AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-09, 17:14   Link #9741
ChaosDragonDevil
Crimson Chaos Dragon

Hey if The Great Red is like one of the most powerful form of a "red dragon" then doesn't that mean that Ddraig can become and Great Red. Since the The Great Red is know as DxD then it would fit perfectly if Ise got that power.
Old 2012-02-09, 17:16   Link #9742
Soji

endarion88@ Nah...Rias only need to show her oppai when they are back normal and use the pawn piece(mutation) ,then you will see how much stronger (and fast) Ise will be back.

true.

ChaosDragonDevil@ Gotta poin there. Both are red. I stil wonder if they are like brother .
Old 2012-02-09, 17:32   Link #9743
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
endarion88@ Nah...Rias only need to show her oppai when they are back normal and use the pawn piece(mutation) ,then you will see how much stronger (and fast) Ise will be back.

true.

ChaosDragonDevil@ Gotta poin there. Both are red. I stil wonder if they are like brother .
if i'm not wrong ddraig said that the first dragon are born from mass of energy so i dont think they can be "related"
Old 2012-02-09, 17:33   Link #9744
Soji

^Wait ,when he said this? I really don't remember this part.
Old 2012-02-09, 17:33   Link #9745
endarion88

Quote:
^Wait ,when he said this? I really don't remember this part.
if i'm not wrong it was on vol 2 when he start to talk to ise

no wait maybe it was on vol 3...when he introduce himself to ise i dont remember whic vol was
Old 2012-02-09, 17:35   Link #9746
XFire
150% done

Something I noticed from the summaries and n0m's spoilers: CaoCao isn't nearly as dangerous as we thought. I know he hasn't used his full power yet, but the first time they fought Ise fought him evenly, then hit Trianna and shot his eye off. The second time, CaoCao made sure to attack others so Ise would shield them and take damage. I'm not really sure if his abilities make him Hax, or if those abilities were the only way the author could think of to challenge Ise.
Old 2012-02-09, 17:39   Link #9747
Soji

endarion88@ If is really vol 2 I will feel shame of myself,becouse that is one of my favorites vol.
O well I will re-read the whole thing one of this day.

XFire@ I wonder. One thing I want is their show down next vol. CaoCao is Ise own prey.
Old 2012-02-09, 17:44   Link #9748
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
@n0m
are you going finish volume 8?
if you say yes...i want see Life.6 300 Ise
lol 300 ises this is perversion!!!

Last edited by black knight iust; 2012-02-09 at 20:30.
Old 2012-02-09, 17:45   Link #9749
endarion88

Quote:
endarion88@ If is really vol 2 I will feel shame of myself,becouse that is one of my favorites vol.
O well I will re-read the whole thing one of this day.

XFire@ I wonder. One thing I want is their show down next vol. CaoCao is Ise own prey.
it was vol 3 this line

[That time other powers gave their support to certain sides. Fairies, spirits, European monsters, Asian Youkai and humans. But the dragons were the only beings which didn’t side with any of them.]

“Why was that?”

[Hmmm I wonder. I don’t know the actual reason. But dragons are beings which are made up of mass of powers and they all act freely and selfishly. There were dragons that turned into devils or which sided with God. But the majority of them didn’t care about the war and lived freely.]
Old 2012-02-09, 17:46   Link #9750
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
lol 300 ises this is perversion
And not forgot that for hunt them donw they do even this.

endarion88@ Thank you. Now is more clear. More I think about it ,more I see Ise like a dragon both of them do whatever they want.
Old 2012-02-09, 17:46   Link #9751
ChaosDragonDevil
Crimson Chaos Dragon

When Ise was in juggernaut mode, he had a lot of different powers. Does that mean that in juggernaut mode, Ise can copy and use powers he has seen or has a relationship to?
Old 2012-02-09, 17:47   Link #9752
XFire
150% done

@endarion88 Is he saying they were born from power, or just bragging about his race being strong?

Edit: @ChaosDragonDevil He didn't seem to copy any powers I knew of, except Divine Dividing, which he already had. Other than that, he grew various claws and swords from the crystals on his body and fired a breath laser. Did I miss anything?
Old 2012-02-09, 17:48   Link #9753
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
@endarion88 Is he saying they were born from power, or just bragging about his race being strong?
to be honest i'm not 100% sure is a very misleading line...
Old 2012-02-09, 17:50   Link #9754
Richocet
Lover of Purity

@ChaosDragonDevil if they were related then i think ddraig or ophus or sum1 might hv mentioned it whn they saw the Great Red or GR would've given sum notice to ise whn he was in jauggernaut form
Old 2012-02-09, 17:51   Link #9755
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
to be honest i'm not 100% sure is a very misleading line...
True. But it seem that they can have kid..I mean Asia had a baby dragon afterall. Plus it seem there is both male and female.
Old 2012-02-09, 17:56   Link #9756
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:

Edit: @ChaosDragonDevil He didn't seem to copy any powers I knew of, except Divine Dividing, which he already had. Other than that, he grew various claws and swords from the crystals on his body and fired a breath laser. Did I miss anything?
I think he might be referring to when shalba's feet froze while trying to flee
I just thought tht was because he used sum sort of dragon stare to overpower his fight or fight thoughts and thus he just froze
Old 2012-02-09, 17:58   Link #9757
ChaosDragonDevil
Crimson Chaos Dragon

Quote:

If i remember correctly it said he used a power like gasper and freezed a small area's time or something of the sort
Old 2012-02-09, 18:00   Link #9758
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosDragonDevil View Post
When Ise was in juggernaut mode, he had a lot of different powers. Does that mean that in juggernaut mode, Ise can copy and use powers he has seen or has a relationship to?
???

when ise went to juggernaut mode he lost control...
Ddraig even warned Rias and group to RUN as fast as they could because Ddraig knew Ise was going to go bezerk.

Quote:
we dont know cuz the spoilers werent as detailed as zzhk would make them... all we know is he went bezerk, and literally bit off chunks of Beelz.

I really hope zzhk expands on the summaries... im hoping for at least 2-3 posts worth of summaries from vol.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosDragonDevil View Post
If i remember correctly it said he used a power like gasper and freezed a small area's time or something of the sort
i bet it was something else... like pure massive spirit pressure...
U know like when Aizen comes on the field... everyone falls to there knee's because of the intense pressure.
Old 2012-02-09, 18:01   Link #9759
XFire
150% done

@ChaosDragonDevil
Whoops, I forgot that part.
But like Richocet said, I thought he just scared him really badly.

^lol Ise compared to Aizen
Old 2012-02-09, 18:08   Link #9760
ChaosDragonDevil
Crimson Chaos Dragon

Now that Ise is dead (for the moment) is Vail going to be made that his rival is dead and gets saddened or will help Rias' group to avenge him?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural