Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric View Post
Best filler thread, as a poll.

SOCCER
Don Kanonji episodes would win and you know it. =p
Old 2009-04-04, 14:52   Link #342
Liwyn

Send a message via MSN to Liwyn
I'd like to suggest a new thread... To not annoy the current Bleach Image Thread users, I'd like to suggest an Ecchi thread. Of course, the name might be wise to change, but I'm refering to soft yaoi/yuri/ecchi. No direct showing of bodyparts, of course, same rules as any other thread on this forum - but just a place where people can but more "explicit" pictures. People in the Image Thread are getting kind of tired of them, and as I don't wish to annoy - just please the people actually wanting to see these pictures, this is my way of suggesting a way to make this happen. Hope you understand what I mean. (And yes, I am aware of the fact that I can spoilertag the pictures - which I do - but some people still get tired of it, I think... )
Old 2009-04-04, 15:48   Link #343
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Bleach NSFW Thread already exists

But was closed down due to several reasons

Quote:
I'm closing this thread, but not for the reason you expect.

There's nothing actually wrong with this thread. The problem is that most of what is posted here was also posted in the usual Bleach image thread. I don't see any reason to encourage people to post the same exact images in two different threads. It's just more posts without much new content. Way to jack up the noise to signal ratio. Bleh.

If you want a dose of ecchi, you'll just have to skim through the other thread and look for your sugar.
ALSO

Though the forum may not be demoractic but the posting rules are . If you post Yaoi obeying the forum rules (PG 13) and within appropriate spoiler tags . No one can take moral highground and say no yaoi or yuri . Also no one can object to yaoi and be okay with yuri . If that does happen please feel free to use the REPORT BUTTON for harassment

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-04-04 at 16:15.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-04, 19:40   Link #344
Liwyn

Send a message via MSN to Liwyn
Oh.. Alright, sorry Thanks for your reply.
Old 2009-04-04, 23:05   Link #345
Langus
Optimus Prime

GB: Thank goodness for level headed Mods. You do a great job. Keep it up!
Old 2009-04-08, 16:00   Link #346
kitten320

Yeh it's me again

Just a thought... if we have a thread asking about which character you want to kill or die... how about a thread where you ask about character which you don't want to die under any conditions?

Just a suggestion
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-08, 16:46   Link #347
ginran
~Smile~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Yeh it's me again

Just a thought... if we have a thread asking about which character you want to kill or die... how about a thread where you ask about character which you don't want to die under any conditions?

Just a suggestion
thats a nice idea, but I'd be afraid to post in it! XD

see cuz, I was just saying how upset I'd be if

Spoiler for Recent Manga Spoiler:

Thanks to Yuka-Chan for the sig!
ginran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-08, 21:47   Link #348
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Leaving Kaien all the important character who have died are Espada .Instead of dedicating a separate thread just to Espada/Arrancar, you could always use any one of the several Espada/arrnacar threads . Stating reasons on why they should have survived and there impact on the storyline .

Spoiler for MANGA:

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-04-08 at 21:58.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-08, 22:54   Link #349
ginran
~Smile~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Leaving Kaien all the important character who have died are Espada .Instead of dedicating a separate thread just to Espada/Arrancar, you could always use any one of the several Espada/arrnacar threads . Stating reasons on why they should have survived and there impact on the storyline .

Spoiler for MANGA:
Okay. thanks for showing that to me!

Thanks to Yuka-Chan for the sig!
ginran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-09, 07:10   Link #350
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post

Spoiler for MANGA:
Actually I didn't mean a thread for already dead characters
I meant for those who are alive yet.
After all Kuba must start to kill off good characters!He really has to!
Old 2009-04-09, 22:32   Link #351
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

How about a thread dedicated to answering the question..."When is Ichigo's birthday?"

I mean surely he has been on his adventures more than a year now, surely he has had a birthday pass by...all these hard fought and steadfast friends...all his family around him and not one person asks him about his birthday? Not even his family? I demand to know...when is Ichigo's birthday?!

edit: oops nm I see by using good ole google that the consensus is July 15th, with some others saying July 7th.
Old 2009-04-11, 04:16   Link #352
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuomi1971 View Post
How about a thread dedicated to answering the question..."When is Ichigo's birthday?"

I mean surely he has been on his adventures more than a year now, surely he has had a birthday pass by...all these hard fought and steadfast friends...all his family around him and not one person asks him about his birthday? Not even his family? I demand to know...when is Ichigo's birthday?!

edit: oops nm I see by using good ole google that the consensus is July 15th, with some others saying July 7th.
Also for future reference, those type of question is rather suited for the Bleach Q & A thread.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-11, 05:32   Link #353
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

How dare you attempt to help me in a kindly way! I demand harsher treatment immediately...or else
Old 2009-04-14, 03:37   Link #354
hollowification

Send a message via MSN to hollowification
Bleach gif everyone can post the gif of bleach anime to ichigo bankai to ichigo hollow etc
Old 2009-04-14, 04:28   Link #355
Kuroda

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdeath View Post
Bleach gif everyone can post the gif of bleach anime to ichigo bankai to ichigo hollow etc
I think that would comply with the image thread, and maybe even the ridiculous image thread. Feel free to post gifs there to share with the Bleach fans. here
Old 2009-04-14, 16:15   Link #356
kiroisenko

Send a message via MSN to kiroisenko Send a message via Yahoo to kiroisenko
i want to make a thread about bleach episode, i will post every single bleach episode where you can download them, same goes for the movie the had also.
kiroisenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 16:20   Link #357
kitten320

How about a thread asking what did Kubo smoke and how many times was he hit in the head if spoilers for the new chapter are true
Old 2009-04-14, 17:48   Link #358
Kafriel
Senior Guest

That also goes to the Q&A, but I wouldn't expect the A part for a long long time.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 17:50   Link #359
Kuroda

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiroisenko View Post
i want to make a thread about bleach episode, i will post every single bleach episode where you can download them, same goes for the movie the had also.
Can't create a thread like this, as it goes agianst the rules of Animesuki 1.1

Quote:
1.1 Unlicensed Anime or Manga only

AnimeSuki does not wish to be associated with unlawful and ethically unacceptable activities (e.g. piracy). For this reason all Messages requesting, providing, or otherwise discussing information about the use of illegally obtained media, or any service that aids in the illegal acquisition of such media, is expressly forbidden. The following is a list of media considered "banned" from The Forum because its acquisition is always considered illegal and unethical:

* Fansubs of Licensed Anime
* Scanlations of Licensed Manga
* Any untranslated anime videos (Anime Raws)
* Any untranslated manga scans (Manga Raws)
* Any high-res artbook scans (Artbook Raws)*
* Illegal copies of software (e.g. ROMs, ISOs, "warez", etc.)
* Anything used to illegally circumvent copy protection (e.g. serial numbers, "cracks", etc.)
* Direct copies of DVDs or CDs ("rips") of any kind (e.g. MP3s made from anime OSTs)
* This list is not exhaustive. Ask a member of staff if you are unsure about posting content.

Obviously, any content that AnimeSuki lists is not banned as there would be no site if it was; even though unlicensed anime fansubs are technically illegal (they are in breach of copyright law). This position may appear illogical and even hypocritical especially given that Raws are forbidden. However, we rationalise the rule by the relative ethical acceptability; we simply consider unlicensed fansubs to be ethically more acceptable than other "pirated" media. There are a number of reasons for this; if you want to understand them better please take a moment to read the Fansubbing and Licensing article on the main site.
Old 2009-04-14, 17:51   Link #360
kiroisenko

Send a message via MSN to kiroisenko Send a message via Yahoo to kiroisenko
ight, thanks for letting me know?
kiroisenko is offline   Reply With Quote