickly just quit the game and restart. However that method will cost you whatever ammo and items you used up.

Hardcore Mode itself wasn't hard it was just the ANNOYING little mishaps and accidents can be your biggest enemy.
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-21, 16:25   Link #153
Alchemist007
*Author

I'm well aware of the insta-quit tactic

Unfortunately with space debris I didn't even see this one coming, actually the only way I might be able to cheat the system is quitting right when I die, it's possible it won't register it as a death before being kicked out to the main menu.
Old 2013-03-21, 20:45   Link #154
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Nope the absolute minute you die the game will auto save and you're screwed, you have to instant quick BEFORE the killing blow hits you.

So it's either memorize the game and go through by experience, and/or use the tactics I offered.
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 07:38   Link #155
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Is anybody else having a huge problem with the game constantly freezing on them? For me it freezes almost every time I lift off the ground in a zero-G area and when the screen switches rom normal to console view in chapter 7 when you take control of the shuttle, but it also randomly freezes at other spots too.

It never froze once before, but lately it's been freezing constantly.
Old 2013-07-16, 15:18   Link #156
Velsy

Over the last few months I've played through dead space 1, 2 and last 2 weeks been in Dead space 3. I do like the series alot now. The 3rd person shooter is my style (as in like fallout 3/new vegas)

Spoiler for Awakened Spoiler:

I have to say, after playing co-op for a bit, I really like playing as Carver. But the multiplayer support in the game is really poor, not much mic control, no push to talk, random match making kinda fails alot. Never been able to find a multiplayer co-op in pure survival mode either (I prefer that over standard)

Oh and one thing I like is having a bayonette on my weapon, I like how its now crafting and altering your own weapons.

Quote:
I was talking with a friend about that when he asked if we wanted to do it. I've told him its probably not worth it, since we'd probably instant die on the first cliff or something and it all be over.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote