AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-30, 11:58   Link #2561
zaeraal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
This was flawless:

I believe that is from some doujinshi, not the railgun manga itself..

Btw tried to make short summary of what the page said about those people in suits (skipped the rest):
Quote:
Saten, despite being scolded by Kuroko, still wants to search for the Shadow Metal.
(Metal created when a lot of powers collide, or so the urban legend says)
Uiharu was concerned if she needs the money that much.
Saten answers that it is her dream to pursue the urban legends.
Then Saten flips Uiharu's skirt, but Uiharu is wearing the gym uniforms under her normal clothes.

In next part mysterious group of people in protective clothing are aggressively trying to catch Saten.
Uiharu calls Mikoto for help, who is teleported there by Kuroko.
When Mikoto saw them, she went rampage and attacked them.
Then the page comments about Saten's belly and bra showing up as she was caught by one of the guys.

In next part, after Mikoto calmed down, they kneeled down and apologized.
Apparently the people were some maintenance responsible for cleaning the sports ground.
There were apparently a lot of attempts to steal the DNA map and Saten was recognized as thief.
Saten thought it was suspicious how the ground was guarded to prevent the escape of DNA map.
(Not sure here, but the maintenance could not do anything against Mikoto so they left)

Next part says that Uiharu is relieved that Saten is safe, but she thought that something is wrong with the urban legend about Shadow Metal.
She then tried to find some information about it on net, but she found only some vague information.
She feels like the Shadow Metal is only a dummy, that the real thing is something different, which the Shadow Metal is trying to hide.
Uiharu then restored the site to find urban legens.
There were the rumors about "Very Valuable Orange" (this reffers to RAILGUN SS2), "Guidance by Punishment" (this reffers to RAILGUN PSP GAME) and some DNA computer that can make espers, but after Uiharu saw the list of people, she quietly deleted this file.
(Not sure about this part, but probably some page comments as to why Uiharu deleted that file and refference to Sisters Project)
And for those still wondering, this was only the first day. In next chapter the Daihasei is heading into it's second day. (mentioned by js06)

Last edited by zaeraal; 2012-01-30 at 13:50.
Old 2012-01-30, 12:30   Link #2562
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
Quite interesting, even reference to the Railgun PSP game

Side note: did anyone recognized Saten's family on this image before?
I wonder if the guy with Kongo is her father or is that member from err... MEMBER who Etzali replaced on Vol.15.
Old 2012-01-30, 13:11   Link #2563
Breidaluk

Valuable Orange reminds me the incident in Russia in Railgun SS2.
Old 2012-01-30, 13:23   Link #2564
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breidaluk View Post
Yes, you're right, the Orange rumor is about Railgun SS2, the Computer that can make espers is probably the cloning machine. Still no idea about Shadow Metal but if we play with the kanjis...
Old 2012-01-30, 13:49   Link #2565
zaeraal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breidaluk View Post
Ah yes, I made a mistake there, it's fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Yes, you're right, the Orange rumor is about Railgun SS2, the Computer that can make espers is probably the cloning machine. Still no idea about Shadow Metal but if we play with the kanjis...
1. "Computer that can make espers" - I am not really sure about it, but js06 was previously reffering to it as
"There was a DNA computer that some hoped would be a machine that could create powers"
There is still a small chance it might be something else, maybe something with Kiyama Harumi and her research on level upper, but most likely it is the cloning machine.

2. What exactly are you reffering to with "play with Kanjis"?

3. Side note - even though Uiharu deleted that file, I am 100% sure that Saten has it memorized completly with photos
(related to powers and she was frequently using that page in the past), so we can conclude she was not trying to protect Saten from researching it,
which pretty much leaves Kuroko and Mikoto as the only people she tried to hide it from and if it really was information on cloning machine and Sisters,
Uiharu must know some really good information about what's going on in AC and their involvement, really makes you wonder what more is she hiding behind those flowers .
Old 2012-01-30, 15:07   Link #2566
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
2. What exactly are you reffering to with "play with Kanjis"?

3. Side note - even though Uiharu deleted that file, I am 100% sure that Saten has it memorized completly with photos
(related to powers and she was frequently using that page in the past), so we can conclude she was not trying to protect Saten from researching it,
which pretty much leaves Kuroko and Mikoto as the only people she tried to hide it from and if it really was information on cloning machine and Sisters,
Uiharu must know some really good information about what's going on in AC and their involvement, really makes you wonder what more is she hiding behind those flowers .
2. Did you tried it with Touma's name before GRS' whole thing?

3. Nah, it looks more like she deleted it because it involves Mikoto and doesn't wants her to know since Uiharu actually sees them as just rumors so she deleted them. She is very skeptical person like many others in AC, not surprised if she sees magic in front of her eyes and thinks of them a esper...
Old 2012-01-30, 16:48   Link #2567
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
And for those still wondering, this was only the first day. In next chapter the Daihasei is heading into it's second day. (mentioned by js06)
Oh good, that means the St Peter's Cross incident is over ?
Old 2012-01-30, 23:48   Link #2568
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Oh good, that means the St Peter's Cross incident is over ?
Tche, I was hoping for Misaki to casually oversee Touma fighting Oriana and having her love points increase (☞゚∀゚)☞
Old 2012-01-30, 23:52   Link #2569
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Tche, I was hoping for Misaki to casually oversee Touma fighting Oriana and having her love points increase (☞゚∀゚)☞
Eh? That fight wasn't exactly one of his finest GAR moments

At worst she learns that womanly charms have no advantage against him in a real fight...
Old 2012-01-31, 02:25   Link #2570
Knowledgeseeker01
Wishes to Understand

I have to say that Chapter 47 looks extremely interesting. I certainly am looking forward to reading it sometime.

Basically, all of those fanarts of Misaki grabbing Touma's arm and Mikoto getting getting upset has come true.

Not to mention, it is actually, the opposite of what happened in Flere821's fanfiction as well. Since Misaki seems to be "tossed" by Mikoto before grabbing Touma's arm rather than her grabbing his arm from the get go.
Old 2012-01-31, 12:37   Link #2571
zaeraal

The raw is out, it has 28 pages and very good quality.
Though I am surprised it's out before the chinese scans, they were always first..
Old 2012-01-31, 13:11   Link #2572
Acer
Death to the infidels!

Link please!
Old 2012-01-31, 13:11   Link #2573
Breidaluk

where I can find them?
Old 2012-01-31, 19:08   Link #2574
mark1246

thanks thank you you bro !

After reading the chapter i kinda got the hick of it, Hope when they animate this in season 3 (YES i said season 3, because season 2 will be the sister arc then BLODDY FILLER) hope they show misaka and friends looking around more around the Festivals because i want to see how it like

PS: Does anyone know what going on in this picture ?

Right click “open in new tab” in case it not working

Last edited by mark1246; 2012-02-01 at 11:09.
Old 2012-02-01, 11:24   Link #2575
zaeraal

Translation is out.
Oh that Misaki.. cancelled (with her powers) all her afternoon events (probably because of Fukiyose ).
And probably made Mikoto to do them in her place (Misaki to Mikoto: Work hard on my events too.)

Note for discussion - Misaki said this to Touma: Pleased to meet you, Kamijou-san
It would be ok, if Mikoto would have introduced him before, but she didn't.
So either
  1. she do know him
  2. her powers works on him
  3. she read it from Mikoto when she touched her (bypassing her barier)
And his small note on page 7, where she grabed his hand, also imply that she tried to use her powers on him. (or he got a boner )
Old 2012-02-01, 11:33   Link #2576
Miraluka
Banned

I would like to see the chapter asap about the notes but for the time being I will say Misaki is just being polite with Touma.
Old 2012-02-01, 11:53   Link #2577
zaeraal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
I would like to see the chapter asap about the notes but for the time being I will say Misaki is just being polite with Touma.
I was reffering to his name (not the level of politeness).
Mikoto didn't said his name before and evidently this was the first meeting between Misaki and Touma, so how did she know his name..
Old 2012-02-01, 11:55   Link #2578
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
I was reffering to his name (not the level of politeness).
Mikoto didn't said his name before and evidently this was the first meeting between Misaki and Touma, so how did she know his name..
Oh, that, well in Vol.1 there was a part where he mentions meeting a powerful mind-controlling esper so there might be a chance said esper was Misaki.
Old 2012-02-01, 12:03   Link #2579
cleed

And remember Touma lost his memories so he doesn't know who she is at the moment at least.

I know its a no brainier but think of the reaction when she finds out he lost his memories.
Old 2012-02-01, 12:06   Link #2580
zaeraal

So basically, he does not remember her anymore, but she does remember him?

But didn't she acted.. too calmly?
I mean, she was not surprised that he didn't recognized her and that he didn't even remembered after she told him her name, nor she tried to make him remember her.
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen