AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-12-08, 07:23   Link #3521
zezegui222
A simple man

Thanks for the spoilers @marvelB!!! But.. Meliodas doesn't saw Merascylla being imprisoned by Merlin?? Before Merlin captured her, he already blow out his prison, and even Merascylla was in fear because of him. He lied to his brothers or doesn't remember?
zezegui222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-08, 07:33   Link #3522
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by zezegui222 View Post
Thanks for the spoilers @marvelB!!! But.. Meliodas doesn't saw Merascylla being imprisoned by Merlin?? Before Merlin captured her, he already blow out his prison, and even Merascylla was in fear because of him. He lied to his brothers or doesn't remember?
Remember, he didn't actually see Merlin capture Mera. By the time she was captured, he had already been driven berserk by his own negative emotions and was busy fighting Escanor. So it's understandable that he's currently unaware of her situation....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-08, 09:36   Link #3523
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Thanks for the juicy spoilers.

I hope Chandler gets what's coming to him when and if he does try to kill Elizabeth. Meliodas should just kill him at that point, IMO.

Edit: Yeah, I think Marvel's right. Meliodas shouldn't know what happened to Merascylla given how he was at the time.

[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-08, 09:43   Link #3524
SilverGlavenus

Estarossa wants Liz in exchange, hmm ?? I'm not sure what to make of this. It could relate to the dream Liz once had about Mel in the form of Estarossa. Or Estarossa could be the one to "kill" Liz, since she did "broke" his "idol". I hope that it's not something dark tho.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-08, 10:07   Link #3525
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, hopefully it's not something too dark. Hopefully Meliodas will save Elizabeth if Estarossa or anyone else does try to pull anything.

But what really is Estarossa? I still don't get it.

[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
Old 2017-12-08, 11:21   Link #3526
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm a bit confused, wasn't Zeldris supposed to have the Demon King's power already? And how come Derrieri and Monspiet are not mentioned? They, too, didn't respond to Zeldris' earlier call.
Old 2017-12-08, 11:55   Link #3527
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I'm a bit confused, wasn't Zeldris supposed to have the Demon King's power already? And how come Derrieri and Monspiet are not mentioned? They, too, didn't respond to Zeldris' earlier call.

I forgot to mention it in the earlier summary, but Zeldris actually said in one of the spoiler pages that even if he gave his borrowed powers to Mel, it would still pale in comparison to their father's might. As for Derrierie and Monspiet.... well, I guess we have to wait until the full chapters are out to see if they're mentioned.
Old 2017-12-09, 07:30   Link #3528
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Derrierie and Monspiet might have given up their decrees. Or maybe they still have them and will get them taken away later. Either way, we do need to know why they weren't mentioned (if they really weren't).

Old 2017-12-10, 22:35   Link #3529
AP24

Saw the Korean scans, I think what Meliodas whispered to Zeldris that made him stop attacking was about that vampire Gelda. It was never actually shown that Meliodas killed her after all and we know Meliodas at that time wasn't that cruel to kill a defenseless woman.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-11, 09:22   Link #3530
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Who was she again? It's been a while.

Old 2017-12-11, 11:07   Link #3531
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Who was she again? It's been a while.
Read the Vampires of Edinburgh special chapters, she's largely hinted to be Zeldris' lover. There's also this pic:

Spoiler for pic:

It looks like the series might end up reaching 300 chapters. This means the upcoming anime won't be able to cover the rest of the series until the end in just 2 cours. My guess is the new season will cover up to just after Fraudrin's defeat and then movie will cover the story from 3,000 years ago.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-11, 15:26   Link #3532
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Oh, I remember seeing that pic. I just don't remember much about her story itself. But I must say: It's pretty ironic that Zeldris is getting in the way of Meliodas and Elizabeth's love when he also had a forbidden love (and still does apparently). Is he sour about his own love not seeming to be working out and taking it out on Meliodas?

Old 2017-12-11, 21:09   Link #3533
SilverGlavenus

Looks like Estarossa is obsessed with Elizabeth. I think he's going to take the Commandments for his own and use them against Meliodas. His dream about Elizabeth could be a memory too, but still Elizabeth does not remember him.
Old 2017-12-11, 22:33   Link #3534
zezegui222
A simple man

I think the same but, Zeldris seems to be suspect of him and will be difficult to do that.

Probably what Meliodas whispered to Zeldris is about Gelda, he completely change after heard the whisper. I think Meliodas know what really happened to Gelda, he was with her that moment on the spin-off before he blow everything, and we didn't saw her dead body.

If Estarossa really want to do this, Zeldris won't let the things go easy, because in this moment he need Meliodas. And Zeldris didn't even like the idea of Estarossa go together with him.
zezegui222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-12, 05:32   Link #3535
Random14

Well, at least Meliodas is being honest about wanting the Demon King's power to break the curse on Elizabeth. And even stranger was Estarossa's dream. Was that actually Meliodas and Elizabeth's first meeting way back when?

Whoever the final boss for this series is (especially with the goddesses back in play), the power ranking gets crazier and crazier, what with Meliodas beating up both Zeldris and Estarossa just like that. Huh, and forgot about that picture. So Zeldoris probably had his own non-demon love (although vampire was probably less scandalous than a goddess, yet she was also a deathseeker by the present), but I'm still curious about what things were like before the war 3,000 years ago. Like Elizabeth and Merlin were pretty close, despite Elizabeth as a goddess "princess" and Merlin's own father being a major demon.

I hope Ban gets back soon, that might be the only way to turn things around at this point, since the Sins aren't doing so well at the moment. Unless the goddesses can bring enough power to block the Commandments, but I don't trust them either. So are Estarossa and Zeldoris heading for Mera or is someone else approaching the Sins now?
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-12, 06:53   Link #3536
SilverGlavenus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random14 View Post
Well, at least Meliodas is being honest about wanting the Demon King's power to break the curse on Elizabeth. And even stranger was Estarossa's dream. Was that actually Meliodas and Elizabeth's first meeting way back when?

Whoever the final boss for this series is (especially with the goddesses back in play), the power ranking gets crazier and crazier, what with Meliodas beating up both Zeldris and Estarossa just like that. Huh, and forgot about that picture. So Zeldoris probably had his own non-demon love (although vampire was probably less scandalous than a goddess, yet she was also a deathseeker by the present), but I'm still curious about what things were like before the war 3,000 years ago. Like Elizabeth and Merlin were pretty close, despite Elizabeth as a goddess "princess" and Merlin's own father being a major demon.

I hope Ban gets back soon, that might be the only way to turn things around at this point, since the Sins aren't doing so well at the moment. Unless the goddesses can bring enough power to block the Commandments, but I don't trust them either. So are Estarossa and Zeldoris heading for Mera or is someone else approaching the Sins now?
Yep, they are heading towards Mera. Chandler is probably too busy being at Meliodas' side. As for Cusack, I don't know, he hasn't had a chance to live up to his hype. But it looks like Estarossa is gonna have a rematch with Escanor.

About the dream, didn't Elizabeth say "Did you get in a fight with your older brother again??" So that might not be the first time Meliodas and Elizabeth met. But still, having Estarossa like that is way more troublesome.
Old 2017-12-12, 21:18   Link #3537
silenceblade

How strong is Estarossa? When Meliodas fought Escanor (total power 114,000) he stated it was the most fun he had since fighting Estarossa. Escanor's strength compare to his magic and spirit is too unbalance. I believe the goddesses' seal is still affecting him and his true strength is beyond 114,000.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-12, 22:33   Link #3538
marvelB

Hm, checking out the full chapters, I notice that both Derrierie and Monspiet STILL aren't mentioned among the remaining commandments who still have their decrees. Wonder why that is? I mean, Mel will need their decrees too if he wants that power boost....

BTW, I'm starting to like Chandler more, now. His unrequited love for Mel and hatred for Elizabeth (which is clearly because he's envious of her stealing Mel's attention) highly amuses me! BTW, if Chandler and Cusack are Mel and Zeldris' masters respectively, then is that little cat lady demon supposed to be Estarossa's....?
Old 2017-12-13, 08:48   Link #3539
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, what's up with there being no mention of Derrierie and Monspiet? Meliodas is going to need their decrees, too.

And yeah, I'd say Estarossa and Zeldoris are heading towards where the Sins are. I wonder if Zeldoris figured out that the Sins have at least one of the decrees. And how are they going to get Galan's decree? He was petrified by his own decree, wasn't he?

I really wish Chandler would get the hint already and stop trying to kill Elizabeth. Something is probably going to happen to her at this rate. Chandler did say he'd kill her the moment Meliodas' guard is down for even a moment. If Meliodas already suspects him, then it's fine because Chandler will definitely be stopped if and when he does try to kill her. But if Meliodas isn't suspecting him, then Elizabeth might be in danger as long as Chandler is there.

What will happen when Ban gets Meliodas' emotions back? Will Meliodas still try to go through with the current method of trying to break the curse, or will he go back to the Sins and do something with them for it? And I wonder if Merlin knows that Meliodas wants to become the Demon King to break the curse. Either way, I hope he succeeds and then gets his emotions back later. Though it'd be bad IMO if he loses most of his power again after getting his emotions back.

Old 2017-12-13, 13:14   Link #3540
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
And yeah, I'd say Estarossa and Zeldoris are heading towards where the Sins are. I wonder if Zeldoris figured out that the Sins have at least one of the decrees. And how are they going to get Galan's decree? He was petrified by his own decree, wasn't he?
They can just destroy Galan's statue, effectively killing him. Then his decree will be up for grabs.

Tags
adventure, shounen