AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2021-05-19, 22:07   Link #81
grecefar

I love how nagatoro uses only a long t-shirt as her summer clothes.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-21, 00:26   Link #82
HandofFate

DQ parody sequences are just as boring and uninteresting as baseball episodes.
glad the beach portion made up for it
Old 2021-05-22, 11:27   Link #83
Frontier

What's Summer without a Summer festival? And Senpai is already fantasizing about seeing Nagatoro in a yukata and asking her out, he's just too nervous and anxious to go through with it .

We didn't get to actually see Nagatoro in a yukata, but we did get to see Gamo and Yoshi in them, and they did look pretty good and the yukata hugged their chests in the best way possible. They can also run surprisingly fast in them .

Why wasn't Nagatoro at the festival? She had club business, which nets us another school swimsuit Nagatoro, which is nice. But when she finds out her friends have collared her poor Senpai, she rushes to his rescue .

It's cool Yoshi got the plushie she wanted, but I'm kind of worried she's going to eat it...

All that teasing of handholding and Senpai just grabs her arm to save her from getting crushed in a line, and then takes her to a secluded spot to watch fireworks...how romantic! And Senpai finally throws her lewd teasing back at her because he realizes now how she acts because of how shy she is, although both of them take off when the hear fireworks reveals two couples making out around them. They're both such virgins .

They better be an actual couple and wearing matching yukata's next year! At least they basically had a festival date anyways .

So it looks like Nagatoro's girl posse have guy friends who hang around with them, although Nagatoro and Yoshi don't seem too comfortable with them around...and then they start flirting with Nagatoro, and that's more then Senpai can bear as he approaches and asks her to come with him! You can tell how much that meant to Nagatoro, and it seems like he's growing closer to her female friends in his own way too .
Old 2021-05-22, 12:26   Link #84
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Great job on the festival; while they cut out some of the dere early on they've really made up for it. Maybe it's like some said, they wanted to delay the cheek kiss so the dere didn't come as strong as quickly. The joy on her face though when he actually takes action is great, especially when he got her away from those two idiots.

I don't precisely recall a massage part from the manga (might have slipped my mind, might be anime-original), but I'm kind of curious what they're doing with the bath scene. A certain omake comes to mind that I hope they do...
BWTraveller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-22, 12:29   Link #85
HandofFate

Nagatoro's blush was set on max during the festival, she was definitely as excited/nervous as paisen
Old 2021-05-22, 12:55   Link #86
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Some definite progress being made. Though walking up to the line where they can’t go much further without accepting their own feelings and verbalizing them. Still you have to like where things are right now. Nagatoro rushes to Senpai’s rescue and he does the same as well really. Some good moments between them and Senpai showing more confidence as time goes along.
Old 2021-05-22, 19:03   Link #87
Wandering Soul

Makes you wonder why Nagotoro's group even hang out with those guys if half of them aren't even comfortable around them.
Old 2021-05-22, 19:19   Link #88
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Not entirely sure they "hang out" with them. Looked like they just sort of showed up and started hitting on them. Probably not the first time they've done so by far, thus knowing their names and such, but still hardly welcome company.
Old 2021-05-22, 20:42   Link #89
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Hayase really is fast really making a bee line to the festival when she got the pic

Well they both walked into that one
Old 2021-05-23, 00:27   Link #90
X207
Gamyūsa

he grew a spine thats some improvement. it took 4 eps for one of her teasing attempts ended in failure on her side and off his back. now he is able to do something to challenge her when she tries to attempt the same tricks she does all the time. its good to see him challenging her and taking some steps whit out being poked and prodded to do it. hopefully he puts her more on edge and gets her on her back foot more often.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-23, 01:32   Link #91
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Not entirely sure they "hang out" with them. Looked like they just sort of showed up and started hitting on them. Probably not the first time they've done so by far, thus knowing their names and such, but still hardly welcome company.
Honestly the only character that seemed fine with them being there was Sakura. Regardless I don't think they were going to be hanging out or hitting on them for that much longer before Nagatoro just downright left on her own. Lucky break for Yoshi who looked like she was going to have a breakdown.
Old 2021-05-23, 10:28   Link #92
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Seems like at least one of them (Gamo, I think) is in the same club as them from how they were talking. Or is friends with someone in the same club as them.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-23, 11:41   Link #93
Frontier

I assumed they were classmates...
Old 2021-05-23, 12:19   Link #94
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Seems like at least one of them (Gamo, I think) is in the same club as them from how they were talking. Or is friends with someone in the same club as them.
I caught on to that too; doesn't mean they really "hang out" or are in any way welcome. Basically I'd say they're one of the groups of "popular guys" but being popular doesn't mean every group of popular girls likes them. In their minds they're hot stuff that every girl wants to be with (in every possible meaning of the phrase), but to Hayacchi and pals they're just arrogant morons who can't take a hint.
Old 2021-05-23, 16:29   Link #95
Dj0rel
True Believer

Things are going to get more interesting now that Sakura is about to get more screen time. She will provide a bit more variety by being nicer to Senpai compared to her friends.
Old 2021-05-23, 20:03   Link #96
grecefar

Something that I notice now in the anime is how yoshi reacted in this chapter, indeed she is the one who always go with the flow, a shadow of gamo and nagatoro. She was clearly afraid and uncomfortable when those two guys appear, like she didn't know what to do, what would happen if she is alone?
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-23, 22:15   Link #97
X207
Gamyūsa

Somehow I feel the group of 4 girls and maybe another 1 or 2 are routes he can take, Gamo seems like one that could warm up to him and the Manga girl can also follow that direction. I don't think he'd choose any buy Nagatoro but the others are likely to try.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-25, 07:41   Link #98
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Honestly the only character that seemed fine with them being there was Sakura. Regardless I don't think they were going to be hanging out or hitting on them for that much longer before Nagatoro just downright left on her own. Lucky break for Yoshi who looked like she was going to have a breakdown.
Yeah, considering how much she enjoys teasing Paisen, she gets real quiet and nervous around confident guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
Something that I notice now in the anime is how yoshi reacted in this chapter, indeed she is the one who always go with the flow, a shadow of gamo and nagatoro. She was clearly afraid and uncomfortable when those two guys appear, like she didn't know what to do, what would happen if she is alone?
I would bet she'd be a lot like Paisen then, so it's good her friends are there to give her a way out, I have a feeling she wouldn't be able to say no like Nagatoro or play it cool like Gamo or be as social as Sakura.
Old 2021-05-27, 23:41   Link #99
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

I'm curious to see what else goes down before the show is over. Really has built itself up nicely across the majority of the show. If nothing else I'm looking forward to all the wacky facial expressions Nagatoro is bound to show off across the remaining episodes .
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Yeah, considering how much she enjoys teasing Paisen, she gets real quiet and nervous around confident guys.

I would bet she'd be a lot like Paisen then, so it's good her friends are there to give her a way out, I have a feeling she wouldn't be able to say no like Nagatoro or play it cool like Gamo or be as social as Sakura.
I'd agree with you there. She seems to go with the flow a lot. When she gets roped into things with Gamo and Nagatoro gets upset she's always the one visibly shaken up by it. Is good that her friends tend to give her a way out of difficult situations since she does struggle to handle them herself. In that sense I'm not sure how much she really enjoys teasing Paisen so much as she just gets swept up in what others are doing and can't help crossing a line before she knows it.
Old 2021-05-29, 11:28   Link #100
Frontier

I gotta admit, muscle training by having a girl sit her butt on your back and then ride you horseback actually sounds pretty appealing...just be careful not to get caught .

Most people can probably relate to Senpai gaming more than studying, but that does offer up the possibility that he'll fail and repeat a year, putting him and Nagatoro in the same class. And while Senpai can imagine Nagatoro making the most of it and mocking the fact that he's not her Senpai any more, he can't deny that it would also be fun, which does a number on Nagatoro .

Of course, the real horror is the idea of Senpai repeating his second year twice and having the girls all be his Senpai, to the point where they're likely to boss him around and use him even more than they do as his kouhai, but the tables turn once Sakura comes in and tells Senpai that everyone but Nagatoro has an even better chance of repeating than he does. Get to studying, kids .

It's got to be surreal for Nagatoro to be on the other end listening into some implied lewd moments going on with Senpai, although Sakura seems like the suggestive type, but she knows how to take care of her man in a pinch when she needs to. Better her than other girls .

Nagatoro really doesn't like to lose as she keeps challenging Senpai to a rock-paper-scissors contest that ends with her forcing him to carry her piggyback, which gives Senpai a good feel of her thighs and lets him pinch a sweet spot that sends Nagatoro running .

Nagatoro tries to have the last laugh while calling him from the bath and making him fantasize about her naked (which is admittedly pretty effective) but then she goes and facetimes herself and shows off her gorgeous naked body to him (at least from the boobs up, which is pretty effective). That blood-curdling scream probably woke the neighborhood. These two would-be teasing lovebirds are so hilarious and adorable .

Looks like we're getting a "date" between Senpai and Sakura next week, which should be interesting .