AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-12-18, 04:22   Link #3001
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by panzerfan View Post
That gun has enough penetration to be equal to that the Panzer IV with the L48 75mm, firing Tungsten rounds.
No, it had about the same penetration as an APCBC-HE (Armour Piercing Capped Ballistic Cap High Explosive).
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 04:28   Link #3002
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

Well.... pulling off of Wikipedia, the Armor penetration was 140mm of vertical armor which was comparable to the 7.5 cm PAK 40 with AP40 rounds. It's most shocking to me when considering how light the rounds and the gun are. The projectile was only 2.7kg.

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

panzerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 04:38   Link #3003
Sumeragi
Banned

The 7.5 cm Pak 40 is not the same as the 7.5 cm KwK 40 L/48. In the case of the KwK 40, it had the rough equivalent penetrating power of a PaK 40 using a APCR even when it used a regular AP round.

More importantly, the PAW 600 used shaped charge ammunition for a range of 750 meters. It's basically a short-range anti-tank assault gun.
Old 2012-12-18, 06:25   Link #3004
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

The Chi-Nu's team is World of Tank nerds or this is a joke translate of Comme? =))

Spoiler for :
Old 2012-12-18, 06:27   Link #3005
Sumeragi
Banned

Commie being trolls again. They just said "online tank game."
Old 2012-12-18, 06:28   Link #3006
Gault
inc_mplete

just watched Ep10
ahh dammit, now we gotta wait.. lol

I believe B.Forrests lineup is like everyone said, Overkill, but they're still within the rules
Miho can still pull this off IMHO,
Gault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 06:29   Link #3007
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

But in this time, "online tank game" only refer to WoT
Old 2012-12-18, 06:38   Link #3008
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerklein View Post
But in this time, "online tank game" only refer to WoT
It is true yes. While there are many games about tanks and such, only World of Tanks can be distinctly referred as an "online tank game" in this day and age, with it having a monopoly on online tank combat gameplay.

Still, Commie needn't have forced that reference in. Hell, they can't even get obvious references like "Nuts!" right.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 06:39   Link #3009
Sumeragi
Banned

Also, I'll say this: I got Erika right.
Old 2012-12-18, 06:42   Link #3010
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
It is true yes. While there are many games about tanks and such, only World of Tanks can be distinctly referred as an "online tank game" in this day and age, with it having a monopoly on online tank combat gameplay.

Still, Commie needn't have forced that reference in. Hell, they can't even get obvious references like "Nuts!" right.
I am lost here...

I wonder, with this episode, what will happen to people in this thread? Start to install WoT and play?(Like me... )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gault View Post
just watched Ep10
ahh dammit, now we gotta wait.. lol

I believe B.Forrests lineup is like everyone said, Overkill, but they're still within the rules
Miho can still pull this off IMHO,
More than overkill already... How will the current 7 tanks be able to survive against those 20 heavy/medium tanks? Lets see, in order to accomodate all 20 tanks destroyed(Unless you charge to the flag tank), 1 Ooarai's tank = about 3 B. Forests' tanks(Heavy and medium)...

To pull this off and defeat some OP B. Forests' tanks, is either aim for the weakest point of all tanks(IIRC, all tanks have weak armor at the bottom front...), engines, or call for another tank to support and kill.
Old 2012-12-18, 06:43   Link #3011
RedShocktrooper
Charge Me!

Location: I'm not gone! I'm where you either use a slingshot or a gun!
The only other "online tank games" I can think of are either Tank Ace, which comes and goes (Last time I played it was back in 2011, and they decided to *again* redevelop it after doing that before in 2009, so safe to say it's probably Development Helled), and Tanki Online, which has as much in common with Super Mario Kart with gun turrets as it does World of Tanks.

So it's probably "We play World of Tanks, but we can't say it because it's copyrighted."
RedShocktrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 06:49   Link #3012
Sumeragi
Banned

Images
Motherly(?) Love
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-12-18, 06:50   Link #3013
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.10
well after reveal who is it was miho's team hurray indeed with lil russia accept the defeat & wanting to see final match to excite her with shake hands.

so now oarai's team looking ready to finals give 2 extra tanks give mix it all with two teams of mechanics & online tanks gamer.

after long work each of them having eat with miho "liking" her pals oh les yay on it all, student council on food eat, to freshman watching tank movie, & many others.

here come final round all everyone watching & oh one of them black forest was thanking miho for rescue them from sinking tank then match is on yea online tanks team bought it.

(now wait til march madness for the rest)
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 06:52   Link #3014
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

The other online tank game in 4 years ago is Blitz 1941, with the god view, early time is good, but later the game is really unbalance witht he dominate of Soviet tanks and you can't go to other side, so most of mid and late tier map with the ratio of 7 for Soviet tanks and 3 for German tanks, so many players got bored fast.

Tank Ace has poor fate since World of Tanks with more realistic (Tank Ace you can shoot with 100% accuracy when driving while WoT is not), and enjoyed things to play with hundreds types of tank. It bash a critical hit to Tank Ace.

Tanki Online, no comment because I don't play it, but is look like Tank Ranger with has a server in Viet Nam and got poor fate because "Hack everywhere".
Old 2012-12-18, 07:27   Link #3015
garbage

ahaha man they're really packing in the overkill, 10 vs 5 > 15 vs 6 > now 20 vs 8 ( wonder how many tanks Anzio fielded), not to mention those tanks now i'm expecting some super duper over the top A-team tactic go for it Miho!

aww waiting 3 months would be such a pain >.<

can't help but feel sorry for anteater team, 1st time shown in regular show, 1st match and they got taken out first thing without even firing a shot, well at least they "saved" the flag tank. and they can always say they where in the finals ^^.
garbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 07:38   Link #3016
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
The oldest tank game I played is Battle City....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 07:39   Link #3017
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

Spoiler for :

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
The oldest tank game I played is Battle City....
Those was the days, that is a fun tank game, despite it is not a online game .
Old 2012-12-18, 08:08   Link #3018
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerklein View Post
Spoiler for :
Where are Shiho and her "husband"(If you know what I mean.(VA Joke)) ? They should be around there... I swear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garbage View Post
ahaha man they're really packing in the overkill, 10 vs 5 > 15 vs 6 > now 20 vs 8 ( wonder how many tanks Anzio fielded), not to mention those tanks now i'm expecting some super duper over the top A-team tactic go for it Miho!
Correction: It was 10 vs 5 first, then Kay felt that this is unfair so she had 4 of them moved to another location to fight them in a 5 vs 5 battle.(1 was knocked out by a sneaky StuG)

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-12-18 at 08:21.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 08:37   Link #3019
garbage

^ so where's the correction??? as I've stated FIELDED, if Arisa hadn't done that radio snooping thing, Kay would definitely have used all 10 tanks in the battle till the end. In fact she was using all of it, until she felt the need to compensate for the "dishonorable snooping" her subordinate did.
garbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 08:48   Link #3020
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I feel like playing WoT now.........

Tags
comedy, gup, original anime, slice of life, sports, tanks