AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2020-02-06, 22:12   Link #21
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Reijin a all girl band with a pop rock songs

Howan finely made up her mind its about time
Old 2020-02-13, 12:26   Link #22
mickbis

We have shingencrimson next episode !?!? !?!?
Younger Delinquent vs veteran Chunibyou huh
I'm hype

Nice and sweet episode btw
finally the main band is formed
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-13, 20:39   Link #23
Magewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
Nice and sweet episode btw
finally the main band is formed
And all it took was a confession on a moonlit beach to get it formed.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-13, 22:03   Link #24
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

That was a long time for Himeko to get on the same level as Ruhuyu and Delmin to finely let Howan to join the band

Kind of wondering what happened to Himeko to make her want to be alone
Old 2020-02-18, 10:45   Link #25
maximilianjenus
[E]

Shows was much gayer than expected. that's cool.
maximilianjenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-20, 10:53   Link #26
Liddo-kun
is this so?

picked it up again because a friend on another site kept watching it, and also found out the boybands aren't as prevalent as initially thought - will just be skipping episodes that focus on them. And might still buy something from this anime... but only if there are leftover money from Bofuri and Magia Record.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2020-02-20 at 11:26.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-20, 11:15   Link #27
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Thank goodness for Shingancrimsonz. Obviously would have been better to just avoid the boy band angle at all, but these guys definitely carried the episode. Although it seems a questionable move to show how inferior the delinquents are. At least it was nice to see that group again. Idiots as always, but likable idiots.

The main cast did move forward...a little. I don't think they really accomplished more than eating cake. Presumably they'll have figured out their direction by the start of the next episode.
Old 2020-02-20, 22:06   Link #28
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Its good to see Shingancrimsonz again but didnt think that they will be playing a better version of Curling
Old 2020-02-24, 11:36   Link #29
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

am i the only one here who cannot unhear that the bee guy's verbal tic sounds like he's saying f*ck all the time?
Faux Mecha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-27, 22:11   Link #30
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well its the girls first performance and its a band of the bands against Rararin
Old 2020-02-28, 00:31   Link #31
Magewolf

Oh god, not the boy band again next episode. How could they do such a good job with Shingancrimsonz and such a horrible one with fight club?
Old 2020-02-28, 12:36   Link #32
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Howan is an impressive airhead. Or a tactical genius that intended to exasperate their opponent to the point that the contract would be ripped up. But I'm leaning towards total airhead. Otherwise not sure how she can go from "we'll be together forever Himeko" to "sure let's compete in an almost certain defeat scenario where I'll have to leave if we lose." It's part of her strength overall, but it can be an issue at times.

The performances are kind of weak compared to the previous seasons. Not putting a whole lot into them. The songs are fine, but the performances themselves are pretty basic.
Old 2020-02-28, 17:04   Link #33
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 8:

I think the battle of the bands did a lot of good advertising for Mashumai, they might have even gotten some fans from performing there. I think Rararin want to show them that having fun is not enough to become succesful, so she got angry when Howan had fun performing?

will be skipping episode 9 as it's a boyband episode again.
Old 2020-03-01, 09:15   Link #34
Renchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Watched episode 8:

I think the battle of the bands did a lot of good advertising for Mashumai, they might have even gotten some fans from performing there. I think Rararin want to show them that having fun is not enough to become succesful, so she got angry when Howan had fun performing?

will be skipping episode 9 as it's a boyband episode again.
I think , she got angry because Mashumashu was half-assing their performance and their lack of ambition. Their strategy against an actual popular band is just "ok, let's just perform like usual, our style is different anyway." It's like they don't even try to win the battle.
Renchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-01, 20:38   Link #35
mickbis

Howan lack the drive to be even better as all she does is enjoy playing music
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-02, 11:37   Link #36
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renchan View Post
I think , she got angry because Mashumashu was half-assing their performance and their lack of ambition. Their strategy against an actual popular band is just "ok, let's just perform like usual, our style is different anyway." It's like they don't even try to win the battle.
In that case she would be the one being rather stupid. What is a new band supposed to do besides being themselves? They were precisely trying to win by embracing their own style. Just because the studio wasn't going all out on the performance effects doesn't mean the girl's weren't trying their best.

It was simply a lose/lose scenario regardless. The only band in that scenario that has an advantage from doing something different from usual is Reijin. They've played different styles anyways, have more experience, and frankly could prepare for the matchup before the other party even knew there was one. Plus they chose that style to combat Mashumairesh. Why get angry at them for doing what you expected them to do?

I'm hoping that's not why she was angry. Otherwise Rararin is just being dumb.
Old 2020-03-02, 12:49   Link #37
maximilianjenus
[E]

Who else was expecting doge girl to go full wereworlf and do an agressive rock style song ? Too bad it did not happen and I even spent most of the episode thinking on how she was going to get the other girls to follow along.
maximilianjenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-02, 17:57   Link #38
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Himeko, Ruhuyu and Delmin were actually very serious in the performance. They practiced a lot, Himeko commented the drums were too fast - I assume this error was corrected. Well, but ReijingSignal is probably supposed to be impossible to beat because they have a lot more experience, and a lot more popular. Still, as I said in the previous post... although they lost, Mashu gained a lot from this because so many people saw them perform, advertising is a powerful tool.

Also, I think Uiui is the kindest member of signal band. She thinks the challenge is a mean thing to do, pointed out the part of the contract that Mashu did not read, and also offered that Mashu could still refuse the challenge.
Old 2020-03-05, 22:12   Link #39
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well the focus was on Yasu but at less he got some good friends to make fun of him at the end of his dilemma about saying in the band or leaving it

Finely get to see Yasu's mom
Old 2020-03-05, 22:21   Link #40
Magewolf

The problem with this episode is that it should have been the second half of their intro episode instead of two-thirds of the way through the show.