AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-12-30, 09:14   Link #1601
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
well i wonder if he can beat a master level with only foot techniques.. he badly needs a signature move or a one hit kill technique to beat that one.
Old 2011-12-30, 09:24   Link #1602
tsunade666

I wonder when will he ever use the black heaven and earth technique. He got his ki back.
Old 2011-12-30, 09:27   Link #1603
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I wonder when will he ever use the black heaven and earth technique. He got his ki back.
Wait, did I miss something? It is not a temporary effect for now? At least if he not continue to take the pills.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 09:33   Link #1604
tsunade666

it is a temporary effect with pills but come one. He did those image training that has ki right? then he should try it in those image training and use it against this current enemy or maybe not but at least I want him to hit that elder guy that's watching around. I don't like him.
Old 2011-12-30, 09:47   Link #1605
Soji

Yeah,True ..but I don't think I can do the black heaven and earth technique for now.But yeah, I agree he need something more to deal with the current enemy.And yeah that elder guy need to be hit ,I don't like him as well.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 10:47   Link #1606
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Yeah,True ..but I don't think I can do the black heaven and earth technique for now.But yeah, I agree he need something more to deal with the current enemy.And yeah that elder guy need to be hit ,I don't like him as well.

I agree..probably you're right...however, for me Shioon can beat this bastard, after he doing the training with the elder women...but, he probably go full power only after the Doctor give the final magic pill that restore his ki-center,or allows him to use his ki permanently...
I hope that this can't take to long..i can't wait anymore..i want to see Shioon bad ass for once..and kick their asses...
Old 2011-12-30, 11:04   Link #1607
Xaturas

A-Team overdid it for me.
I could live trough their watermarking as I was able to forget about them once I read the rant. But this new thing ain't even funny, I just opened the chapter to look and all I can say is " If hate us so much then stop doing it (translating)", if the b00bz were different then it could be a fun thing, but same b00bz plastered on every page in stupid random way with the usual complain cry about online readers is just to much. Only front page was semi funny and thats at best.
Anyway seems that theres other people who also do this series such as Ghastly Scans at least for ch 54.
As for me A-team lost any respect whatsoever they even more stupid that GG fansubs with their Hidan no Aria trolls.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 13:33   Link #1608
Xacual

Err isn't the black heaven tech his ki distribution / meditation technique? He used it when that old master lady was pouring ki into him.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 13:57   Link #1609
Miles Teg

Looking at the stance Shiion is using at the end of the chapter I was thinking it was "The defensive wall stance" the one he was using against Ji-gun but after thinking about it it looks a lot more like the stance used by Kangsung De-Hyung in volume 10 chapter 66 or volume 6 chapter 43, the difference being the position of the hand ready to strike.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 02:08   Link #1610
Miles Teg

http://blog.naver.com/tdstudio/100147685350

This week chapter will be released Saturday, and it's probably linked to the fact that the artist is looking for an assistant.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 04:39   Link #1611
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
lol if i'm at south korea and with godly drawing skills I'd like to apply so that i can have a sneak previews of the future chapters
Old 2012-01-06, 19:16   Link #1612
DarkLordOfkichiku

Chapter 55's out!:

http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/viewer/14937

Can't really say I'm satisfied with the way things are going so far though...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 19:34   Link #1613
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 55:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 19:34   Link #1614
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Spoiler for 55:
Old 2012-01-06, 19:39   Link #1615
Xacual

Spoiler for Chapter 55:

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 19:49   Link #1616
Lummie

Spoiler for 55:
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 19:53   Link #1617
Odd

Spoiler for 55:
Odd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 20:04   Link #1618
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odd View Post
Spoiler for 55:
Uh, did you read Part 1 at all? This kind of pattern was already par for the course even back then... Though back then, we also had Goomoonryong provide us with a certain amount of asskicking as well.
Old 2012-01-06, 20:18   Link #1619
Odd

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Uh, did you read Part 1 at all? This kind of pattern was already par for the course even back then... Though back then, we also had Goomoonryong provide us with a certain amount of asskicking as well.
In part 1 there was much more variety and you actually felt the characters were growing but in New Waves all I'm mostly seeing is Shioon either setting off flags with the females or him getting in to a one sided fight where he's getting pummeled while only trying use one move even though he's got quite a varied skillset(this has happened 2-3 times in New Waves already).
Odd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 20:33   Link #1620
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odd View Post
In part 1 there was much more variety and you actually felt the characters were growing but in New Waves all I'm mostly seeing is Shioon either setting off flags with the females or him getting in to a one sided fight where he's getting pummeled while only trying use one move even though he's got quite a varied skillset(this has happened 2-3 times in New Waves already).
You may have a point. And yet I feel that the pattern's pretty much the same: Shioon'd always be beaten into a "bloody rag" as Goomoonryong himself put it, but nonetheless somehow impress his opponent by show off his "Goomoonryong-level" spirit and so forth...

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves